"Is our reality an artificial construct, or a holographic projection, or what is known as a matrix?"

This question was asked of Karl Mollison while channeling Creator ....

Creator  ...   "This concept is inherently a disinformation campaign . It is designed to disempower humans by making them think that reality is arbitrary , it is temporary ,it is not the primary human experience to begin with . This serves to produce a state of complacency within people , after all if you are simply a creation of energy on someone's view screen then your responsibility extends no further than just being a manipulated energy there's nothing for you to do in particular .

"Escaping from the Matrix" has a kind of curb appeal because it does address the yearning within to return to the Divine , to ones origin ,ones home , to a place of bliss and empowerment , that extends far beyond what is available to a physical human . So the idea is appealing but the nature of reality is not encompassed, nor does this give any sense of how to go about it , or where to go if you escape from this punitive "Matrix".  This is no accident . It is a fill in for a true solution to the dilemma people experience . It is a very shallow representation of the true significance of existence as   experienced by physical human this is quiet real , in a broad sense it is a projection of the Divine but this projection is the creation of a reality that is truly life and death ..... As a human you are in a 3D existence and that is Very Very Real! . Your death is an end of an important karmic experience .....

If you talk to an extra terrestrial being and make a request to leave this manifestation , this "Matrix" , they may well agree to do this and take you else where . But you are much more likely to end up as food for an Annunaki Extra Terrestrial than somewhere nice ! "

The answer continues  here ....https://video.get-wisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=7869U2S5GSS1

Of course. I didn't need God to tell me that ! I knew it before I came across Karl Mollison , if he had said anything different it would raise serious doubts about his Work . 

So hologram/matrix is  Dis-info being pushed by the dark side via mind influence through conventional technological means (3/4/5G) as well as psychically ... David will be targeted to steer him off course.  

• Like 1
19 hours ago, oz93666 said:

This question was asked of Karl Mollison while channeling Creator ....

Creator  ...   "This concept is inherently a disinformation campaign . It is designed to disempower humans by making them think that reality is arbitrary , it is temporary ,it is not the primary human experience to begin with . This serves to produce a state of complacency within people , after all if you are simply a creation of energy on someone's view screen then your responsibility extends no further than just being a manipulated energy there's nothing for you to do in particular .

"Escaping from the Matrix" has a kind of curb appeal because it does address the yearning within to return to the Divine , to ones origin ,ones home , to a place of bliss and empowerment , that extends far beyond what is available to a physical human . So the idea is appealing but the nature of reality is not encompassed, nor does this give any sense of how to go about it , or where to go if you escape from this punitive "Matrix".  This is no accident . It is a fill in for a true solution to the dilemma people experience . It is a very shallow representation of the true significance of existence as   experienced by physical human this is quiet real , in a broad sense it is a projection of the Divine but this projection is the creation of a reality that is truly life and death ..... As a human you are in a 3D existence and that is Very Very Real! . Your death is an end of an important karmic experience .....

If you talk to an extra terrestrial being and make a request to leave this manifestation , this "Matrix" , they may well agree to do this and take you else where . But you are much more likely to end up as food for an Annunaki Extra Terrestrial than somewhere nice ! "

The answer continues  here ....https://video.get-wisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=7869U2S5GSS1

Of course. I didn't need God to tell me that ! I knew it before I came across Karl Mollison , if he had said anything different it would raise serious doubts about his Work . 

So hologram/matrix is  Dis-info being pushed by the dark side via mind influence through conventional technological means (3/4/5G) as well as psychically ... David will be targeted to steer him off course.  

Hi Oz,

I still learning where i am and whats going on. Can you explain to me what my purpose is and what is this realm we live in,Also what happens when we die.Thanks

54 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Hi Oz,

I still learning where i am and whats going on. Can you explain to me what my purpose is and what is this realm we live in....

Hi CL ... The best sources we have  (Bartzis and Mollison) are agreed we are living in a unique experiment . This reality is a free will experiment ... The rest of of creation, 99%,  is non free will , the beings in it live in harmony and bliss in very tight conformity with Divine Directive , but this does put limitations on personal development. This section of this Galaxy has total freedom . It is hoped the extreme challenges of free will, will produce God like beings who can deal with anything and create Universe's of their own .

Inherent with free will is the possibility of Evil ( wide deviation from Divine alignment ) and this is what happened . Non physical "Angels" went too far , by their own choice cut themselves off from Creator and went spiraling down into depravity delighting in power over others .... These are the 'Fallen Angels' , Lucifer and others . They psychically influenced physical ET races ( around 10 Billion years ago) who also became depraved and subjugated many worlds ...

Humanity is a recent creation (less than 1 million years old) . It was created (by Creator) with the specific aim of dealing with this problem of evil.

A corrupted race , the Annunaki came here , messed with our DNA to shorten our lives , cut us off from Creator , split our minds into conscious/unconscious for ease of mind-controlling us ... Their  reason for coming here is to play with us , torment us and control us , they get off on causing suffering ... Later the Reptilians and Arcturians joined them , and these three ET races are in a coalition to manage us ... They installed an elite human bloodline (illuminati)  , who willingly work with them in this endeavor..

So this an extremely challenging place for humans  .... All humans incarnate with the aim of playing a part in resolving this situation ... But at birth we enter the domain of these evil ET's , who have been subjugating civilizations for  Billions of years .. they have extremely advanced tech of all kinds , including mind control , in addition they are working with the fallen angels and their legions of dark spirits who can psychically influence people , possess  people  in extreme cases... At birth we are mind wiped and subject to a multitude of attacks ... 99.999% of us are knocked out of the game before we even start! and we don't know what were doing here. 

We are informed on a physical level we are totally outgunned and on our own we cannot win ... Only  the Divine Realm can resolve this problem in partnership with us ... If we don't invite this partnership it will not happen ... It is our free will , if we don't believe in Creator or don't ask for help , the 'free will' rules dictate it will not come . 

So everyone's role at this time is to Pray ... " I invite the Divine Realm to partner with me in sending healing and forgiveness to the dark forces oppressing humanity , may they all leave us " 

55 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Also what happens when we die. Thanks

Ideally we return to the light ..Creator .. and have some time out existing in bliss before another life . But one third of souls never make this transition , they are intercepted by dark spirits and spend time in limbo being tormented ... this can be avoided by making the right preparations while alive .... this is a long story. 

All this information and more can be found here ... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos  

• Like 1
17 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Hi CL ... The best sources we have  (Bartzis and Mollison) are agreed we are living in a unique experiment . This reality is a free will experiment ... The rest of of creation, 99%,  is non free will , the beings in it live in harmony and bliss in very tight conformity with Divine Directive , but this does put limitations on personal development. This section of this Galaxy has total freedom . It is hoped the extreme challenges of free will, will produce God like beings who can deal with anything and create Universe's of their own .

Inherent with free will is the possibility of Evil ( wide deviation from Divine alignment ) and this is what happened . Non physical "Angels" went too far , by their own choice cut themselves off from Creator and went spiraling down into depravity delighting in power over others .... These are the 'Fallen Angels' , Lucifer and others . They psychically influenced physical ET races ( around 10 Billion years ago) who also became depraved and subjugated many worlds ...

Humanity is a recent creation (less than 1 million years old) . It was created (by Creator) with the specific aim of dealing with this problem of evil.

A corrupted race , the Annunaki came here , messed with our DNA to shorten our lives , cut us off from Creator , split our minds into conscious/unconscious for ease of mind-controlling us ... Their  reason for coming here is to play with us , torment us and control us , they get off on causing suffering ... Later the Reptilians and Arcturians joined them , and these three ET races are in a coalition to manage us ... They installed an elite human bloodline (illuminati)  , who willingly work with them in this endeavor..

So this an extremely challenging place for humans  .... All humans incarnate with the aim of playing a part in resolving this situation ... But at birth we enter the domain of these evil ET's , who have been subjugating civilizations for  Billions of years .. they have extremely advanced tech of all kinds , including mind control , in addition they are working with the fallen angels and their legions of dark spirits who can psychically influence people , possess  people  in extreme cases... At birth we are mind wiped and subject to a multitude of attacks ... 99.999% of us are knocked out of the game before we even start! and we don't know what were doing here. 

We are informed on a physical level we are totally outgunned and on our own we cannot win ... Only  the Divine Realm can resolve this problem in partnership with us ... If we don't invite this partnership it will not happen ... It is our free will , if we don't believe in Creator or don't ask for help , the 'free will' rules dictate it will not come . 

So everyone's role at this time is to Pray ... " I invite the Divine Realm to partner with me in sending healing and forgiveness to the dark forces oppressing humanity , may they all leave us " 

Ideally we return to the light ..Creator .. and have some time out existing in bliss before another life . But one third of souls never make this transition , they are intercepted by dark spirits and spend time in limbo being tormented ... this can be avoided by making the right preparations while alive .... this is a long story. 

All this information and more can be found here ... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg18_LahHDHQZi7LYGbkS3Q/videos  

Thanks Oz, thats helpful,I will have a look at some of the vids on get wisdoms page.

11 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

the get wisdom videos are hilarious, terrible and hilarious, he spews a vague mish-mash of ....

One thing Karl could not be accused of is being vague ( uncertain, unclear ) . He is precise and extremely detailed and can deal with any question thrown at him ....

It will surprise many to know there are some very hard core truthers out there ... You will not find them on forums like these , which have become the domain of beginners , and recently, those who have been shaken awake by the appearance of corvid ...But these experts are out there . They have been studying our subject for many decades , and are usually in their 60's or 70's , Like Denny , the Guy who asks Karl the questions in all the video's ... It is very clear he is very far along in the subject ... So these are the type of people Karl has attracted in the few short years he's been public , those who already knew 90% of the information , and were staggered by the way all their nagging questions were effortlessly answered by the other 10% ...

So Beginners will not appreciate Karl too much ... It all sounds to crazy ....

But if you have ANY questions about anything ask them on this thread . Karl has probably dealt with it already , and chances are I will have heard his answer. 

23 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

i read some of the questions and watched for answers but it seemed like he was not answering them all

does he answer question number 4 from this video?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_7zMnw7BeA

Here are all the questions asked in that  3 hr  video . The whole thing is here .https://video.get-wisdom.com/watch_video.php?v=7869U2S5GSS1 you have to sign up to access it and 100s of others  , but there's no charge ...Youtube only carries only the first 40mins 

1)  - Do humans receive bad karma for eating animals?

2) - Does time spent in the lower astral plane diminish karmic debt in any way?

3)  - In previous channeling sessions it was stated that we have it backwards, we should celebrate death and be mournful about birth, so with that in mind how can we prepare ourselves upon death to recognize and meet the light callers to avoid becoming an earthbound spirit?

4) - If a woman cannot conceive what are the likely causes? Are the causes typically a Karmic condition or is it also sometimes due to outside interference from dark spirits and /or malevolent extraterrestrials?

5)  - When we make an intuitive connection with a being, how can we be sure we are connecting to one that is indeed from the Divine Realm or in alignment with the Divine Realm?

6)  - Is our reality an artificial construct, or a holographic projection, or what is known as a matrix

7)  - What are the different types of control mechanisms used to control human beings physically and/or mentally, and which beings (human, reptilians, greys, Nordics, Annunaki, A.I or Other) have a a part in each one

8)  - What is the nature, mass and angle of obliquity relative to our solar orbit, of the binary star, dark star companion to our sun (Sol)? Are there any reliable records for ancient pole star positions that we can use to establish scientific credibility for the presence and location of our binary companion?

9)  - What should we know about Artificial Intelligence and Transhumanism? How does this relate to the activities of the Anunnaki here on earth?

10)  - Some say that making money as a Lightworker is wrong. Is it moral and wise to accept payment for healing and/or channeling work? What are the recommended guidelines for doing so?

There were some good questions there ....

1) Eating meat is OK if the animal has been treated humanly   

7) Covers how the mind control is carried out ! Nano chips are put in many  fast foods. We eat them they stay in the body and decode signals in 3/4/5G into a form that can access the subconscious mind of the victim ...WE are ALL subject to this , some are more resistant.  

8) The Sun does have a companion star , a Brown Dwarf. 

lets try again...

here is question number 4 from the video in the link i posted...

4) The Asteroid Belt contains rock and metal materials in orbit between the planets of Mars and Jupiter. It has been speculated by the scientific community that the belt is a natural formation of rock and metal. Some believe the belt was a planet that exploded. If true, was the explosion caused by a Galactic war between ETs. Which ETs were involved, why was it destroyed and how was it destroyed? Or is there a natural reason for the Asteroid Belt being placed in our Solar System?

just a brief summary of the answer if you can, not going to sign up for anything, thanks

31 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Here is an interesting talk. It may have been posted already. 

That's a very slick presentation , an 18min video ... Before I address the content , it might be worth seeing who's behind it , financing and promoting it ....

0:02 in the video tells you , Screen shot 

2016-08_TedTalksSample.png

So this is an organization "TED" , who have decided this is an "idea worth spreading " ... Going to their website we see they have created many more 18 min videos ... lots of race  videos , how not to be a racist , and one on being  "Black transsexual"   ... lots pushing the official covid story , one in particular ... "why rumors about vaccines spread and how we can rebuild trust" ....another .." why students should have a mental health day" another video attacking holocaust deniers  , quiet a few on combating global warming and the evils of carbon .... So perhaps half the videos promote cabal agendas , the rest is innocuous...

But back to the video in question ... The YouTube version of this video has supposedly 7.5 Million views , hard to believe!  ( It's widely thought  Youtube ups the views of videos it want's to promote)

The main message in this video is summed up in the title ... Your brain hallucinates your conscious reality 

So that is the idea these unseen people have decided is worth spreading , that reality is a hallucination and is not real ! .....

Err no!.... A drunk who sees pink elephants is hallucinating ... because the elephants are not there ! you or I do not see them , a camera would not film them ....

But my cat seeping on the mat is real , you see him too , and a camera would detect him! 

But university professor Anil Seth will give his presentation showing examples of how the brain can be tricked , and then the slight of hand jump into saying reality is an hallucination! ...And he does believe it himself , that's why he keeps his professorship , he promotes the cabal's agenda 

5 hours ago, oz93666 said:

So Beginners will not appreciate Karl too much ... It all sounds to crazy ....

after some brief research it looks like karl and his buddy are doing the old "lightworker" trainings for $$$, so this guy is clearly a fraud and a scam artist, selling spiritual training is the worst kind of predatory behavior, dont bother with the summary i asked for since karl is a liar

3 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

lets try again...

here is question number 4 from the video in the link i posted...

just a brief summary of the answer if you can, not going to sign up for anything, thanks

Ah... that's another video ... Yes there was a planet there , it was destroyed by the Annunaki and became the asteroid belt 

In answering that question Creator talks of a time, fairly recently , when Earth was orbiting the sun's companion star . The Annunaki attacked that star , shortening it's life , it is now a Brown Dwarf and still the sun's companion ... They have also attacked the sun shortening it's life , no time for it's demise is given ...

It all sounds very crazy , Earth being moved around like this from star to star . But it is in accord with  the evidence the  Electric Universe people have uncovered .  

43 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

after some brief research it looks like karl and his buddy are doing the old "lightworker" trainings for $$$, so this guy is clearly a fraud and a scam artist, selling spiritual training is the worst kind of predatory behavior, dont bother with the summary i asked for since karl is a liar

lol .... Some people have the curious idea that people involved in this type of work should never touch money ...  without money things would grind to a halt , all the light workers would starve . I guess David Icke should give his books away and not make a profit on talks ?? There is no one in this movement who does not charge .. But Karl does say if you have financial issues talk to him . I was given (without asking for it)  the lightworker training you mention above and was never asked for a cent...

This is one of the questions dealt with above  

10)  - Some say that making money as a Lightworker is wrong. Is it moral and wise to accept payment for healing and/or channeling work? What are the recommended guidelines for doing so?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

Ah... that's another video ... Yes there was a planet there , it was destroyed by the Annunaki and became the asteroid belt 

In answering that question Creator talks of a time, fairly recently , when Earth was orbiting the sun's companion star . The Annunaki attacked that star , shortening it's life , it is now a Brown Dwarf and still the sun's companion ... They have also attacked the sun shortening it's life , no time for it's demise is given ...

It all sounds very crazy , Earth being moved around like this from star to star . But it is in accord with  the evidence the  Electric Universe people have uncovered .  

I believe the EU would claim that the asteroid belt is indeed created by mass excavations of planets during planetary upheavel. Not sure about the total destruction of any one planet or planets. These excavations occurring by way of gigantic interplanetary lightning bolts that then throw off huge amounts of debris that become asteroids. It's suggested that this is how mountains, canyons, ocean floors or, for instance, Valles Marineris on Mars is formed. Close proximity of planets giving rise to naturally occurring gigantic lightning bolts. A cosmic painting brush if you will that the Earth would be the lesser without.

The notion is that this occurred when Saturn, as a Brown Dwarf and Earth's previous life giving Sun, came close enough to our present Sun to discharge and become a Gas giant (or there abouts).  Not sure then that this is in total accord with EU theory on this matter as Saturn is no longer a brown dwarf. As an aside, brown dwarfs are even proposed by conventional cosmologists to provide a very beneficial environment for life for those planets/moons orbiting it. Also, you could not see inside it's plasma sheaf so we could not know of life existing in such places where the temperature and light would be equal over it's whole surface. The high red light in these environments is also very beneficial to the growth of plants and that would explain the remnants of gigantic flora supposedly found in colder climates.

How and why this occurred is indeed up for speculation, or claim, and I wouldn't exclude the possibility that it was instigated by The Annunaki. What caused the end of this Golden Age? My own feeling is that the humanity of that time had reached such a level of evolved consciousness, that this planetary existence was no longer necessary and that they experienced "The Rapture". Brown dwarfs are, I think, also able to move on interplanetary courses like a huge spaceship - don't quote me there though. I'd guess that the Clash of the Titans, as it's also called, is for another round to evolve a completely new consciousness or further refine the previous one. I doubt this is exact but, if it were a Golden Age as claimed, there's no power that can confound a race that's already reconnected to the divine source if, in fact, they did. Certainly, I'd guess most EU proponents would disagree that it was insidiously instigated but they might be wrong, eh?

Edited by Traveller
  • Like 1
On 11/13/2020 at 12:36 AM, oz93666 said:

At birth we are mind wiped and subject to a multitude of attacks ...

It's a good thing we don't carry over the memories from previous lives, isn't it? Imagine the multitude of debts folk might want repaid or feuds that would be attempted to be settled? I'm not sure this existence could happen without the mind wipe. To have to carry the pain of all those lives would be too much for anyone but an enlightened soul. If that's the sort of mind wipe of memory you're referring to? "Many a truth out of the mouths of sucklings doth come" thanks to that erasing

Every square inch of the world is owned by someone, we are enslaved, mankind has enslaved himself in a prison of his own making controlling everyone.

That is why the human brain has been shrinking for 10,000 years, without challenge people are dying, and becoming more stupid.

A prisoner feelings a sense of total meaninglessness ... what is the point of life if you can't do anything.

They start to drift into empty space and imagine the world is virtual or holographic or nondual or without differences.

It is all decay and degeneration.

Without real engagement with the physical world you decay it's that simple, any rat in a cage decays as well until they don't even need their dangly bits hence the emergence of the rainbow.

Humans are in very poor condiiton which is why the internet is full of the talk of virtual reality.

Ancient sages who understood this taught people to struggle with inner exercises and practices so they could continue engaging with reality even if the mad monkey men create totally unnatural claustrophobic conditions externally ... so that you can continue to live well even in hell.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The Annunaki attacked that star , shortening it's life , it is now a Brown Dwarf and still the sun's companion ... 

is in accord with  the evidence the  Electric Universe people have uncovered

why did they "attack" a star? where is the star now? can we see it? exactly how does this agree with the electric universe? 

They have also attacked the sun shortening it's life , no time for it's demise is given ...

exactly how did they attack the sun? why did they do this? why wasnt the sun destroyed in the attack

It all sounds very crazy

no, it sounds fake, as for agreeing with the work of Talbott, well Dave has been espousing that narrative since the mid 90s, so provenance is questionable

lol .... Some people have the curious idea that people involved in this type of work should never touch money ... 

some people have the curious idea that money isnt a slave chain that forces the masses to fight and exploit each other so they can buy back earths freely given resources from a handful of people that have hoarded everything

without money things would grind to a halt , all the light workers would starve 

absolute bullshit, this is extremely misguided, correction, its guided by evil, if there were any such thing as "lightworkers" they would have already demolished the monetary system

I guess David Icke should give his books away and not make a profit on talks 

does david identify as a lightworker? i have not seen that, and he sells books, a real thing that contains wisdom, not an ego massage that just makes you feel superior

There is no one in this movement who does not charge

how would you know? how do you know what i have done? have you ever heard of the essenes?

But Karl does say if you have financial issues talk to him . I was given (without asking for it)  the lightworker training you mention above and was never asked for a cent...

great, do you now give trainings for $250 a pop? please elucidate how you use your training

the answer is "no", never charge money for spiritual work, donations are acceptable but must never be asked for or acknowledged, and even then the donation should be real goods and services, not dollars

You're always right, no matter what, you're always right. It's as "real"(for you) as you make it. But that doesn't make it actual Reality, but perceived-believed "reality".  Why? Because you are not the absolute Source and Author of Absolute Original Reality, and if you include principles or premises that are not in accordance or alignment with that Source,, you are just dreaming a dream of lies, that will never be actually Real. No matter how much you, or I, temper-tantrum or beg it to be so. (Hello... Lucifer)

Your projections have no effect or meaning for anyone but you( but you can conjure up parts of yourself that seem separate- but separation is illusion), unless you can persuede them to be accepted. So, what would you have your brother( other parts of The Son) accept and experience?

Do unto others as you would have them do to you...

What is going on in this world is an insistance that illusion and unGodly "creation"(miscreation actually=nothing-hallucination) is "real". "They" (fictional characters that have been given "power") are spiritless ideas in the mind, of ego identification, expressed "outwardly", given a "life" that is hostile to Truth and Reality, they(egoic) cannot survive The Truth. But I, or you, or we,,, identify in principle with what these things represent, we , or I, or you, believe these ideas are valid and true, but are usually only seen "outside" of ourselves--- as the enemy. They don't really exist except in fantasy.

It's ALL in the Mind. The "brain" is nothing. The physical is effect. Not cause.

Edited by novymir
19 hours ago, Traveller said:

I believe the EU would claim that the asteroid belt is indeed created by mass excavations of planets during planetary upheavel. Not sure about the total destruction of any one planet or planets. These excavations occurring by way of gigantic interplanetary lightning bolts that then throw off huge amounts of debris that become asteroids.

I don't think that idea holds water ... It doesn't explain why they should all be neatly arranged in an orbit . And the size of the asteroids  !! I know the discharges are large , Think etching out the grand canyon ... but the grand canyon is only Kms across !

The_Four_Largest_Asteroids.jpg

According to Talbot every ancient culture tells of a time when the Earth orbited another luminary https://youtu.be/5AUA7XS0TvA?t=2017..

According to Creator  this other luminary was the sun's companion which is now a Brown Dwarf ... but neither conventional science nor EU can possibly explain how it could be moved and end up orbiting the sun especially without killing everyone aboard ...This could only be done by intelligent manipulation , either the Annunaki or Creator.

Edited by oz93666
4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I don't think that idea holds water ... It doesn't explain why they should all be neatly arranged in an orbit . And the size of the asteroids  !! I know the discharges are large , Think etching out the grand canyon ... but the grand canyon is only Kms across !

The_Four_Largest_Asteroids.jpg

According to Talbot every ancient culture tells of a time when the Earth orbited another luminary https://youtu.be/5AUA7XS0TvA?t=2017..

According to Creator  this other luminary was the sun's companion which is now a Brown Dwarf ... but neither conventional science nor EU can possibly explain how it could be moved and end up orbiting the sun especially without killing everyone aboard ...This could only be done by intelligent manipulation , either the Annunaki or Creator.

Ceres is thought by the EU to be a dwarf planet, no massive craters like Vesta (Vesta has a crater that is 460 km across and 13km deep which is huge- a lightning bolt crater 80% that of it's diameter of 525km), so would not be considered an asteroid, also due to it's spherical nature. The difference between comets and asteroids generally is only their orbit. Venus, which is obviously much larger than Ceres even, and a planet, is viewed as once being a comet ejected from Jupiter as a planet/moon.

The EU do put forward that the Earth used to have another luminary. I stated that in my previous post. This luminary was Saturn, according to myth also, before it discharged as a Brown Dwarf approaching our present Sun and became a Gas giant. Gas Giants are viewed by conventional cosmology as "failed suns". They also give out more energy than they receive from the Sun. During the discharge, proto planets, asteroids and comets can be ejected to resettle the new eletrcial environment.

You seem to be suggesting that the Brown Dwarf was peopled- this other luminary was the sun's companion which is now a Brown Dwarf ... but neither conventional science nor EU can possibly explain how it could be moved and end up orbiting the sun especially without killing everyone aboard. Do you mean that the planets orbiting this brown dwarf couldn't have sustained life during upheavel? Certainly many were killed. Here we bring in the underground chambers and subterranean cities found today. In Native American Lore they speak of coming back to the surface and finding animals instantly fossilised which can occur via lightning strikes. No doubt it would've been a very inhospitable environment.

Edited by Traveller
41 minutes ago, Traveller said:

Ceres is thought by the EU to be a dwarf planet,

You seem to be suggesting that the Brown Dwarf was peopled- this other luminary was the sun's companion which is now a Brown Dwarf ... but neither conventional science nor EU can possibly explain how it could be moved and end up orbiting the sun especially without killing everyone aboard. Do you mean that the planets orbiting this brown dwarf couldn't have sustained life during upheavel? 

Ah ... That paragraph was unclear in my last post ... Creator says the earth use to orbit the suns companion star , this was attacked and turned into a Brown Dwarf , and Earth moved and put into orbit around our sun ... So if this is  correct , EU are wrong in thinking Earth used to orbit Saturn ...

Even EU has no way of explaining how such movement of Earth could possibly have occurred.... it had to have been done by an intelligent being/s ....

I'm well aware how insane this all sounds to a normal scientist ... but let me get even crazier since  Ceres was brought up. 

Ceres is now the main base of operation of the "Dark Fleet" .... These are descendants of the NAZIs who escaped to Antarctica after WWII  ... With help from the Reptilians they were the first to the moon in 1949 ... They now have a vast fleet of advanced craft  and around a million personnel ...

I'm convinced the video below is accurate 

28 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Ah ... That paragraph was unclear in my last post ... Creator says the earth use to orbit the suns companion star , this was attacked and turned into a Brown Dwarf , and Earth moved and put into orbit around our sun ... So if this is  correct , EU are wrong in thinking Earth used to orbit Saturn ...

Even EU has no way of explaining how such movement of Earth could possibly have occurred.... it had to have been done by an intelligent being/s ....

Well, it's kind of cake and eat it. You say the EU back up your claims and are also wrong. Their assertion that Saturn was our previous Sun (as a Brown Dwarf not like our present Sun) is backed up by a vast amount of Mythological data spanning the globe and being in accord across continents.

The EU, and I don't speak for them and could be corrected everytime I say "The EU", don't ever try to attempt to explain how the Earth could've moved according to your assertions as they don't even propose it occurred. They have provided alot of data to back up their claims. If I may, there's seems to be very little knowledge here of the EU paradigm in general. A deeper look might resolve that and who knows, might reveal data to back your friend's claims.

As far as how Earth moved following Saturn's discharge from a Brown Dwarf into a Gas giant, whilst there would've been a degree of chaos involving ice ages and times when the atmosphere was unbreathable, some survived through going underground. The movements proposed do not disagree with orbital mechanics when I view them. Also, it's been proposed by myself and others that many of the Earth's ancient monuments, henges, barrows and pyramids, would greatly assist the Earth's movement or rather, self creating environment, at these times and may have been partly why they were built. But that's theory.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:03 AM, Traveller said:

But it is in accord with  the evidence the  Electric Universe people have uncovered .  

Edited by Traveller

The language employed in describing celestial "politics" should not be assumed to have anything more than a symbolic meaning when described in terrestrial language. Where were Tony Rodrigues chains if he claims he was a slave in a secret apace program? Can he show any actual chains? Then he must be lying, that could never happen here ... say the ignorant and the guilty to the naive but can they interfere when they cant afford to describe the meaning of words when written in a language the naive think curious, the ignorant dismiss as nonsense and those who would silence truth can only breathe a sigh that the deceived cannot comprehend it.

Tony Rodrigues was the eternal president of North Korea who was taken to the heavens by the cranes. He was the magical warrior who met destiny at the shinto where the heavens meet the earth. He sat upon a magic carpet and prayed to allah and was swept by a whirlwind into another world, he had a sip from the holy grail and entered the eternal lands the vikings call valhalla. Can you love your enemy? How small the world is to those with only love for what is theirs.

I make no secret that I hate the EU. Its not its flag or the lands it claims as territoty or the people who are involuntarily ruled by it. It is its treachery, its deception, its rotten foundation no whitewash can ever clean it of. I don't say to those too young to have been made acutely aware of the backstabbing that they should hate 'europe'. Europe is filled with beautiful, and I suppose the EU parliament building is only a stupid little trinket in the grand scheme of things. Should they find themselves hating europe on account of the treachery of the eu, behold the architecture of the great tower at the centre of those who stabbed europe in the back to achieve their grandiose power. The architectural language cannot be understood by a child. That's not how you build a tower if you have a box of mechano. It looks confused toward the top and unfinished. It is like some art painted by Peter Bruggels but who is that to a child. Peter Bruggels doesnt do 3D animations or even Disney. Dusty cobweb old bastard. In time they will come to appreciate stupid little trinkets which are enormous and overwhelming monstrosities to them today.

The secret space program. Hmmm. Its a lie!

Comrade Uri Gagarin was not the first man in outer space. Comrade Illyusion made it into space first but he was so red when he got there, he was hardly the type of thing that could explain anything to the international press. Believe it or not, the Led Zeppelin album cover showing the band members arriving back on earth from a space mission is as real as the footage of Neil Armstrong being on the moon. The earth is not what it seems nor is the coming apocalypse.

I have something to ask of you my fellow earthlings. What I ask sounds horrendous and deadly to some of you and yet to others it sounds necessary and anything less than hoping to achieve this would be iniquity. I need your help to visit a global apocalypse on the earth and toss the earths inhabitants to kingdom come. Those who understand my words one way should hate me: I am become death, destroyer of worlds. However, the living dead amongst us understand my words to mean something else entirely: I am become life, destroyer of death!

How much squabbling over the meaning of words is averted when things are discussed in language that squabblers cannot comprehend at all. If you dont believe in god, and you have no reason to believe in god then you are unwise to believe in things you have no reason to believe. I bear witness to the fact that "god" is a thing and all I can advise is that you dont leave "god" out of account above all things. You can ignore the government, the churches, the media and lots and lots of big enormous little trinkets but god is something your compelled by nature of your existence to ignore yet its the one most important thing you cant afford to ignore and here I am saying dont believe a word of what is said about god. Your prayers go somewhere and I dont just believe this, I dont just self-confidently makr-believe this, it is something I used to believe that I now know such that it was always true even when I didnt know but only believed but apart from what I now know, what I believed was nothing like the truth about where those prayers go. They go somewhere and its not just electrochemical signals bouncing round your brain as the television religion tells its congregation. That is a baby murdering religion of war and death and your welcome to participate in the satanic masses held daily on it but dont come near me with your diseased mind you thinks a brain until you purify yourself of its filth.

Your prayers go somewhere and its not all good in outerspace. In space, everyone can hear you scream and there are those who derive pleasure from terrorising others. Adrenochrome? Not quite the truth as the earthly will understand it, but there is a truth there if you can grasp the meaning of these lyrics:

"There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure cos you know sometimes words have two meanings"

Secret space programs and adrenochrome discuss things which are occulted (hidden) such that those who have seen nothing can see no meaning. What kind of hotel is Hotel California where the captain would be bringing wine except it hasn't had that spirit there since 1969? The hotel california is in outerspace but are you looking at the stars above or the stars within or is it simply nonsense poetry?

Surely the place our prayers go is filled with tranquil angels playing harps? At times this can be true but there are also wars in heaven, most noteably at the time of the coming of the son of man. A terrible event which must happen once every generation. It is an apocalyptic revelation of the heavens to those who walk in darkness who see a great light and enter into the kingdom of god which causes enormous upheaval in the heavens which I blame the hierarchical systems of slavery on the earth for. Who are the greatest among the stars in heaven who have transcended the ways of the earth? All are equal except lord lucifer, that proud and overbearing star who hasnt had his fill of being an enslaver over those who walk the earth now in heaven amongst his equals seeking to be thrir lord and master? He will be cast down to the earth until he has learned that the earth is flat and the heavens are tower and when he seeks the flatness of the heaven he may again enter as one of many under the true authority of the deus ex celestia - the mysterious benefactor which nothing on heaven or earth can comprehend which gave rise to all things. You think the people who talk of genies and fairies, ghosts and tribulations are talking nonsense but you believe in coronavirus and men walking on the moon? Next you'll be telling me its a democracy where the people are to give up their own will so as to see that the will of the people is done. Thats some amount of bullshit theyve filled young Jesus' head with. Lets crucify him to life. Tough talk from the refuge of the heavens. Come and drink from my holy grail those of impure heart, our heaven will be your hell if you arrive too soon. Make your paths straight. You can hide from the arseholes of babylon with their electronic surveillance grid, but you cannot hide from "god".

PSST Be sith, the jedi are genocided!