Youtube Down Worldwide?

Niknik

For some reason,altho people cannot watch vids worldwide,I have a crappy old one which is downloading at the moment while my fancy new one won't!

If it continues I will copy as many truther vids downloaded just before the problem as possible to see who has hit a nerve?

As I said on another thread:

'No accident, that's for sure. I wonder what the PTB were figuring out here. At least the Coronavirus death statistics must have got a decent bump, with all of those sheeple leaping from their windows in terror, after discovering that they couldn't watch any moggie videos for a period of over one hour.'

The PTB surely wouldn't knock Youtube offline over a sensitive video someone uploaded. It must have been some sort of drill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

As I said on another thread:

'No accident, that's for sure. I wonder what the PTB were figuring out here. At least the Coronavirus death statistics must have got a decent bump, with all of those sheeple leaping from their windows in terror, after discovering that they couldn't watch any moggie videos for a period of over one hour.'

The PTB surely wouldn't knock Youtube offline over a sensitive video someone uploaded. It must have been some sort of drill.

I think god’s just had enough...

it wasnt just youtoob last night ,a lot of newspapers websites were almost impossible to use,various other sites were slowed to a crawl however i did manage to download some torrents with no problem...i firmly believe 'something' was happening...what it was i havent really got a clue but time will tell....i suspect those under 40 will suffer most...they have no concept of life without an internet....expect much wailing and gnashing of teeth with thousands of grown adults wandering around with phones in their hands sobbing like children with broken toys...ignore them....the cold turkey will do them good

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, magu said:

what about this ?....one word answers dont make much sense...if you cannot survive without phone or internet access there truly is no hope for you...you may as well throw in the towel

I dont own a mobile phone.

It is generally used as a word of agreement to that statement.

I had nothing more to add on what you have said. I mean i could have, but everything was already talked about.

I can live without internet. Lived on a farm for 2 years without any eletricity. I know what its like.

Edited by Michael

thank you for taking time to explain...however please be aware not everyone is as familiar as you or even on the same thought plane or even in the same country so meanings and single words may not mean the same to me as they do to you...however im sure we could find a common ground if it was deemed essential 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, magu said:

thank you for taking time to explain...however please be aware not everyone is as familiar as you or even on the same thought plane or even in the same country so meanings and single words may not mean the same to me as they do to you...however im sure we could find a common ground if it was deemed essential 

Mate, I am the arch-pedant on this forum. You are slowly moving in on my territory! I am going to have to talk to Gareth about it. 🙁