Alternative Thoughts

TheAwakened

An awakening is occurring all around the world and I want to contribute to this. Please everyone on this forum keep being brilliant people and don't comply with any of their arbitrary rules and for gods sake never ever take that vaccination.

But its not just about Convid-19 its about general awakening. Please look within yourselves, I'm only young and i've got alot to learn but I plead everyone to be their best you can be.

I'm starting to develop my own media site - Alternative Thoughts.

I would be happy for anyone here to give me advice on how I should spread these videos far and wide. Here is a start of course :D

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to create a website - its only basic now but hopefully I'll improve as I put more information on it.

I was hoping as we are all researchers here; some of you can send information (stuff you've discovered) to me and I could make a article on it. I'm not a professional writer but I have passion which I think where it counts.

https://alternativethoughtsco.wordpress.com/

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 11:22 AM, TheAwakened said:

But its not just about Convid-19 its about general awakening.

There is a massive awakening needed. 

People do not know what kind of trouble they really are in. 

Its not about governmental control. 

Or about mass genocide. Those are actually trivial things. 

It's the fundamental things of the earth 

The fundamental properties of your consciousness. 

The earth is a complete fabrication 

A lie from start to finish. 

Your body is earth. You are not supposed to be in it. 

You are a collection of electrons (trapped light) being in the body your electrons resonate to the earth. This is backwards. Your light is supposed to emit frequency not be swayed by them. The earth is the tail wagging the dog. 

Being in the body you are also have a duplicitous consciousness. A hypocrite, before you can transcend anything you have to be reconciled not only with yourself but where you came from. 

The earth is not your original home. 

YOU ARE EXILES. 

https://youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure how widely known this is? Nanotech can be hacked? 

Loads of articles online and videos explaining the negatives yet this information is being buried. Reason - because the ''hacking'' is the ideal situation for the PTB...

Edited by TheAwakened

On 1/5/2021 at 8:57 AM, DougASmall said:

There is a massive awakening needed. 

People do not know what kind of trouble they really are in. 

Its not about governmental control. 

Or about mass genocide. Those are actually trivial things. 

It's the fundamental things of the earth 

The fundamental properties of your consciousness. 

The earth is a complete fabrication 

A lie from start to finish. 

Your body is earth. You are not supposed to be in it. 

You are a collection of electrons (trapped light) being in the body your electrons resonate to the earth. This is backwards. Your light is supposed to emit frequency not be swayed by them. The earth is the tail wagging the dog. 

Being in the body you are also have a duplicitous consciousness. A hypocrite, before you can transcend anything you have to be reconciled not only with yourself but where you came from. 

The earth is not your original home. 

YOU ARE EXILES. 

https://youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

I agree with your worldview.

Some people think the "solution" is to reopen the stores.

Or the "solution" is to sue politicians in a court of law.

There is nothing wrong with those ideas, but they miss the bigger picture. 

On 12/11/2020 at 1:22 AM, TheAwakened said:

An awakening is occurring all around the world and I want to contribute to this. Please everyone on this forum keep being brilliant people and don't comply with any of their arbitrary rules and for gods sake never ever take that vaccination.

But its not just about Convid-19 its about general awakening. Please look within yourselves, I'm only young and i've got alot to learn but I plead everyone to be their best you can be.

I'm starting to develop my own media site - Alternative Thoughts.

I would be happy for anyone here to give me advice on how I should spread these videos far and wide. Here is a start of course :D

Great! You could share on Instagram and Telegram? 

On 11/11/2020 at 10:22 PM, TheAwakened said:

general awakening

There is no awakening.

Humans society is disintegrating, people are getting sick around the world, this is not progress.

As it collapses the public start to notice various corrupt activities and try to bring down the world.

The internet is full of evil people trying to bring the world down.

And they will succeed.

And the result will be death.

There will be no glorious revolution.

Your parents grandparents and ancestors simply went to work ... they were honest and responsible and did not look for magic solutions.,

They may have worked responsibly for half a century in their life.

Today people can't be bothered.

They stare at the phone and spin lies.

They blame each other ... they find fault in each other ... they criticise everything.

They just sit and stare at the screen like vermin ... and have nothing good to say.

Such a society is doomed.   It is a society of shit people, to be honest.

Shit people who do nothing to contribute to anything good.

They imagine if they bring it all down some beautiful kingdom is going to emerge.

No ... no it is not.

You are the enemy.

Go back and be more like your ancestors.

Life is difficult for everyone, even your rulers.

Try to help them.

Make a contribution.

There is no awakening there are just people waking up and deciding they are going to be shit for another day.

The Buddha

Anyone who wants to awaken and not just look at the internet ... best go learn the rigorous discipline of Buddhist meditation.  And do the work to wake up.

Either that or get an education.

In other words do something constructive.

Get out of bed and make your bed at the very least.

Society rises and falls on the basis of the people who live responsibly even in a corrupt and difficult world.

Well done to them.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

On 29/01/2021 at 9:43 AM, facere arbitrium said:

Hi TheAwakened, just stumbled across your thread and wanted to pass on a message of support for your initiative, to wish you well on your journey of self discovery and to say good luck!

Thank you very much. Appreciated. Though it seems I need to pump alot of money into this if I want my media platform to work. God knows if I've got the energy to do this though. Not like I can bring about world change.

No problem man, just do your own thing, you might be alright just using platforms that are freely available and fit within your own ethical standards or view of what is good for you. There's no rush grow, the journey is the best part. World's is crazy right now, could definitely use some stability.

I'm sure alot of you here know the link between Covid-19 and the health side effects from 5G. But I've published a short article on it on the website.

They constantly proclaim ”conspiracy theorists” to be spreading misinformation, but two different illnesses have the exact same symptoms. There would be no need for ”theories” to exist if there wasn’t any suspicious correlations between two completely different illnesses. Furthermore, the websites being linked are not amateur websites, but official sources of supposedly ”correct” information such as the WHO and Wikipedia. It is not far fetched to come to the conclusion that ”Covid-19” symptoms are a mask for mild symptoms of radiation sickness.

Is Covid-19 radiation sickness? – Alternative Thoughts (wordpress.com)

On 1/29/2021 at 9:18 AM, rideforever said:

The Buddha

Anyone who wants to awaken and not just look at the internet ... best go learn the rigorous discipline of Buddhist meditation.  And do the work to wake up.

Either that or get an education.

In other words do something constructive.

Get out of bed and make your bed at the very least.

Society rises and falls on the basis of the people who live responsibly even in a corrupt and difficult world.

Well done to them.

Yeah yeah. 👍

+1 Get off thy phone, knees and those with a nullified mind, Basicly Agreed~ be connected with something savory, healthy like my veganism (=shameless added plug of my wording), get constructive, useful... etc. (not quoting text to go with this, not necessarily sure I know how impliment plural quotes anyway, but yeah liked all that too) 

&  +1 Buddha. 

--------------

HAAAH, it may appear I am being lazy in this post, well if I stopped typing after writing +1 & +1 but fact is in my first attempt to post comments about encouraging *kung fu*, *chi gůng*, *tai chi* and *wushu*, as productive ways to live fully, that is reason why I can't be done repeating that in a fancy way, but quite simply now this time there you are EVERYONE - for anyone inspired by buddha or other spiritual mind/body art forms focusing on them in a practical way (& if u wish spiritual way, which is an individual choice how much spiritual U thyself R- however not necessarily all expressions or artforms need I guess be buddhist by nature although clearly buddhism is dominant in many an eastern culture)....anyway, yada yada 😁 check with those WITH ASTERISK* ("5" with "Push Hands" added in afterthought just below) they are the 4/5 MAIN areas I at least pay most heed to, upon which I personally focus for anyone caring to find useful-- (mainly kungfu I like probably as tops) but anyway I wish to recommend all FOUR +1 discipline areas, even for beginners looking at mind/body transformation, and as each their own or as complimentary indeed when required or desired. ☺️ To be darn sure ALL superb to try learn & study and to try hands on, 🙌 and that reminds me PUSH HANDS* as its lnown is an excellent accompaniment  for learning to spa if thou chooses, (not to say you "have to" SPA to enjoy

AND GENERALLY GAIN BENEFIT by the learning of these serendipitous and sometimes formidable art forms, SHAOLIN KUNGFU IS THE ORIGINAL KUNGFU it is worth mentioning)  ..

Well, hope the gist of my post reaches and piques as many people as possible to encourage people to live a more fulfilled life!! 🤗 and no you don't have to become a martial arts icon to learn & enjoy, afterall a lot of learning these eastern skills has little to with fighting others by what we know as "internal martial arts" and is more about mastery of yourself therefore and forever 😄...

Not that this is suggesting anyone should have to become a recluse to do so by the way, except fpr aiding concentration. That is when to be alone training sometimes...

Ya know you can be self evident and bexome moderately self sufficientand not necessarily always leading a lonely route on your path in the process in order to get there, or AKA journey to self improvement /development. ☺️🙏👍

Cheers (all), 

Excuse being a touch off-topic. 🙃🙏

Edited by Acanthocereus tetragonus

"There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyway always yield to the stronger, and this will always be "the man in the street." Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology." ~ Joseph Goebbels