Major Uncle Intel!!! Internet Kill Switch about to be activated!!!

jesuitsdidit

Here's first post

Major Uncle Intel!!! Internet Kill Switch about to be activated!!! YOU WERE SAYING?
Here's what I know. I'm a DOD contractor and just got off a conf call and the subject of FirstNet came up. 

FirstNet is the militarys private internet. First responders can also access the system. It's like a backup to the internet for the military and for communications should they go down. 

A scenario for 10 days with no internet or cell service was mentioned then they went to a completely different topic. 

All I know, I have no other details as to why, what they think may happen, it being intentional to stop news, your guess is as good as mine. But my immediate thoughts were Big Tech taking it down or mass arrest happing. Something like that I dunno. 

Thought it was worthy to post. Interested if anyone else is hearing anything like this or if anything is happening out there with cell towers, ISPs, stuff like that.

Last Edited by Kingzzor on 11/11/2020 09:02 PM

No accident, that's for sure. I wonder what the PTB were figuring out here. At least the Coronavirus death statistics must have got a decent bump, with all of those sheeple leaping from their windows in terror, after discovering that they couldn't watch any moggie videos for a period of over one hour.

"A scenario for 10 days with no internet or cell service was mentioned then they went to a completely different topic."

Main Stream Media in Germany (dont know its discussed in other countries) talk about not to be afraid of a potential blackout. They adivice to have supply for 10 days.

Strangly enough they just started to talk about it in the last week and not some years ago, which can mean blackout is imminent.

For people that dont know what blackout is: It means the complete power failure nationwide and results in catastropic consequences if one is not prepared for it.

No mobile phone works, no internet works, no fridge, no heater, no light, no computer (unless you run on battery), no traffic lights, no pump (you will not be able to use gas stations and you will not be able to use your toilet), shops wont open (because they cant work under these conditions).

It means complete and utter chaos if its comming.

I dont know if this may be another hint on that or if its completly unrelated. Its just strange that this topic is discussed a lot in recent weeks.

29 minutes ago, Michael said:

For people that dont know what blackout is: It means the complete power failure nationwide and results in catastropic consequences if one is not prepared for it.

No mobile phone works, no internet works, no fridge, no heater, no light, no computer (unless you run on battery), no traffic lights, no pump (you will not be able to use gas stations and you will not be able to use your toilet), shops wont open (because they cant work under these conditions).

It is inevitable that following a blackout longer than 3 days everything will be looted , all supermarkets and shops emptied  

The controllers know this will happen , they have done it on a small scale in American cities decades ago ..

The difference is with total blackout  no food trucks coming  to restock...

I see no indication they will do this now.  

The New York City blackout of 1977 was an electricity blackout that affected most of New York City on July 13–14, 1977.

Looting and vandalism were widespread in New York City, hitting 31 different neighborhoods. Possibly the hardest hit were Crown Heights, where 75 stores on a five-block stretch were looted and damaged, and Bushwick, where arson was rampant, with some 25 fires still burning the next morning. At one point, two blocks of Broadway in Brooklyn, which separates Bushwick from Bedford-Stuyvesant, were on fire. Thirty-five blocks of Broadway were destroyed: 134 stores looted, 45 of them also set ablaze. 

NY after One day Blackout 

5PDHQB5RCQ4EGXS4N6RANCC57U.jpg

Edited by oz93666

21 minutes ago, Michael said:

Main Stream Media in Germany (dont know its discussed in other countries) talk about not to be afraid of a potential blackout.

Have you got any news articles you can point to ... ?

... just had a look at a few online german newspapers didn't see anything ... however I did see that the entire frontpage is Corona ... and this is one of the main causes ... that newspapers are going bankrupt from the internet therefore they promote high octane articles ...

I think this needs to be widely recognized as the cause and not the NWO.

Germany

g1.jpg.a3f85de932dd7e7aa73d6088314376c3.jpg

UK

g2.png.510c242d6f1d525f4ae6425486ff0910.png

Greece

g3.jpg.6bebc9da0aa33697349febba68f52db5.jpg

UK details

g4.jpg.67cab33872b3a4c12b143c6d16bb22df.jpg

26 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

It is inevitable that following a blackout longer than 3 days everything will be looted , all supermarkets and shops emptied  

The controllers know this will happen , they have done it on a small scale in American cities decades ago ..

The difference is with total blackout  no food trucks coming  to restock...

I see no indication they will do this now.  

The problem is that it cannot be predicted, but its possible to occur.

Indications for it could span over a wide range of things, given how much one wants to interpret into it.

Just now, Michael said:

The problem is that it cannot be predicted, but its possible to occur.

Indications for it could span over a wide range of things, given how much one wants to interpret into it.

In the Europe of a few decades ago looting may not have followed a blackout , society could have survived ... But now Europe has 10's millions of immigrants , many young wild and hungry .. they know what to do . 

• Sad 1

From GLP

View on landscape

Advanced Search - Thread Subject "Shoot looters"
  Thread Poster Replies Views Rating Posted Updated
  FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis Introduces ‘Anti-Mob’ Legislation To Allow Floridians To Shoot Rioters And Looters McDonald Trunalimunumaprzure 29 888
(10)
11/11/20
10:39 PM
11/12/20
4:49 AM
  Florida's DeSantis moves to allow citizens to shoot looters, rioters targeting businesses
Page 1, 2
Proud American 88 60 3,733
(36)
11/11/20
6:41 AM
11/11/20
3:14 PM
  Florida's Governor moves to allow citizens to shoot looters, rioters targeting businesses Anon Braveheart 5 291
(1)
11/11/20
2:07 AM
11/

8 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

In the Europe of a few decades ago looting may not have followed a blackout , society could have survived ... But now Europe has 10's millions of immigrants , many young wild and hungry .. they know what to do . 

Indeed and thats why preperation for it can never be wrong.

If it comes, it comes suddenly, just like the economic crash which does not have many indications beforehand for the average citizen.

Its important to be prepared for it to some capacity. Im not saying to go full overboard with it, but keep it as a safe precaution.

We are living in times of big change, so i would not rule it out anyway.

wowsers, i was going to post this yesterday but i am now 100% certain that they will do 'blackouts' !

two days ago here homes, businesses, banks and traffic lights etc were without power for nearly an hour. 10 mins prior i heard a low flying helicopter. and the very first thought that somehow entered in my head was that this was covid / vaccine linked and that they will shut down communications and power to force their agenda through. i even texted my friend saying this on the day.

i believe that this was not only a test run but an excuse to say that next time they hit the 'kill switch' that it happened before and that it got sorted so nothing to worry about

https://www.derrydaily.net/2020/11/10/electricity-restored-to-homes-in-derry-after-power-cut/

Edited by Given To Fly

@Michael   Thanks well yeah there are a few, and you could also add in there are military units in different countries on manoeuvres clearly worried about the consequences of corona world.   But you know journalists keep their eyes peeled for stuff like this, and in 2 minutes its mirrored in the UK.
Some Daily Mail journalist keeps their eyes on the European wire ... sees Pandemic Power Cuts in an Austria newspaper ... thinks ...oh that'll do well, a bit more fear is worth 10,000 pageclicks at the Daily Mail.   Then he calls up the UK National Grid director asks him:
Journo-alcoholic "Do you think Corona will lead to UK power cuts"
National Grid : "er ... well it's impossible to ..."
Journo-alcoholic :  "So you can't rule it out ?"
National Grid : "well ... no, not really".

5 minutes later headline : NATIONAL GRID WARNS OF TOTAL POWER COLLAPSE DUE TO CORONA.
Daily Mail editor says "well done".

That's what's happening.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, i think this topic should be discussed again, because there are actual indications that "blackout" is indeed arround the corner (i dont want to frighten anyone, but even Klaus Schwab talked about it. (July, 2020)

I just wanted to keep this topic alive, as it might be our next created "crisis"

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 10:40 AM, Given To Fly said:

wowsers, i was going to post this yesterday but i am now 100% certain that they will do 'blackouts' !

two days ago here homes, businesses, banks and traffic lights etc were without power for nearly an hour. 10 mins prior i heard a low flying helicopter. and the very first thought that somehow entered in my head was that this was covid / vaccine linked and that they will shut down communications and power to force their agenda through. i even texted my friend saying this on the day.

i believe that this was not only a test run but an excuse to say that next time they hit the 'kill switch' that it happened before and that it got sorted so nothing to worry about

https://www.derrydaily.net/2020/11/10/electricity-restored-to-homes-in-derry-after-power-cut/

and again this is where i live:

Dobbins demands answers on power outages in Culmore

https://www.derrydaily.net/2020/12/10/dobbins-demands-answers-on-power-outages-in-culmore/

from reading about the YT/google outages there is something rotten in the state of denmark.

Edited by Given To Fly