Jump to content

I'm in trouble lads and lasses


Recommended Posts

So got to work today. Boss was beaming, so happy. Pharmacies are going to be required to do twice weekly new lick 15min tests. Marvelous they are, much better than last ones apparently. Looks like all pharmacy staff will be required to vaccinate too. Anyone know much about the innova lateral flow test device?

 

https://www.pharmacymagazine.co.uk/all-pharmacy-staff-to-be-tested-twice-a-week-for-covid-19

 

Not sure what I can do. Unless I change professions. Everybody was right, they'll not make it mandatory but make it impossible for you to carry on normally if you dont have it.

 

How the fuck have they got this new method vaccine ready so quick?

 

 

  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shit..  Er.... Why ?  (asking for a friend)   

If you go full tinfoil hat on someone their eyes will glaze over and you can see the cogs behind them start to turn to the tune of: 'this guys a conspiracy theorist nutjob'   So its better t

So got to work today. Boss was beaming, so happy. Pharmacies are going to be required to do twice weekly new lick 15min tests. Marvelous they are, much better than last ones apparently. Looks like all

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Refuse due to vaccine allergy, if they can't tell you what's in it it might set off your egg/human-foetus/dog-liver-cells/porcine-cell allergies.

 

That's my last line of defense mate. But not to my boss but for the doc administering it. I'm hoping they stick to the hippocratic oath when I mention my "vaccine allergy". Would I have to have it documented on my medical history though? Not sure. 

 

It's really getting me down. I'm waking up in night thinking about repercussions of my actions and path I take. I have a young family and like everyone else have the same worries about providing and also standing up for what I believe is right. I want to be able to tell my son and daughter in future that whatever I did. I did for them. 

 

It's all coming to a head soon I fear.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

 

That's my last line of defense mate. But not to my boss but for the doc administering it. I'm hoping they stick to the hippocratic oath when I mention my "vaccine allergy". Would I have to have it documented on my medical history though? Not sure. 

 

It's really getting me down. I'm waking up in night thinking about repercussions of my actions and path I take. I have a young family and like everyone else have the same worries about providing and also standing up for what I believe is right. I want to be able to tell my son and daughter in future that whatever I did. I did for them. 

 

It's all coming to a head soon I fear.

Partial list of vaccine ingredients in commonly given vaccines

Aluminum (4 forms)
Formaldehyde
Glutaraldehyde
2-phenoxyethanol
Polysorbate 80
Neomycin, polymyxin B
Lactose, casein
Sodium borate
Yeast proteins and Yeast DNA
Beta-propiolactone
Triton X-100 (breaks down inside the body into ethylene oxide)
Thimerosal (mercury)

Animal cells
Bovine serum (several forms)
Avian serum – chicken
Egg protein – ovalbumin
Vero cells – monkey
Dog kidney cells (MDCK)
Insect cells

Human cells
WI-38
MRC-5
PER.C6

These are the generally recognized ingredients for vaccines. That does not mean that one vaccine has all of these ingredients. If you have multiple doses of different vaccines, you will have multiple doses of each of these ingredients.

 

 

I wouldn't want any of this injected into me, if you have a young family even more reason to follow your gut instincts on this imho.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shadowmoon said:

Partial list of vaccine ingredients in commonly given vaccines

Aluminum (4 forms)
Formaldehyde
Glutaraldehyde
2-phenoxyethanol
Polysorbate 80
Neomycin, polymyxin B
Lactose, casein
Sodium borate
Yeast proteins and Yeast DNA
Beta-propiolactone
Triton X-100 (breaks down inside the body into ethylene oxide)
Thimerosal (mercury)

Animal cells
Bovine serum (several forms)
Avian serum – chicken
Egg protein – ovalbumin
Vero cells – monkey
Dog kidney cells (MDCK)
Insect cells

Human cells
WI-38
MRC-5
PER.C6

These are the generally recognized ingredients for vaccines. That does not mean that one vaccine has all of these ingredients. If you have multiple doses of different vaccines, you will have multiple doses of each of these ingredients.

 

 

I wouldn't want any of this injected into me, if you have a young family even more reason to follow your gut instincts on this imho.

 

Thanks mate. A lady came in today for flu jab but had formaldehyde allergy. Ingredient list on adjuvanted triveluent influenza vaccine surface antigen inactivated didn't have it listed. But I dont believe they have everything listed so contacted the manufacturer. Awaiting confirmation.

 

I just hope there is a legitimate out for me. If not I'm going to lose my cushy job. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

 Looks like all pharmacy staff will be required to vaccinate too.

 

In our dreams!   If pharmacy staff can vaccinate , those who don't want to take it can come and see you .... They Slip you a few quid ... You don't puncture the skin , squirt the vaccine on their skin and stamp their card ... Even if a camera is watching you hard to detect that slight of hand...

 

Make contact with antivax groups and tell them your plan , never talk on the phone or email .

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

In our dreams!   If pharmacy staff can vaccinate , those who don't want to take it can come and see you .... They Slip you a few quid ... You don't puncture the skin , squirt the vaccine on their skin and stamp their card ... Even if a camera is watching you hard to detect that slight of hand...

 

Make contact with antivax groups and tell them your plan , never talk on the phone or email .

 

🤣😂😂 I like your style Oz. Unfortunately looks like covid vaccination will be out of our hands in pharmacy sector even though our governing bodies are trying to keep us involved. The storage of 80 minus is going to be a issue. Looks like its the GPs that have been setup for this exact scenario. They've been doing fuck all for months. 

 

P.s, I'd not take a single penny from a brother or sister of the cause.💪💪

Edited by The Illuminator
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Illuminator said:

🤣😂😂 I like your style Oz. Unfortunately looks like covid vaccination will be out of our hands in pharmacy sector even though our governing bodies are trying to keep us involved. The storage of 80 minus is going to be a issue. Looks like its the GPs that have been setup for this exact scenario. They've been doing fuck all for months. 

 

P.s, I'd not take a single penny from a brother or sister of the cause.💪💪

 

I don't think it's unreasonable to accept a few quid for doing that , you are putting yourself at risk ....

 

Andrew Bartzis addressing this question of "forced" vaccinations said "what's the problem?" ... He believed a large % of GP's would take a bribe if you explained you didn't want it .... even GP's in the West ...

 

But there's no mention of how records will be kept , there may not even be any they could be relying on people willingly taking it , they only need 60% uptake to halt the spread so we are told  

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

 

Thanks mate. A lady came in today for flu jab but had formaldehyde allergy. Ingredient list on adjuvanted triveluent influenza vaccine surface antigen inactivated didn't have it listed. But I dont believe they have everything listed so contacted the manufacturer. Awaiting confirmation.

 

I just hope there is a legitimate out for me. If not I'm going to lose my cushy job. 

 

I don't think aluminium/formaldehyde are in UK vaccines?

Honestly I'd walk away from a job sooner than do things I don't wish to or have them done to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

I don't think it's unreasonable to accept a few quid for doing that , you are putting yourself at risk ....

 

Andrew Bartzis addressing this question of "forced" vaccinations said "what's the problem?" ... He believed a large % of GP's would take a bribe if you explained you didn't want it .... even GP's in the West ...

 

But there's no mention of how records will be kept , there may not even be any they could be relying on people willingly taking it , they only need 60% uptake to halt the spread so we are told  

 

I'm hoping you're right mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

I don't think aluminium/formaldehyde are in UK vaccines?

Honestly I'd walk away from a job sooner than do things I don't wish to or have them done to me.

 

I hear you bud. I'm getting that feeling too. Not just necessarily job wise either but society wise too. I'm planning an out thank the lord. But its dependent on selling our business which atm who knows when that's going to happen.

 

Synchronicity is a strange thing. Had business decades and same job for years. But last year decided to sell up and put up for sale 1 month before lockdown then changed jobs so 1st week at new job was 1st week lockdown. Both decisions have by the looks of it been beneficial. Strange how things work out. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

I'm hoping they stick to the hippocratic oath when I mention my "vaccine allergy"

 

British doctors NO LONGER SWEAR the hippocratic oath

 

Let that sink in.....it means at some point the people in control of medical training in this country decided that doctors should no longer swear to operate by the principle of 'do no harm'

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

 

In our dreams!   If pharmacy staff can vaccinate , those who don't want to take it can come and see you .... They Slip you a few quid ... You don't puncture the skin , squirt the vaccine on their skin and stamp their card ... Even if a camera is watching you hard to detect that slight of hand...

 

Make contact with antivax groups and tell them your plan , never talk on the phone or email .

 

........ and, whatever you do - never, ever - bloody ever - tell them your secret plans on a widely available 'alternative' social forum like this one. Right Oz? 😉

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sickofallthebollocks said:

........ and, whatever you do - never, ever - bloody ever - tell them your secret plans on a widely available 'alternative' social forum like this one. Right Oz? 😉

 

Members are anonymous here ... I'm throwing out ideas for all the  lurkers who are reading ... Authorities cannot investigate suggestions and maybes. 

 

Of course they are aware people may not want to get vaccinated , they know all the possible ways to avoid it . That's why Gates has developed his fluorescent tattoo  

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Of course they are aware people may not want to get vaccinated , they know all the possible ways to avoid it .

 

The government will not admit at this stage that it intends to vaccinate everyone because that would cause uproar and they don't want to spook the herd

 

Instead they will use the classic 'totalitarian tiptoe' approach of doing this in stages

 

So at first the vaccine will be offered so that they get an easy win of impregnating the unquestioning people with their genome altering RNA transfection process as well as nanotechnology that can then affect the body and brain.

 

Then they'll start applying pressure for example by affecting workplace policies so that people can only come to work if they are vaccinated. They can do the same trick to university students and school students and NHS staff

 

They will also create immunity passports to further pressure people into accepting the vaccine or else be denied travel. Alongside this they will use belly crawling worms in the media like piers morgan to bully and shame people into getting the vaccine by claiming they are 'selfish' if they don't get it. This of course makes no sense because if the vaccine supposedly gives protection then what would the vaccinated need to fear the invaccinated for? If they are covered then they are covered...

 

Then we'll see the real face of fascism. The gloves will come off and the state will start getting rough and force vaccinating people

 

Before this is through EVERYONE will get to see what many of us knew existed in the corridors of power for a long time which is to say: evil

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

 

Members are anonymous here ... I'm throwing out ideas for all the  lurkers who are reading ... Authorities cannot investigate suggestions and maybes. 

 

Of course they are aware people may not want to get vaccinated , they know all the possible ways to avoid it . That's why Gates has developed his fluorescent tattoo  

Yeah mate - only having a laugh, sorry man, nothing against you Oz, they are a bloody clever lot this elite cabal, and have been at it for centuries, planning away, they have serious dedication don't they?  Bastards, if only the normies (us) could show such togetherness, dedication and teamwork we wouldn't be in this mess would we?

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
put across well-meaning sentiment to oz
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

British doctors NO LONGER SWEAR the hippocratic oath

 

Let that sink in.....it means at some point the people in control of medical training in this country decided that doctors should no longer swear to operate by the principle of 'do no harm'

 

I did not know that mate. When did they remove it? Why was that allowed?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

The government will not admit at this stage that it intends to vaccinate everyone because that would cause uproar and they don't want to spook the herd

 

Instead they will use the classic 'totalitarian tiptoe' approach of doing this in stages

 

So at first the vaccine will be offered so that they get an easy win of impregnating the unquestioning people with their genome altering RNA transfection process as well as nanotechnology that can then affect the body and brain.

 

Then they'll start applying pressure for example by affecting workplace policies so that people can only come to work if they are vaccinated. They can do the same trick to university students and school students and NHS staff

 

They will also create immunity passports to further pressure people into accepting the vaccine or else be denied travel. Alongside this they will use belly crawling worms in the media like piers morgan to bully and shame people into getting the vaccine by claiming they are 'selfish' if they don't get it. This of course makes no sense because if the vaccine supposedly gives protection then what would the vaccinated need to fear the invaccinated for? If they are covered then they are covered...

 

Then we'll see the real face of fascism. The gloves will come off and the state will start getting rough and force vaccinating people

 

Before this is through EVERYONE will get to see what many of us knew existed in the corridors of power for a long time which is to say: evil

Out of likes. But is hard to argue with a single word you just said.

 

They have to have an out for people though. They cant jab everyone. Esp if you're allergic to something. Just hope they use some form of porcine so we can claim to be Jewish 🤣😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

I did not know that mate. When did they remove it? Why was that allowed?

 

Q-Why is anything allowed?

 

A-because people go along with it

 

Don't know when they stopped swearing the oath. Was told by a doctor that they don't do it anymore

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Illuminator said:

Out of likes. But is hard to argue with a single word you just said.

 

They have to have an out for people though. They cant jab everyone. Esp if you're allergic to something. Just hope they use some form of porcine so we can claim to be Jewish 🤣😂😂

 

no that get-out won't necessarily wash for example they claim that the muslim and jewish communities are happy with the pork gelatine that are in other vaccines

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Macnamara said:

 

Q-Why is anything allowed?

 

A-because people go along with it

 

Don't know when they stopped swearing the oath. Was told by a doctor that they don't do it anymore

 

Oh my. Sigh.

 

Guess I won't play the sympathy card for hippocratic oath. More liability for any adverse reaction from Jab. I'm gonna make him feel like he shouldnt give it to me cos I'm allergic to that list up top.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

no that get-out won't necessarily wash for example they claim that the muslim and jewish communities are happy with the pork gelatine that are in other vaccines

This winters flu mist for kids had porcine in. My son didn't get it mate for said reason. Plenty of muslims I know still don't want pork injected to them. Dont know any jews so cant comment on what they would do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Illuminator said:

Guess I won't play the sympathy card for hippocratic oath. More liability for any adverse reaction from Jab. I'm gonna make him feel like he shouldnt give it to me cos I'm allergic to that list up top.

 

some quotes i've been tucking away:

 

Use common law: ‘i do not consent’ and ‘i do not contract with you’ etc

 

However, compulsory vaccination violates the right to informed consent, one of the most fundamental ethics in medicine and a human right recognized under international law, including the United Nations International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights of 1966, the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights of 2005, the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and its Optional Protocol of 2006 and under internationally recognized agreements such as the Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences International Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research Involving Human Subjects of 2002, and the World Medical Association Declaration Of Helsinki of 1964, revised in 2013. The United Nations (UN) and WHO are legally obligated to uphold the right to informed consent yet have instead been complicit in violating it.

https://www.technocracy.news/the-un-ignores-ngos-warnings-about-mandated-vaccines/

 

If this is correct, then it takes a massive dump on the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights (Article 6 – Consent), which reads, "Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice" [ http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html ]

 

Neither the Coronavirus Act 2020, nor the PHA 1984 grant the executive the power to mandate vaccination. Indeed, section 45E of the PHA 1984 and schedules 7518 and 19 of the Coronavirus Act 2020 rule out provisions requiring medical treatment, including ‘vaccination or other prophylactic treatment’.14A policy of compulsory vaccination would thus require primary legislation. All you need to do is keep an eye on this part of the Public Health 1984 act. If it ever changes then there is an issue!

  https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/22/section/45E

 

  45EMedical treatment

(1)Regulations under section 45B or 45C may not include provision requiring a person to undergo medical treatment.

(2) “ Medical treatment ” includes vaccination and other prophylactic treatment.

The Magna Carta Article 61 states the right to reject what is put upon us. It begins, "Lawful Dissent provides for a simple recourse for the People." Not, "Do not demonstrate or we will teargas, shoot or crucify you." The common law It is very clear: people are allowed to voice their dissent. Rules in Article 61 were made for the people not for the rulers. Citizens have, "The Right to refuse to abide by any Law, Legislation, or other Statutory instrument which has been put in place invalidly by said unlawful government which violates any Constitutional safeguard."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lawful-obstruction-is-given-right-through-the-guaranteed-freedoms-of-magna-carta-article-61-301166669.html

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...