Prenetics, Project Screen UK, and the Digital Health Passport – Exploring the Rabbit Hole

DarianF

27 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Premier League tester launches new Covid-19 workplace testing pods at Dartford offices in Crossways Boulevard

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/dartford/news/premier-league-tester-launches-workplace-covid-testing-pods-244435/

This sounds awful.

I'm going to push to work from home beyond June. Commuting to work is already a waste of far too much time without having to wait half hour on top. Surely if companies end up having to pay for the testing they will favour home working.

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

More dangerous than a covid passport is a health passport. Because they will expand this beyond covid. Soon your app will have to show your 'health stuatus' on multiple diseases, multiple vaccines. It's designed to extend well beyond Covid. Once we accept a Covid passport, that's the beginning of the end. They will never stop expanding it.

Exactly, and then it will be rolled out for other uses for example  - driving. You will need to prove your health status before purchasing, insuring or taxing a car. A great way to get drivers off the road - Agenda 21.

"Over-70s could be banned from nighttime driving under possible new DVLA plans"

"With this license, they would be restricted to a 20 to 30 mile radius from their home address, and could be banned from driving after dark."

https://www.scotsman.com/read-this/over-70s-could-be-banned-from-nighttime-driving-under-possible-new-dvla-plans-3182344

They will start with the over 70s 'for their safety - don't kill Granny' - and work backwards.

7 hours ago, Mr Chinnery said:

Exactly, and then it will be rolled out for other uses for example  - driving. You will need to prove your health status before purchasing, insuring or taxing a car. A great way to get drivers off the road - Agenda 21.

"Over-70s could be banned from nighttime driving under possible new DVLA plans"

"With this license, they would be restricted to a 20 to 30 mile radius from their home address, and could be banned from driving after dark."

https://www.scotsman.com/read-this/over-70s-could-be-banned-from-nighttime-driving-under-possible-new-dvla-plans-3182344

They will start with the over 70s 'for their safety - don't kill Granny' - and work backwards.

It's truly diabolical, but the writing is on the wall. Bastards.

7 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

This sounds awful.

I'm going to push to work from home beyond June. Commuting to work is already a waste of far too much time without having to wait half hour on top. Surely if companies end up having to pay for the testing they will favour home working.

If you're lucky, Greta Arseberg will give you carbon credits for removing yourself from the road.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, DarianF said:

If you're lucky, Greta Arseberg will give you carbon credits for removing yourself from the road.

She's the biggest shill of them all. Who actually believes she an 18 year old 'scientist' 😅😅

• Haha 1

Covid Test Maker Cue Health Taps Morgan Stanley, Goldman for IPO

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-14/covid-test-maker-cue-health-is-said-to-tap-banks-for-ipo

'Hong Kong-based Prenetics Ltd., whose Covid-19 tests were used by the English Premier League, is also planning an IPO, Nikkei has reported.'

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

"A company that has carried out more than three million PCR tests globally since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic has come on board as the title sponsor of the Royal International Horse Show for 2021" https://www.midsussextimes.co.uk/sport/other-sport/premier-league-covid-test-experts-back-hicksteads-royal-international-horse-show-3263097

FYI @EnigmaticWorld these bastards are just popping up everywhere.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
We all can opt-out from any personal data processing in regards of the plandemy.

Please start from opt out from NHS data processing here (please share asap with anyone who knows what's going on, we need united front with this and we have very limited time - only 2 weeks as far as I remember):

https://www.nhs.uk/your-nhs-data-matters/manage-your-choice/

What we can do next is opt out from any additional data processing carried out by NHS, NHS digital an the ministry of health (and death). I porpose to send the below documents and an open discussion what should be included:

To your GP, NHS and ministry of Health:

[Your full address]
[Phone number]
[The date]

[Name and address of the organisation]
[Reference number (if provided within the initial response)]

Dear Sir or Madam

Right to object

[Your full name and address and any other details such as account number to help identify you]

I wish to exercise my right under data protection law to object to the processing of my personal data.

I do not consent, give permission or allow under any circumstances to process any of my personally identifiable information in regards of :

1. Any artificial, semi artificial, natural, or modified virus or biological weapons. This includes, but is not limited to SARS, SARS CORONA VIRUS, CORONA VIRUS, SARS COV2, COVID-19 and any of its variants or mutations. This includes, but is not limited to the viruses and any biological weapons already patented, newly developed and developed in the future.

2. Vaccination or non-vaccination and medication information in regards to the above. This includes, but is not limited to Track and Trace, Vaccination Passport, Covid Passport, any digital or non digital tracking system, and any international border, travel and disease transmission monitoring system.

You can find guidance on your obligations under information rights legislation on the Information Commissioner’s Office website (www.ico.org.uk) as well as information on their regulatory powers and the action they can take.

Please send a full response within one calendar month confirming if you will comply with my request. If you cannot respond within that timescale, please tell me when you will be able to respond.

If there is anything you would like to discuss, please contact me.

Yours faithfully
[Signature]

To NHS Digital (This is against automated data processing without your consent)

[Your full address]
[Phone number]
[The date]

[Name and address of the organisation]
[Reference number (if provided within the initial response)]

Dear [Sir or Madam / name of the person you have been in contact with]

Information rights concern
[Your full name and address and any other details such as account number to help identify you]

I am concerned that you have not handled my personal information properly.

I do not consent, give permission or allow under any circumstances to process any of my personally identifiable information in regards of :

1. Any artificial, semi artificial, natural, or modified virus or biological weapons. This includes, but is not limited to SARS, SARS CORONA VIRUS, CORONA VIRUS, SARS COV2, COVID-19 and any of its variants or mutations. This includes, but is not limited to the viruses and any biological weapons already patented, newly developed and developed in the future.

2. Vaccination or non-vaccination and medication information in regards to the above. This includes, but is not limited to Track and Trace, Vaccination Passport, Covid Passport, any digital or non digital tracking system, and any international border, travel and disease transmission monitoring system.

I understand that before reporting my concern to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) I should give you the chance to deal with it.

If, when I receive your response, I would still like to report my concern to the ICO, I will give them a copy of it to consider.

You can find guidance on your obligations under information rights legislation on the ICO’s website (www.ico.org.uk) as well as information on their regulatory powers and the action they can take.

Please send a full response within one calendar month. If you cannot respond within that timescale, please tell me when you will be able to respond.

If there is anything you would like to discuss, please contact me on the following number [telephone number].

Yours faithfully
[Signature]

Please let me know your thoughts

Edited by Timothy
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, DarianF said:

Probably already posted somewhere, but:

Virgin Atlantic launches digital health tool for transatlantic travel

https://www.businesstraveller.com/business-travel/2021/06/18/virgin-atlantic-launches-digital-health-tool-for-transatlantic-travel/

True, now it's even more important to terminate any automated personal data processing... opt out!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hong Kong biotech start-up Prenetics plans $1.3 billion SPAC merger
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/15/hong-kong-biotech-prenetics-to-list-on-the-nasdaq-in-a-spac-merger.html

'Prenetics is set to merge with Artisan Acquisition, a special purpose acquisition company, in a deal that will value the new entity at $1.3 billion or more, according to a source close to the deal.'

• Thanks 1