Prenetics, Project Screen UK, and the Digital Health Passport – Exploring the Rabbit Hole

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who is Prenetics and what are they up to, especially in the UK? Let’s take a closer look. If you’re a football fan especially, stick with me here and I’ll try to give a useful summary of what I’ve fou

Oxsed? Looks more like Beijing.      

China projected to see boom in DNA testing http://global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202001/08/WS5e157458a310cf3e355833a3.html   The UK launch of CircleDNA https://medium.com/@DNAFit/the-u

Posted Images

@EnigmaticWorld Here we go. First was the sports trial. Now it's everywhere...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9257973/City-firms-start-using-digital-health-passports-staff-office.html

- Covid-19 testing firm Prenetics will provide health screening to more than 100 companies

- Employees using Digital Health Passport will download an app onto their mobile

- Prenetics hopes passports could be extended across all sectors of economy

"Covid-19 testing pods are set to be introduced this week at a number of IWG-run offices, which will be available to both the public and employees, the genetic tester said this morning. The company, which does the testing for The Premier League, will roll out 10 pods this week, with another 100 due to be installed at sites owned by serviced offices group IWG in the coming months." https://www.cityam.com/premier-league-tester-to-launch-covid-testing-pods-at-uk-offices/

Photo-Booth-Covid-test-960x640.jpg

"Prenetics has announced the rollout of Covid-19 testing ‘pods' of which 10 are to be implemented this week, with up to 100 pods due to be installed on premises owned by IWG plc (formerly Regus), across IWG’s network of flexible workspaces. The installations will be across the UK, the first being in Reading, Dartford, and various other national locations."

Covid-19 testing pods rolled out at Reading Regus sites

https://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/news/19155928.covid-19-testing-pods-rolled-reading-regus-sites/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you can see this being lined up just in time for the summer to get people in to all these large social gatherings, sporting events and music events which they want to take place under these new conditions...

In the "meet our testing pods" section you can see what is going to happen - mobile testing pods and no one gets entry to any event unless tested ( rapid testing - immediate results ) and people need to push back against this.

I seem to remember former UK Prime Minister and war criminal Tony Blair telling us this is exactly what he wants to see happen at least 3 or 4 months ago...

The sad thing is, the general population will just suck this  up.

As far as I'm concerned they can't take a running jump. If I've seen my last concert, been to my last rugby game etc so be it, I ain't playing this game of slavery.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, DarianF said:

@EnigmaticWorld @HAARPING_On Check this out. A new development. Noticed a new company listed on Prenetics website - promoted on the main page [ https://www.prenetics.com/ ]. It's called 'Oxsed' [ https://www.oxsed.com/ ].

It looks like just another Prenetics front company, or some kind of offshoot. Can't tell for sure.

Oxsed? Looks more like Beijing.

ffjjjnh.jpg.9c76036e580d0f1150fc4c76ad0db12a.jpg

• Haha 3
16 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Yeah, you can see this being lined up just in time for the summer to get people in to all these large social gatherings, sporting events and music events which they want to take place under these new conditions...

In the "meet our testing pods" section you can see what is going to happen - mobile testing pods and no one gets entry to any event unless tested ( rapid testing - immediate results ) and people need to push back against this.

I seem to remember former UK Prime Minister and war criminal Tony Blair telling us this is exactly what he wants to see happen at least 3 or 4 months ago...

The sad thing is, the general population will just suck this  up.

As far as I'm concerned they can't take a running jump. If I've seen my last concert, been to my last rugby game etc so be it, I ain't playing this game of slavery.

No music is that good that I would submit to this. No ball game is that important.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DarianF said:

No music is that good that I would submit to this. No ball game is that important.

Most music(?) today is utter crap. Ball games just distract the peasants from what their governments are getting up to. Watch Arsenal vs Liverpool, don't worry about Boris starting WW3.

• Like 2

Correct me if I am wrong here with my thinking, but there seems to be an obvious loop hole.

So the plan is to be able to allow negative test to be used within the passports was proof your are not infected right? And we can currently order lateral file tests from .gov. I have just been looking on the .gov site and you can log your test results on there but you need a barcode from the test.

So what you need to do, when it goes live, download the app and link it to your .gov account. Order a load of tests and do a couple a week, or whatever the requirement is, however, instead of swabbing your throat, swab something else. The cat, the toilet bowl, the flower bed outside, anything you fancy. Then visit .gov, use the barcode to log your negative result and bingo. You have your vaccine passport activated with a negative test result.

Repeat the following week and crack on as normal in society, visit the pub, go see a concert, or take a flight abroad 😂

The link I found on .gov to report your results is here.

https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result?priority-taxon=774cee22-d896-44c1-a611-e3109cce8eae

Thoughts anyone?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

Correct me if I am wrong here with my thinking, but there seems to be an obvious loop hole.

So the plan is to be able to allow negative test to be used within the passports was proof your are not infected right? And we can currently order lateral file tests from .gov. I have just been looking on the .gov site and you can log your test results on there but you need a barcode from the test.

So what you need to do, when it goes live, download the app and link it to your .gov account. Order a load of tests and do a couple a week, or whatever the requirement is, however, instead of swabbing your throat, swab something else. The cat, the toilet bowl, the flower bed outside, anything you fancy. Then visit .gov, use the barcode to log your negative result and bingo. You have your vaccine passport activated with a negative test result.

Repeat the following week and crack on as normal in society, visit the pub, go see a concert, or take a flight abroad 😂

The link I found on .gov to report your results is here.

https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result?priority-taxon=774cee22-d896-44c1-a611-e3109cce8eae

Thoughts anyone?

Very interesting idea mate!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Are you not aware of extensive false positives ?

BC

Sure, but if it reads positive you just chuck it in the bin and swab summat else with another one. Unless you fancy a few days off work paid for and then you utilise it to your advantage 😂

Obviously this won't work if they decide to get everyone to test in front of them at an airport or something similar, but surely the idea behind the vaccine passport is so all this sort of thing can be there and ready to go. You rock up, passport scanned and you are through, no mucking around. They aren't going to want people in queues waiting around for half hour stints at airports etc.

This way you get to avoid the vaccine, avoid the tests, and you get a "clean" record on your vaccine passport so you can waltz around doing whatever the fuck you want. This is what I intend to do, unless something crops up and means it won't work.

I don't see how it can't work though if they are going to allow a negative test result to feed into the passport.  They are going to have to or there will be serious discrimination issues, so the only way that I can see is to use the existing functionality of living the test results via the app or online.

Edited by Martin1234
29 minutes ago, Martin1234 said:

This way you get to avoid the vaccine, avoid the tests, and you get a "clean" record on your vaccine passport

Martin1234
Vaccine passport = vaccine btw.....
I can't see how getting a negative test result has any connection to vaccine status. Am I missing something you said before?
I do miss stuff sometimes.

The only possible way I can think of to get a vaxx status is to have one hacked  by someone who knows what they are doing with this shit.

As for testing, I am not getting any idiot shoving sticks either down my throat or up my nose. If ever I have to do one I shall spit on it and that's all they're getting. My spit consists of nicotine, chocolate, some garlic, coffee, bits of blueberries. They should have fun with that.

AND nothing could induce me to get a "smart" anything.

I have already happily accepted my almost 100% exclusion from this "society" and no longer hanker after any of the things it contains. Get your booze from Tesco home deliveries. Who needs a pub?
Trackable, sadly but so far, no vaxx passports involved.

• Like 1

Ok, they are talking about evidence of a negative test being sufficient. So this must be intending to feed into the app. Maybe I'm incorrectly calling it vaccine passport. I should probably say covid status passport.

Existing process according to .gov site is to log test result online. If you read the process for completing the test, no lines means the test failed and you have to bin it. So you will always need more tests than you log to account for this.

11 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

Ok, they are talking about evidence of a negative test being sufficient. So this must be intending to feed into the app. Maybe I'm incorrectly calling it vaccine passport. I should probably say covid status passport.

Existing process according to .gov site is to log test result online. If you read the process for completing the test, no lines means the test failed and you have to bin it. So you will always need more tests than you log to account for this.

More dangerous than a covid passport is a health passport. Because they will expand this beyond covid. Soon your app will have to show your 'health stuatus' on multiple diseases, multiple vaccines. It's designed to extend well beyond Covid. Once we accept a Covid passport, that's the beginning of the end. They will never stop expanding it.

• Like 1