Utube F em

peter

channel 7 did a segment ,it was on utube titled what Biden means to Australia , so the usual heads on a stick are trotted out, and said "at least Australia knows where it is with Biden ,my comment Biden doesn't even know where he is half the time,

then the so called expert said at least foreign policy will be back to normal  ,I said dose that mean more killing of the innocent and countries bombed into the stone age etc etc etc.......etc   at the behest of the 1%. At least The US has the best government money can buy.

It's been deleted from public comment or put so far down the list I can't find it, I don't understand why🤔 I was only telling the truth

8 hours ago, peter said:

channel 7 did a segment ,it was on utube titled what Biden means to Australia , so the usual heads on a stick are trotted out, and said "at least Australia knows where it is with Biden ,my comment Biden doesn't even know where he is half the time,

then the so called expert said at least foreign policy will be back to normal  ,I said dose that mean more killing of the innocent and countries bombed into the stone age etc etc etc.......etc   at the behest of the 1%. At least The US has the best government money can buy.

It's been deleted from public comment or put so far down the list I can't find it, I don't understand why🤔 I was only telling the truth

I've had lots of comments deleted down the years and had videos shadow banned. It's just the way it is. I've also had comments held for review on certain videos on my channels, even though I do not have that setting activated on those particular videos.