A Sincere Question for you David

MNY

Hi David—

I hope this question gets to you somehow...

I live and work in NYC.  I work in healthcare and witnessed a lot of people dying and very sick from the Covid-19 virus.  

Hordes of ambulances were rushing to the hospital where I was with people dying and unfortunately we had a morgue truck outside that we put thousands of bodies in.

If there really is no virus, then why did so many people die at once in NYC?

Much love to you!  Thank you! 

-M

On 11/8/2020 at 10:03 AM, MNY said:

Hi David—

I live and work in NYC.  I work in healthcare and witnessed a lot of people dying and very sick from the Covid-19 virus.  
Hordes of ambulances were rushing to the hospital where I was with people dying and unfortunately we had a morgue truck outside that we put thousands of bodies in.

-M

I'm guessing David probably isn't going to answer so...

I could answer this in about a million different ways.

First, lets assess the basic facts, your facts.

1.) You work in one of the most densely populated cities on planet earth

2.) You work in a hospital

3.) You have witnessed lots of people dying

Do you mean to tell me that as someone who works in a hospital, in one of the busiest cities on earth that you have witnessed lots of people dying? I'm astonished. That's unthinkable. ;-)

There are a few possibilities I would convey to you in terms of why you witnessed an apparent upsurge in deaths during this 'pandemic'.

1.) Sleight of hand. How many people do you think die every single day in New York City, and how many of those deaths do you think have a respiratory component? Count up firstly how many illnesses are either directly related to the respiratory system, or at the very least have a respiratory component to them, then count up how many people would, under normal circumstances every single day die of these illnesses in one hospital in one of the busiest and most polluted cities on the planet. People die of pneumonia every day. People die of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome every day. People die of Flu every day. You are living in a metropolitan city. Where do the dead bodies normally go? Into a morgue truck, I'd imagine.

Now imagine (it's a stretch, I know) that the people who are running the world are not entirely honest, and that they had some agenda for making people think that there is a new and deadly 'pandemic'. (Problem, reaction solution/Hegelian Dialectic/Order from Chaos). How could they do this? By using a test so generalized in it's efficacy that you could probably use it on rocks found on planet Mars and it would get a positive result, then use this test on every person who goes into hospital with a respiratory illness, or who dies of a respiratory illness.

Et voila; there is your 'pandemic'. Of course, suspiciously, death figures from all respiratory illnesses mysteriously go down or disappear at the same time, but the general public won't be looking at that, because it's a sleight of hand and even if you did confront the average person with that info, they would use denial and deflection to avoid confronting it. Besides, government figures can, and regularly are manipulated.

2.) A variant of the 'nocebo' effect. The nocebo effect, the opposite of the placebo effect is used to describe the phenomena of a person's beliefs working against them, i.e. if somebody believes that something will harm them, it will. The medical profession is aware of this and acknowledges it's existence. Put simply, negative thinking effects people's physical health. Imagine if thousands of mind-controlled slaves who are all addicted to and in thrall to mainstream media all suddenly formed a belief that there was a ridiculously contagious virus lurking around every corner? Do you think maybe just a few of those people might manage to conjure up some form of illness within themselves, just through the power of their mind alone? Alas, the answer you are looking for is YES. We call this 'psychosomatic illness'.

3.) Fear. The effects of fear on the human body are well documented, but if a person exists in a state of fear for prolonged periods of time, they begin to experience severe adrenal fatigue, and a host of other symptoms will follow. Stress is inevitable, and the number of ways that stress can impact a person's physical health negatively are too numerous to list here. It is almost certain that fear and stress weaken the immune system. In this scenario it is entirely unsurprising that a large number of people would all rapidly become ill with flu like symptoms.

It is my assertion that the large number of deaths you witnessed are the result of a combination of all three factors listed above. 

Edited by Ethel
adding something
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/8/2020 at 9:03 PM, MNY said:

Hi David—

-M

Evidence? References? Something that we can verify, or do we just take your word for it?

13 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

some people said the "disease" was 5g exposure

well lets consider that 'covid 19' is described as an ' acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)'

That respiratory issue has been blamed on a novel coronavirus which has been called Sars Cov 2

So what people are asking is first of all that before a new virus can be declared it must be proven to exist by being isolated and purified and a PCR test cannot do that

Secondly if people are presenting to a hospital with respiratory issues we need to consider all possibilities for example is there another environmental factor that could be affecting peoples oxygen uptake? What some people are saying is that 5G at 60Ghz can affect peoples ability to effectively take up oxygen into their blood stream

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well lets consider that 'covid 19' is described as an ' acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)'

That respiratory issue has been blamed on a novel coronavirus which has been called Sars Cov 2

So what people are asking is first of all that before a new virus can be declared it must be proven to exist by being isolated and purified and a PCR test cannot do that

Secondly if people are presenting to a hospital with respiratory issues we need to consider all possibilities for example is there another environmental factor that could be affecting peoples oxygen uptake? What some people are saying is that 5G at 60Ghz can affect peoples ability to effectively take up oxygen into their blood stream

5G Wireless Communication and Health Effects—A Pragmatic Review Based on Available Studies Regarding 6 to 100 GHz [ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6765906/ ]. Definitely some significant research gaps, at least.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

5G Wireless Communication and Health Effects—A Pragmatic Review Based on Available Studies Regarding 6 to 100 GHz [ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6765906/ ]. Definitely some significant research gaps, at least.

so for a number of years 'conspiracy theorists' have been arguing that not enough safety testing has been done with 5G and that it shouldn't be rolled out until we are absolutely sure that it will cause no harm

Then there is this covid situation in wuhan which was one of the cities in the hubei province of china which just happened to be the trial district in china for full 5G roll out

You know? It all seemed a bit too much of a coincidence to ignore that one of the first cities on the planet to undergo a full 5G coverage roll out then became the epicentre of some new health problem!

Wuhan to establish Hubei’s first 5G demonstration zone

Source: hubei.gov.cn 09/05/2019 17:09:12

Wuhan, capital of central China's Hubei Province, will establish the province’s first 5G demonstration zone in the Central Business District(CBD), according to a 5G cooperation agreement signed between China Mobile and local authorities on September 3.

According to the agreement, China Mobile will take advantage of technological advantages of large-scale network construction and product development to build a “dual Gigabit infrastructure network”, so as to promote the deep integration of 5G technology and traditional industries.

China Mobile has teamed up with local authorities to pilot 5G services in Wuhan, witnessing central China’s first 5G smart street-lamp built in the Jianghan District. The 5G coverage for commercial use in Jianghan is expected to be completed in October.(hubei.gov.cn by Zhang Yawei)

http://en.hubei.gov.cn/news/newslist/201909/t20190905_1410979.shtml

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

so for a number of years 'conspiracy theorists' have been arguing that not enough safety testing has been done with 5G and that it shouldn't be rolled out until we are absolutely sure that it will cause no harm

Then there is this covid situation in wuhan which was one of the cities in the hubei province of china which just happened to be the trial district in china for full 5G roll out

You know? It all seemed a bit too much of a coincidence to ignore that one of the first cities on the planet to undergo a full 5G coverage roll out then became the epicentre of some new health problem!

Wuhan to establish Hubei’s first 5G demonstration zone

Source: hubei.gov.cn 09/05/2019 17:09:12

Wuhan, capital of central China's Hubei Province, will establish the province’s first 5G demonstration zone in the Central Business District(CBD), according to a 5G cooperation agreement signed between China Mobile and local authorities on September 3.

According to the agreement, China Mobile will take advantage of technological advantages of large-scale network construction and product development to build a “dual Gigabit infrastructure network”, so as to promote the deep integration of 5G technology and traditional industries.

China Mobile has teamed up with local authorities to pilot 5G services in Wuhan, witnessing central China’s first 5G smart street-lamp built in the Jianghan District. The 5G coverage for commercial use in Jianghan is expected to be completed in October.(hubei.gov.cn by Zhang Yawei)

http://en.hubei.gov.cn/news/newslist/201909/t20190905_1410979.shtml

"Due to the contradictory information from various lines of evidence that cannot be scientifically explained, and given the large gaps in knowledge regarding the health impact of MMW in the 6–100 GHz frequency range at relevant power densities for 5G, research is needed at many levels. It is important to define exact frequency ranges and power densities for possible research projects. There is an urgent need for research in the areas of dosimetry, in vivo dose-response studies and the question of non-thermal effects. It is therefore recommended that the following knowledge gaps should be closed by appropriate research" (ibid).

9 hours ago, DarianF said:

"Due to the contradictory information from various lines of evidence that cannot be scientifically explained, and given the large gaps in knowledge regarding the health impact of MMW in the 6–100 GHz frequency range at relevant power densities for 5G, research is needed at many levels. It is important to define exact frequency ranges and power densities for possible research projects. There is an urgent need for research in the areas of dosimetry, in vivo dose-response studies and the question of non-thermal effects. It is therefore recommended that the following knowledge gaps should be closed by appropriate research" (ibid).

senator blumenthal gets industry to admit that they have had no independent testing done into the safety of 5G: ''we're flying blind here''

Edited by Macnamara