5G teaching resources

I teach physics in a secondary school

and after Christmas the topic is waves and electromagnetic radiation.

Are there any resources for teaching about 5G please. If anyone has children taking science GCSEs any advice welcomed.

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to 5G teaching resources

So in terms of understanding the conspiracy we are interested in the role of various environmental factors including such things as:

-microwaves including 5G

-glyphosate in roundup that is sprayed on crops as a herbicide but also as a dessicant (to dry the crops before harvest). Its also in vaccines

-fluoride in the drinking water

-aluminium in vaccines

-monosodium glutomate in foods and vaccines

-hormone mimicking endocrine disrupting chemicals eg BPA's, pthalates etc

The common mistake made by some is to look at these things singularly and question what effect they may have on human physiology but they mustn't be seen in that way. They need to be looked at more holistically in the sense of how they may in fact react synergistically with each other within the body to then behave in harmful ways

With 5G we have a number of things going on. So there is of course the concerns over how those frequencies of microwaves may impact directly on the body but also we have to consider a wider problem in that 5G is being rolled out to handle a wider bandwidth to accomodate what's being termed the 'internet of things' which is to say the interconnection of ALL electrical applainces by making them 'smart' so that they are all passing on data to third parties

Those third parties will be the technocrats who will run the new technocratic system that is emerging through the 'fourth industrial revolution'

This new interconnectedness has implications for civil liberties especially as almost everyone carries a mobile phone which would of course feed back constant data to the technocrats about the consumer. Universal basic income is being discussed even in the mainstream now and if we envision a future where currency becomes digital and where the government rolls out a 'social credit score' such as the one being used by the chinese communist government where al citizens are given a score depending on how well behaved they are according to government dictats then people may be controlled through state handouts of digital currency which can't be kept under a mattress.

This means that anyone found through the internet of things (including facial recognition software) to be not complying with the government may see their social credit score lowered and subsequently their universal basic income removed.

5G creates the wifi 'cloud' within which all the 'smart' appliancies are able to remain inter-connected. This then forms an effective system of CONTROL

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

So in terms of understanding the conspiracy we are interested in the role of various environmental factors including such things as:

-microwaves including 5G

-glyphosate in roundup that is sprayed on crops as a herbicide but also as a dessicant (to dry the crops before harvest). Its also in vaccines

-fluoride in the drinking water

-aluminium in vaccines

-monosodium glutomate in foods and vaccines

-hormone mimicking endocrine disrupting chemicals eg BPA's, pthalates etc

The common mistake made by some is to look at these things singularly and question what effect they may have on human physiology but they mustn't be seen in that way. They need to be looked at more holistically in the sense of how they may in fact react synergistically with each other within the body to then behave in harmful ways

With 5G we have a number of things going on. So there is of course the concerns over how those frequencies of microwaves may impact directly on the body but also we have to consider a wider problem in that 5G is being rolled out to handle a wider bandwidth to accomodate what's being termed the 'internet of things' which is to say the interconnection of ALL electrical applainces by making them 'smart' so that they are all passing on data to third parties

Those third parties will be the technocrats who will run the new technocratic system that is emerging through the 'fourth industrial revolution'

This new interconnectedness has implications for civil liberties especially as almost everyone carries a mobile phone which would of course feed back constant data to the technocrats about the consumer. Universal basic income is being discussed even in the mainstream now and if we envision a future where currency becomes digital and where the government rolls out a 'social credit score' such as the one being used by the chinese communist government where al citizens are given a score depending on how well behaved they are according to government dictats then people may be controlled through state handouts of digital currency which can't be kept under a mattress.

This means that anyone found through the internet of things (including facial recognition software) to be not complying with the government may see their social credit score lowered and subsequently their universal basic income removed.

5G creates the wifi 'cloud' within which all the 'smart' appliancies are able to remain inter-connected. This then forms an effective system of CONTROL

Fluoride is one I know well. But would you mind supplying some specific links/references for those other issues? I would like to learn more.

23 hours ago, DarianF said:

Fluoride is one I know well. But would you mind supplying some specific links/references for those other issues? I would like to learn more.

Glyphosate weakening the blood brain barrier:

Comparative Study
Toxicol Lett
2019 Apr;304:39-49.
doi: 10.1016/j.toxlet.2018.12.013. Epub 2018 Dec 31.

Effects of glyphosate and aminomethylphosphonic acid on an isogeneic model of the human blood-brain barrier

Affiliations

Abstract

Glyphosate is a pesticide used for occupational and non-occupational purposes. Because glyphosate targets a metabolic pathway absent in animals, it is considered safe for humans. Yet, case reports of accidental exposure to concentrated solutions following self-inflicted poisoning documented neurological lesions suggesting a neurotoxicity. In this study, we investigated the effect of acute exposure to glyphosate (GPH) on the blood-brain barrier in vitro based on induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) and compared to two chemical analogs: aminomethylphosphonic acid (AMPA) and glycine (GLY), for concentrations ranging from 0.1 μM to 1000 μM. GPH treatment (1 and 10 μM) for 24 h showed an increase BBB permeability to fluorescein, with similar outcomes for AMPA. In addition to its ability to disrupt the barrier function, GPH show evidence of permeability across the BBB. Although no detrimental effects were observed on neuron differentiation at high doses, we noted changes in neuronal cell metabolic activity and glucose uptake in brain microvascular endothelial cells (BMECs) following treatment with 100 μM GPH or AMPA. Taken together, our data indicates that accidental exposure to high level of GPH may result in neurological damage via an opening of the blood-brain barrier and an alteration of glucose metabolism.

Keywords: Blood-brain barrier; Glyphosate; Induced pluripotent stem cells; Neurons.

Copyright © 2018 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30605748/

Edited by Macnamara

Glyphosate is harmful to the gut (bare in mind that wakefields controversial area of study was surrounding gut issues and a link between vaccines and autism):

Glyphosate shown to disrupt microbiome 'at safe levels', study claims

This article is more than 2 years old

Study on rats said to show that the chemical, found in Monsanto’s Roundup weedkiller, poses ‘a significant public health concern’

Wed 16 May 2018 09.30 BST

A chemical found in the world’s most widely used weedkiller can have disrupting effects on sexual development, genes and beneficial gut bacteria at doses considered safe, according to a wide-ranging pilot study in rats.

Glyphosate is the core ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide and levels found in the human bloodstream have spiked by more than a 1,000% in the last two decades.

The substance was recently relicensed for a shortened five-year lease by the EU. But scientists involved in the new glyphosate study say their results show that it poses “a significant public health concern”.

One of the report’s authors, Daniele Mandrioli, at the Ramazzini Institute in Bologna, Italy, said significant and potentially detrimental effects from glyphosate had been detected in the gut bacteria of rat pups born to mothers, who appeared to have been unaffected themselves.

“It shouldn’t be happening and it is quite remarkable that it is,” Mandrioli said. “Disruption of the microbiome has been associated with a number of negative health outcomes, such as obsesity, diabetes and immunological problems.”

Prof Philip J Landrigan, of New York’s Icahn School of Medicine, and also one of the research team, said: “These early warnings must be further investigated in a comprehensive long-term study.” He added that serious health effects from the chemical might manifest as long-term cancer risk: “That might affect a huge number of people, given the planet-wide use of the glyphosate-based herbicides.”

Controversy has raged around glyphosate since a World Health Organisation agency – the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) – judged it to be a “probable human carcinogen” in 2015.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/may/16/glyphosate-shown-to-disrupt-microbiome-at-safe-levels-study-claims

On 11/9/2020 at 12:43 AM, DarianF said:

For information relating to the issues of aluminium in vaccines crossing the blood brain barrier and then having epigenetic effects see my posts in a thread i started here (starts in the sixth post of the thread):

Edited by Macnamara

Glyphosate + aluminum + mercury + glutamate = autism – Dr Seneff

I have been searching for environmental causes of autism for over a decade, and I now believe that I have identified the key toxic environmental factors that are causal in the epidemic. The most significant factor is glyphosate, the active ingredient in the herbicide Roundup. What makes glyphosate so dangerous is that it is pervasive, cumulatively insidiously toxic, and widely believed to be nearly harmless to humans. Glyphosate collaborates with toxic components in vaccines to destroy neurons. These include, primarily, aluminum, mercury and glutamate. While glyphosate contamination in the food sets up a leaky gut barrier and leaky brain barrier, glyphosate contamination in many vaccines is ominous and likely catastrophic. In this talk, I will present the hard-core scientific evidence for the complex metabolic cascade these toxic metals and chemicals induce, beginning with disruption of gut microbes, bile acids, and digestive enzymes, and ending with a devastating neurological disability. Stephanie Seneff, BS, MS, EE, PhD

https://drdanachurchill.com/glyphosate-aluminum-mercury-glutamate-autism-seneff/

Edited by Macnamara

So to tie all of the above posts into the OP subject of this thread which is 5G, here is a study about how microwaves can weaken the blood brain barrier. So my point is that all of these things should not be looked at individually but rather they should be studied in terms of how they react on each other in the human body so that we can then assess the synergistic relationship of them within the body and therefore their resultant impacts on the human body

Microwave alteration of the blood-brain barrier system of rats

Author links open overlay panelKenneth J.Oscar123T. DarylHawkins123

Abstract

Rats were exposed to 1.3 gHz microwave energy to assess the uptake of several neutral polar substances in certain areas of the brain. A quantitative, radioactive isotope method, which uses an internal standard, was employed to measure the loss of test substances to brain tissue. Single, 20 min exposure, to either pulsed or continuous wave (CW) microwave energy induced an increase in the uptake ofd-mannitol at average power densities of less than 3.0 mW/sq. cm. The permeability change was greatest in the medulla, followed, in decreasing order, by the cerebellum and hypothalamus, with small or negligible changes in the hippocampus and cortex. Permeability increases were observed for mannitol and inulin but not for dextran. Increased permeability was observed both immediately and 4 h after exposure, but not 24 h after exposure. After an initial rise, the permeability of cerebral vessels to saccharides decreased with increasing microwave power. Differences in the level of uptake occurred between CW energy and pulsed energy of the same average power. Microwaves of the same average power but different pulse characteristics also produced different uptake levels. Our findings suggest that microwaves induce a temporary change in the permeability for small molecular weight saccharides in the blood-brain barrier system of rats.

View full text

Copyright © 1977 Published by Elsevier B.V.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0006899377907260

In this clip Dr Suzanne Humphries discusses the effect of aluminium and fluoride when together in the human body; see from 1 hour and 15 minutes onwards where humphries looks at the study SHAW et al PMID: 25349607

Trojan Horses and Clusterbombs: Dr Suzanne Humphries on aluminum

Edited by Macnamara
6 hours ago, DarianF said:

@MacnamaraGreat stuff. Thanks for all that. Most appreciated.

so if i can grasp these concepts and how dangerous they are to the human body then you can be sure that the scientists working on these technologies understand them too

So we can't accept an argument of ignorance

This leaves the only possible explanation of conspiracy. A conspiracy between the scientists themselves, their corporate financiers and the government regulators that are supposed to provide democratic oversight

Is there any precendent of this? Yes there is. For many decades the tobacco companies used 'in house' science, which is to say they paid their own scientists to produce studies that they then used to claim that smoking was harmless. This led to untold numbers of men and women around the world using their harmful product for many decades as they were unable to make an informed choice because they lacked the real data

In effect science can be politicised and now they are doing it again with vaccines and whats more they are trying to shame those who ask questions about vaccine safety by throwing terms around like 'anti-vaxxers' or 'anti-science' to imply its wrong to ever question anything that big money is doing

But i would say that in a free and open society it should be viewed as a healthy thing to question what big money is upto especially as science is never 'settled' because science is not a closed book; science is simply a method of exploring our universe and therefore the exploration never ceases

What people really mean when they say 'the science is settled' is that they have an agenda that they are trying to keep concealed

Edited by Macnamara
2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

so if i can grasp these concepts and how dangerous they are to the human body then you can be sure that the scientists working on these technologies understand them too

So we can't accept an argument of ignorance

This leaves the only possible explanation of conspiracy. A conspiracy between the scientists themselves, their corporate financiers and the government regulators that are supposed to provide democratic oversight

Is there any precendent of this? Yes there is. For many decades the tobacco companies used 'in house' science, which is to say they paid their own scientists to produce studies that they then used to claim that smoking was harmless. This led to untold numbers of men and women around the world using their harmful product for many decades as they were unable to make an informed choice because they lacked the real data

In effect science can be politicised and now they are doing it again with vaccines and whats more they are trying to shame those who ask questions about vaccine safety by throwing terms around like 'anti-vaxxers' or 'anti-science' to imply its wrong to ever question anything that big money is doing

But i would say that in a free and open society it should be viewed as a healthy thing to question what big money is upto especially as science is never 'settled' because science is not a closed book; science is simply a method of exploring our universe and therefore the exploration never ceases

What people really mean when they say 'the science is settled' is that they have an agenda that they are trying to keep concealed

I think we need to reclaim the term, 'conspiracy'. The establishment has very successfully labelled us all 'conspiracy theorists,' but as you point out there are REAL conspiracies that are well documented in the past and can be well documented now. There is conspiracy theory and plain conspiracy. Unfortunately, in the public arena, all they have to do these days is pump out the term 'conspiracy theorist' against anyone who questions anything, and the debate is all over. We somehow need to reclaim that ground from these devious psychopaths.

Have you ever read a book called, 'The Fluoride Deception' by Christopher Bryson? ( Interview with the author: https://youtu.be/Ly_QP4rGczo ) Great piece of hard nosed journalism. Conspiracy is the best word for what he uncovers. Not conspiracy theory. Documented conspiring.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DarianF said:

I think we need to reclaim the term, 'conspiracy'.

the dictionary definition of conspiracy i essentially a plan by more than one person to do harm against their enemies

Any police detective who is investigating a crime that involves more than one person MUST be a 'conspiracy theorist' in order to investigate the case

On 11/8/2020 at 8:52 AM, John Steed said:

I teach physics in a secondary school

and after Christmas the topic is waves and electromagnetic radiation.

Are there any resources for teaching about 5G please. If anyone has children taking science GCSEs any advice welcomed.

Hi John Steed, welcome to the forum.

I have found invisible rainbow by Authur Firstenberg to be a very interesting and concerning book. An excellent read with logical rationalle appplied.

https://lbry.tv/@survival-archive:6/The_Invisible_Rainbow_Arthur_Firstenberg_highlighted_24_June_2020:7 

(Give the page time to load and then you can download the pdf version from the pdf page insert)

Barrie Trower gives a lecture here discussing mobiles and the outcomes of using em radiative devices. 

Great presentation.

I will post more as I trawl.

• 2 weeks later...

In 1977, N.P. Zalyubovskaya published a study, "Biological effects of millimeter waves," in a Russian-language journal, "Vracheboyne Delo." The CIA declassified this paper in 2012. 

The study examined the effects of exposing mice to millimeter radiation (37-60 GHz; 1 milliwatt per square centimeter) for 15 minutes daily for 60 days. The animal results were compared to a sample of people working with millimeter generators.

Here is a brief summary of the paper:

CIA+2012.JPG

1977+bioeffects+study.JPG

1977+bioeffects+study+animals.JPG

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oacVmVENUIk/XHCRQbsUADI/AAAAAAAABXg/Bda3DEQas3MG1MpDk5XJ98qcS2MuQlPVwCLcBGAs/s640/1977%2Bbioeffects%2Bstudy%2Banimals.JPG