What we have lost

mapman

Just a reminder of the life we’ve lost:

I miss the freedom to be in a crowd and not see face masks and not have to see all the rules and regulations everywhere when you go in a shop or on public transport.

Feel free to add your own losses in.

• Like 2

I found even before this lunacy that every possible subject was contentious enough, but now... the sheer exhaustion of it all. Largely every person I have to interact with these days there is even less common ground than there was before. Waiting to be happily surprised by someone but it's not happening.

What is lost .. is primarily inside people, the only society and world there is ... is what is in people.  If the world is going down, it means what is inside people is going down.   What they are essentially is going down.   They are the world.  There is no world but what men actually are.

The world before mobile phones was very different.  Even amongst people there was silence and nature and peace.  Now so much static is rumbling from people's personalities that are endlessly stimulated ... around then it is difficult to think let alone hear anything natural.

Yes Oxford Street at Christmas ... you used to be able to get hot chestnuts cooked on black metal stoves on the corners, in little white paper bags, hot to hold.  It was like a relic from Charles Dickens, like the Pearly Queens I have seen a few times, the rag and bone man, and occasionally I have seen ladies handing out small flowers wrapped in foil - I don't know why.  All these are some parts of folk tradition in the country, though I am no expert.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

This is the sadest one. I no longer feel close to many people these days.

My father and sister are complete main streamed.

My mother is informed about everything.

Can you imagine the problems this creates?

I had a life long good relationship with my father and sister until 2020.

We went through ups and downs, but we always respected one another.

Life will never be the same, as i will be unable to ever forgive them completly.

This isnt about standpoints anymore. This directly affects the world population on a monumental scale and kids for future generations. I cannot simply dismiss this fact.

Everyone that keeps their head in the sand is also partly responsible for the ongoing crimes that happen each and every day.

I make no exceptions to this rule, not even within my own family.

Yes we all have flaws, i have many of them, but this is something greater. This is not about me or them. This is all about humanity as a whole and i will not stand for insanity and madness. I value this cause greater than my own life, as stupid as this might sound, because i will never bow.

I tried my best to get themself informed (people in close relations), but if they dont want to look it up, i figured they have no intrest about the truth anyway. They want to pretend all is well and everything will go away by itself.

Just accept this "new normal" they say, its not that bad. Its not that bad that her own kids wear masks for a couple of hours each day, they say.

And this is where i really really loose it. Kids, that are not allowed to make their own decision on this matter get forced by their parents or otherwise.

And when the vaccination comes, its completly over. They will inject them and i will never fogive them for it.

All i takes is one day on the internet and get yourself informed properly. They dont want to.

I lost a lot of respect for them.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Very good post Michael. Yes, it's not forgivable territory where I'm concerned in demanding children to just ride all the consequences of this deception out to its bitter end...feeling cornered as a parent who may at some point soon, be the last one left with an unmasked child at their side. The 'superspreader' child in the supermarket with the audacity to have their face on show.

Personally, I disconnected with most of my family before this...I think I've been waiting for something like this to come out in full force and I knew just how they would react a long time ago.

Anything I would say would be met with the usual guardianista sneering derision...'but it's progress...' .

Since when was progress synonymous with meaning anything good or right or well intentioned and for the real future benefit of humankind?

Obviously there's no hope for simpleton little ol' me.

So maddening.  My mother at least is a full blown 'conspiracy theorist' but sadly she lives far away. And said family sure don't like her opening her mouth so she keeps her distance too!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

This is the sadest one. I no longer feel close to many people these days.

people are saddos for sure.  I have Farcebook but its slowly losing ``friends`` LOL. Today I lost one because I put a pic from here showing Trump being catapulted in a mask by the Statue of Liberty. Hahaha Then prior to that because I bashed mask wearing... meanwhile I tolerate stupid posts in my feed that show someones poorly made lunch... their new licorice allsort design mask or their fist pumping for all things Soros.  I have decided I have had a lot more patience these days for idiots ....but my patience is wearing thin. I need a catapult. 

• Like 1

@Ozymandias

thanks for listening. You are doing something good and you should be proud of yourself.

These are some crazy times we are living in, huh?

Its hard to find the right balance, because its not always possible to stay calm in this storm.

I never was so uncertain about the direct future. Not even about the next 6 months, as everything changes so fast.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Michael said:

My father and sister are complete main streamed.

My mother is informed about everything.

Can you imagine the problems this creates?

I had a life long good relationship with my father and sister until 2020.

We went through ups and downs, but we always respected one another.

Life will never be the same, as i will be unable to ever forgive them completly.

This isnt about standpoints anymore. This directly affects the world population on a monumental scale and kids for future generations. I cannot simply dismiss this fact.

Everyone that keeps their head in the sand is also partly responsible for the ongoing crimes that happen each and every day.

I make no exceptions to this rule, not even within my own family.

Yes we all have flaws, i have many of them, but this is something greater. This is not about me or them. This is all about humanity as a whole and i will not stand for insanity and madness. I value this cause greater than my own life, as stupid as this might sound, because i will never bow.

I tried my best to get themself informed (people in close relations), but if they dont want to look it up, i figured they have no intrest about the truth anyway. They want to pretend all is well and everything will go away by itself.

Just accept this "new normal" they say, its not that bad. Its not that bad that her own kids wear masks for a couple of hours each day, they say.

And this is where i really really loose it. Kids, that are not allowed to make their own decision on this matter get forced by their parents or otherwise.

And when the vaccination comes, its completly over. They will inject them and i will never fogive them for it.

All i takes is one day on the internet and get yourself informed properly. They dont want to.

I lost a lot of respect for them.

I too like your post.  My 90 year old dad (in UK)  has all his faculties and refuses to wear a mask or be confined haha. He says `its a load of bollocks - I`ll be dead soon anyway, but I`ll go when I`m ready not when they push me over the edge`` 

My mom sadly died this year in March at the hands of the British system that decided she could be put on end of life care and not inform her nearest relatives.

One sister is shielding...but nobody minds as she is best avoided anyway.

The other sister has become more batty than before and says she wear a mask with her nose showing so she can breathe lol.  She also thinks every illness is coronavirus.

My brother is fully bought into the bullshit - cant even converse with the moron.

My eldest child says the world has gone mad and my craziness is what keeps her sane ( whatever that bloody means)

My second child has lost the plot and amidst it all is buying another dog... even though she says there will be a food shortage ( I guess the dog wont last long)

Third child has disappeared somewhere in Mexico, speaks fluent Spanish and blends in with the locals it seems...

Fourth child is relatively sane but has a wife who has a mask for every outfit...every colour of the rainbow.

Best friend says her sister in Pittsburg says the virus has been isolated in Pittsburg Uni....as yet no proof of that. 

One neighbour is what is termed as a ``conspiracy theorist`` so it gives a sense of cameraderie here...lol

One cousin finally sees the light...

All in all the world is in a state of turbulence.... and people are their own worst enemies... Welcome to my life... I hope it makes people feel a bit better.... :-)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Michael said:

@Beaujangles

thanks for sharing your story.

Ive seen this division amongst people close to each other left and right. Many people i know told me similiar stories and it makes you think.

You are certainly not alone in this.

I've lost friends over all this Covid BS. Luckily not family. Friends parrot official government line and enjoy their compliance and slavery. I offer alternative educational resources. They say I'm a conspiracy theorist. I give up.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Michael said:

I don't know your exact reasons and it's difficult if you live with family who buy into the relentless MSM and Government

fear propaganda, without looking for other information.  Hopefully time is a healer, providing this madness ends.

I'm trying to focus on forgiveness. It's not always easy. x

148564452-Forgiveness_Quotes1.jpg&f=1&no

Edited by Golden Retriever

14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't know your exact reasons and it's difficult if you live with family who buy into the relentless MSM and Government

fear propaganda, without looking for other information.  Hopefully time is a healer, providing this madness ends.

I'm trying to focus on forgiveness. It's not always easy. x

148564452-Forgiveness_Quotes1.jpg&f=1&no

The tragic thing is that my sisters kids most likely get injected, because i cannot change her mind about the dangers about them.

Thats what makes me personally sad, because these little youngsters dont know what damage can be done to them.

And thats what i have a pretty hard time to forgive, even when she does it out of fear for them. It can make them disabled or otherwise and their lives getting destroyed.

Its like to watch a disaster happening, unable to do anything about it. If someone does this decision for him/herself i can forgive that, thats okay, but if you affect others physically because you are too stubborn to even make an attempt to look what is up, i really dont.

Thank you for your words, apprichiate it

Edited by Michael

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

The tragic thing is that my sisters kids most likely get injected, because i cannot change her mind about the dangers about them.

Thats what makes me personally sad, because these little youngsters dont know what damage can be done to them.

And thats what i have a pretty hard time to forgive, even when she does it out of fear for them. It can make them disabled or otherwise and their lives getting destroyed.

Its like to watch a disaster happening, unable to do anything about it. If someone does this decision for him/herself i can forgive that, thats okay, but if you affect others physically because you are too stubborn to even make an attempt to look what is up, i really dont.

Thank you anyway for your words

I can understand that, when children are involved.

One of my friends several years ago was worried about vaccines for her children.  I advised her to research the subject herself, but

I shared this article and she later decided against vaccination. It may help your sister.

http://tapnewswire.com/2015/01/i-have-something-personal-i-want-to-admit-to-you/

It's also worth mentioning that not all medications are safe either. Thalidomide

"In the late 1950s and early 1960s, the use of thalidomide in pregnant women in 46 countries resulted in the "biggest man‐made medical disaster ever",

resulting in more than 10,000 children born with a range of severe deformities, such as phocomelia, as well as thousands of miscarriages"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide_scandal

Child sacrifice is repeating under our noses, the way of man's nature never changes, though the outward appearences do

Psalm 106:37-38 ESV

They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons; they poured out innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was polluted with blood.

Edited by Bluecat2020