Biden wins it....so how long until the Kamala switch and bait takes place?

Mikhail Liebestein

I think he will simply be overtaken by sheer mental retardation

They could prop him up with a pole in his suit jacket like el cid in that final battle scene but frankly i don't think they'll bother because they want kamala harris in so biden was just the ass she rode in on

19 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Sleepy Joe is declared the winner.

But I think the plan was always to switch out Biden in favour of Kamala Harris.

Will Biden male it to the top job, or will some event like COVID or senility intervene?

I've said the same previously. Kamala Harris is the 'chosen one' but she was probably never likely to 'win' the election in her own right, so incredibly Biden was pitted against Trump and has somehow won this.

I can't predict the exact timescale of how this will pan out, but I firmly believe that by this time next year Kamala Harris will be the US President.

59 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Sleepy Joe is declared the winner.

Declarations can be refuted. 

In the interview, General McInerney explains that a covert app called “Scorecard” steals votes by making sure Democrats always stay about 3% ahead of their Republican rivals. “Scorecard steals the elections by tampering with the computers at the transfer points,” he adds.

This also explains why Joe Biden recently said, with great clarity, “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

https://www.brighteon.com/37f33814-f323-4c7a-9f19-90588161b4fd

• Like 1

I don't think anything sinister needs to happen to sleepy Joe. He can barely speak. Naturally he will either be put into care or die.

Then we'll get Kamilla who I think ran for some office or other short while ago and wasn't popular at all and didn't get anywhere.

She's also mixed race but seems to give little recognition to her Asian heritage, or at least the media does not.

5 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I don't think anything sinister needs to happen to sleepy Joe. He can barely speak. Naturally he will either be put into care or die.

Then we'll get Kamilla who I think ran for some office or other short while ago and wasn't popular at all and didn't get anywhere.

She's also mixed race but seems to give little recognition to her Asian heritage, or at least the media does not.

I think he made a clear speech re this election. I dont like him or Trump and feel its a ll a circus show.  The power is being these nothings....Biden could live many more years... my own husband died at 26...so age is not always a factor. Harris being mixed race in my opinion is a factor and will be picked up on by the media when the time is right.

Notwithstanding deepfakes.

Seriously. I've seen a lot of stuff about deepfake stuff but was sitting with a 'near-normie' the other day who showed me video he was posting for amusement using software you probably already know about where his face was overlaid over Bruce Lee, Carmen Miranda (shudder) and all sorts, so fucking really it creeped me out. Completely lipped-synced, with facial exoressions etc.

Edited by Nobby Noboddy

17 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Joe Biden looks like he should be in a nursing home. How on earth have people voted for him? He looks like he could be off before the 4 years.

Trump looks much healthier. 

What are biden's policies? More Lockdown? 

I think that's the point, they didn't vote for him. Just like the pandemic, it's all a scam. 

• Like 1

What I hate is that they will push the Woke agenda. Kamala especially. So it will be more positive discrimination and statues being toppled, critical race theory, and all of this will be transported to Europe again. People of colour are also not helped by any of this. It's just more of the same. You blame the white man and you sweet talk to the other demographics. More division is the result, more resentment between the groups.

11 minutes ago, Firebird said:

What I hate is that they will push the Woke agenda. Kamala especially. So it will be more positive discrimination and statues being toppled, critical race theory, and all of this will be transported to Europe again. People of colour are also not helped by any of this. It's just more of the same. You blame the white man and you sweet talk to the other demographics. More division is the result, more resentment between the groups.

This is what I despise about racism its so easily manipulated to create divisions between individuals. 

I've noticed most ''people of colour'' (which in itself is a ridiculous and ironically a racist term) don't realise there is an overarching globalist agenda because most have been oppressed historically or are currently economically disadvantaged in comparison to their White counterparts. So in the UK there are specific socio-economic issues that affect Black Brits to a much higher degree than White Brits. There is a general distrust of ''White Society'' by ''People of colour'' which in my opinion is isn't necessary bad but the distrust should be directed to the globalist upper class establishment instead. 

This idea that Police brutality affects only Black Americans/Brits/Canadians is false for various reasons. The world over has issues with police brutality its state terrorism that has infested every single country on Earth. In a small Caribbean island of Saint Lucia police brutality in rampant - Black police officers shooting and killing the Black population. So why isn't this in the news? Police brutality everywhere... is this racism at work? Or is it state terrorism that has infected every country on earth? The fact Black Americans are affected so much in the USA is probably due to socio-economic issues facing that group in the USA more so than race though it definitely is a symptom of the issue.

Lockdown has affected every single race on Earth is that a sign of racism or is it a crime against Humanity? 

Racism is used as a tool to oppress, divide, incite fear, redirect anger etc.

• Like 2

Lots of people who hate Biden and the liberals also will not assert their history.   They join in with the condemnation of their nations, their history, their way of life, their queen, their institutions, their religion.

If you lose confidence in what you actually are, or don't know what you or where you come from, ... you will simply be washed away by the next tribe.

Remembrance Day ... anyone know what it is they are remembering?

It's just the way of things on this planet.

1 hour ago, TheAwakened said:

Joe Biden looks like he should be in a nursing home. How on earth have people voted for him? He looks like he could be off before the 4 years.

Trump looks much healthier. 

What are biden's policies? More Lockdown? 

If Biden had legitimately won we would be headed for 'Full Victoria' very soon,including Gulags(Isolation Camps for the Disappeared).

Fortunately the voter fraud was allowed to go ahead so that the Deep State can be fully exposed and its main actors prosecuted:treason = Capital Punishment.

Everything is under control behind the scenes,Charlie Ward and Charlie Freak have released some of the previously confidential info on how it will be exposed-Darkness to Light.

For people to wake up it is necessary to bring it to the brink.Just telling them,without having come close to disaster,is ineffectual.

Many masked people will be in deep shock when the truth emerges,the covid hoax will cause those who fell for it wholesale to feel embarrassed and ashamed and will cling desperately to the narrative to avoid a complete mental breakdown;but they should not blame themselves fully as the msm fear web was tightly woven and not everyone has the mental ability to see beyond the bbc Guardian propaganda.....follow the money(UN,Gates Bribery Foundation/WHO/WEF).

Regarding the Hallett hoax,Charlie Ward allowed him a platform to be exposed.

Watch over the coming days and it will be proven where the truth stands.

The Election Fraud was a big part of the multifaceted agenda behind the covid hoax......make it dangerous to go out and promote the easily fabricated mail-in ballot.

2020 is the year that will go down in infamy and we will remember which side of history our family,friends and colleagues were on.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Niknik said:

If Biden had legitimately won we would be headed for 'Full Victoria' very soon,including Gulags(Isolation Camps for the Disappeared).

Fortunately the voter fraud was allowed to go ahead so that the Deep State can be fully exposed and its main actors prosecuted:treason = Capital Punishment.

Everything is under control behind the scenes,Charlie Ward and Charlie Freak have released some of the previously confidential info on how it will be exposed-Darkness to Light.

For people to wake up it is necessary to bring it to the brink.Just telling them,without having come close to disaster,is ineffectual.

Many masked people will be in deep shock when the truth emerges,the covid hoax will cause those who fell for it wholesale to feel embarrassed and ashamed and will cling desperately to the narrative to avoid a complete mental breakdown;but they should not blame themselves fully as the msm fear web was tightly woven and not everyone has the mental ability to see beyond the bbc Guardian propaganda.....follow the money(UN,Gates Bribery Foundation/WHO/WEF).

Regarding the Hallett hoax,Charlie Ward allowed him a platform to be exposed.

Watch over the coming days and it will be proven where the truth stands.

The Election Fraud was a big part of the multifaceted agenda behind the covid hoax......make it dangerous to go out and promote the easily fabricated mail-in ballot.

2020 is the year that will go down in infamy and we will remember which side of history our family,friends and colleagues were on.

Oh, yes...!

They were already working on it a month ago.

Pelosi Says Presidential Capacity Bill Not About Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B922LzH4hGs

"Oct.09 -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi introduces a bill that would allow Congress to intervene under the 25th Amendment if the president becomes physically incapable of fulfilling the duties of the office."

The election fraud will be exposed, the "result" will be overturned in court and Trump will get another four years. Meanwhile Biden will retire to the Cabal nursing home where they'll pump him full of adrenochrome as long as he promises not to sniff the staff members.

• Haha 1

This doesn't bode well.......

When the western world becomes a banana republic and the elections are less honest than they are in parts of Africa and South America.....

Then we're in trouble...

The world will see this......they will see how corrupt America has become and they will rightly reject their dollars and the American global order because they will see that they are no better, and in many cases, worse than they are.......

This is the beginning of the end of America as a global super-power.

It will probably end up in a collection of seceded states and resemble something like a war-torn Europe at the end of the day.

10 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

The election fraud will be exposed, the "result" will be overturned in court and Trump will get another four years. Meanwhile Biden will retire to the Cabal nursing home where they'll pump him full of adrenochrome as long as he promises not to sniff the staff members.

I don't think so. 

America is so rotten that there is no honesty in any of her institutions....