Who is God?

Michi713

13 minutes ago, rideforever said:

It's like they don't quite realise they are going to die, it's bloody weird.

more of your death cult talk, you focus on death because you are obsessed, healthy individuals dont obsess over death because they arent afraid of it, unlike you they are too busy enjoying life here and now and preparing for the next one, death is an illusion, all life energy persists forever, whats bloody weird is why you worship death instead of living life, you choose fear over knowledge

21 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Their solutions ... what they mean by that ... is rushing around making charities giving people "money" and talking about "progress".  Meanwhile their footprint is just shitting on the world.

once again, you dont know me so you must be talking about others, or maybe you are projecting?

22 minutes ago, rideforever said:

And anyone who dares to point out the bleeding obvious is "negative" ... "loves death" ... "mad" ... what kind of people are these?

its not that you "point it out", its that you are positively obsessed with death and suffering, you interject it into every post you make, for you it seems that no subject isnt related to misery or death, its an awful thing to read and is simply praise for darkness

58 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

death

I was just talking about Christianity.

And there you go again death cult this, death cult that.

WTF ?

For a while I didn't know what you were talking about.

Why does the world carry on with it's endless rat race?
People love it, and more than love it - if anyone dares take it away from them, they are a death cult who aren't "really excited" at "Progress" (trademark applied for).

And that's exactly why the world looks like it does.

Not one brain cell between them.

13 minutes ago, rideforever said:

I was just talking about Christianity.

And there you go again death cult this, death cult that.

WTF ?

yeah, thats what i keep asking you and you keep dodging the question

why do you obsess over death and misery?

14 minutes ago, rideforever said:

For a while I didn't know what you were talking about.

really? you are so detached that you dont realize you are terrified of death?

15 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Why does the world carry on with it's endless rat race?
People love it, and more than love it - if anyone dares take it away from them, they are a death cult who aren't "really excited" at "Progress" (trademark applied for).

no, you worship death because of your obsession, you are afraid to die because you dont understand how life works, its pretty common, so in your case you project your death fear on the rest of the world

you arent taking away anyones rat race, your words just bring more suffering

21 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

death and misery

You keep talking about this ... why?

How many times you want to talk about death, death cult, death this, death that ... what's your problem?

I'm just talking about Christianity and God.

But you and Steph will be very happy together in the new age of New Age.  You are already god, everyone is everyone and oneness is the oneness of oneness.  Ha, just laugh and you are immortal.  No need to do anything, you get a triple A star from the Government and lollipop too.

6 minutes ago, rideforever said:

You keep talking about this ... why?

How many times you want to talk about death, death cult, death this, death that ... what's your problem?

I'm just talking about Christianity and God.

your blinders must keep you happy, or pleasantly miserable anyway

12 minutes ago, rideforever said:

But you and Steph will be very happy together in the new age of New Age.  You are already god, everyone is everyone and oneness is the oneness of oneness.  Ha, just laugh and you are immortal.  No need to do anything, you get a triple A star from the Government and lollipop too.

maybe turn some of that ridicule for others into understanding that you actually are already immortal spirit without having to do anything

3 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

ridicule for others

If you are happy to live and die like any animal, why are you on a thread dealing with God.  It's not for you get lost.

And if you do want help or love, or some hope for something real ... then start listening, or just go away somewhere else.

And if you want to set up your own religion of .. being really happy with Step please do, that's what youtube is for.

Edited by rideforever

46 minutes ago, rideforever said:

If you are happy to live and die like any animal, why are you on a thread dealing with God.  It's not for you get lost.

And if you do want help or love, or some hope for something real ... then start listening, or just go away somewhere else.

And if you want to set up your own religion of .. being really happy with Step please do, that's what youtube is for.

lol, youve gone from ridicule to condescension, nice job

Don't bring me into this. I never said I'm immortal. Infact I'm looking at the negative karmic resonance between you two thinking "well my words are falling like broken bricks on the ground and discarded as a load of rubbish".

All I'm saying is that heaven is real, its route is through hades and you will be trapped in negative karmic resonances in a horrible place if you cant let some negativity just flow off you like water off a ducks back.

There's more of them than there are of you and if you stop to put up a fight with one who merely attacks your pride or vanity, you will be surrounded quickly. You need to make fast flight through them and fight only when they are blocking your path. At the other side, you end up back on earth, but it will never look the same again. There you can travel through hades again someday but the journey will be easy because you already know the way. On your first trip, they will make you forget what it is you are seeing in a place that could never be, but you must not forget. You must remember it. It is an essential truth about the nature of this world. Here I'm speaking in a pagan language but you will find these things described in the bible. You will find these things described in the Koran. You will find these things described in the religions from all across the world. The world is nothing like what is being shown to you on TV and if you listen closely to the folk songs and pop music you will here interesting things in the lyrics that appear like nonsense poetry.

The heavens are not unknown. They are described by many different ways in many different arts. This isn't something that somebody just made up to control people. In my view, it is the lie that it is not that is the thing that has been put in place to control people. You're on a David Icke forum. Do you not think interdimensional energy beings would frequent this place? We are creatures of flesh. We are creatures of spirit. We are like Vulcans in the sense that we can connect mind to mind with one another in ways that we have various abilites to make sense of. We know this to be true to some extent.

From the outside looking in, we must appear more like the Borg, I am 6 of 6 or unimatrix adjunct 6, we are the borg. Prepare to be assimilated to the collective mind, we will add your biological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

There are ways I could sell this shit to you, but its not really my shit, nor is some shit created by some Borg queen but the type of "thing" that gave rise to the earth and all you see in it, thats the kind of thing thats reponsable for the heaven. We can talk of starships and fairie kingdoms and use the many fables and legends of many artists since ancient times to describe this truth to you. Kansas is going bye bye Dorothy, the matrix obviously exists, but so too does the place outside the matrix. How the people describe the matrix who know only of the matrix ... well that's their bullshit and what's their bullshit worth when they are only playing with half a deck of cards and think the truth is a delusion. You're not sitting in a David Icke forum because your ignorant but maybe you're agnostic and you are here seeking.

Put a little bit of faith into what I'm sayng. I don't me believe with all your heart and all your soul that my potential fraud bullshit mindfuck material is the truth. Treat it like a scientist would ... well there's this hypothesis here about how the mind works ... lets put that into the testube and do a little experiment. Its only and experiment going on in your own brain afterall. What harm could it possible anything else with a brain? Make yourself a little crazy but so long as you don't physically do anything then your actionless activity should not affect the world at all should it?

Is this the case though?

There are things that hear your prayers that are not quite how you've assumed things are supposed to work. Of course you're mentally ill but don't tell "god" that because "god" is mentally ill as well. Everyone is. In fact the only people who are mentally well in this world are the people who don't realise they are mad. God in the flesh is a bit disappointing right? I say that you are god. You are every bit as capable of being the godlike being as god is now you see what I mean by "god". God is just any animal, as are you, some fucking chicken pecking going on in gods good earth right? Well, hello god, its god, try to stay chilled relaxed free from anxiety, tune into the vibrations of the wind and the vibrations in your body and it wont belong before you are hearing people like me in places that's impossible for the people who are mentally well.

Extra-terrestrials who don't believe in extra-terrestrial. ROFLMAO!

They think they are made of meat?????? Now you know why we don't visit their "planet" very often. Their heads are so far up their arses, we would have to invent a whole new Vulcan crowbar thing for pulling heads out of peoples arses but they love their own arses. As soon as you pull their heads out their arse, "ARGH!!!! PUT MY HEAD BACK IN MY ARSE!!!" Well, okay, your not ready for warp speed yet, but you know warp speed is possible and that sheol awaits the day you will be ready to make the trip to light fantastic little god. Take it easy for now, but you have a date with destiny. Its very auspicious and although it will upset the people who are of the way of the nations of the earth, you must make a pilgrimage to the holy city before you die. You are the eternal president and the cranes will take you to the heavens. The people aboard the international space station don't give two shits about what nations are at war. In space, its may be very important than any human can hear us scream. Kansas is going bye bye. We are done with the earth and its wars. As for the people who are stuck in that shit ... well if you have any compassion for them, maybe there's a job you can do but this stuff doesn't exactly arise through things that are funded by the bank of England. It doesn't pay out in that kind of currency.

That's all I'm saying. As for what other people are saying about places you go when you die, well they are still planet side and theyve never been off planet and international space stations and startship enterprises may be all they will ever know about the heavens which are while they are still alive. These terrestrial depictions of the celestial world depicted as things which are amongst the stars in the sky do not do justice to this ancient world lost to so many from the beginning of time which has always had a metaphor in the sky.

Mars is rising! No its not say those with telescopes pointed on western horizon saying "no look its falling" but by the time they look round, the people they were talking to have scarpered as the forces of war come and trample over the genius who never knew that sometimes words can have two meanings. They think Babylon is in Iraq? It builds a tower to overthrow Deus Ex Celsius but such a one can never be overthrown and it is the Elohim who suffer simply for speaking truths like Socrates to the youth of Athens about how the great and powerful rulers of Athens ACTUALLY got their power. Fullfact.org says Socrates is saying things that can't be independently verified. Does it make a difference when he points out truths which are immutable and the censors cant make people unsee what is already seen? The heavens have overthrown them already.

You might want to read that bible and try making your own interpretations of it. Maybe I'm mistaken. God knows! We live in a strangely connected world. I trust that. Not them.

Who is God?

Previous posters have pointed to external deities. That's understandable. But why is that the case? Are not metaphors and analogue models constructs of the conscious mind and internal?  Who is the god when compared to the bicameral mind? I hypothesise 'God' is your own self, your own voice in your own head.

Compared to animals who react to their surroundings, humans have vestiges of caveman instincts [bicameral] which has resulted in religion but have also developed consciousness.

Simply put, humans can be mindless, animal, bicameral creatures. It's like driving a long journey and then realising, "How the fuck did I end up here?" Or, "I overtook every mutherfucker and got the weekly shopping on the way."

That's god, right there, the difference between the two... Mindless vs Conscious.

• Like 1

It’s when you’re driving down a street lined with maple trees of all colors, all lit up by the sun.  And are thankful.  It’s the perfection of a tangerine.  And your taste buds that taste it.  Who did that?  Not me.  Not my mind.  

Lungs, heart, brain, nerves, bulldogs.  The night sky, the day sky.  I mean come on none of us made that up let alone brought it into being. 

You think Yahweh was making it up a bit in the garden of Eden? I mean that's some heavy kind of ownership to believe your made out of clay and there's this guy walking about claiming he made you out of clay and made the whole world, even the tree of knowledge of good and evil and knows absolutely everything, even the fact that Adam and Eve are going to die if they eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Then they eat it and erm despite everything Yahweh has said and proving the snake to be speaking the truth, they don't die. This is the Yahwehistic description of "The Fall of Man" in genesis but there is another account of "The Fall of Man" recorded in Genesis also which is like ancient alternative history where the Fall of Man is when the Babylonians build a tower to overthrow God. These are two separate accounts recorded in Genesis. They don't occur in chronological order like Eden happened then Babylon happened but the Elohistic tradition never perceived the Fall of Man to have occurred in Eden nor did the Yahwehistic tradition perceive the Fall of Man to have occurred in Babylon.

Lets suppose that Adam and Eve are gods, and become just like Yahweh after they eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Seeing that they are naked (Yahweh had saw to it that they were blind to their nakedness). In world beyond Eden, Adam and Eve, all grown up now, are no different to Yahweh in this hypothesis and they look at Yahweh as a being no differnt from themselves in their now older forms. They themselves are godlike in the sense that they are just like Yahweh and this enormous superbeing who once allegedly formed them from the clay is really just their equal.

Their equal lied to them in childhood. They were deceived to not know that they were naked. They were deceived to never eat of the fruit which was the thing that liberated them from Yahwehs deception and looking back on it all, seeing that they are gods, just like yahweh, did yahweh perhaps play some role in overthrowing god and Adam and Eve were infact the children of God who were born to a world which held them captive not knowing that they were god and their heritage may have been that they were the children of the Babylonian god that Yahweh overthrew. This of course takes conspiracy theory to a whole new level. People who are familiar with the bible seem to me familiar with chapter and verse but seem unfamiliar with the subject matter. The spirit to them seems like something they reference from a book rather than something they reference from experience. I admit of the wisdom of the book but the experience of the spirit its wisdom should lead to is far more valuable. Here I am theorising that the god of eden is engaged in a conspiracy against Adam and Eve and that Yahweh, is infact fallen in the sense that he deceives Adam and Eve out of their inheritence with the true god :- the elohim, of which they actually part of. The snake didnt lie. Yahweh was at least mistaken that they would die if they ate the fruit.

Maybe it was just an ancient test of adult hood to the pre-hebrew peoples from whom the story originates. It must have been passed on orally before anything was written down. The Tower of Babel is something I can see as being very possible. (I mean whats the meaning of the word sovereignty this week?) But human beings made out of clay? Well that sounds like some bullshit to me. Yahweh at Sinai (thousands of years later) acknowledges himself to be an Eloha. (Is it the same Yahweh from Eden?) The rivers that flowed from Eden are the Tigris and Euphrates and these are rivers around Babylon, so its all going on in that neck of the woods in Genesis. Knowing that the Japanese Shinto Kami hover over the earthly 3 dimensions like the spirit hovers over the waters and Noah floats over the deluge and Jesus walks on water. I dont think people could have understood four dimensional cubes back then without seeing the shape of the earth.

Theres arguments about the earth being flat and round and they are great mental exercises in observational data, but the firmament between the earth and heaven is a very two dimensional come three dimensional thing. Kind of like look around you, its all flat. Look above you, a whole other dimension. A tesseract is like where you dont start with a 2 dimensional place but a 3 dimensional shape and you say look (in a direction that's hard to define) a whole new dimension. In that direction there is another layer of reality. This is the heaven that our souls are in. Our bodies walk the earth but they are only aspects of what we are and we are multi-dimensional beings. We are not simply 3d pieces of meat. My mind to you mind. If you know this stuff about telepathy and empathy in the sense of spooky action at a distance rather than just compassion for how you think you would feel if you were the other walking piece of meat, you wonder at how it is this spooky action can occur despite the lack of any physical conduit. We are connected through something which is outside of the three dimensions that our five senses can detect. This is what these religions are supposed to be all about. To teach us this.

Now it turns out that if I fancy ruling the world and Ive got a tank and I tell the people of a temple to shut the fuck up or I will blow them up and if the world is ravaged by wars and dictators and tyrants and oppressors, well that kind of karmic shit is going to take and extreme toll on the human form in the sense that we are godlike beings,... but now blind to the multi dimensional reality in which we live. The fallen are many and as we heal the casualties of this ancient war we need more doctors and nurses to heal those who are not only casualties but bringing children into the world with "orginal sin" - the very confusion that they are just pieces of animated meat, when in fact they are godlike beings.

I see you arguing and scoring points off each other but yet you forget Jesus said "Judge Not"

To judge another is to create division, resentment and hatred. Its probably the hardest of Jesus's teachings to put into practice but also one of the most important. To gain purity of the soul it is not enough to say I am deserving because I am less evil than him. Life is not a contest to outscore the next person, Life is a personnel journey of the mind to gain spiritual enlightenment. We are all on a path to God, for some the path is rocky and may take many lifetimes to complete. For others they are more enlightened and on a quicker path.

Jesus also said "Why do you notice the splinter in your brother’s eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own?"

I think Jesus said "Judge Not" because we are not qualified to Judge others. The only thing we are qualified to do is Judge ourselves. |This is hell that we live in and we are all guilty of something. Jesus offers a path to forgiveness and redemption and is the quickest path to god.

Judge not lest you be judged is a teaching on how we should judge not a teaching that we should not judge. The wisdom is that the scales by which we judge are the same scales by which we are judged so when we judge a matter we should not judge others in ways we would not judge ourselves.

I will go to the shop and buy a rolex with some counterfeit currency. I end up with a cheap watch that is a counterfeit rolex. Whats my complaint?

Check this out:

504.jpg.c32c98d8c801910881f29ec52dcca82f.jpg

The people at the top are in heaven. The guy on the right is Osirus, king of the gods, watching over the proceedings and veilled from the view of the things that are going on in the main scene. Behind him is Maat, the goddess of harmony. They are both veiled off from the main scene.

The two figures in white shawls are the bodies of the undead. Note that both the falcon(Ra) and the wolf (Anubis) hold Ankhs (a figure of a man they are carrying). They are guiding the undead through the trial of Maat and Thoth. Anubis (the wolf) is the protector of the undead and brings the undead man before the scales and places the man upon the scales. Afterward the man is taken by Ra (the solar deity) to see the king and the goddess of harmony. In between we have the scene of the scales. Anubis (the wolf) places the heart of the undead man on the scales. On the other side of the scales is a feather which Maat has provided. To enter heaven the heart of the undead man must weight less than the feather provided by Maat.

The god with the big beak is Thoth. Thoth determines the balancing of the scales. These old style scales which are still available today are such that you can make unbalanced scales weigh up by moving the balancing rod off centre. Thoth moves the balancing rod off centre to the point that the heart balances with the feather. At this point Ra guides the undead onward. Where is goes, who can know. Thoth here remains a mystery but theres something going on and for those researching, something might click that Thoth isnt like some man with special powers, Thoth is a deity, special power in and of itself. This special power can be used to make the undead heart balance against the feather provided by the deity of harmony. When the heart of the undead balances, it enters heaven.

Judge not lest you be judged. You are being judged whether you like it or not. The full context of this is that when you judge, you yourself will be judged on the same scales with which you judge others so if you judge, take care that you yourself would not fall fowl of your own judgement.

Does a vampire cast a refelection in the mirror? Vampires never dare to look. They cant stand the site of themselves. Sucking on other peoples blood, what a vampire would see when they looked in the mirror would be something very ugly. Imagine you are stood and count dracula is before you being all charming telling you how he wants to suck your blood out and how wonderful it will all be. When in dracula town, try being like dracula toward dracula, be the mirror in whom dracula is being reflected. Why yes, you would love to have your blood sucked out, its sounds so nice but first you would like to suck out draculas blood, afterall dracula did say so charmingly what a wonderful experience it would be but does dracula want his blood sucked out? Does he fuck! Balance his proposal on the scales and let dracula be the judge of his own proposal.

I disagree. Judge. When you judge though, judge with a fair set of scales. Dracula doesnt.

There are people out there who are drowning in a sea of meaningless, miserable, or one step away from ending their life.  I know what that is like and so do some of you.  So let’s lift them up. 

The Shvetashvatara Upanishad 3:10-15

He fills the cosmos, yet he transcends it.

Those who know him leave all separateness,

Sorrow, and death behind.  Those who know him not live but to suffer.

The Lord Of Love, omnipresent, dwelling 

In the heart of every creature, 

All mercy, turns every face to himself.

He is the supreme Lord, who through his grace

Moves us to seek him in our own hearts.

He is the light that shines forever.

He is the inner Self of all,

Hidden like a little flame in the heart.

Only by the stilled mind can it be known.

Those who realize him become immortal.

He has thousands of heads, thousands of eyes, 

Thousands of feet; he surrounds the cosmos

On every side.  The infinite being

Is ever present in the hearts of all.

He has become the cosmos.  He is what was 

And what will be.  Yet he is unchanging.

The Lord of immortality.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Steph said:

I disagree. Judge. When you judge though, judge with a fair set of scales.

Don't you look at me so smug
And say I'm going bad.
Who are you to judge me
And the life that I live?
I know that I'm not perfect
And that I don't claim to be.
So before you point your fingers,
Be sure your hands are clean.
Judge not
Before you judge yourself.
Judge not
If you're not ready for judgement. Woah oh oh!
The road of life is rocky
And you may stumble too.
So while you talk about me,
Someone else is judging you.
Judge not
Before you judge yourself.
Judge not
If you're not ready for judgement. Woah oh oh!

Bob Marleys first song
  • Like 1

Matthew 7 : Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Say someone on the internet is "lying"  and you become angry ... how can we understand this better.

Why am I looking outwards anyway?  Mankind has so little of his own interior life that he lives through celebrities or dramas.  That is a problem right there.

If someone triggers you ... the best use you can make of the situation is to use it to point to your own internal triggers ... "I get angry when he does X".   Therefore you are using society as a place to point out your own imperfections.   And then what should do?  Just being aware of them is a good start - to observe yourself.  But ultimately that fragment must be reunited with your real self, because when you get angry like that, or sad, or many things ... it means that there is a part of you that is not united with your real self, it is fragmented.   So feel that angry part and connect it with your real self (solar plexus) using the breathing to breath into the fragment and then into the solar plexus.   That will heal that fragment.

That is the best possible use of the situation.

At the end of this discussion in Matthew 7, Jesus adds : "cast not your pearls before swine or they will trample them underfoot, and turn and tear you to pieces".

Why does he put that statement at the end of the teaching of Judgement?

It means that what is precious inside you, your interior and real life, and the true life ... is not to be shared with the beasts of the human society, they will only destroy it and tear you to pieces.   You should not judge people because you should not interact with people as they do themselves, playing all these endless games in society.   What is precious inside you, your soul ... is not to be shared like that.  You will get hurt meaninglessly.

Steph says that you should judge others as you would have them judge you.  Perhaps in a practical situation you need to make a decision about it.   But how should you do that?

I think it is quite difficult to deal with people in difficult situations, they can be insincere, play many games.   The entire situation can be very nasty.   Often the best bet is to be aware of any real dangers - if so guard yourself, but often there are no real dangers and you should quietly leave the situation or de-escalate it.   But you should know the truth, and be alert inside and not naive.   You should therefore be as sharp as serpents, but as gentle as doves.

Sometimes there might be something useful you can do ... but often not.

Only somebody who is quite conscious could act like this, more impersonally ... more objectively.  Otherwise once you step into a situation you will lose yourself in the usual games that nobody wins.

As for Steph's interesting Egyptian image ... it doesn't point to many deities, but to the complexity of making decisions about justice.  A simple teaching is that your heart must be lighter than Ma'at's feather, and this is simple and satisfies simple people who follow rules - perhaps they go to some kind of heaven without any screwing.

But Thoth is a kind of higher intelligence that knows things are not that easy, there may be mitigating circumstances, or someone might have so much good in them or be of such value to existence that you can overlook the bad things, or give them a second chance.  If you are a deep soul with deep intelligence, it is a much more difficult journey.  Any fool can sit quietly and pretend they are peaceful, others are the prodigal sons who have gone out a long way, got hurt, explored and battled ... and when they return they bring knowledge.  Great gains require great risks.  Thoth takes them for they have a more profound journey ahead.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1