Who is God?

Michi713

So much is said by "Christians" about the God of the dead but if they are truly Christians, why the wall of silence in discussing the god of the living which definitely hears our prayers?

Is it that they don't know about the living while constantly focussed on death? I feel more that there is concealment as the naive focus on the afterdeath having being deceived from life within the afterlife that no one dies on entering.

25 minutes ago, Steph said:

God

Young people today just do what they are told, hate this hate that, cut of this cut of that, then rainbow!  So I know you guys are just playing.

If you mean the Crucifixion ... the meaning of that is that being honest about your feelings and pain you will return to your truth, and come out of the ego.  Because in their heart of hearts all people are longing for God but don't know how to get there.

It is through being honest about how you feel that you get there, that takes you home.

Otherwise you can disappear into gaming, netflix, or internet arguments.

And that's what Catholics do, they sit in church and they feel what they are feeling, sadness and all.  They even confess what they regret when they speak to the priest.  

And this is why Catholics are the real Christians because the rest just talk and avoid themselves.  Catholics and also Orthodox do physical and other work, they are not messing around.

Such things are unknown to a society that lives through the next buzz.

So no it's not worshipping death, it is a stark reminder to be honest about our feelings, and letting the tears flow you return to yourself.

Catholics feel God, because their practices are ... confronting.  They are not talking, they kneel because it is confronting, they tell the truth in confession.

They live through ... facing themselves, and God does enter them through these things, not at death but on Sundays and it doesn't take that long a few years maybe, less perhaps.  You can call it awakening, or union with God if you like, but their spirituality is the most human out of all of them, they aren't in caves meditating, but being real.

Is it "living" to follow one buzz after the other in a rat race ... well most people live like that, and die like that.  They have after all been taught to "love what destroy you and hate what would save you".  In this society that is what you are taught first.

Edited by rideforever

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

So I know you guys are just playing.

What "guys" do you presume I'm with?

I am an Anglican in regards to a celebit priesthood, a hebrew in regards to midwivery, a pagan in reverance to Uranus and despisement of Hades, Kannushi in recognition of the Kami, in short, my religion is the rainbow. I see myself as a Noah with my family drowned beneath the deluge. I wish to rescue them and part of what I wish to rescue them from is the superstitious false aspects of their religions. There are grains of truths in all religions. The Shinto do not say Interdimensional Energy Beings, nor do they say Angels or Faeries or Loa, they say Kami. Am I suddenly shinto when I speak in Japanese and then Voodoo when I speak the self same meanings in Swahili? All I can say is that my religion began by reading an old Hebrew text called Genesis. Where it ends, I do not know because it turns out to be a mystery transcending beyond anything you can find out to easily on google. Did a kami take possession of David Icke when he was in Peru? This isn't what is taught in churches but it is described within their holy bible. This was my introduction to the true religion but hey, I ran out of skins once and that paper makes for great rolling paper. Its just a book. Its content is profound but so few read it but more profound than that is the world for which that book is but one legend in a rainbow of legends written by those from all around the world who were much more wiser than me to tell me truths of a future world from the ancient past in a book thats given no regard.

As I sit here on my lonely ark above the great abyss, guided by a rainbow, its a fishy thing you should say my religion is some enchantment under the sea like I'm part of some "you guys". There's voodoo people who would think I'm a with and Mumu people who would think I'm justified and ancient but the truth of what I am is a total mystery to those who profess no heaven.

Do you know those people who hear voices that aren't there? I'm one of those voices and I kid you not, it's not the people hearing voices who are deceived nor am I their deceiver. I have rights my hearers recognise and they have rights I recognise in return. What do you think the lawyers would do with our happy constitution? Turn it into a democracy, compell the gods in heaven to worship Teraphim? You guys? Hmmm. You'll be at pains to find us on the earth in a world that declares our reality a mental illness to be 'treated' against our will. Your earth is accursed beneath the deluge. "You guys" is a thing that has many blasphemed names such that it has no name at all.

How do you think my refugees would feel having to share this refuge with electroconvulsive shrinkologists? We will welcome them at hades gate, but without remorse, we will provide no passage to Oceanis. Our tests are tighter than a PCR test. Nothing escapes by nature of the threshing process. What religion or "you guys" do you think I'm with?

18 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Let US make man in OUR image" 

Who was God talking to? Or what did he mean by "US" and "OUR" image?

Perhaps God is three, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.  The Bible said that Jesus existed from the beginning.  

The angels.  Were they made in the image of God as well? 

On women:

I might be the only female in this thread.  It’s okay being lower, as long as I can know God...

God told Eve “I will greatly multiply your pain in childbirth, in pain you shall bring forth your children.”  True.

God said, “Yet your desire will be for your husband and he shall rule over you.” 
So that’s the deal.  We get pain and boy craziness. 🙂

@Steph 

I have no idea who you are but you use lots of words and ideas and imagery.

You don't mention your practice, nor your inner state.

And so like most people it just comes to nothing.

Spirituality does not exist through words it is only practice that counts.

That is why Catholics / Orthodox are vastly superior to all other forms of Christianity, because they do practices physical, psychological etc... 

Sitting and talking with big ideas comes to nothing.

On the internet you can say anything ... you can have big fantasies of yourself.

But ... unless you are willing to confront yourself, your weaknesses, your pain, and work, basically work continuously and for a long time until it hurts ... that is the only way to reach God.

There is a price to be paid ... 

Just saw another clip from the "Self-Realization Fellowship", another orange dressed fool making jokes to a large audience - truly spirituality is being pissed on from on-high be the modern world, it is becoming rarer and rarer as things are declining.

@Michi713

Actually women have a precious opportunity once a month to reach God if they learn how to practice at that time, which some groups have investigated.

In this society both men and women have been destroyed.  With cheap imitations and ideologies put in place to replace them.

Edited by rideforever

God is plural. Elohim. Yahweh was just one Eloha. The yahweh of Sinai describes himself as the Eloha for the tribe of Judah.

God speaks to Job from the whirlwind. Men (and women) pray to god and if god replies they can know that they are god and as god they can still pray to god and hear god and intervene in the lives of the sons (and daughters) of god and make them god. I say that you are gods! Its the fallen who call this blasphemy. These are the words of Jesus repeating the words of psalms. Jesus believed in gods! We believe in one god, and this other god and the next god, what a contradiction to introduce the truth!

Through the spirit (Uranus) The father (An Eloha) can communicate with the son (a young Eloha). Jesus goes to hades (a pagan description of the lowest realm of heaven). The pagans met CERBERUS there, how did Jesus get there? Golgotha! The place of the SKULL! He has a crown of thorns on his head while hes being tortured. Oops, I better not think that! You have no idea of the pain and suffering your spiritual awareness cost me if you are sitting there in comfort well advised of a route through hades. As for those of you who dont believe a word of it. Dont even dare unless you have reason. This stuff is true but gets coated in superstitious crap so quickly by the time you make sense of it, the very meaning of my words will look like something very false.

You are gods. You are blind in the garden of eden. Recognise yourself as a being that should be able to hear other peoples prayers. This is your true form. You can pray and you can hear prayer but the earth deprives you of faith in yourself. Dont be embarrassed about all that internal stuff being exposed. So what? We all have that stuff and its ultimately our own business private but embarrassingly not secret. Being embarrassed about being normal but feeling weird is an impediment to your transcendance.

You are eloha!

7 minutes ago, rideforever said:

But ... unless you are willing to confront yourself, your weaknesses, your pain, and work, basically work continuously and for a long time until it hurts ... that is the only way to reach God.

So you've reached God? What did God say to you? Did God show you anything miraculous that a slave grinder couldn't?

I know! Lets put Koontakinty in a blindfold and whip him until he works harder. Then we will take off the blindfold and say "look kuntakinty, we took the blindfold off, arent you grateful, we're your god" :D Is this what your god is like? Keep worshipping the television, those guys are deception and abuse, their "power" is sorcery which is to say they derive power by deceiving others, sucking on their soul to make themselves look like the blessed. They are total frauds!

@Steph   There are several people on this forum who speak like you ... it's a long stream names of tidibts you read together.   It's like you try to squeeze as many words and big sounding stories together, as many as possible.

Spirituality has nothing to do with this.

I find your avatar rather plasticky and empty.  Big words but nothing inside.   And the internet is full of people who do this external imitation ... whatever.

14 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

jesus may have been a good man but christians are a death cult, they are eager to die and want you to die also

Well that's what we are all taught today isn't so we can just repeat the TV, right.

I have the sense that human beings are so unconscious that they are controlled by outside forces, the movement of the stars ... and every once in a while they are programmed to kill themselves and then they start to destroy their foundations in a huge party, and start WW3.   It's like a big drunk orgy of destruction, all organised by the astral realm.  Feels to me the West is entering that phase now.

Everyone is rushing around destroying everything, started after 911, then the stock shocks, then woke, no corona.

You have to be misunderstanding me here. I'm not saying I'm your god, nor am I the God which created the heavens and the earth. I am saying I have an existence in heaven. The place my prayers go and a place where I can also hear prayers. I'm not the most acutely connected heavenly being in this place but its very real. There are also other telepathic aspects to this thing we live in called creation.

I know it sounds very big and proud and maybe overbearing of me to say "Hi! I'm in heaven", especially if your experience adds to my words such that to your perception they must at present sound like "Hi! I'm in heaven, and you're not". Try and see it from my perspective presuming I'm not a big fat liar.

If you were in my (alleged) position being in heaven and not yet dead, would you wish to remove the blindfold from the eyes of those who were once as you were, blinded by the earth that heaven is the dead? This ghost town! But we are alive! Would you desire others to sit in blindfolds while you walked around them the only one who could see?

I don't like that I have been deceived. I don't like that others have been deceived.

My goal is not to trample over your heart like you're a little cupcake paduwan learner and I'm so great and youre so small. My goal is to see to it you have your blindfold removed, and theres no way to do that gently without first telling you straight, that you and me and David Icke and Michi. We are God. We have the capacity to speak from the whirlwind when we pray and we have the capacity to hear from the whirlwind when we ... listen with ears that atrophe because the earth denies their existence.

If Jesus came up to me and says "The kingdom of heaven is close at hand" ... What heaven? What are you talking about? It's just a second hand account Im living in the matrix I cant even see, why should I believe it with all the fraud going on in this world.

You would be an idiot to believe me just because I said something. You need to see it for yourself. This place is going to crush you, humble you, humiliate you. It's fucking horrific at the entrance. Remember. I'm just some bloke and some of the pieces of shit in hades above you you'll need to walk past just to get to the good bit is damned fucking ugly. Maybe its a bit tidier now but it used to be a fucking mess.

Now if you see where my angle is in trying to undeceive people rather than trying to look all big and clever on the internet as you might still feel, then put me down as one of those arseholes who like to lord it over people and sail right past me. My goal is to get people through as unscathed as possible. I can take a scratch in the dark from someone unsure if I'm friend or foe. You only have my word to say I'm not you're foe and here I am trying to send you through hell telling you its worth it.

You dont believe in heaven. After this trip, you wont believe in earth. Your souls immortal, but be careful, it can get trapped. Karmic resonance is like anti-love. They want to hurt you, you want to hurt them back, they want to hurt you back, and so on and so forth, trapped in the mode of destruction, you spend so much energy in defending yourself that you spend so little energy in your own growth. Hollistic ballistics, this shits powerful. Never play with matches! Let a little water flow off a ducks back if you can sail away from destructive karmic resonances. This stuffs going on inside you. Its happening at cellular levels in your micro-world, its happening around you in the macro-world. The way the heaven flows through you already is a mystery that's been with you all your life.

So Im a big proud idiot, get over it but heed the things I'm saying. If you never want to have anything to do with weirdos on the internet with weird religions blaspheming jesus with words from jesus' own mouth, I totally get it, but if in time this shit makes sense, look me up, I live on a fosmic starship and we are very short of doctors.

19 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Well that's what we are all taught today isn't so we can just repeat the TV, right.

I have the sense that human beings are so unconscious that they are controlled by outside forces, the movement of the stars ... and every once in a while they are programmed to kill themselves and then they start to destroy their foundations in a huge party, and start WW3.   It's like a big drunk orgy of destruction, all organised by the astral realm.  Feels to me the West is entering that phase now.

Everyone is rushing around destroying everything, started after 911, then the stock shocks, then woke, no corona.

You are a star. Stop imagining its the stars in the sky the three kings watched for. Jesus is a star in the heaven. Heaven is within you. Every virgin is pregnant with you. Im a bloke and somewhere, your star (your soul) is life within me and somewhere my star is life within you and Michi is in you and you are in Michi. And we are all inside one another attached in consciousness through (given the distance) what appears to be the sky, the air. No physical conduit yet we are capable of being in commune without even the internet. The television corporations need us to not know this.

@Steph

I have no idea who you are, but you talk like the new generation of internet people.  They are all in heaven and want to teach everyone their words.

Of course actually doing any practices is not something you need to do - no young person does as they were taught they were already fantastic and given freed A Levels with triple A Stars.   That mentality has struck deep inside that generation.

So they walk around demanding everyone loves them even though they can't add on their fingers.

But as I said I don't know you or where you are at.

1 hour ago, Steph said:

And we are all inside one another attached in consciousness

Okay ... I think I get where you are coming from.  We are all consciousness we are all inside each other we are all .. equal and so on.

This is very fashionable today, just like cancer is, everyone is getting it.

Real spirituality has nothing to do with this at all.

When you die, what is going to happen is that a hundred other people are going to be born and they are going to walk around on this planet, they will go surfing and watch woke movies in the movie theatre.

But you won't, because you will be dead.

Life ... will go on .. "consciousness" will go on.

But not you.

You will not be there.

Same thing happens at night when you go to sleep.  Women in China wake up and start nagging their husbands.

But you won't be there.

And so ... if this doesn't bother you, then you need do absolutely nothing ... you are just like modern young people are taught, you are already great.  Because when you die .. .life will go on.

And it's all true.

But that is not what spirituality is about.

Spirituality is when you don't die.  Ever.

For that to happen is very difficult.

When a Catholic dies, his body returns to the earth and is recycled, but because his soul is fused it is reborn as himself.

And so he himself experiences life again, and eternally.

That is the whole point otherwise there would not be any point to any of it.

Theres no use talking here as passing text across an internet channel will not waken you to the truth of what I'm saying. I'll try to see it that you get an experience of something quite miraculous but if your in a rush ... go down to a public place... anywhere. A good bunch of people about, do it randomly so no one who might be attuned to you will expect your departure or organise anything on youre arrival. Bookmark this post, you might need it in self defence later. Go to the public place and as you enter it, think the way you would think if you had that gun dirty harry carries in the movie firefox. Youve got this illegal hand gun in your pocket so dont do anything suspicious but think like your going to pop a cap in someones head, not like dirty harry would do it but in your own way except with mission firefox precision on the way your planning this in your head unsuspiciously. Your just thinking in your brain about the gun in your inside pocket. Pick a victim. Something beautiful and desireable, the kind of thing that would enrage a man to see such a stunning beauty just snuffed out. Firefox precision, you dont dare think during the mission that you are only pretending to have a gun, think like you actually have one and plan carefully how you will shoot her in the head and run that way while everyones still in shock. Take some time to think through the quickdraw, pull the gun, release the safety, pull the trigger and plot the path you need to run. Go over it in your head a few times, and now ready? Reach into your coat pocket and see if you notice any odd behaviour in the crowd. There will be eyes staring at you, jumpy people around you, shes probably looking like she feels really creeped out. You might even find yourself being bumped into accidentally and when you see the heavens which are around you and know they are within you, pray to god for a reprieve from what this evil madman on this post made you swear you would never actually do. You need a testimony that its real? If your sensitive enough to detect peoples altering behaviours, less provacative things that that can give you all the proof you need. You'll be what I call spiritual when a man with a gun plotting to kill a stranger in the 'privacy' of their brain is something that shows up on your radar.

You may need to see that this supposed impossible is in fact the truth regardless of how impossible its presented to be. Keep kids out the list of victims and frail people. Something fit that can handle a bit of ... well something you dont realise you have yet.

You hear what I say about destructive karmic resonances? You can get into constructive karmic resonances too. Dramatic changes in the constructive essences are not so easy to create as dramatic changes in destructive essences. Mostly it is best to alter these essences with gradualness. The less turbulance in poseidons water, the happier the little fish. Poseidon has a trident. He stabs the little fish right through the heart and plucks them out the water and pulls them into heaven and goes ARGHHH IM POSEIDON! Then throws them back in again. When the little fish tell the other fish theres another realm above the water with a big giant with a trident plucking little fishes out the water, all the fishes think the fish poseidon nearly ate is a nutty conspiracy theorist and go back to discussing whether Donald Trout deserves to be called the most powerful fish in the world or not.

6 hours ago, rideforever said:

yeah, like i said, you focus on the darkness, you dont bring light, you chastise for watching tv and then post a video, you have no ability for introspection, your posting is just confused rambling about how awful society is, you focus on how people will die, how the world will end, you are so negative it is impossible to not think you are damaged, and badly, that is why i think you should get help, not from a doctor, you need a shaman

I’m lording over this coffee mug right now.  Far as everything else, no.  

We all have gifts of the spirit.  I believe you can hear, @Steph.   No need to assume another isn’t tuned in to their own deal.  We’re all working in the right direction, hopefully. 

1Corinthians 12

“There are different kinds of gifts. But it is the same Holy Spirit Who gives them. 

There are different kinds of work to be done for Him. But the work is for the same Lord. There are different ways of doing His work. But it is the same God who uses all these ways in all people. 

The Holy Spirit works in each person in one way or another for the good of all. 

One person is given the gift of teaching words of wisdom. Another person is given the gift of teaching what he has learned and knows. These gifts are by the same Holy Spirit. 

One person receives the gift of faith. Another person receives the gifts of healing. These gifts are given by the same Holy Spirit. 

One person is given the gift of doing powerful works. Another person is given the gift of speaking God’s Word. Another person is given the gift of telling the difference between the Holy Spirit and false spirits. Another person is given the gift of speaking in special sounds. Another person is given the gift of telling what these special sounds mean. 

But it is the same Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, Who does all these things. He gives to each person as He wants to give.”

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

you dont bring light

Like I said, the blind leading the blind only want fairy stories, they can't even walk down the street without looking at one on their iPhone. 

If you dare to point out various basic things of life ... that are so normal even to be boring ... they will cry their eyes out because for 2 seconds they had to have their iPhone taken away.

Don't be negative !!!  and give me my phone back I feel depressed without it.

2 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Like I said, the blind leading the blind only want fairy stories, they can't even walk down the street without looking at one on their iPhone. 

If you dare to point out various basic things of life ... that are so normal even to be boring ... they will cry their eyes out because for 2 seconds they had to have their iPhone taken away.

Don't be negative !!!  and give me my phone back I feel depressed without it.

this is yet another terrible response to what i wrote, you are laser focused on how horrible people are, you offer no solutions, you think misery is the enlightened life

seriously now, do you think you are ok?

42 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

offer no solutions

That's fantastic.  The people who live in the human world, they always say this.  It's like they don't quite realise they are going to die, it's bloody weird.   Their solutions ... what they mean by that ... is rushing around making charities giving people "money" and talking about "progress".  Meanwhile their footprint is just shitting on the world.

And anyone who dares to point out the bleeding obvious is "negative" ... "loves death" ... "mad" ... what kind of people are these?
That's why it's called Maya or even better Samsara ... it's like a blind soup of sensual entanglement.  One sage says that the goddess of sensuality likes her victims deep fried ... 

• Haha 1