Danish Authorities Admit Error Over Covid Mink Mass Extermination

The Danish Authorities admit huge mistake. They have now admitted that no human-human spread of mink related Covid had taken place from Jutland to Zealand. They say they made an unfortunate error. 12 people in Jutland had supposedly developed mink related Covid (Cluster 5) in August/Septemeber. Despite extensive testing, no further cases have been found since. Various Danish experts say it has presumably died out. Despite this, 17 million mink will still be exterminated. Dogs and cats can also carry Covid - how long before these fall victim to the Covid agenda?

https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/indland/fejl-hos-statens-serum-institut-der-er-alligevel-ikke-fundet-muteret-mink-virus-paa

Edited by Brandt
  • Brandt changed the title to Danish Authorities Admit Error Over Covid Mink Mass Extermination

Yes Minkgate has raised the alarm and caused some serious problems for the cabal.

Because if it's a mutated strain then it means that all their current vaccine plans go back several months - or they have to pretend to anyways.

Probably why ythey are now saying it's a mistake nothing to see hear - vaccinate everyone as per normal......

1 hour ago, QuodHumana said:

Denmark. You have signed your own execution. Mother Nature will get even.

Nice thought. unfortunately the world doesn't work like that.

Evil get away with murder. Perhaps on another realm they may get punished - here they will continue fucking us and all animals over. Sorry to say. There is no such thing as natural justice on earth

Looks like they are just looking to shut down all mink farms and are using covid as an excuse to do that

I've heard it said mink are voracious hunters that kill all kinds of wild life including river voles but other people say this isn't true and they aren't the villains they are made out to be

But either way the cabal is clearly looking to end the mink fur trade. I wonder what other areas will be targeted like this? Chicken farming?

Edited by Macnamara

This is great 6 other countries have Corona-Mink   US, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Sweden .

What this means is that Corona will jump to many similar animals in many countries, and there is no way to stop it.

I think this will be the nail in the coffin for the vaccine movement.

But perhaps they will set up hunt for small bushy animals for a few weeks heading by a WHO / UN task force ... that'll be funny.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8923787/WHO-says-mutant-mink-coronavirus-outbreak-Denmark-concern.html

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

But either way the cabal is clearly looking to end the mink fur trade. I wonder what other areas will be targeted like this? Chicken farming?

Bingo. This topic will be hijacked by the globalists.

Edited by Firebird

One of the hidden scandals of Scandinavia is hundreds of Mink and Fox farms to make nice coats for the rich in China. In Norway when there was too much Sheep meat in cold storage warehouses 1000 tons was sold to the Mink farms instead of going to countries where people are starving. The bones from the Mink are crushed and placed into commercial concrete to build roads and bridges. I think Sweden/Finland/Denmark are all doing the same.  

I've never seen a virus so DEADLY in my life. It's killing everything on this planet, scary times. 

Now I want to be abducted by aliens to get to another planet, oh just wait...unless they already abducted a Convid positive human.

We're fucked anyway and some people are worried about going to hell when they die. WE ARE IN HELL

On 11/7/2020 at 5:23 PM, Macnamara said:

UK hit by ‘highly infectious’ bird flu as govt declares national prevention zone to halt spread

12 Nov, 2020 17:45
British health chiefs confirmed a “highly infectious” bird flu outbreak in England on Thursday as the government declared a national prevention zone, echoing similar drastic action taken by other European nations.

The H5N8 strain of bird flu was found in broiler breeder chickens on a farm near the town of Leominster in Herefordshire, western England, in what is the UK’s latest report of highly infectious bird flu.

It follows other cases of H5N8 in wild birds in Gloucestershire, Devon and Dorset in southern England and at a farm in Cheshire in the north of the country.

An Avian Influenza Prevention Zone (AIPZ) has since been imposed on England, Scotland and Wales. Bird keepers are now legally required to feed birds in enclosed areas, minimize movements within enclosures and disinfect footwear, among other health measures to halt its spread.

https://www.rt.com/uk/506524-bird-flu-outbreak-zone-england/

The MSM has gone over the deep end.

Here on the local news a couple days ago they reported that now fish, whales and other marine life might get infected of the corona virus due to infected people flushing toilets. lol 

Fauci better tell them to follow the 2m distancing rule and to wear masks... maybe a curfew?

That's better than watching cartoons.