Jump to content

Exposing the psy-op alt media: Starting with Shaun Rattwood


Recommended Posts

Rattwood:

Shaun is a dirty old piece of human excrement, been looking into the daddygate scandal and it really does show his true colours.

 

Warning: This is quite a jarring subject with sexually explicit content, I didn't make the videos Shaun did so have a go at him not me...

 

These scumbags need exposing.

 

Some vague backstory:

A while ago, Shaun Rattwood had a girl on his youtube channel and had mentioned her multiple times on his livestream. Her name is Cali. Shaun says that she is vulnerable and had previously been a victim of sex trafficking (which I believe, I have no doubt that she is vulnerable whatsoever). He has had her on his channel on numerous occasions talking about her experiences in a matter of fact kind of way. Shaun exploits this for clout and views whilst neglecting to mention that she talks about it frankly because she has autism. 

 

He is exploiting a autistic sex trafficking victim whilst also claiming to be fighting against it. Scum...

 

Shaun then set up donations for Cali with a goal of £10,000 (completely fucking absurd, how much off the top you taking shaun ol boy?)

 

Shaun then posts a video about how Cali attempted suicide after drinking a bottle of night nurse. Shaun is pulling out the crocodile tears, blubbering whilst holding up a bottle of night nurse to camera. It was very weird and yet another example of him exploiting this girl's vulnerabilities in life.

 

Then videos began surfacing of Cali and Shaun behind closed doors and it is very damning and shows just how much of a bullshit artist he is.

 

He is blatantly coked up to the gills 

 

 

Then we have their sexual exploits which I found thanks to Brendon O' Connell hence the name #daddygate.

 

In one of her vids on his channel she talks about how when she was trafficked, she was made to dress up as the "client's" daughter whilst having sex. 

 

Guess what Shaun does? He calls it a "prank" but I dunno if anything actually happened (prob did).

 

He re-enacts this horrible experience in this girl's life as a prank. (warning very jarring)

 

Vid: BOC - Rats in the Ranks 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BW7bctVt919B/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok

 

I do not feel that Attwood is a 'good' or 'truthful' being so I would ask as to your opinion of:

 

UK's Hidden Shadows

Quote

UK's Hidden Shadows is a new documentary examining the recent history of allegations of child abuse and cover-ups within the British establishment. Filmed over the course of a year, the 90-minute documentary features interviews with victims of child abuse, journalists and police whistle-blowers. Each interview offers a unique insight into the alleged Westminster VIP paedophile ring that has darkened politics for the last five decades.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lake said:

Ok

 

I do not feel that Attwood is a 'good' or 'truthful' being so I would ask as to your opinion of:

 

UK's Hidden Shadows

 

 

Alex Jones does the exact same shit. Throw people a bone to draw them in then waffle horseshit narratives and get paid for it. 

 

It's a business... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

It's not even up for debate really...

 

Never said it was and I still wonder why it is still up on jtube?

 

Just wanted your thoughts on that video! If it is of worth or not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lake said:

 

Never said it was and I still wonder why it is still up on jtube?

 

Just wanted your thoughts on that video! If it is of worth or not?

Somewhat but all the stuff on there is kind of known to most people I think. They never talk about anything really significant because if they did it would have been banned ages ago. 

 

It was an alright doc I just don't like the people behind it really. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Attwood's rise to prominence also seems very 'Ed Sheeran' like, goes from being a no one to being everywhere in the alternative media, seemingly very quickly. 

After going on the True Geordie show - particularly after getting Wildman on - his stock rose exponentially. People were more interested in Wildman, though, and there was supposed to be a follow up show that never happened. It looked as if True Geordie just dropped him after first insisting they must come back. Wildman eventually did a couple of Q&A's on Attwood's channel before disappearing. 

 

There were quite a few prison stories to follow before he ventured into the Satanic paedophile stuff that has been done to death by everybody.

 

I feel he might have tapped into the shock market of violence, rape and perversion for views and self promotion and possibly wants to be a macabre version of James English. If I'm right about him pandering to gore and misery voyeurs for exposure then he's running out of road. I watched his last video yesterday and the only thing I could come away with was to ponder whether it was better to be shot in the eye or the willy. 

 

One thing to remember is that online drama and beef raises everybody's profile. Again, it's a voyeuristic dynamic that YouTubers (and others) use to their advantage.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Saved said:

After going on the True Geordie show - particularly after getting Wildman on - his stock rose exponentially. People were more interested in Wildman, though, and there was supposed to be a follow up show that never happened. It looked as if True Geordie just dropped him after first insisting they must come back. Wildman eventually did a couple of Q&A's on Attwood's channel before disappearing. 

 

There were quite a few prison stories to follow before he ventured into the Satanic paedophile stuff that has been done to death by everybody.

 

I feel he might have tapped into the shock market of violence, rape and perversion for views and self promotion and possibly wants to be a macabre version of James English. If I'm right about him pandering to gore and misery voyeurs for exposure then he's running out of road. I watched his last video yesterday and the only thing I could come away with was to ponder whether it was better to be shot in the eye or the willy. 

 

One thing to remember is that online drama and beef raises everybody's profile. Again, it's a voyeuristic dynamic that YouTubers (and others) use to their advantage.

Can't believe anyone even listens to him after all that's come out about him, maybe people refuse to look into things deeper because popping their bubble of comfortability is too hard for them.

 

Used to respect him exposing scum but then with hindsight I can see that he was trying to run a business through gore as you said. Shameful to be honest.

 

He gives me spook vibes, he was a former banker who only got 6 years out of a 100 year sentence. Could be wrong but that smells like bacon to me.

 

Anyone who is claiming to expose sex trafficking and paedophillia (very serious issues) then does weird perverted shit with a victim of these things means he has a hidden agenda, could be a copper, a nonce or just a fake slimy old man who knows full well what he's doing.

 

I think he's squeezed the lemon dry on those issues though, never mentions Israel when it comes to Maxwell so automatically he's full of shit.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wowwww he got a letter from "the home office" proving his "innocence"

 

He's either full of shit or he is a fucking rat. 9 years for a multi million ecstacy conglomerate in Ariziona? Letter from "the home office?"

 

Give me a fucking break...

 

 

Edit: PLEASE WATCH VIDEO ABOVE, IT'S HILARIOUS. AI SEX DOLLS AND FINGERS UP THE ARSE ON A "TRIBUTE" FOR HIS DEAD FRIEND LMAO

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
Link to post
Share on other sites

The adrenochrome thing is not a psyop, but they're all wrong about the details.....

 

It is not something you ingest from someone else's glands, it is a psychoactive compound which the initiations and rituals make you produce in your OWN GLANDS.

 

You are then one of the 'Illuminated'.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

The adrenochrome thing is not a psyop, but they're all wrong about the details.....

 

It is not something you ingest from someone else's glands, it is a psychoactive compound which the initiations and rituals make you produce in your OWN GLANDS.

 

You are then one of the 'Illuminated'.

 

 

Yeah but that's what you believe though, doesn't mean it has any basis in fact.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

The saga continues if you give a shit...

 

I don't really I just love watching the trainwreck.

 

giphy.gif

Saw that interview it really is a joke. An ugly 50 something year old little creep talking about a nympho maniac destroying his anus. Trying to be edgy. Bloke can hardly talk. Complete trash low rent crap.

 

As for the true geordie arrogant low iq moron trying to be a youtube "influencer". Just look at the lad not the brightest spark in the world.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Yeah but that's what you believe though, doesn't mean it has any basis in fact.

 

It's not what I believe little buddy, its what I know.


I have experienced this for myself, I was mixed up with those people for a long time.


 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

 

It's not what I believe little buddy, its what I know.


I have experienced this for myself, I was mixed up with those people for a long time.


 

I'm not saying that sickos don't drink blood for weird purposes, I'm saying that the ephinedrine aka adrenaline going into your stomach does absolutely fuck all.

 

Also I find it strange how most of the alt media who talk about this turn out to be shills, feds or nonces themselves.

 

How can I just take your word on it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I'm not saying that sickos don't drink blood for weird purposes, I'm saying that the ephinedrine aka adrenaline going into your stomach does absolutely fuck all.

 

Also I find it strange how most of the alt media who talk about this turn out to be shills, feds or nonces themselves.

 

How can I just take your word on it?

 

You're not even listening to what I just told you.

 

I know it does fuck all going into the stomach. I did say that that is not what adrenochrome is for.


Just read my post again please.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Adrenochrome is oxidised adrenalin. It is a psychoactive compound. Makes you hallucinate, feel otherwordly like tripping.

 

It is what is produced by the schizophrenic personality.

 

The process is that stress, terror, initiations, gang stalking etc..... create adrenalin in the targeted person.

 

With me so far? Good.

 

So....if you sustain this terror, anxiety, uncertainty.....etc, the adrenalin continues to be produced but because of the quantity it cannot be scavenged by anti-oxidants, so it degrades and becomes oxidised, this is Adrenochrome.

 

Once your body is full of adrenochrome you are one of the 'illuminated' you share their consciousness. You can see things from the astral realm in real life, hear demonic and spirit communication and basically become part of the hive-mind schizoid egregor which secretly rules the world: The Illuminati. 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Adrenochrome is oxidised adrenalin. It is a psychoactive compound. Makes you hallucinate, feel otherwordly like tripping.

 

It is what is produced by the schizophrenic personality.

 

The process is that stress, terror, initiations, gang stalking etc..... create adrenalin in the targeted person.

 

With me so far? Good.

 

So....if you sustain this terror, anxiety, uncertainty.....etc, the adrenalin continues to be produced but because of the quantity it cannot be scavenged by anti-oxidants, so it degrades and becomes oxidised, this is Adrenochrome.

 

One your body is full of adrenochrome you are one of the 'illuminated' you share their consciousness. You can see things from the astral realm in real life, hear demonic and spirit communication and basically become part of the hive-mind schizoid egregor which secretly rules the world: The Illuminati. 

 

I'm not even gonna go back and forth because it will just end up in me asking the question of: but how do you know any of what you just said is true? That could be pseudo- science for all you know...

 

Just gonna agree to disagree, I'm not gonna become an expert on what sick fucks may or may not enjoy for sexual gratification, they deserve to burn that's all I care about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

The saga continues if you give a shit...

 

I don't really I just love watching the trainwreck.

 

giphy.gif

 

Thanks for the video which I haven't yet watched.

 

Alarm bells rang for me when Shaun Attwood did several interviews with an alleged ex US cop Mark Dougan who was allegedly in

possession of tapes to incriminate Jeffrey Epstein, and who had fled to Russia, like the dubious Edward Snowden.

 

Mark Dougan never released the tapes about Epstein, but he wrote a book about it!

 

  All the time Shaun Attwood was promoting Mark Dougan's book sales.

 

There were loads of comments on his (Attwood's) Youtube Channel saying WTF are you doing promoting an abvious con artist.

 

It's a shame David Icke aligned with Attwood and the other con artists Brian Rose and still this year with Alex Jones.

 

top comments on this video ..............

 

"this is bs, get footage out there. getting sick of these useless interviews, pull the gun and release tapes. let the world analyse and keep the ball rolling"

 

"How many more books and sponsors do we need to support to get this info out? Whiles these pointless interviews are taking place, children are still suffering. Don't we care about these kids?"

 

"If these are genuine assassination attempts then they must be the most inept assassins ever known! Come on guys, if they wanted him dead he would be dead"

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...