UK Mental Health Act (Forced Vaccines)

Just now, DarianF said:

They have to have a weakness somewhere.

They have .... and it is you.

They want to control (and are in the process of implementing said control) all the thoughts and actions of all beings but currently they do not control .... YOU

Thus you are their weakness!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, lake said:

They have .... and it is you.

They want to control (and are in the process of implementing said control) all the thoughts and actions of all beings but currently they do not control .... YOU

Thus you are their weakness!

They're a sad little bunch of pathetic control freaks.

• Like 2
On 11/5/2020 at 6:01 PM, Woodsman said:

I think it’s now on the news section of David Icke Website? I should add that last time I heard this I contacted some people I know who work high up in the NHS and was told this would not be allowed as consent has to be given from the person who is of sound mind and the UN regulations also state this must happen before a vaccine is given. (So I will check with them again) This might mean plans are to force vaccines on those who disagree with the policies and claim have mental health issues.

That's me screwed then.. Ffs. What a world :(

48 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

They have a very great weakness;

WE are MANY, they are FEW.

It is a nice 'tag line' but is not correct from my consideration.

There are (grouping both psychopaths and sociopaths together) approximately 15% of the 'humans' in this realm who are without empathy.

There are approximately 15% of 'humans' who cannot be hypnotized.

This leaves 70% who have no real investment in this realm.

They are the 'many' and they can be herded via the outer edges.

They will do as the outer edge acts.

If the outer edge wears masks .... then they will.

In the outer edge are the 30% .... but one half of them hold all the money, power and control via the media.

The other half hold all the true essence of being and could use that to change ALL things.

But that would be an incorrect action.

we are not many.

they are not many.

But the 'many' hold NO action of thought.

The 'many' are just steered.

• Sad 1
23 hours ago, lake said:

It is a nice 'tag line' but is not correct from my consideration.

There are (grouping both psychopaths and sociopaths together) approximately 15% of the 'humans' in this realm who are without empathy.

They are the 'many' and they can be herded via the outer edges.

They will do as the outer edge acts.

If the outer edge wears masks .... then they will.

In the outer edge are the 30% .... but one half of them hold all the money, power and control via the media.

The other half hold all the true essence of being and could use that to change ALL things.

But that would be an incorrect action.

we are not many.

they are not many.

But the 'many' hold NO action of thought.

The 'many' are just steered.

um.....   15% + 70% = 85% or maybe I am misinterpreting your numbers.

The disinvestment is through conditioning which can be broken.

Sheep like to follow, they'll even follow a wolf in the right garb. But they will also follow an inspired 'idea' and as they follow, the wooliness will fall away.

Oh ye of little faith, or maybe weakness of spirit, do not discourage others through your own fear of failure.

Still haven't worn a mask and now when people try and give me an accusatory look I look them in the eye until they look away, which they always do.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Sadly my friend, 95% of the MANY are brainwashed zombies.

That is OUR weakness.

It's still not hopeless, I am meeting more people who have no tin-foil hat but know that something smells funny. Pop a little more truth their way and they're off.

AND when it happens with a 'normie', that they 'wake up', they become great ambassadors!

22 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Sadly my friend, 95% of the MANY are brainwashed zombies.

They wont be happy until 100% are literally brainwashed zombies. Now I know why they've put so many silly films out there about zombies ???

37 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

um.....   15% + 70% = 85% or maybe I am misinterpreting your numbers.

Maybe I didn't put it well?

On 11/6/2020 at 8:16 PM, lake said:

So 15% + 15% + 70% =

?

7 minutes ago, lake said:

Maybe I didn't put it well?

So 15% + 15% + 70% =

?

OK I see your math.

However I still say that whatever the numbers, and they may be bad, they can be changed using the same techniques (although necessarily adapted) that have been used to create such a large number of zombie sheep. Humour is a good example - through incongruity you can provoke a startling reaction because of the cognitive effect. Once that effect has been realised, the subject can open up to new thought processes, and guided in the right way (I do NOT advocate or condone conditioning) will come to different conclusions about the world than they might have before.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 11:27 PM, northern star said:

Some non-believers may roll their eyes at this but I do believe there is a biblical war on for the human mind and soul and the changing of the DNA is the essential part of it. They want it all, and the human soul is the most precious, mysterious resource. We should be able to resist on religious grounds.

They are trying to destroy religious experience too (Gates has admitted he wants to destroy the religious cortex in the human brain). If you look at this painting by Michelangelo, the part everyone looks at is the touching of the fingers, God giving life to man (the spark to make him a spiritual, rather than just a physical being) But look where his other hand is. The shape on the right is a human brain, and his other hand is where the pineal gland would be (note: protected by angels). Therefore God is the conduit linking man with his spiritual self and his soul. And its here they are trying to create the disconnect. It's a very mysterious gland, and they cant stand the mystery, something Gates and Co cannot control.

It's our connection to thought, happiness, and light. A quote:
"The pineal gland was once dubbed the “third eye,” which originated for many reasons, ranging from its location deep in the center of the brain to its connection to light. Also, the French philosopher and mathematician René Descartes was fascinated with the pineal gland. He even regarded it as the “principal seat of the soul, and the place in which all our thoughts are formed.”

So, you can see why they are so keen to separate us from that which God gave us - our divine connection to God, to the light - a soul.

Due to the Great Awakening, they are rapidly losing their grip on mind control. Thats why there is a rush to bring in a synthetic solution, a vaccine.

March 6, 1475 Michelangelo Buonarroti was born and uncertain death "VIDEO"  - Welcome to WEENJOY

The Pineal Gland - Structure - Vasculature - TeachMeAnatomy

Pineal gland | You and Your Hormones from the Society for Endocrinology

Completely agree with everything you said. Thank you. 

• Like 1
On 11/6/2020 at 4:47 AM, Woodsman said:

Shocking that assuming the PDF information is correct the UK Government is looking at using the Mental Health Act to force vaccines onto the population with those who are refusing and regardless of possible medical issues from this. Time to complain to the MP’s and some serious action to stop this nonsense. 

Compulsory medical intervention versus external constraint in pandemic control

https://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2020/08/19/medethics-2020-106435

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

Compulsory medical intervention versus external constraint in pandemic control

https://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2020/08/19/medethics-2020-106435

1. Thomas Douglas
  2. Lisa Forsberg
  3. Jonathan Pugh

Suggest in their Nuremberg Code violating opinion that certain professions can be mandatorily vaccinated by some workplace law contavening the laws so well protected that they are the subject of international treaties. If the whole world is against murder, a doctors office cant suddenly invent its own jurisdiction outside of municipal, national and international law stating its okay for the staff in that office to be murdered. They may not agree with the findings at Nuremberg, but efforts toward the overturning of its verdict is a military matter not a civilian one.

• Like 1

I don't believe 'they' are entitled to an explanation for declining the vaccine. The reason I'll be giving for refusal when asked, is because I damned well say I'm not having it, and that's all they need to know.

Any further discussion would serve to reinforce  the illusion that we're required to account to some higher authority regarding our personal judgement. 

To hell with that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I don't believe 'they' are entitled to an explanation for declining the vaccine. The reason I'll be giving for refusal when asked, is because I damned well say I'm not having it, and that's all they need to know.

Any further discussion would serve to reinforce  the illusion that we're required to account to some higher authority regarding our personal judgement. 

To hell with that.

Good advice I will be taking on. 

Thanks TH! 

• Thanks 1

They've been paying lots of lip service to the terrible impact all this bollocks has had on people's mental health, throughout.

I accept that fretting over loss of employment and being isolated etc will naturally have a detrimental effect on plenty of people. But I've been noticing the ongoing emphasis (and pretence of sympathetic concern) specifically about people's 'mental health'.

Of course people are worried about financial instability and enforced imprisonment in their own homes. But they are paving the way to label all and sundry as suffering from impaired mental function as a justification for removing people's freedom of choice.

It's word play - neuro linguistics. 

The ongoing games have not made most people mentally ill at all - they have made anyone with a brain acutely pissed off. That's not the same thing.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

They've been paying lots of lip service to the terrible impact all this bollocks has had on people's mental health, throughout.

I accept that fretting over loss of employment and being isolated etc will naturally have a detrimental effect on plenty of people. But I've been noticing the ongoing emphasis (and pretence of sympathetic concern) specifically about people's 'mental health'.

Of course people are worried about financial instability and enforced imprisonment in their own homes. But they are paving the way to label all and sundry as suffering from impaired mental function as a justification for removing people's freedom of choice.

It's word play - neuro linguistics. 

The ongoing games have not made most people mentally ill at all - they have made anyone with a brain acutely pissed off. That's not the same thing.

They destroy your mental health with lockdown, then offer you the hope of the vaccine. Make you desperate for it. Make you beg for it, to 'get back to normal'. This article is very sick, but encapsulates the point: https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/local/impact-of-hope-on-mental-health-as-vaccine-offers-end-to-pandemic/77-67f1fa7c-9ce3-4ce8-9476-8c31e16e799b