seems like sports discussion on here is few and far between 😧.

thought maybe i'd start a thread to encompass all sports if that's ok.

today ronnie o'sullivan plays michael holt in the champion of champions snooker on ITV4 at 1pm.

ronnie this time won't be sporting a, ahem, thingamajig:

EZwquQCXYAAiSle.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

man was wearing that a couple months ago 😮 lol.

man utd beat last night in the champions league. i'm no man u fan (support arsenal) but solskjaer is on his last legs for sure.

dortmund's erling haaland is something else but i can't get out of my head roy keane doing his dad 😂

6 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

i was hoping to se Rocket play live one day....but i guess chances are slimer by the day....not to mention you need book ticeks year before 🙃(for the WC in Crucible Theatre)

he's on my bucket list too .... never seen him live, actually never been to any live snooker tournament. and chances are i won’t unless it's held in ireland as the bastards are looking likely to impose travel restrictions with their convid health passport.

i have no thoughts on going abroad anyway. did my travels in ibiza 3 times when younger so i think that makes up a lifetime of madness abroad 😃

ronnie knocked out 6-3 in tonight's session against norn irons very own mark allen.

arsenal won 4-1 at home against molde in the europa but again it was a danny dire performance. there's no creativity or intensity in arsenal even though they might win.

celtic (my 2nd favourite team) got the same scoreline -- 4-1 beating at home by sparta prague !!

i never liked neil lennon getting the job ... we're going for 10 in a row and it's going to be f'ed up :(((((

• 3 weeks later...

ronnie o'sullivan whitewashed leo fernandez 6-0 in the UK championship tonight.

and he also farted during his match last week against matthew stevens 😂 the ref was blamed but ronnie took ownership of it afterwards (he then went on to lose the final to judd trump).

Edited by Given To Fly
34 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

have you seen the video ronnie vs slowest player.

funny

peter ebdon. he was one long boring player though. i remember he played a match til after midnight.

he's a bit of a free thinker though questioning the covids on twitter.

Edited by Given To Fly
  • 1 month later...