Satan- lightbringer and God of the earth

3 hours ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

Nephilim and some other words are mistranslated and it does not mean giants. It never did. 

Nephilim, in the Hebrew Bible, a group of mysterious beings or people of unusually large size and strength who lived both before and after the Flood. The Nephilim are referenced in Genesis and Numbers and are possibly referred to in Ezekiel. The Hebrew word nefilim is sometimes directly translated as “giants” or taken to mean “the fallen ones” (from the Hebrew naphal, “to fall”).

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Nephilim

Reminds me a bit of that possessed ranch out west with the skin walkers and skin walkers in general.

I am a living witness to the mystery wolf creature (or skin walker as some call it) and what many witnesses of Moth Man and Mystery Wolf say (you will find two or three in the group) is that there was tons of UFO activity in the sky. When I saw the creature, there was lights in the woods on the ground, and non stop UFO's going every direction in the sky.

Moth man is now looking to me like they were trying out new technologies (like the UFO that could look like a car) and new disguises, b/c grey or Zeta sighting (even video footage) vary greatly in what they look like. Down even to the falling of the bridge and hounding residents about it (getting in people's heads), it was all just one experiment. 

The spiritual battle is against reptilians most importantly that have lived underground, but also ZETA greys, and mantids. 

Lucifer was a grey based reptilian more then likely. A little brown looking, but fast forward eons later -- all that was left was a slate looking black eyed suited demonic thing. I dont know why they use lighter looking silicone now. Yeah, the fall of the cloners. 

Copper is the most toxic thing to them, and in ancient times you could find copper on the ground as common as pebbles, before humans starting using it that is. So, the whole place is a prison. lol :) Copper is even a nutrient that we need. 

Well, maybe prison is a harsh word, maybe not for the suffering, but a learning school planet. All school planets have to evolve to join other evolved planets. Thats an important concept to remember when thinking about Lucifer. If you fail, you can become repurposed, its additional reincarnation but elsewhere when more life evolves, how precious it is. Lucifer, did not want that. lol lol In fact, I believe what happened, is that greys just lived very extremely long lives of eons probably, they could reproduce by creating more bodies or babies INSTANTLY -- instant, naturally. Thats what I have heard. So, Lucifer didnt want to die, he suffered very little, mansions, all the love and tender care, and eons latter you have turn in the body, you have to die, its the basics of life, and he went on this rampage like he was Vlad the Impaler but worse. 

My birth father was 50ish when he died, if you can imagine living thousands upon thousands of years, and then going on this bloody rampage b/c you dont want to turn in the dying body. Then he did the worst thing, he joined the reptilians, and it was a done deal, b/c everyone is against the reptilians. 

He knew how life worked and knew what many of the learning school planets were, and he hacked it for some time, and was using it like a farming system along with the reptilians and other lowly beings. 

Edited by MatchaLove

3 hours ago, alexa said:

So what is your definition of 'Nephilim' ?

If you read the link I have already posted, it indicates the modern word would be atheists/spirit of the anti-christ. People who do not follow the teachings and instead try to corrupt everything. The word used in the link is apostatized. 

Have a nice day!

9 hours ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

If you read the link I have already posted, it indicates the modern word would be atheists/spirit of the anti-christ. People who do not follow the teachings and instead try to corrupt everything. The word used in the link is apostatized. 

Your link takes me to the critical comments of Adam Clarke, what makes you believe this guy ?

12 hours ago, alexa said:

Your link takes me to the critical comments of Adam Clarke, what makes you believe this guy ?

I don't. I was just pointing at the fact that there is a lot of discussion about what those words actually translate to and what would actually make logical sense in the original context. Some people say Nephal. Strong's:

https://biblehub.com/hebrew/5308.htm

Others argue something else:

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nephilim/nephilim.htm

I do not think the current English translations of those texts are correct in any way. I have already spent quite some time looking at the whole discussion about it in the past.

Have a nice day!