Satan- lightbringer and God of the earth

And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

satan is the force of light and life

the soul energy of the earth

and literally the electric charge all around us

going to and fro describes the flow of energy

waves of current sweep through the galaxy

changing local polarity as they wash over

the galactic current sheet is crashing on us now

earths magnetic shield is severely weakened

we are at the zero point of the sine

and close to the magnetic reversal

the day of the lord is upon us soon

KRS's quote is from Job Chapter 1.

In this Job is presented is a very strong and upright man, who has a large "substance", and many children.  He does penance for his children because he fears that they may sin from time to time.

On day God is talking to his angels and satan is amongst them, stirring trouble. God speaks to Satan and asks him if he has seen Job, the upstanding man.  (why?  perhaps he suggests to satan that this is what he could become)

Satan says that Job's devotion to God is not real, he has after all got a very good life.

(Satan like to stir hatred he has nothing else to do as he has not interest in useful endeavours.)

God says to Satan ... okay then, do whatever you will to Job's possessions and family, but don't touch him personally.

(why does God do this ?  Good question.  Perhaps it is necessary.  Without darkness how can we be tested.  Are we not full of sloth?)

Then Satan destroys everything that Job has including his family.

But Job does not err, he keeps the faith.

This shows us the nature of things.  Our own nature.  God is not in the habit of handing out wonderful lives to people because that would rob you of the opportunity for growing.  We must be tested.   And we must also not consider this world of clay final.  It is not final, it is only a carcass that we use to grow into the Light, into the real world.  We are not of the Earth, this realm is owned by the opposition of matter.  It opposes the spirit.  And through opposition and our overcoming of it, do we become.  Although we may struggle directly with matter, wrestling with it ... it is only when we take the step inside to integrate and illuminate our many aspects and form a union with the Light (God) ... only then do we have the power to defeat the opposition of matter.

Then we are allowed to leave, we have in fact already left.

In Job 1, Satan says that he has come round about the Earth and walk through it.   It is his fate to remain here and marshal the material.

https://biblehub.com/drb/job/1.htm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

On day God is talking to his angels and satan is amongst them, stirring trouble. God speaks to Satan and asks him if he has seen Job, the upstanding man.

here, the god goes out of his way to focus the attention of a being the god knows to be harmful on one of the gods own favorite people, why would a god do this? what mental exercise does he expect satan to perform? is the god trying to win a battle with the supposedly inferior satan? very peculiar tale indeed

i have no use for a god that tortures his own people

3 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

it was a metaphor, there is no god

but the sun will likely end all life on this planet soon

I see. You mean a coronal mass ejection or other solar event coupled with the magnetic pole shift.  Agreed the earth is overdue.  

2 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

here, the god goes out of his way to focus the attention of a being the god knows to be harmful on one of the gods own favorite people, why would a god do this?

It was to show us the masses what Satan is capable of and if we come through all our troubles God will bless us triple. God knew that in  the final days what us, the masses, would be going through, so therefore we must focus on what Satan is capable of and what Job had to endure.

God never does anything without good reason.

He is Alpha and Omega!

Edited by alexa

18 hours ago, alexa said:

It was to show us the masses what Satan is capable of and if we come through all our troubles God will bless us triple. God knew that in  the final days what us, the masses, would be going through, so therefore we must focus on what Satan is capable of and what Job had to endure.

God never does anything without good reason.

He is Alpha and Omega!

nonsense. nearly every human has an understanding of suffering before they can walk or talk, they dont need gods weird experiment to illustrate the obvious, jesus does a much better job at defining perserverence without harming anyone

the story of job is a warning to the reader that they must fear god because he or his followers may come to hurt you, and even if he allows you to live and regain your stuff you will be traumatized forever by the whole experience

the god of the old testament is an asshole plain and simple

On 11/4/2020 at 7:50 PM, killing raven sun said:

i have no use for a god that tortures his own people

Yes ... it's a weird thing isn't it.  Is there an answer, or is God a sadist or ?

Well, one answer is that it's a teaching story.  Of course God isn't going around killing everyone's family.

Neither does God do everything Satan wishes.  It's a story.

But it teaches us several things :
- firstly that God oversees Satan in some way, but also permits him to do the work of testing people

- Satan appears to be "the flesh" meaning he is matter

- this world is not the real world, at least not for those like Job who desire a higher world ... for them it is worth testing; for many there is not much to test ... to try to climb the higher peaks invites testing

- what is the value of faith when everything is going so well ... Jesus says that everyone loves his friends but if you be his follower then you also understand why you should love your enemies - because you see the origin/destination and meaning

The way people understand religion in the mainstreams is superficial.

Of course actual practicing Catholics do ponder the texts.

57 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Yes ... it's a weird thing isn't it.  Is there an answer, or is God a sadist or ?

Well, one answer is that it's a teaching story.  

i hope you agree there are more effective ways of teaching any lesson than to inflict, or allow to be inflicted, abject suffering and long lasting trauma

clearly this god is indeed a sadist, or just uncaring, and anyone defending this behavior is by definition a psychopath

Of course God isn't going around killing everyone's family.

*cough* flood *cough*

But it teaches us several things :
- firstly that God oversees Satan in some way, but also permits him to do the work of testing people

- Satan appears to be "the flesh" meaning he is matter

these two statements dont make sense together

why is god using a third party to "test" humanity? if the material world is a test, then what is the lesson? that life is pain, then you die?

the material world is no more a test than a classroom is a lesson

the only way the story makes sense is that its a warning to stay in line or angry god will make you suffer, the reward of heaven is hung out like a carrot on a string

like i said, total asshole

Of course God isn't going around killing everyone's family.

28 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

*cough* flood *cough*

The deluge was necessary in order to rid the earth of the Nephilim ( half angel half demon Giants) and their disgusting breeding habits, if it wasn't for the flood & Joshua's battles Humanity would not be around today.

Like I said, God always has a good reason for doing what he does.

On 11/5/2020 at 6:09 PM, killing raven sun said:

i hope you agree there are more effective ways of teaching any lesson than to inflict, or allow to be inflicted, abject suffering and long lasting trauma

Hmm ...

Human beings do not respond to direct literal sincere instruction.

It has been given many many times.

Nothing happened.

Suffering is the lightest touch that is necessary to get people to be sincere, because humans live in a lie.  They hide from themselves, from the truth of their own feelings.  They hide from their own thoughts.  They "lie". 

Should God leave them like this?

Like I said the teaching has been given many times, everyone knows the names and the books... it didn't do anything.

Only for a few they understood.

The rest live a material life, material is full of violence ... violence and pain is a sort of teaching at a very coarse level.  Pain bleding trauma attack ... this is a certain kind of lesson.  For very low creatures who don't understand anything.

For insincere people.

What else will teach them?   You see today people with serious terminal diseases go on Facebook to proudly declare their illness.

This is mad ... humans are mad.   There is no end to their madness.

They don't know up from down ... so yes, the lessons are severe.

You should worry if one day God no longer makes you suffer.

And the prize of course is a higher life, a life in a higher world, the real world.

For most humans God just doesn't really care, life is okay ... some screwing, some dancing, some suffering .... death.

Suffering, real suffering, only comes to those who are ascending.

So, in the end it's logical.

But I think you see it in a different way ... you imagine humans are nice and everything just great, why would anyone make little old me suffer.  Right?  Well God works with what is real.   If all the humans are telling some bullshit to themselves ... about how great they are ... well ... they won't really understand.

Most people's suffering is more of a game ... they are all on TV/ social media moaning about something ... they love it.  What the hell would they do without suffering.  Do they really feel it?  Less than you think.

If you can suffer, if you can honestly cry ... you are lucky, you are very lucky, because your heart is not so hard.

It's a mad world then isn't it.  Crazy place.

It is good to not bee too comfortable, this world is very confusing.   If you are happy just to live no problem.

If you want something more than you should want a continuous nudging, and work upwards; anything else will just prolong your stay in this place ... move quickly.

5 hours ago, alexa said:

The deluge was necessary in order to rid the earth of the Nephilim ( half angel half demon Giants) and their disgusting breeding habits, if it wasn't for the flood & Joshua's battles Humanity would not be around today.

Like I said, God always has a good reason for doing what he does.

yeah, the reason is that he is an asshole, specifically a stupid asshole, why did he let the whole giants thing get out of control to begin with, let me guess... some kind of lesson?

and when he isnt being a stupid asshole he is being a vengeful asshole, just ask the egyptians with the grasshoppers and dead kids

5 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

yeah, the reason is that he is an asshole, specifically a stupid asshole, why did he let the whole giants thing get out of control to begin with, let me guess... some kind of lesson?

and when he isnt being a stupid asshole he is being a vengeful asshole, just ask the egyptians with the grasshoppers and dead kids

i take it you believe that there is a creator ?

4 hours ago, rideforever said:

Hmm ...

Human beings do not respond to direct literal sincere instruction.

It has been given many many times.

Nothing happened.

Suffering is the lightest touch that is necessary to get people to be sincere, because humans live in a lie.  They hide from themselves, from the truth of their own feelings.  They hide from their own thoughts.  They "lie". 

Should God leave them like this?

yes, god should leave them alone, the whole "worship me or suffer" thing is so creepy, do you even perspective bro?

On 11/6/2020 at 12:22 AM, killing raven sun said:

yes, god should leave them alone, the whole "worship me or suffer" thing is so creepy, do you even perspective bro?

All God is .. is the doctor.

Worship is a word simply means you make an appointment to get to see the GP.

Look at this world, it's just inventing new diseases ... it's entertainment.   If you can't go on FB and tell everyone how soon you are dying and which bits of your body are falling off .... then you have no friends.

Crazy place.

But you are right ... the story of what religion is about that's in the mainstream is an ugly stupid story.  True.  But it's not the real story, because humans have once again done their magic with it.   They do their magic with everything.

6 hours ago, rideforever said:

All God is .. is the doctor.

Worship is a word simply means you make an appointment to get to see the GP.

wow, sure, a doctor that inflicts the suffering he then purports to cure

absolutely psycho

Look at this world, it's just inventing new diseases ... it's entertainment.   If you can't go on FB and tell everyone how soon you are dying and which bits of your body are falling off .... then you have no friends.

Crazy place.

i dont facebook

But you are right ... the story of what religion is about that's in the mainstream is an ugly stupid story.  True.  But it's not the real story, because humans have once again done their magic with it.   They do their magic with everything.

so what is the real story and where can i read it?

On 11/6/2020 at 12:25 PM, killing raven sun said:

a doctor that inflicts the suffering he then purports to cure

You are right in the sense that the way things are ... are the way things are.  We cannot really change all that.  We cannot change the colour of the sky.  So yes we either like it or lump it.  I suppose there are many who hate God and die hating God.

Why does "God" do the things he does?  Probably he also has the option to "end it all" ... and he chooses not to.  Why?  Perhaps because it is his nature.  Why do you do anything ultimately ?  It is your nature to do those things.

Same thing.

All I can say is that humans don't understand their situation because they are a species in transition, which means they have several systems of understanding that are in conflict with each other ... the older animal system, and a newer developing system.  And this leads to all sorts of horrible situations and an insincere outer world.  But at the same time most people don't really notice or care because they are not even at that level.

Somebody who notices it is due to his newer system becoming more conscious.   This is an extremely big deal, it's not a small thing to be a conscious being, because you are basically becoming immortal ... it's a pretty big prize.  And if it is completed you won't suffer again.  But it's painful for sure, very very painful.  Religion is techniques to connect you quickly to the destination will many types of work that quickly relieves you of the pain of birth.

The material universe does not exist just for human beings to reach enlightenment it has other reasons.

People are unhappy but actually not for the reasons they think; often it seems they want more contact with life, the Real life, rather than the world to desist bothering them.  Nobody wants nothing to be happening.

Anyway the world is a goddam mess ... so here I am saying something to re-orientate people to the real destination ... perhaps somebody sometimes hears what I am saying, I don't know.

Why do I say anything ... because it is my nature, that's all.  Because some people helped me ... without them I would have died long ago.  Why did they help me ?  I wasn't always a very nice student.  But it's just the way things are.

Anyway ... religion is work to change yourself to fix everything.  That is what they are doing in church on Sunday, at least are meant to do.  Meditation likewise.  Regular patient intelligent work changes you.  It takes you across and out.

Edited by rideforever

4 minutes ago, rideforever said:

You are right in the sense that the way things are ... are the way things are.  We cannot really change all that.  We cannot change the colour of the sky.  So yes we either like it or lump it.  I suppose there are many who hate God and die hating God.

wtf is this shit? you alluded to a "true story of religion", where is that story?

7 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Why does "God" do the things he does?  Probably he also has the option to "end it all" ... and he chooses not to.  Why?  Perhaps because it is his nature.  Why do you do anything ultimately ?  It is your nature to do those things.

Same thing.

so you dont believe in free will? so god makes you sin so he can punish you? 

or wait, even better, if you please god he will still torture you to teach you some lesson or other

you are the confused

11 minutes ago, rideforever said:

All I can say is that humans don't understand their situation because they are a species in transition, which means they have several systems of understanding that are in conflict with each other ... the older animal system, and a newer developing system. 

are you an AI? cause this crap reads like a bad algorithm

maybe its just you that does not understand your own beliefs

14 minutes ago, rideforever said:

And this leads to all sorts of horrible situations and an insincere outer world. 

this shits off the rails, what do you mean by "insincere outer world"

i hope you can blame your muddled state of mind on drugs

17 minutes ago, rideforever said:

But at the same time most people don't really notice or care because they are not even at that level.

Somebody who notices it is due to his newer system becoming more conscious.   This is an extremely big deal, it's not a small thing to be a conscious being, because you are basically becoming immortal ... it's a pretty big prize.  And if it is completed you won't suffer again.  But it's painful for sure, very very painful.

dayumm, you are all over the place, you are the prime candidate for some mindful meditation, learn about pranayama and get that crippling fear under control

21 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Religion is techniques to connect you quickly to the destination will many types of work that quickly relieves you of the pain of birth.

AI word salad?

22 minutes ago, rideforever said:

The material universe does not exist just for human beings to reach enlightenment it has other reasons.

what other reasons?

23 minutes ago, rideforever said:

People are unhappy but actually not for the reasons they think; 

is this you?

24 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Anyway the world is a goddam mess ... so here I am saying something to re-orientate people to the real destination ... perhaps somebody sometimes hears what I am saying, I don't know.

i can guarantee that you have not helped one person, anyone who resonates with your mucky musings is just as lost as you are, please get help, im fucking serious

15 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

why did he let the whole giants thing get out of control to begin with, let me guess... some kind of lesson?

God didn't let the situation get out of control, we did. God gives us free will, but there is limit even God has and as for the Pharaoh of Egypt, he treated the Israelite's atrociously, he even made the Israelite's use their kids in-place of bricks (In Book-Legend of the Jews) not to mention he ordered all the first-born male babies of the Israelite's to be killed. In the beginning God offered Pharaoh every fair opportunity to let the Israelite's go, way before he bought on any of the plagues of Egypt.

No, God is no asshole, God knows exactly what he's doing. With out the Israelite's, where would be today ? Still fighting off Giants no doubt.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

God didn't let the situation get out of control, we did. 

omg, so when superior beings come here and make the giant babies with the lowly humans its the humans fault?

idiocy

1 hour ago, alexa said:

God gives us free will, but there is limit even God has

go ahead and reread what you wrote here until you understand the logical paradox, thank

1 hour ago, alexa said:

and as for the Pharaoh of Egypt, he treated the Israelite's atrociously, he even made the Israelite's use their kids in-place of bricks (In Book-Legend of the Jews) not to mention he ordered all the first-born male babies of the Israelite's to be killed. In the beginning God offered Pharaoh every fair opportunity to let the Israelite's go, way before he bought on any of the plagues of Egypt.

ok, so once again the god finds some lowly humans to pick on, why does he not just kill pharoh? pharoh doesnt even think he exists, why not just obliterate him?

but then he kills the peoples babies, so its not really about pharoh, once again this is more a story about how mean god can be, so live in fear of punishment

1 hour ago, alexa said:

No, God is no asshole, God knows exactly what he's doing. With out the Israelite's, where would be today ? Still fighting off Giants no doubt.

lol at giants, and fine, maybe god isnt an asshole, but i bet we could agree he is a dickhead