On 11/10/2020 at 3:26 AM, peter said:

movement is an illusion

Famously Diogenese once heard the argument that movement is illusion from young students of philosophy in ancient Athens.  After listening carefully Diogenese just got up and walked away.

The mind is so full of bullshit it just can't be reasoned with.  It comes up with endless fancy sounding theories that have nothing to do with reality.  You can just as easily imagine flying crocodiles.

It is for this reason that God placed us in these bodies, so that by seeing what is real in the physical world then we can learn about the bullshits of our mind.

4 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

fools will be ridiculed

You must think David Icke is the biggest fool in history with the amount of ridicule he has copped over the years ,therefore I cant understand why you are on his forum and why you would bother conversing with all us poor mentally challenged souls, unless of course it is only to make yourself feel superior , oh it's hard to be humble  etc etc etc

27 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Famously Diogenese once heard the argument that movement is illusion from young students of philosophy in ancient Athens.  After listening carefully Diogenese just got up and walked away.

The mind is so full of bullshit it just can't be reasoned with.  It comes up with endless fancy sounding theories that have nothing to do with reality.  You can just as easily imagine flying crocodiles.

It is for this reason that God placed us in these bodies, so that by seeing what is real in the physical world then we can learn about the bullshits of our mind.

well back then the concept of quantum physics and sub atomic particles didn't exist or the means to investigate either , and as far as flying crocodiles goes , I have never imagined them ,but since you brought it up I might give it a go

The first question I would ask is which God , I think from memory there is over 2,000 of them you obviously think your god is the only one,so what makes your particular god the only God and therefore more relevant than the other 1,999 or so.

So the next question is , if indeed you particular God is the correct one ,why would he put us in a body just so we could experience bullshit, I would have thought that bullshit is not very high  on the evolution of the soul's spiritual  priorities and therefore if your god did do that  you would be prudent to ask, if your god is the correct one or is he just one of the also ran 1,999 and gets an obvious kick out of fucking with us

Edited by peter
  • Like 1
On 11/10/2020 at 3:56 AM, peter said:

which God , I think from memory there is over 2,000 of them

No.  God is the Source meaning the spirit that originated everything  that exits. 

But I see that you are ... just here to play games.  That's what monkeys do ... cool.

20 minutes ago, rideforever said:

No.  God is the Source meaning the spirit that originated everything  that exits. 

But I see that you are ... just here to play games.  That's what monkeys do ... cool.

So in other words you are talking about universal consciousness and the geometric nature of reality, sorry I apologize ,it's just that every time I hear the word god I think of the old bloke that lives in the sky waiting to belt us round the back of the head if we stuff up and is terrible with finances as he always seems to  need more and more money  

On 11/10/2020 at 6:51 AM, peter said:

the old bloke that lives in the sky waiting to belt us round the back of the head if we stuff up and is terrible with finances as he always seems to  need more and more money  

Ha, I used to say the same kind of thing myself, I found it very entertaining.  You can make a lot of good jokes about this stuff.

Modern "spirituality" is just like modern culture ... "I am great, I am conscious, I am enlightened" ... and if I am not its somebody else's fault.   One thing is for sure "I don't have anything to learn and am unwilling to make any effort of any kind because I already know everything".   And when "I die" everything is going to be just great.

Edited by rideforever
55 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Ha, I used to say the same kind of thing myself, I found it very entertaining.  You can make a lot of good jokes about this stuff.

Modern "spirituality" is just like modern culture ... "I am great, I am conscious, I am enlightened" ... and if I am not its somebody else's fault.   One thing is for sure "I don't have anything to learn and am unwilling to make any effort of any kind because I already know everything".   And when "I die" everything is going to be just great.

Ah spoken like a true narcissist 🤣

On 11/10/2020 at 8:07 AM, peter said:

Ah spoken like a true narcissist

You should know that everything you say ... it's what everyone else says.  Sheep.

Perhaps you think like most sheep do that ... it's some great revelation, but actually I have heard it a million times before even the words are the same, the same exact sentences.

Sheep are like that.

And we live in a parasitical culture ... everyone is very busy destroying things.

They don't make anything, they don't contribute anything, they don't love anything ... except the idea that they know everything.

That everyone else is wrong.

That the past is wrong.

All they do is slowly chip away at everything in society ... the culture, nation, history ... everything.

It's how parasites live.

If the entire modern world vanished tomorrow ... nothing is lost ... that's  how people are, sheeplike and parasitical.

Non-contributary.

And of course they think very much of themselves.

It's interesting to think of the Victorians ... how many beautiful things they built.  I went through Shoreham on Sunday, on the left a beautiful light blue Victorian toll house and on the right yet another glass and steel "anybuilding".  The Victorian building is beautiful charming it add something.  Modern architecture can't do anything.
If you look at the vast churches all over the planet, how wonderful they are.  Can you imagine the huge effort passion and skill needed to make such things.  They are like the pyramids of the Christian world.  Truly epic.
The circular rose window glass, the light streaming in vaulted ceilings ... the flying buttresses ... incredible stuff.
What does our generation make.
Nothing, just chipboard plastic and new dustbins.  Everyone I go it's dustbins and rcycling bins.
Jeezus.  We shame our ancestors.
It's all too obvious.
And yet the national passtime is to peck away at all these old fools from the past, all those useless loser aholes ... who just by mistake built all this epic architecture so much better than what we do. 
Peck peck peck ... it's the national passtime, to find "the truth" about how evil they all where, and how much better we are with our plastic bin collection.

Edited by rideforever

some how I think we have our wires crossed, since you spoke rather pointedly about modern spirituality in the first person ,I was actually agreeing with you with regards to the rather self centered attitudes of modern culture be that spiritual, religious  or what ever else is used to divide society these days.

I must admit I do much prefer old buildings than new ones  and old things in general that require  skill  to manufacture by hand  what ever it might be, that is my personal preference however,but I don't know what that has to do with anything in this instance  

Edited by peter
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, rideforever said:

You should know that everything you say ... it's what everyone else says.  Sheep.

Perhaps you think like most sheep do that ... it's some great revelation, but actually I have heard it a million times before even the words are the same, the same exact sentences.

Sheep are like that.

yeah, this describes you both, just mindless regurgitation

And we live in a parasitical culture ... everyone is very busy destroying things.

They don't make anything, they don't contribute anything, they don't love anything ...

maybe you and peter are just projecting

for my part i have been creating and using those creations to uplift people

i give stuff away until at this point i dont have much left

... except the idea that they know everything.

That everyone else is wrong.

That the past is wrong.

All they do is slowly chip away at everything in society ... the culture, nation, history ... everything.

It's how parasites live.

or, maybe you are puffed up with pride and dont recognize when there is something new to learn

if you look at our society there is much that needs chipping away, only a moron would think most humans are living properly

It's interesting to think of the Victorians ... how many beautiful things they built.  I went through Shoreham on Sunday, on the left a beautiful light blue Victorian toll house and on the right yet another glass and steel "anybuilding".  The Victorian building is beautiful charming it add something.  Modern architecture can't do anything.

if you long for the old victorian days then maybe you are a racist imperialist

7 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

for my part i have been creating and using those creations to uplift people

i give stuff away until at this point i dont have much left

Never heard of the term virtue signaling, put your heart back in your chest ,it's not a good look hanging off your sleeve

7 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

if you look at our society there is much that needs chipping away, only a moron would think most humans are living properly

Let me guess you are one of the very few out of all humanity that are, how predictable

53 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

replying out of context to responses i made to other people is pathetic

Yeh I know but in this instance with regards to you incessant self opinionated ramblings , I would have thought highly appropriate  

Edited by peter
3 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

no, you are just a pathetic troll, and youre too lazy to even come up with your own posts, which is terribly weak

Brilliant from  someone that has only been here for 5 min and can't stand anyone having a different opinion other than your  own , you won't discuss anything, you just think people that don't  fall into line with your ideology are mentally deficient morons, how dare someone have a different opinion than yours . I know your not here to make friends you are here to raise us up spiritually and enlighten us all to your awakening,so what makes your opinion (awakening) any better than another persons . In your first post I went through your statements and agreed with some some and disagreed with others ,for that I was lambasted , if you had taken the time to think about what I said maybe you would have realized that what I think about the nature of reality is nowhere near the standard model but obviously different than yours and in you reality apparently that must not be tolerated. It would have been just as easy and less confrontational to ask me to elaborate on my statements if you didn't understand the implications of them, which I would have been happy to do so, but alas it was not to be . Fuck me apparently I even do psychedelics wrong, I didn't realize you were and authority on every fucking thing, who would have thought, I could go on but I can't be bothered ,I'm done now so you can have a free shot and I'm sure you will ,but I have just had a realization with regards  to the nature of reality, in mine you don't exist  

8 hours ago, peter said:

Fuck me apparently I even do psychedelics wrong

its nothing to be ashamed about, lots of kids are experimenting with drugs these days, but psychedelic drugs are a powerful tool and need to be taken with intention, most people have not done the proper mind preparation for the experience, and without a guide(shaman) you can damage your self, become even more detached from the universe, swirling down a black hole of delusion

talk to your intuition in advance, tell it what you want to learn, ask it to prepare you for the information, dont argue if your intuition guides you away from the subject, maybe you arent ready just yet, or maybe there is a better question or pathway to understanding, work it out before you dose and your experience will be far more rewarding

• 3 weeks later...
  • Reality is not as black and white as we are led to believe our universe
  •  
  • multidimensional with many infinite levels of reality within the quantum field one
  •  
  • reason why many organizations including government/political only use between 1-3
  • levels of reality is the cost if you use Newtonian physics and only have 1-3 possible solutions to a problem its far cheaper than multiple quantum levels which give many different possible solutions to a problem another reason is so called Red Tape and other paperwork its often easier and quicker to have a more standardized version of reality so having 1-3 levels of reality cut or satisfy Red Tape and other paperwork and cuts time they claim its far cheaper and easier to have a one size fits all policy than to mess about with more individual methods of doing things funny how they managed under the original Thatcherite Era under both Margaret Thatcher and John Major things were more individual more free choice more free will more free speech although even back then we probably were not told the whole truth there is nearly always far more to almost every event or incident whether good or bad than we are told or led to believe whether its Hillsborough incident or The Harold of Free Enterprise or The Lockaby Air disaster or the Kings Cross Fire or the Moorgate Tube Crash in 1975 in fact we are very rarely are we ever told the whole truth and sometimes quite rightly so it can be upsetting to victims of disasters to have too much information continually broadcast on TV Radio Newspapers and Magazines and now online as well I have always felt for a long time that there must be far more to so many different topics ideas incidents or events etc. than we are ever told I do agree to a certain extent with David Icke claiming there is far more to the News Than we are led to believe and that a lot is not the true version of it and as stated earlier quite rightly so an example in public buildings during a fire or a fire drill they do not ever say fire instead they say can Inspector Sands please report to the managers office immediately