this movement is illustrated in the spiral galaxy

and dna

There is no such thing as movement ,it is an illusion

On 11/4/2020 at 9:42 AM, killing raven sun said:

swirling energy currents create matter

I wouldn't put it like that but I agree

form is determined by charge interactions

form can be caused by many things,but if you are talking about the elements on the periodic table, they are brought about by the ratio between the number of plancks ( the smallest thing the universe dose in out reality or order of magnitude) on the surface of the particle to the number of plancks in the interior. The elements combine to form  molecules this is done in many ways static charge ,chemical reactions, temperature and pressure to name a few

small forms join to build larger forms

like atoms or molecules

I totally agree big things are always made from small things

energy is born of Charge

energy is born of frequency the higher the frequency the higher the energy

rushing to fill the Nothing

There is no such thing as nothing in our reality, even if you could produce a vacuum with not one molecule there is still an infinite amount of energy within the space

an infinite process of change

agreed

Mind created this

The use of the word mind, indicates that a particular being created all this ,where I think the use of the term universal consciousness would be more appropriate 

7 minutes ago, peter said:

The universe is a singularity , see scientific paper The Schwarzschild Proton

oh that is sad, and here i was starting to think you were intelligent, but you are just another religious freak trying to sell your masters lies

you know there is zero evidence for your gravitocentric model, right?

10 minutes ago, peter said:

There is no such thing as nothing in our reality, even if you could produce a vacuum with not one molecule there is still an infinite amount of energy within the space

first, there is no "space", everywhere you look there is something, and that something is touching something else

Nothing is the background fabric of reality, it is the pathway that Charge follows to create energy and matter

16 minutes ago, peter said:

The use of the word mind, indicates that a particular being created all this ,where I think the use of the term universal consciousness would be more appropriate 

try again.

i wrote Mind, you wrote mind, not the same

Mind is the force that introduced Charge into Nothing to form reality

nothing more can be known about Mind as it resides outside our reality

the reflection of Mind can be seen in our own minds

but the mind can only incompletely understand the reflection of Mind

6 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

oh that is sad, and here i was starting to think you were intelligent, but you are just another religious freak trying to sell your masters lies

you know there is zero evidence for your gravitocentric model, right?

It is sad really, because the statement I made had nothing to do with the gravitocentric model and is at odds with it, however that is the conclusion that you made  (conclusions are a useful tool for those that like to jump), then you make assumptions about my religion and  my masters, as I wasn't aware I possessed  either.

You obviously like the word master ,you have used it to describe yourself on more than one occasion,you wouldn't blame me for starting to wonder if you make your so called disciples call you master and as such how much do you charge for your spiritual pearls of wisdom

7 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

first, there is no "space", everywhere you look there is something, and that something is touching something else

So what you are saying there is no space between the electrons neutrons and protons that make up atoms, your statement is one of the most eloquent explanations in science I have ever herd

Nothing is the background fabric of reality, it is the pathway that Charge follows to create energy and matter

would you mind explaining this statement so I may understand it a bit better, as at the end of your statement  I would add one extra word, how?

i wrote Mind, you wrote mind, not the same

Mind is the force that introduced Charge into Nothing to form reality

nothing more can be known about Mind as it resides outside our reality

the reflection of Mind can be seen in our own minds

but the mind can only incompletely understand the reflection of Mind

1  I wrote Mind, you wrote mind, not the same - Fair enough

2 Mind is the force that introduced Charge into Nothing to form reality- If I didn't know better what you are describing here is the Big Bang Theory (which I think is crap ), you are just using a more New age, esoteric language

3 nothing more can be known about Mind as it resides outside our reality- If this is truly the case  and we can only know one thing about Mind and nothing else  , how come we can only know one thing?, and why is it the thing in part 2 and not something else?

the reflection of Mind can be seen in our own minds but the mind can only incompletely understand the reflection of Mind- How do we see the reflections in our own mind and recognize them for that matter?, how do we know that the so called reflections are that of Mind and not something else?,  you have just done a 180 with regards to statement 3

15 hours ago, peter said:

It is sad really, because the statement I made had nothing to do with the gravitocentric model and is at odds with it

bullshit, its complete nonsense based on mathematical gobbledygook

go ahead professor, tell me how your singularity isnt gravity based

the religion i was referring to actually was BBangism and you are, unwittingly i guess, spreading their gobbledygook

You obviously like the word master ,you have used it to describe yourself on more than one occasion,you wouldn't blame me for starting to wonder if you make your so called disciples call you master and as such how much do you charge for your spiritual pearls of wisdom

see here, peter, i dont have disciples, i help people, usually not in a direct spiritual way, thats not the kind of help most people need

most people want to know how to eat better or how to get a better job, i help with those things and nobody has ever called me "master"

So what you are saying there is no space between the electrons neutrons and protons that make up atoms, your statement is one of the most eloquent explanations in science I have ever herd

you have assumed you know the elements of the structure of an atom

would you mind explaining this statement so I may understand it a bit better, as at the end of your statement  I would add one extra word, how?

the universe is infinite, the property of infinity demands a substrate that can be infinitely definable, there must always be more information available to the consciousness to describe reality, without end

Nothing is infinite, it can be divided infinitely and there will still be an infinite supply

diminishing Nothing by nothing, or even adding nothing to Nothing, changes nothing

Nothing is a pathway, it delineates without being real itself

Charge follows the pathway, ever slowing and changing course to manifest our electrical reality

Charge is the "real" part of our universe and like infinity it has always been

2 Mind is the force that introduced Charge into Nothing to form reality- If I didn't know better what you are describing here is the Big Bang Theory (which I think is crap ), you are just using a more New age, esoteric language

there was no BB, the universe always has been and always will be, time being an artifact of observing the infinite from a finite perspective

Mind creates reality without beginning forever

3 nothing more can be known about Mind as it resides outside our reality- If this is truly the case  and we can only know one thing about Mind and nothing else  , how come we can only know one thing?, and why is it the thing in part 2 and not something else?

slow down, the reality of Mind cannot be known at all, we have a reflection of that energy we call mind, the creative urge among minds is similar to that which caused the universe

the best understanding of Mind comes from our future perfect self who communicates with all minds through the intuition, if you form a positive relationship with your intuition it will help you understand anything

16 hours ago, peter said:

the reflection of Mind can be seen in our own minds but the mind can only incompletely understand the reflection of Mind- How do we see the reflections in our own mind and recognize them for that matter?, how do we know that the so called reflections are that of Mind and not something else?,  you have just done a 180 with regards to statement 3

how do you know anything? it is through the intuition, the voice in your head that comes from the future perfect self

of course, if you have a bad relationship with your intuition, arguing with it and disregarding what it says, it will turn on you and instead of being helpful it will fill your head with thoughts of greed, pain and death, the proverbial angry god

protip: psychedelics put you in direct contact with the intuition, there it is possible to work out a better relationship, ask for guidance and clarity, you only need to do it once, be sincere, this is how Solomon gained his wisdom

12 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

go ahead professor, tell me how your singularity isnt gravity based

I'm not talking about mass, I'm talking about energy and information, something with an infinite amount of energy or information would be  classified as a singularity

The universe has finite boundaries ( our boundaries in the reality we exist are the speed of light and the Planck distance) with  infinite curvature and is holographic in nature meaning it is infinitely large and infinitely small with different orders of magnitude, this is not the standard model and not based on  mathematical gobbledygook as you put it.

BBangism Ha,  I bet your Yoko.

of course, if you have a bad relationship with your intuition

I have only had good experiences with my intuition , see thread on paranormal experiences

How is that explanation of insects being an entirely new life form coming along by the way?

Nothing is infinite, it can be divided infinitely and there will still be an infinite supply

the universe always has been and always will be, time being an artifact of observing the infinite from a finite perspective

Didn't you just contradict yourself

psychedelics put you in direct contact with the intuition, there it is possible to work out a better relationship, ask for guidance and clarity, you only need to do it once, be sincere, this is how Solomon gained his wisdom

Mate I'm 63 years old and have taken shitloads of Psychedelics in my life and and still do once or twice a year

slow down, the reality of Mind cannot be known at all, we have a reflection of that energy we call mind, the creative urge among minds is similar to that which caused the universe

the best understanding of Mind comes from our future perfect self who communicates with all minds through the intuition, if you form a positive relationship with your intuition it will help you understand anything

Jesus ,you accuse me of gobbledygook ,I may be wrong and if I am I apologize,  but it seems to me you don't like people having a different opinion than yours and therefore the old saying ,if you can't impress them with brilliance baffle them with bull shit,is rather applicable in this case

17 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

psychedelics put you in direct contact with the intuition, there it is possible to work out a better relationship, ask for guidance and clarity, you only need to do it once, be sincere, this is how Solomon gained his wisdom

I thought Solomon gained his wisdom vi God ???

6 hours ago, peter said:

I'm not talking about mass, I'm talking about energy and information, something with an infinite amount of energy or information would be  classified as a singularity

The universe has finite boundaries

dont care what you call it, there is no evidence for a finite universe, the concept comes from the standard model and the bangers, so you are fundamentally a banger who doesnt know it yet

6 hours ago, peter said:

BBangism Ha,  I bet your Yoko.

i dont usually pluck the low hanging fruit but if you want to appear intelligent you must at least get your grammars right

6 hours ago, peter said:

How is that explanation of insects being an entirely new life form coming along by the way?

this kind of chicanery is expected from the slightly dull teenager

6 hours ago, peter said:

Didn't you just contradict yourself

no. and you asking the question isnt evidence to the contrary, if you dont understand the infinite then just add it to the list of other things about the universe you dont understand, maybe try unlearning some of your gravitocentric talking points

6 hours ago, peter said:

Mate I'm 63 years old and have taken shitloads of Psychedelics in my life and and still do once or twice a year

then you are doing it wrong

6 hours ago, peter said:

Jesus ,you accuse me of gobbledygook ,I may be wrong and if I am I apologize,  but it seems to me you don't like people having a different opinion than yours and therefore the old saying ,if you can't impress them with brilliance baffle them with bull shit,is rather applicable in this case

once again, if you do not understand me that is your problem, i am not here to impress or make friends, i dont need acceptance or validation, its you that has come to this thread to argue, if you think the subject is bullshit then you are an idiot for discussing it, not that i am trying to get rid of you, i honestly enjoy the interaction, but most of you dim bulbs end up getting pissy like this when you cant immediately wrap your head around what i write

2 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

dont care what you call it, there is no evidence for a finite universe, the concept comes from the standard model and the bangers, so you are fundamentally a banger who doesnt know it yet

I didn't say it was a finite universe , I said it was an infinite universe with finite boundaries ,totally different

i dont usually pluck the low hanging fruit but if you want to appear intelligent you must at least get your grammars right

grammar ,has nothing to do with intelligence

this kind of chicanery is expected from the slightly dull teenager

You backed yourself into a corner with a dumb ass statement , some how that's my fault

once again, if you do not understand me that is your problem, i am not here to impress or make friends, i dont need acceptance or validation, its you that has come to this thread to argue, if you think the subject is bullshit then you are an idiot for discussing it, not that i am trying to get rid of you, i honestly enjoy the interaction, but most of you dim bulbs end up getting pissy like this when you cant immediately wrap your head around what i write

I think I understand you pretty well, look at your statement above ,if you have a mirror handy

That will do me ,it has been fun,your true personality has poked it's head above the parapet,and I've seen enough

1 hour ago, peter said:

I didn't say it was a finite universe , I said it was an infinite universe with finite boundaries ,totally different

wow, thats some awful attempt at mental gymnastics, i dont suppose you can explain a finite infinite, can you?

1 hour ago, peter said:

grammar ,has nothing to do with intelligence

no, but as i wrote, you want to appear intelligent, in which case you need all the help you can get

1 hour ago, peter said:

You backed yourself into a corner with a dumb ass statement , some how that's my fault

if you want to assign blame then yeah, its your fault, most people dont call insects animals, its a colloquial thing, so when you say you stomp through the woods killing small animals most people think you mean mice and birds, a little subtle ribbing has got you flinging your pudding all over the wall, maybe just choose your words better so the point you are trying to convey is more clearly delivered

1 hour ago, peter said:

I think I understand you pretty well, look at your statement above ,if you have a mirror handy

That will do me ,it has been fun,your true personality has poked it's head above the parapet,and I've seen enough

if you think i got where im at without introspection then you are indeed outmatched, stick to flipping crap at the flattards

ah, the dilberts hotel arguement

not interested, numbers are infinite as a whole

just because the human mind needs to compartmentalize and divide to even begin to understand the subject does not negate the existential reality that there is just numbers and they, as a concept, represent a facet of infinity, you splitting them into sets is artificial and lacks reality whereas the infinite is on display in fractals everywhere

1 hour ago, killing raven sun said:

wow, thats some awful attempt at mental gymnastics, i dont suppose you can explain a finite infinite, can you?

I know I said I was finished ,but since you asked this is just for you,there is no mental gymnastics all you have to do is think

Take a boundary, for ease of explanation a circle then divide by 2 then divide that by 2 etc etc, to infinity , so there you have a finite  boundary with an infinite amount of information just different orders of magnitude

if you want to assign blame then yeah, its your fault

You said insects aren't animals quote unquote ,all I did was ask you what they were then

if you think i got where im at without introspection then you are indeed outmatched

I don't don't care how you got there or where you are for that matter, with regards to the last bit of your statement  keep telling yourself that ,it's good for the ego and in that department I'm definitely outmatched

24 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

ah, the dilberts hotel arguement

not interested, numbers are infinite as a whole

just because the human mind needs to compartmentalize and divide to even begin to understand the subject does not negate the existential reality that there is just numbers and they, as a concept, represent a facet of infinity, you splitting them into sets is artificial and lacks reality whereas the infinite is on display in fractals everywhere

Being truly infinite, God knows no restrictions of space, ability, or power. He is everywhere. There are no edges or limits to his presence, nor are there pockets where he is absent. Neither is there any place where God is not supreme, for he governs all. God is also all-knowing.

We are the micro of the macro which is the infinite God.

https://www.csmonitor.com/1985/0419/mrb660.html#:~:text='' 1 Elsewhere the Bible,of heavens cannot contain thee.&text=Being truly infinite%2C God knows,pockets where He is absent.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, peter said:

I know I said I was finished

🙄

21 hours ago, peter said:

Take a boundary, for ease of explanation a circle then divide by 2 then divide that by 2 etc etc, to infinity , so there you have a finite  boundary with an infinite amount of information just different orders of magnitude

except your circle doesnt exist, it is just a mathematical construct, its only reality is in your mind, the reality of the universe contains no circles, infinite divisions only leave you with a divided circle, your circle contains zero information except that it is a circle, let that sink in, remember we are talking about the nature of reality, not what you think about it

6 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

🙄

except your circle doesnt exist, it is just a mathematical construct, its only reality is in your mind, the reality of the universe contains no circles, infinite divisions only leave you with a divided circle, your circle contains zero information except that it is a circle, let that sink in, remember we are talking about the nature of reality, not what you think about it

I said circle for ease of explanation at the outset , in reality it is a sphere,because that is what the universe does .Not only can you divide to infinity you can also go the other way as well , what has been described is a holographic fractal system from the infinitely  small to the infinitely large with different orders of magnitude or boundaries. I could go on but I'm sure you get the gist of it by now

your circle contains zero information except that it is a circle, let that sink in

I said all you have to do is think, now I'm finished

Ps I'm disappointment you didn't ask me why movement is an illusion,I guess you will have to figure that one out yourself

On 11/8/2020 at 4:02 PM, killing raven sun said:

not interested

not what you think about it

But it is what you think about it?

You should really read the words you post.

You state concepts and when given answers to your statements, you say that you are not interested or that it should not be about what you think.

But all that you post is about that which you think and are interested in.

There is no point in an interaction with you.

You are not here to converse and learn but to preach your consideration of this 'place'.

You literally stated that something was incorrect and asked for an example. When given one, you state that you are not interested in that!

There is no point to even read your words from here.

gvGkZBL.jpg.983236ceb5d8816450b1ee7f6395efd7.jpg

1 hour ago, peter said:

what has been described is a holographic fractal system from the infinitely  small to the infinitely large with different orders of magnitude or boundaries.

look, this isnt my first go at the infinite, someday you will realize that logically there can only be one infinite, any divisions are made artificially by perception and are illusion

1 hour ago, peter said:

Ps I'm disappointment you didn't ask me why movement is an illusion,I guess you will have to figure that one out yourself

i didnt ask because its a foolish argument i have heard too many times already, you people need some new material

1 hour ago, lake said:

You state concepts and when given answers to your statements

thats not how it works, answers are for questions, statements are words that describe, they ask for no answer, but you may attempt to rebut my statement if you wish, however, if your arguement is weak or misapplied i will have to dismiss you summarily, why waste time conversing with people who dont know what they are talking about?

1 hour ago, lake said:

But all that you post is about that which you think and are interested in.

i dont think anything, i know

1 hour ago, lake said:

You literally stated that something was incorrect and asked for an example. When given one, you state that you are not interested in that!

There is no point to even read your words from here.

yeah, the example you gave was ignorable, im not interested in what you can regurgitate from digesting other peoples ignorant ramblings on the subject

coherent arguments will be entertained, fools will be ridiculed

im not here to make friends, the words are all that matter

17 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

i dont think anything, i know

18 minutes ago, killing raven sun said:

im not here to make friends, the words are all that matter

The solution can only be knowledge-based policy capability.

4 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

thats not how it works, answers are for questions, statements are words that describe, they ask for no answer, but you may attempt to rebut my statement if you wish, however, if your arguement is weak or misapplied i will have to dismiss you summarily, why waste time conversing with people who dont know what they are talking about?

now you know why not many converse with you ,they don't want to waste their time

look, this isnt my first go at the infinite

it doesn't matter how many goes you have ,it in noway makes you correct

i didnt ask because its a foolish argument i have heard too many times already

How many times have you heard the argument that movement is an illusion ,I thought I was the only one that brought that up before the hack