Christianity, the second coming & the Illuminati

Mr KLaaTu

Let me ask you a question

Which god do you believe in as there are over 3000 I think to date to choose from and each one with the same validity to others as the one you tout is to you, therefore  ,what gives your particular god credence and validity over all the others available. Since you love quoting passages from the bible ,who wrote it ,man or your god

7 hours ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

I seemed to have emailed him before. He doesn't seem to be interested in speaking with me.

Well you have or you haven't emailed him ,there is no middle ground , the fact you didn't get a reply from Richard Dawkins (not that I think much of him) is no surprise given your incessant ramblings with regards to this thread

15 hours ago, peter said:

Let me ask you a question

Which god do you believe in as there are over 3000 I think to date to choose from and each one with the same validity to others as the one you tout is to you, therefore  ,what gives your particular god credence and validity over all the others available. Since you love quoting passages from the bible ,who wrote it ,man or your god

Well you have or you haven't emailed him ,there is no middle ground , the fact you didn't get a reply from Richard Dawkins (not that I think much of him) is no surprise given your incessant ramblings with regards to this thread

Dear Peter,

I am very sorry, but your question does not make any sense. If you would have actually read everything here, including the first post, which actually explicitly mentions comments like yours, you would understand your question makes no sense.

But, since I am in a good mood, I will exercise a bit of charity.

Have you ever seen family guy? It's a great show right? With this guy Peter always doing silly and stupid things. Have you seen the spiderman episode? Apparently everybody gets one right?
Here you go!

Have a nice day Peter!

3 hours ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

Dear Peter,

I am very sorry, but your question does not make any sense. If you would have actually read everything here, including the first post, which actually explicitly mentions comments like yours, you would understand your question makes no sense.

But, since I am in a good mood, I will exercise a bit of charity.

Have you ever seen family guy? It's a great show right? With this guy Peter always doing silly and stupid things. Have you seen the spiderman episode? Apparently everybody gets one right?
Here you go!

Have a nice day Peter!

If you expect people to read everything, watch all the videos and scan all the links ,how long do you think that's going to take and you still haven't finished?, ever heard of a synopsis , the question and the statement about Dawkins was valid.

If you are charitable or in a good mood, is that supposed to mean something to me, sorry but I couldn't give a rats ass

With your final statement you have just come across to me and others I suspect, as a sanctimonious prick ,so congratulations

9 hours ago, peter said:

If you expect people to read everything, watch all the videos and scan all the links ,how long do you think that's going to take and you still haven't finished?, ever heard of a synopsis , the question and the statement about Dawkins was valid.

If you are charitable or in a good mood, is that supposed to mean something to me, sorry but I couldn't give a rats ass

With your final statement you have just come across to me and others I suspect, as a sanctimonious prick ,so congratulations

Very well. It seems I did:

"My name is Leslie, I am the Development Manager. Lauren is no longer with us. I will forward your email accordingly.

Have a nice day,
Leslie"

Synopsis? Oh, I am good at that. Here you go!

Have a nice day!

3 hours ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

Synopsis? Oh, I am good at that. Here you go!

1 I don't watch dumb ass videos so if you put it up to be smart you have wasted your time unfortunately

2 If you are so impressed with your own abilities, and didn't have to look up the meaning of the word Synopsis, the floor is yours

I have decided to write a general reply, as I will be explaining something for all to read and understand. The previous posts start immediately with ad hominem attacks and backhanded insults which serve no purpose in any questions directed at me. They really will get you nowhere. The fact that someone is unwilling to read information that will answer his/her question says enough that I am unwilling to invest the time in such a person. There is a synopsis. It is linked in the original post. There are quite an amount of details left out of that written account. Some of which I have already added in later posts. It is highly possible certain people do not understand what the important details actually are which I am conveying. Years ago, a certain video series was made called Archangel - the puzzle. And it had some direct sequels. In it was actually a very simple intelligence test, based on numbers, symbology, analogy and pointers(if you are unfamiliar with the term, you can look it up, as it has to do with computer programming.), that was being presented with both audio and images. It turned out, that in certain cases, people with supposed high IQ results could not follow/did not understand what they were looking at at all. While people were so sure those people were so incredibly intelligent right? Many IQ tests, as I have seen many, are horribly flawed. They equate knowledge to intelligence, which is of course incorrect. I am, for good reason, very interested in highly intelligent people. To state a fact (You can believe it to be my opinion alright?): People of high intelligence do not start questioning people bombarding them with ad hominem attacks and backhanded insults. Highly intelligent people are actually very open, friendly and honest in their communication. An untapped resource, which is being discovered, is people others have labeled with the term "Asperger's". I can also state as a fact, as I have experience with people that received that label, that in certain cases there is absolutely nothing wrong with those people. Quite the opposite. They are very open, friendly and honest with others. The problem is the morally corrupt society they must interact with. And if you actually think your societies are not morally corrupt, where the lie is rewarded and the truth is shunned, you really need to open your eyes. It causes people like that personal problems, psychologically, as they are not getting the open, friendly and honest communication back from people that they are expecting.

And if you have such a hard time coming up with an example of what is so morally corrupt, here is something that should be very easy for people to recognize:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_age_of_consent

A list of countries by age of consent. Are people completely out of their fucking minds? Apparently, this world is run by a bunch of pedosexuals or what? Who in their right mind would let children consent? In certain countries you can't drive a goddamn car, but you can be raped legally or how am I supposed to see that?

For your information, in 2007/2008, I had a conversation about exactly this issue with those Jewish assclowns at that workplace. I said that that age should be changed to 21. (After spending 2 years working with many different people aged 20 to 30, I am still on the fence about some of them actually. They are not ADULTS in all cases.) THEY, the assclowns, on the other hand wanted it at 16. Because, well.. I guess I already mentioned that no?

And now people are going to lecture me on being sanctimonious? Some of you people are despicable and you disgust me, to be honest.

Now, if anybody has any real questions relating to the subjects posted about in this thread, you can ask them. I make no promises that I will answer all of them.

Have a nice day!

Ps. While I was writing this, for anybody interested, the man of lawlessness just told Leo here to go jump off the mountain. Reason? Leo told him to shove it, because he doesn't want to follow his advice and because of his incessant whining.

Good,now your talking , clear and concise , now I know what you are on about , and surprise surprise I do agree with what you have said

With regards to IQ ,I don't believe that test is the be all and end all, you can have extremely intelligent people that are off the chart with regards to their QI scores but  for all intense and purposes are practically useless. I once listened to an interview with a CSIRO theoretical physicists and he admitted that even with written directions he couldn't change a car tyre , how intelligent is that.

11 hours ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

Asperger's

I had a great mate that I used to go flying with to me he was normal a little bit out there but still normal , a brilliant artist, fisherman and boat builder  then one day he was labeled with the term Asperger's Syndrome,  well over period of approx 10 years and a succession of shrinks and pharmaceuticals his mental condition deteriorated to the point where he drove from QLD to Iluka in NWS pulled up in his for wheel drive  and checked in to the caravan park, the next day he purchased two 9kg gas bottles  and 20 lts of petrol drove down to the beach got into the back of his 4WD opened both gas bottles waited till they emptied and poured the 20 lts of petrol over himself and lit a match.

There was nothing left and the car it was in bits , I blame the medical profession for this ,I don't know how many times I told him to give the pills away. In my book there wasn't a problem until he was labeled and in the system.

With the age of consent, I totally agree, as a parent every time I hear some some old pollie or a young one for that matter calling for the age of consent to be lowered, you just have to shake your head  , notice they are usually always males, and when a pollie opens their festering gob there is always an ulterior motive which generally in turn  leads to the further  degradation of society in general

As far as sanctimonious goes ,maybe just a little bit😉

Edited by peter

Alright. I am going to explain something a bit more clearly, as I know for a fact after asking people about it directly they did not get it, so more people actually understand something that is in the Christian scriptures.

Now, the old testament, Genesis 1:3 :
And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

So, reading that, it would be logical to conclude that God can program this reality with spoken language right?

Lets now have a look at the new testament, Matthew 26:34 :
"Truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

And according to the later scriptures that is exactly what happened right? But Jesus and God are the same entity. So, why is that then interpreted by so many as a prophecy? Programming reality with spoken language is not the same as a prophecy now is it?

So, that also logically means: There is a certain religion claiming they have the final revelation of God or something like that right? Yeah, and they seem to be calling Jesus a prophet right? But, that can't be right now can it?

Funny thing happened years ago. I befriended this guy called Mohamed. And this guy man. I sat arguing for hours once with this guy, because he kept on saying that dinosaurs and people were on the planet at the same time, because that is what his book said apparently. I dunno, I haven't read it, nor do I want to. 
I wonder if he in the meantime has heard of CHicxulub crater.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater

After that, we spent a lot of time playing Mario Kart 64 against each other. I really beat the crap out of the guy, time and time again.

After that, something else happened. One day we were bicycling together having a conversation and he told me that he had heard horrible sounds coming through the wall from his neighbors house. Apparently they had small children and his room was on the other side of the wall of one of the children's bedroom. He told me he and his family had phoned the cops about that quite some time ago, but nothing was done. I told him: "After what you just told me, something must be very wrong there. Something definitely needs to be done about that". Mohamed told me about two weeks later that something had been done and the family was even gone. The house was up for rent. After that, he seemed to think something about me, as what followed... Well, that's a long story. Maybe another time.

I seem to be very good at "prophecy's" as well no?

Yeah, around 2007/2008 I was sitting at this workplace, with the assclowns mentioned in the written account linked in the first post, and I told them: "You know what hasn't really been used properly yet? Voxels in videogames. Computers aren't fast enough yet to manage tiny voxels, so what you should do is create much bigger voxels and that would be really cool! You get building and destructible terrain and stuff like that. I am sure somebody will build something like that and it will be a big hit!". They just looked at me like I was a stupid idiot. But some time in 2009, an early version of minecraft was released by someone calling himself NotCH. And we all know what happened with that right? 

I had another idea while I was sitting there. I thought VR should make a comeback. So, after experiencing the older stuff, I figured you might be able to make it better using lenses in front of the screen. I told those assclowns and others on the department about that, after which they laughed at me because it was, according to them, a stupid idea. They then asked me if I was going to work on that myself. I answered:"No. I have other things to do. Give it to someone who is Lucky." People know the Oculus rift?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oculus_Rift

Apparently developed by someone named Palmer Luckey. Lucky him no?

I also not so long ago said something else. Just before the last presidential elections, as I was fed up with trump, said:"Joe Biden is going to win the elections!" 

Did he? Well.. I got a 4 out of 4 with what I wrote here right? Maybe I am Nostradamus on crack or some shit right? Or, you can not believe what I am telling you here and say I made it all up right? Hmm..

Last thing. I once again do not agree with companies censoring Trump. He also has the right to say what he wants and to be heard. But, if I am not mistaken, it would seem(I really did!) I tweeted Trump once about him swearing on the bible and stuff... I also have the right to say what I want to say right? So, I have this great track for Trump. Maybe he would appreciate my gesture here, I dunno.

Have a nice day!

Ps. I recently did the Revolver movie test again. This time, during the movie, I was asked if the brother of Mr. Green was Mr. Gold. Or the guy his brother was talking to. Or the fat guy. Or the black guy. After the movie was over, he asked: So, you don't see Mr. Gold in the movie then? Interesting isn't it? I think it is... Am I the only person who sees this scene in the movie or what?

Ah, Mr. Charity right? Let me give you an explanation:

Well, that's it. People going to understand maybe? We shall see huh? Bye!

Alright. It is time for another true story I really do not like but, for certain reasons, I must tell it anyway.

Years ago I was at this workplace, as mentioned in the written account linked in the first post, where something happened that damaged a certain individual which was actually not my intention, quite the contrary. It was the fault of a man named Peter, and so people do not get confused which Peter I am talking about, I will from now on refer to him by the nickname I gave him: "The hat wearing mutherfucker". Spelled with a u. A very important detail. Yes, he knows about it. In fact, he had his legal insurance company bother me about the fact I called him that in a youtube video I had made.(They wanted me to take it down).

So, the situation was as follows: At home, I would be doing two things at the same time. I would really only look at one tv station really, Comedy Central, for Family Guy, American Dad and South Park, while I would be reading things on the internet on my computer. But, when I would come home and turn on the tv, that one station was shared, with the daytime network being Nickelodeon. So, day after day, I saw quite an amount of episodes of iCarly.(I mentioned it in a previous post no?) One day, I got to said workplace and decided to start talking about that show. The hat wearing mutherfucker was, like usual, eavesdropping and heard what I was saying. Long story short here, the assclowns thought it to be necessary to insult me for watching Nickelodeon and actually liking cartoons and things like that.(People seen the two Avatar series? Highly recommended.) 

Now, what follows now, will only really make sense if you actually read the entire written account linked in the first post. During one of those sessions described in said account, the hat wearing mutherfucker thought it to be necessary to try to have me agree to horrible things he wanted to have happen to one of the two women(they were children back then, mind you.) in that show. I did not agree with most of it. He did however get me to agree that one of them would be dating these losers(Basketball is a crap sport. My opinion, I am allowed to have it. How tall you are wins you the game just about no? I would like to see how skilled these fake athletes are when they have to play a match of football(Soccer). I already know they would be crap. Good for a laugh no?) and something would happen and it would turn out she would be horribly humiliated etc. etc. etc. 

Well... Did something like that happen some years ago? I recall it actually did. I am of course talking about Jennette MiCHelle Faye McCurdy. Some of her private business was apparently leaked out to the internet. What happened after that is even more disturbing. A whole army of childish people thought it to be necessary to attack her relentlessly on the internet, even through her social media. Don't give me the usual, that is how the world is or that that is normal. Because it ISN'T. 

No matter as some years ago I did something else. Before I went to the place called EPIC mentioned in the written account, I decided to go somewhere else. A party called Supremacy.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians 1%3A15-20&version=NIV

I decided I wanted to have a little talk with some people, so I tweeted some people and invited them to said party. I will list only some of them here:

Jennette McCurdy
Miranda Cosgrove
Arianna Grande
Jennifer Laurence
Victoria Justice

The funny thing about that party is that the style of music is actually Hardstyle/Raw hardstyle, so what was Miss K8 doing there playing Hardcore music?

https://www.artofdance.nl/events/supremacy-2015/

Now, I am not going to tell you which of those who where invited actually showed up, if we actually talked, nor what we might of talked about. It might have been the "Super secret Supremacy meeting" you see? 

You know what some people would call what I just described here? I of course have a track explaining it:

I have understood recently that Jennette McCurdy actually wants to be a director. Just so happens, I had this "movie idea" about the REAL Illuminati. Yeah, I pitched it in a youtube video, but then another group of Dutch people started whining and complaining I should remove my entire youtube channel, which included much more explanation on the nature of reality and so on. So, I removed it. And I am not explaining it again. You can blame the Dutch for you not knowing about what I explained. I might redo the movie pitch though. I will think about it.
I did write a prequel to the "movie idea" a while back. It is called "The Exile". Might be floating around somewhere.

So, I will be messaging Jennette McCurdy next. We will see if she has anything to say right?

One last thing. I was talking about highly intelligent people in a previous post right? So, if you watch this video by Ian Paice, the drummer of Deep Purple, he mentions something:

Apparently people used to communicate messages on the battlefield using music right? There seems to be a collection of music in this thread. You think I might of said something most people had no clue of? 

Have a nice day!

After thinking about it, here is a video expressing creative freedom. Apparently we still have that on this planet no? Anybody that thinks we should not have that, and thinks things like this should be censored, wants to live in 1984 or how else am I supposed to view that?

W

Hey, maybe Katy Perry was also at the "Super secret Supremacy meeting" right? Who knows right? CHained to the rhythm huh? Hmm..

Bonus track. (I considered turning my movie "idea" into a musical. I don't really like musicals... hmm)

I guess we also start the countdown right? Oh, by the way, the man of lawlessness, mentioned in the first video, hates teCHno. It would be easier to list the things he doesn't hate, as the list would be much, much shorter. Goddamn assclown. Here you go!

Have a nice day!

In scotland the king, who traced his lineage back to david of the bible, passed laws allowing him to appoint the bishops and abbots of the churches and monastaries

This allowed him to appoint his own bastards and toadies into those positions of power in the church and once in power those nobles then looted the churches purse to line their own pocket

This then created huge amounts of corruption in the church that led to the reformation so arguably the church was sabotaged

Euhm, yeah, last thing for the evening. Cliff RiCHard man. There might also be something with the colors. And the lyrics. It's nice right? I think so. No really. Doesn't always have to be boom boom boom. But, you gotta say(sing) something valid and nice right? Mja... Bye!!

Yeah,

I see the BS about the Anunnaki is still going on right? Hey, maybe I know those guys right? They suck. No, really. Here is Brutale 16. Maybe that means something. I don't know man. Just got up and stuff..

Have a nice day!

I wanted to share a little side project I have been working on, that some people might be happy to know about. It involves this guy known by the name Onision.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onision

As you can read, CHris Hansen already paid him a visit once. So, as I was feeling charitable one day, I decided to email Onision and offer him a deal. If he accepted the deal, I would leave him alone. It took quite some time, but he did respond. His response was: "What?". That was it. So, apparently the deal is off. I sent him a response as well. This fantastic track, which includes the lyric: "What?":

I guess he still did not understand the message, as he then thought to be clever, which he isn't, and replied: "Hmm". Of course I also have a track specially for that occasion. Includes "Hmm". It does, so, I also sent him that track:

After that, he refrained from replying again. But, since the deal is off, and he is a problem (His show used to be popular with a lot of young children. Someone like him should not be influencing young children at ALL. Read the wiki entry I posted for why...), I will not be leaving him alone. I might still send him the following track (Or other people could, could, feel responsible as well and do something about it... Choices... I figure people have enough time currently with this lockdown going on no?) 

(This is not an invitation for the use of violence or anything like that. OK? People know language right? Then use it...)

Have a nice day!

Ps. I will be changing some rules. It is no longer required to go to any church to be part of Christianity. Nor do you have to listen to the pope. The LGBTQ people are now also allowed to be Christians, no matter what old scripture says or how it is interpreted. If you have anything to say/pray, you can do it from the comfort of your own home. On whose authority? MINE. With your fairy tales huh? Here you go!

What? People going to be all grumpy about this or what? Have a nice day again!

Aha. Well, I guess Jennette McCurdy does not want to direct my movie "idea". No problem, no problem.

There is something I would like to add here, that I completely forgot to write down in the written account linked in the first post. Yeah, just slipped my mind right?

When I was at that workplace, the assclowns decided to make fun of my name. Now, apparently it is difficult to make fun of my name. So, what they came up with is: The slogan of Logan. Well. I then asked them if they wanted to hear my slogan and they did. So, I told them:

"Het is struik wat ik gebruik."

Which loosely translates to:

"It is a bush that I use."

It turned out they did not think that was funny, so they threatened to kill me again. I then decided to give them another one and proposed I would change my mobile phone company to Ben. And then went on saying:

"Ik ben"

Translation:

"I AM"

They also did not think that was funny, so they then threatened me with a virus. I then clearly got angry with them and said:

"I will give YOU a goddamn virus after. I will lock you in your own goddamn house, so you can go think about how much of an idiot you actually are."

Well, anyway, I figure I will just skip to the end of the list of women who qualified for the offer mentioned in the written account. Actually, she is mentioned in the written account. Yeah, she made me a promise once. I am still waiting. I was in Lloret de mar at the time. And since I was on vacation while there, I was wasted and plastered half the time. Now, it turns out, if you had listened to the 3rd testament mentioned in the written account and mentioned in my fantastic movie pitch "idea", you would have heard chapter 2, second verse, includes the lyrics:

I'm wasted
I'm plastered
I'm crazy
I'm bastard

I'm lazy, but faster
Come save me, disaster (Aha! Important!)
I am the creator
I am who I am
I am the creator
And you don't understand

So. I will be emailing someone who might be able to help out. It is the last round. After that, I am retracting the offer mentioned in the written account. As simple as that.

(Have people noticed, by the way, that one of the previous videos has in BIG letters the word: UNLOCKED ? I wonder what that means... Hmm..... )

Have a very nice day!

While I am waiting to most probably retract the offer mentioned in the written account, I will get back to telling some more truth that certain people can then say is all BS ok?

- All this new age energy vibration oogie boogie nonsense is just that. Nonsense. If you are using it as a metaphor, my advise would be to STOP IT. All of that is coming from misinterpretations of science by people who do not even understand how electricity works, but supposedly can give you the answers to Quantum Mechanics right? 
- Wave/particle, and specifically wave function collapse how it is called by people, has NOTHING to do with peoples consciousness, nor do serious scientists still really consider that as an explanation. And NO, there is not a huge conspiracy to fool you into steering you away from that. People do NOT manifest their own reality by thinking things by the magic of Quantum Mechanics alright? People are NOT God, they are talking animals. Nor does God use Quantum Mechanics to manifest things in this reality.
- Food does not have special vibrations in unknown energy spectrums that tickle your balls and make you I don't know what certain people have made up about it in recent years...
- Do certain people attempt to manipulate others into fearing things? Yes, but fear is not something others can give YOU. You do that to yourselves. And while you sit there, in fear of the consequences of even taking positive action to change things around you hoping somebody else will do it... Guess what? As mentioned in the written account, the piece of paper hanging on the wall? 'Somebody else? He doesn't work here'.
- The Illuminati is NOT an organisation of people. It only has one member, the creator people call God. The name Illuminati was purposely given to an organisation which was disbanded a long time ago by God HIMSELF in the BAVARIA region. And the name Bavaria was given to a certain beer that he likes. And drinks. Certain people have since then tried to hijack the name Illuminati and tried to stick it to certain people (13 families you say?) which are just people, that have absolutely no power except for the imaginary power people give them by continuing to believe in the value of money. How they come up with the 13 then that is also mentioned in the written account? (See first post.) The 13 steps of the pyramid on the seal of the dollar bill, that is where they stole it. With on top the all seeing eye, the eye of God, which represents the number 38, which I have already explained in the written account.(they didn't know about that, did they?).

What can you do then? Think positive. That does not raise your oogie boogie energy, it changes your attitude, your state of mind. Stop fearing things. Especially if you do not even know the outcome of it. What is the use of making up negative scenarios in your own mind, locking yourself into some web of fear? Stop caring what other people might think, as you actually do not always know what they will think. Any positive action taken from your side should be considered as something done because it is the right thing to do and with complete disregard for negative nancies.

I can go on, as there is more, but I will leave that for another day.

(Like this stupid atheist response when they are asked if they believe in God: "Which God?" There is only one. Can the creator have some fun and present himself to different people with different names? Yes, yes he can/could/did. You think there are pyramids in different locations on the planet because aliens did it? Well, if you consider a being sitting outside of time and space an alien huh? Fine, then I guess God is also an alien right? How interesting that my written account includes a UFO shaped building and the 5 tones of "close encounters of the 3rd kind" no? Mja..)

Have a nice day again!

Ps. Wait a minute.. I have a track for this kind of... Oh, here it is:

Ps. Ps. Just thought of something. I wanted to add a story about this kid. Yeah, when he was around 7 years old he went shopping with his mother one day. And as they were about to enter the grocery store, she said: "Oh, I don't have any money with me". So, the kid said: "Oh, lets get some at the bank then." On the way there, his mother was worrying about the fact there might not be any money on the account. The kid was puzzled by that, so he asked her to explain. She said: "Well, you have to work to get money to buy things at the store.". The kid asked: "Why?".(Some people laugh at children who ask questions like that huh?) "Won't people still go out and do work and what they are good at without having to make money?". She answered: "That is how the world works.". The kid asked: "Why?".
Now, can anybody give me an actual, valid, good answer to that last question? 
By the way, that kid is ME.

And for those people that think it is oh so funny to laugh at childrens very valid questions.. I will now laugh at all of you for over 8 minutes. Funny isn't it? How about the hand that takes? Well, it's coming sooner than certain people know about...

Have a nice day!

Can I do like a musical interlude here? Kind of reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail right? That has to be, still to this day, one of the funniest movies I have ever seen..

Well, I am still waiting. Working on a certain stipulation. Might have sent more messages. Yeah, my memory is kinda vague right now. I can't SEEM to recall exactly who I have been emailing. But, anyway.. O yeah, how about.. I have been really busy lately. So:

And:

Yeah, I know.. And to stay really on topic. We got the Omega thing going on right? It is now a little over 10 months... Pff... Time flies doesn't it? What oh what will people do? It is a very good track.. And very informative video by the way.. Here you go:

You are welcome for this musical interlude. Have a nice day!

You know what is also very funny? To get back to the written account, as I left out more:

One day, the hat wearing mutherfucker(Oh, I am still getting to him later.) decided to start talking more BS after I had explained something to him. He then started laughing and thought it was funny to propose there would be this girl that would be talking about the second world war and the jews. So... I SAID OK.

Now, for those that actually paid attention, such a person actually did appear. Her name, Veronica BouCHard. Otherwise known as Evalion. Apparently, after a break from social media (Why do they call it that actually? Most people have a big/insulting mouth behind their little keyboards. Is that social? In person however, they soil their pants at a drop of a hat... )
she is now back on bitCHute. Yeah, you know, that place where people have been going because they got banned for exercising free speech. Interesting.

Saint-sacrament de câlisse tabarnak ostie.

I also kept something else out of that written account. It is an interesting happening. Well, actually, it would make a great part of my movie "idea". Also, for people who think they are really, really smart, I would advise to not read the conclusion, but instead come up with your own solution to solve that issue then right? 

So, the hat wearing mutherfucker comes walking into the office one day and says: "We have a problem we need your help with." I asked what the problem was, he says: "We have this virtual environment(bubble in the movie pitch "idea") and things have gone horribly wrong. It is filled with these entities and they are evil. Also, they all have the power of God.(Read the GODDAMN written account if you still do not know what that is.) They are trapped there for now, but we want you to solve the issue." So, I said: "Fine, I'll just go over there and kill them all." He says: "No, that's not possible. They can't be killed." I then thought about it for a second and said: "I have an idea. I am sure it will work. I am going over there."

So, all who consider themselves a smarty pants should stop reading here and come up with their solution right?

I end up in this place with these entities. They made the cenobites from hellraiser look like your kindergarten buddies. So, they all want to start talking at the same time, but I say: "wait a minute, wait a minute. I want to propose a game we can play, but first I would like to ask some questions. Who is the dumbest one of you here?" And one of them answered. I asked him:"Do you understand sarcasm?" (Note: A lot of Dutch people do NOT understand sarcasm at all. They even hate sarcastic humor. Because they are a bunch of dry, boring, idiotic ass hats) He answered: "No". The game I proposed went as follows. We both get to ask a question and the other has to answer yes. They agreed and they were allowed to start. They asked: "Can we come into your world and destroy it?". I answered yes sarcastically. I asked them: "When you hear low pitch sounds, you come closer to me right?" They answered yes. Their second question: "Are you going to die soon?" I answered yes sarcastically. My turn, I asked: "When you hear high pitch sounds it hurts you and you want to get the fuck away from me right?" They answered yes.

So, I then started drumming on the table and whistling loudly. They seemed to be having some trouble with that, so, I told them to get as far away from me as possible and they complied. The end.

Ah, that is a very interesting happening isn't it? Did it really happen? Maybe... 

And, wait, it's the 12th isn't it? 10 months left according to the countdown. People do anything yet to change their predicament? Then I have another track. Yeah, from an album named Alpha Omega. No, no shortage of tracks. Otherwise I'll just create more. As simple as that. Maybe people should actually LISTEN to what is SAID in these tracks. Would be beneficial to you. It would.

Have a nice day!

Do people actually know how God/Jesus separates the sheep and the goats then? You see, an intelligent shepherd has them do that by themselves. What he does is, create a whole bunch of somewhat human like beings, different ones, in the past, and makes them go extinct before he actually places modern humans, in his own image he chose, on the planet. Then, he creates a whole bunch of variants of certain species, puts them all over the place, including on this island. Galapagos right? Then you have this ass go there on a boat. And he writes a book. Ever since, these people who do not have the faintest idea of what is going on this reality, claim all kinds of NONSENSE, which flies right in the face of what God said in biblical texts right? Hmm.. And they think they are so smart right? I wonder how smart they are going to think they are when they end up in a place for eternity that is many times worse than being stomped in the face 24 hours a day with a giant boot? Probably not that smart anymore right? 

So, what is the deal actually with the devil? I haven't discussed this at all have I? First of all, satan and the devil are NOT the same thing. I have already attempted to correct people about this satan nonsense multiple times. But, do people actually listen then? Strangely, you then all behave exactly like the man of sin/lawlessness, described in the video I already made. And you will be joining him, wishing for the boot.

You see, the number 7 seems to be really important in biblical texts according to people right? Yeah. Now, for those that actually have any intelligence whatsoever, I am aware that is extremely difficult to find on this planet of beings behaving like monkeys, you would have read my written account, linked in the first post, and found the same numerology rule constantly used. Applied to the word DEVIL=4+5+22+9+12=52=5+2=7.

That is interesting isn't it? Also, in the written account: Matrix movies, 101=apartment of Neo, Neo represents God/Jesus right? 101=floor the merovingian sits on. Sits in club hel in the second movie. Represents..? People actually watch things or are you all asleep most of the time? 'You can see, but your blind' right? 

To make it a bit simpler for you to understand, could you possibly understand that God and the Devil are one and the same? Oh... Couldn't be right? I know for a fact some people have considered that to be a possibility. 

I am thinking, 538. That was purple and green right? Yeah... Hey, like in this video, at the beginning right?

Besides that, I have another great question for all these self proclaimed intelligent people. So, if you make a circle, you can, according to mathematics, make a circle with circumference pi. And according to people, circles and pi are found in nature. So, draw a circle, and stop the line when it is 3.14 long. The end will not be touching the beginning. Now, start adding all the decimals of pi to the length of this line right? But, since pi goes on forever, closing the gap little by little, when will the end of the line ever touch the start point? Oh, people going to say it's a paradox again huh? Or seemingly? The answer is in the following track:

Yeah, have a nice day and all. 

14 hours ago, Mr KLaaTu said:

So, what is the deal actually with the devil? I haven't discussed this at all have I? First of all, satan and the devil are NOT the same thing. I have already attempted to correct people about this satan nonsense multiple times. But, do people actually listen then? Strangely, you then all behave exactly like the man of sin/lawlessness, described in the video I already made. And you will be joining him, wishing for the boot.

You see, the number 7 seems to be really important in biblical texts according to people right? Yeah. Now, for those that actually have any intelligence whatsoever, I am aware that is extremely difficult to find on this planet of beings behaving like monkeys, you would have read my written account, linked in the first post, and found the same numerology rule constantly used. Applied to the word DEVIL=4+5+22+9+12=52=5+2=7.

That is interesting isn't it?

Hi Mr KLaaTu, so what is the deal with the devil? Whats your take on it. According to Blavatsky, Satan is not that powerful and there is no Hell, Hell is a Christian fiction, the Jews don't believe in hell, nor do the Buddhists.

We've had discussions on here that Jesus could be the Lucifer/Satan or the devil has 'inserted' himself into worship of Jesus and therefore diverted worship from Jesus and God to himself, there's also the thread that Yahweh is Satan, all those stoning's, burnt offerings in the Old Testament and even his own words 'I am a vengeful Jealous God' give it away that the God of the Old Testament may be Satan or at least evil. That our modern Jesus worshipped by Christians may be the Devil is one theory I can go along with, apparently the Devil (Lucifer this time) is trying to direct worship away from God and toward himself, hence what better way to do it than to trick the masses into believing he is Jesus - by performing miracles and then through the use of occult symbology and other means like shifting the Sabbath to Sun-day direct worship to himself.

The Devil = 7, never came across that but I'm wary of these numerology comparisons, especially when taken from the English words although I'm also aware that some say the English language is special and these cross translation numerical calculations work out correctly. Which is interesting however which word should we use for calculations. For instance 'Devil'

Etymology. The Modern English word devil derives from the Middle English devel, from the Old English dēofol, that in turn represents an early Germanic borrowing of the Latin diabolus.

So why use 'Devil' and not 'Devel' anyway thats digressing.