Anti-Lockdown Activism

Illmatic

OK, so I'm starting this thread as a sort of meeting of minds on what we can all practically do about the situation we find ourselves in, as well as a place to collaborate on leaflets, posters, graphics etc.

Theres a lot of legitimate frustration in the main thread, but let's start turning it into action. The time is now! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important thread, @Illmatic. I'm sure there are a lot of great community/grassroots activists out there, handing out flyers and so forth in their local communities and getting key information out to the people. Hopefully, they can post their key resources here, which may assist others around the world in their own local efforts.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 8:20 PM, Illmatic said:

OK, so I'm starting this thread as a sort of meeting of minds on what we can all practically do about the situation we find ourselves in, as well as a place to collaborate on leaflets, posters, graphics etc.

Theres a lot of legitimate frustration in the main thread, but let's start turning it into action. The time is now! 

Totally with you on this. I have started putting up posters in a variety of places, pointing out the harmful nature of various aspects of this. I plan to keep going. I will try it from several angles, dispersing info. I might try various different approaches, but the way I figure it, if 1000 people of this forum all dispersed info in the form of leaflets/poster, and they dispersed it to 1000 people each, well... that's a lot of people reached. Many of those people will be asleep, but it's about planting seeds, really.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ethel said:

Totally with you on this. I have started putting up posters in a variety of places, pointing out the harmful nature of various aspects of this. I plan to keep going. I will try it from several angles, dispersing info. I might try various different approaches, but the way I figure it, if 1000 people of this forum all dispersed info in the form of leaflets/poster, and they dispersed it to 1000 people each, well... that's a lot of people reached. Many of those people will be asleep, but it's about planting seeds, really.

Yeah absolutely. If everybody who said what's the use I'm only one person even did something small, we'd end up doing quite a lot. There's probably more people than you'd think with no exposure to an alternative side to the story.

• Like 1

Well I’m documenting everything I can - screenshot articles, street photography and recordings, leaflets etc.

Unfortunately the general public seem to have short memories and forget what things were like and how they have changed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mapman said:

Well I’m documenting everything I can - screenshot articles, street photography and recordings, leaflets etc.

Unfortunately the general public seem to have short memories and forget what things were like and how they have changed.

Great idea - I thought of doing the same thing myself.

• 4 months later...
On 11/3/2020 at 7:20 AM, Illmatic said: