Jump to content

Anti-Lockdown Activism


Illmatic
 Share

Recommended Posts

OK, so I'm starting this thread as a sort of meeting of minds on what we can all practically do about the situation we find ourselves in, as well as a place to collaborate on leaflets, posters, graphics etc.

 

Theres a lot of legitimate frustration in the main thread, but let's start turning it into action. The time is now! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Important thread, @Illmatic. I'm sure there are a lot of great community/grassroots activists out there, handing out flyers and so forth in their local communities and getting key information out to the people. Hopefully, they can post their key resources here, which may assist others around the world in their own local efforts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2020 at 8:20 PM, Illmatic said:

OK, so I'm starting this thread as a sort of meeting of minds on what we can all practically do about the situation we find ourselves in, as well as a place to collaborate on leaflets, posters, graphics etc.

 

Theres a lot of legitimate frustration in the main thread, but let's start turning it into action. The time is now! 

Totally with you on this. I have started putting up posters in a variety of places, pointing out the harmful nature of various aspects of this. I plan to keep going. I will try it from several angles, dispersing info. I might try various different approaches, but the way I figure it, if 1000 people of this forum all dispersed info in the form of leaflets/poster, and they dispersed it to 1000 people each, well... that's a lot of people reached. Many of those people will be asleep, but it's about planting seeds, really.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ethel said:

Totally with you on this. I have started putting up posters in a variety of places, pointing out the harmful nature of various aspects of this. I plan to keep going. I will try it from several angles, dispersing info. I might try various different approaches, but the way I figure it, if 1000 people of this forum all dispersed info in the form of leaflets/poster, and they dispersed it to 1000 people each, well... that's a lot of people reached. Many of those people will be asleep, but it's about planting seeds, really.

 

Yeah absolutely. If everybody who said what's the use I'm only one person even did something small, we'd end up doing quite a lot. There's probably more people than you'd think with no exposure to an alternative side to the story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I’m documenting everything I can - screenshot articles, street photography and recordings, leaflets etc.

 

Unfortunately the general public seem to have short memories and forget what things were like and how they have changed.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, mapman said:

Well I’m documenting everything I can - screenshot articles, street photography and recordings, leaflets etc.

 

Unfortunately the general public seem to have short memories and forget what things were like and how they have changed.

 

Great idea - I thought of doing the same thing myself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
On 11/3/2020 at 7:20 AM, Illmatic said:

OK, so I'm starting this thread as a sort of meeting of minds on what we can all practically do about the situation we find ourselves in, as well as a place to collaborate on leaflets, posters, graphics etc.

 

Theres a lot of legitimate frustration in the main thread, but let's start turning it into action. The time is now! 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...