Jump to content

What do you think of Nigel Farage's reformed Brexit Party, ''Reform UK''?


Recommended Posts

He is too watered down for my liking and far too establishment despite his marketing in being anti. 

 

Lots of these parties propping up i like Laurence Fox but i cant see myself ever voting again. Still the general public will be lapping it up looking for a leader. 

 

I don't know about gerard battens stance on zionism but despite his lack of charisma he seems like a good bloke and Nigel came out and called them far right and racist. Scumbag move in my opinion. 

 

Oppurtunist. 

 

Whatever people think of trump if jone of our "Redpilled" politicians did what donald did with the social media they wouldn't need the msm. It would throw a massive spanner in the works and public dialog would be steered away from msm. Its happening now but a certain age groups and demographic insist on consuming it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a fake, NIck Griffin has him sussed out, whenever a popular group starts looking powerful up pops farage again.

If I were there I wouldn’t have a bar of it; why doesn’t he grow a pair and say  there is no virus!   Anybody who goes along with this shit is part of the problem.

Farage was aghast at the Brexit Vote. He quietly and slowly slunk off into the shadows just as he was most popular and gaining political foothold in UK. Cameron ran and was never seen again  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Steph said:

I cant see the point in a democracy which has a place for messing around with demographics. I don't see that kind of thing as anything to do with democracy

 

Because it isn't. Nobody voted to alter the demographics of this nation to the point where Brits won't be able to vote for their own interests in future.

 

My point was that even true democracy requires a certain degree of philia to work well, something most Western nations no longer have.

 

Obviously it's not the fault of immigrants as I'm sure most of us would would come here too if we were in their shoes. Doesn't stop demography being destiny though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

He is too watered down for my liking and far too establishment despite his marketing in being anti. 

 

Lots of these parties propping up i like Laurence Fox but i cant see myself ever voting again. Still the general public will be lapping it up looking for a leader. 

 

I don't know about gerard battens stance on zionism but despite his lack of charisma he seems like a good bloke and Nigel came out and called them far right and racist. Scumbag move in my opinion. 

 

Oppurtunist. 

 

Whatever people think of trump if jone of our "Redpilled" politicians did what donald did with the social media they wouldn't need the msm. It would throw a massive spanner in the works and public dialog would be steered away from msm. Its happening now but a certain age groups and demographic insist on consuming it. 

 

Fox blew it because he would rather side with nonces than stand with patriots.

 

I do agree with much of what Batten says, but he is too spineless to talk about solutions, and he turns on those that do.

 

Even though I have my criticisms of Trump, at least his presidency shifted the Overton window.

 

Only people I see that will speak up for indigenous Brits are PA, but I doubt they'll ever be allowed to be a party, so I have just accepted being politically homeless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Fox blew it because he would rather side with nonces than stand with patriots.

 

I do agree with much of what Batten says, but he is too spineless to talk about solutions, and he turns on those that do.

 

Even though I have my criticisms of Trump, at least his presidency shifted the Overton window.

 

Only people I see that will speak up for indigenous Brits are PA, but I doubt they'll ever be allowed to be a party, so I have just accepted being politically homeless.

Oh did he? To be honest i have not been keeping up with what laurence is doing. It is slightly annoying that these "common sense" individuals come along but never get their teeth into the topic or the solutions!

 

Talkradio for instance will have a title "blah blah says, governments coronavirus policy is insane"

 

Or "blah blah says, white brits have nothing to apologise for"

 

Or "blah blah says "BBC has gone too woke, do you agree?"

 

Fuck off. 

 

Who or what is PA? 

 

I am not stalking you by the way mate i keep clicking on peoples names. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Oh did he?

 

Yeah, it was brought up in this thread.

 

The tweets are gone though so I can't remember the exact context of what was said without looking into it again, but I remember him saying something that turned a lot of the right off him.

 

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Who or what is PA?

 

Patriotic Alternative. Probably a bit too right wing for most, but more people will turn to movements like that if nobody else allows Brits to have a voice.

 

8 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I am not stalking you by the way mate i keep clicking on peoples names. 

 

Don't be silly, you're all good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2020 at 8:34 PM, jonesthepost said:

If I were there I wouldn’t have a bar of it; why doesn’t he grow a pair and say  there is no virus!

 

Anybody who goes along with this shit is part of the problem.

If he said there was no virus he would be character assassinated and banned from all media platforms.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything that entertains the entertainment industry playing a political role is assumed by me to be corrupt and 10-nil down in a match where the entertainment industry is legally barred from interference in. Keep voting for the traitors on your TV screens, they are irrelevant since they can be bought by people who matter.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2020 at 3:57 PM, Steph said:

Anything that entertains the entertainment industry playing a political role is assumed by me to be corrupt and 10-nil down in a match where the entertainment industry is legally barred from interference in. Keep voting for the traitors on your TV screens, they are irrelevant since they can be bought by people who matter.

Bravo. That is my default position too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...