What do you think of Nigel Farage's reformed Brexit Party, ''Reform UK''?

Tice added: “The need for major reform in the UK is clearer now than ever. A new approach is essential, so that government works for the people, not for itself.”

He said that a new strategy was needed for tackling the coronavirus so that “we learn to live with it, not hide in fear of it”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/02/reform-uk-brexit-party-to-rebrand-as-anti-lockdown-voice

I'm suspicious I'm assuming he is being controlled or its apart of the general script.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a fake, NIck Griffin has him sussed out, whenever a popular group starts looking powerful up pops farage again.

If I were there I wouldn’t have a bar of it; why doesn’t he grow a pair and say  there is no virus!   Anybody who goes along with this shit is part of the problem.

Farage was aghast at the Brexit Vote. He quietly and slowly slunk off into the shadows just as he was most popular and gaining political foothold in UK. Cameron ran and was never seen again  

Posted Images

I've been suspicious of Nigel Farage for sometime now, and I did wonder what he was up to when he started 'investigating' the illegal immigrants arriving by dinghy into the UK. (It was almost like he was setting some wheels in motion...)

I do also find it interesting the current trend in setting up new political parties in the UK - especially while we are under the Coronavirus 2020 act, which has essentially stopped any elections taking place.

Didn't actor Lawrence Fox recently announce he was going to start a similarly-named new party?

The only forthcoming elections that could be of interest to anyone will be the local council elections in May 2021 (suspended from this year) as well as some metro Mayoral elections.

As we had a General Election last year (December 2019) there currently isn't another one scheduled until 2024.

So what is there to be gained from setting up (or 'relaunching') a political party at present? 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

If I were there I wouldn’t have a bar of it; why doesn’t he grow a pair and say  there is no virus!

Anybody who goes along with this shit is part of the problem.

Agreed.

But at least he's speaking out against the lockdowns?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Only because other parties are starting to do so.

First one I was aware of was For Britain.

David Kurten set up a new party "The Heritage Party" so he can contest the London mayoral elections, and he speaks out against the lockdown and restrictions.

Also recently, since Neil Hamilton became interim leader of UKIP, they have started pushing back against the Covid and lockdown narrative.

Farage just seems more interested in becoming Trump's 'poodle'. I agree he is a high-profile figure, but I would hazard a guess that Farage is only interested in what benefits himself, rather than the public-at-large.

13 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Agreed.

I don’t know mate, I used to think that was good enough, that maybe they know there is no bs virus but don’t say that as a sop to the brain dead; but now I think, go the whole hog or fuck off (excuse me, I’m extremely fucked off today; and I’m not even as badly off as those you who are locked in again!)

I agree these people who say ''oh there is a virus but lockdowns are too much'' etc etc people who are toeing the line between truth and lies are just as bad. So I wouldn't put him into the ''truth teller'' camp but hopefully I'll push people into the truth teller camp...

There is no political solution to what is a sin problem.

Stop supporting the LGBT agenda, infant murder and fornicating like rabbits. Maybe then the world might go back to how it was before these abominations became exalted sacred cows. 

Farage was aghast at the Brexit Vote. He quietly and slowly slunk off into the shadows just as he was most popular and gaining political foothold in UK. Cameron ran and was never seen again

then when farages party was looking to steal tories and labour voters at the last general election he incredibly pulled his candidates from tory strongholds and focussed upon labour constituencies

face it, brexit was never meant to happen. it was meant to be a 60-70% stay vote

now the political dicks are voicing a pathetic concern regarding COVID19 .. there is not meant to be a real political opposition to whats going on

this is a pressure valve release

Edited by zArk
  • Like 2

It is unrealistic to expect someone within the political system to act exclusively without some kind of influence or bias from the system itself.

Nigel Farage is not the saviour.

However, in terms of political opposition to the government. And raising some sort of awareness that this is a nonsense and has to stop - I can't see anyone within the political system - better than Farage to raise these points.

If you want someone who isn;t in anyway associated with the cabal or the system, then you have to look outside the system itself.

Personally I support anyone at the moment making significant noise against the tyranny - but I won't be giving my heart or mind to these people.

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

Those in power are afraid of losing it and the efforts of UKIP and then the Brexit party were more than enough to rattle the cage.

As regards unchecked immigration across the channel Nigel lives still down that way I believe so the unearthly silence of the press over a long period was one indicator that something covert was taking place and local contacts in the area proved also helpful.

The Reform Party whose remit was hinted at in the Brexit Party ethos is a logical step.

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

It is unrealistic to expect someone within the political system to act exclusively without some kind of influence or bias from the system itself.

Nigel Farage is not the saviour.

However, in terms of political opposition to the government. And raising some sort of awareness that this is a nonsense and has to stop - I can't see anyone within the political system - better than Farage to raise these points.

If you want someone who isn;t in anyway associated with the cabal or the system, then you have to look outside the system itself.

Personally I support anyone at the moment making significant noise against the tyranny - but I won't be giving my heart or mind to these people.

Totally agree, of the people are to unite it won't be behind a politician. It just can't be. They simply cannot have ties I government, ideology or anything else. They need be a people's champion, not that one is appearing right now, but you get the point. No one in politics is going to help us. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

I don't trust the bloke much, vote splitter for the tories.

That's the system's fault which needs a reform.

40 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

image_2020-11-09_175449.png

One can go full throttle CT before the newly arrived forum members have even fastened their seat belts or one can take the government output at face value and still nail them on the timing, quality  and overall rationale of their strategies and decision making.

The are having to hide behind the msm with it's softball interviews  and somewhat irrational reporting so Nigel has an important role here.

30 minutes ago, serpentine said:

That's the system's fault which needs a reform.

One can go full throttle CT before the newly arrived forum members have even fastened their seat belts or one can take the government output at face value and still nail them on the timing, quality  and overall rationale of their strategies and decision making.

The are having to hide behind the msm with it's softball interviews  and somewhat irrational reporting so Nigel has an important role here.

Care to elaborate my friend?

That tweet tells me all I need to know about the man.

9 hours ago, Firebird said:

I like him. Has been the main voice of Brexit and exposes the illegal migration. Okay so he could do much more but who else has done what he has done? 

I used to like him too.

But I realise now he's just another 'agitator' just as much as Tommy Robinson is.

As soon as the EU referendum result was delivered, Farage was off clinging onto Donald Trump's coat-tails, along with the likes of Raheem Kassam (another former failed UKIP leadership contender and former aide to Farage).

Another puppet, pushing someone else's agenda. But he's seen as 'acceptable', as opposed to Tommy Robinson.

If you dig hard enough you'll find they're on the same side.

Farage will try and lead people off on some merry dance, but mark my words, just watch where he tries and leads people.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Firebird said:

There's lots of people around that hope for a vaccine. Doesn't mean they're all part of a plot. I'm sure you got friends and family who may hope for a covid vaccine too.

My entire family is awake, thank God.

I have got rid of  any 'friends' who believe the corona hoax.

• Like 1