Fake anti lockdown Protestors set the narrative

JOHN ŌVERKILL

I have studied footage of the anti lockdown protests in London and noticed at least 11 what I consider fake Protestors who are there to either discredit , control the narrative or get protest stopped .

I attach various screenshots i will also attach the videos I have made about these fake Protestors , I call them acktours.. 

Feedback and new subscribers much appreciated

Screenshot_20201017-103358.png

• Like 1

The guy in the denim top with blood coming from his eye brown area i personally witnessed him getting hit by the police , he wasn’t getting violent he was just refusing to move . He was also more upset the fact he lost his phone rather than the injury. He was very shaken up by it all . He’s also part of various demonstrations from the start and from what I’ve spoken to him he seems like a decent guy . 
the man in the Adidas top I think could be linked to far right organisations from what I can remember of him at the demo , I think he isn’t an actor however he was there to hijack the event for personal reasons I.e kicking off with the police as many football events aren’t happening so the hooligans have nothing to do without trying to sound narrow minded. 

The problem here is Tribalism-based thinking. Logically, these 'actors' represent nothing except themselves and their own point of awareness. I am not in favour of the idea of individuals representing an entire 'group' of people we call 'conspiracy theorists/researchers'. Why? Because groups are made up of individuals. We should not all be singing from the same hymn sheet. A conscious group of individuals are able to rise above Tribalism and unite as individuals, not automatons in one group. Funny how this dynamic only occurs when dealing with niche groups, i.e. conspiracy 'theorists', Scientologists, New agers. Sticking to little scripts. These individuals don't represent conspiracy 'theorists' any more than Ted Bundy represents men.

This dynamic works thusly; a set of agreed upon values and informal 'rules' are implied or unconsciously agreed upon, then all of the individuals within that group prune their 'self' to align with the set of values in order to be seen as a 'good' representative of that 'group', i.e. 

"believes in aliens" +15 points

"believes in MK ultra mind control" +5 points

"believes in flat earth" -10 points

"believes in vaccines" -50 points

And so on. The common denominator is a commitment to seeking truth, but part of the overall awakening process is a realization that in life, often what you think you know, you don't, or even what you think you don't know, you do.

Either way, it is fairly easy to destroy the argument that a tiny handful of individuals 'represent' millions of people worldwide.

• Thanks 1

But the thing is , I have attended most of the London protests aswell so it could be possible that if you had photos of me at them all you could presume I am an infiltrator? 
the guy does look wierd but hasn’t “conspiracies” allways attracted strange people ? The ear piece I don’t believe he is listening livetime to some agent telling him what to do. It could be a hearing aid ? I’m not saying I know for a fact that he is legit because of course i could be wrong . 
He is also very close with the rest of the stand up X and I know some of them through friends of friends and I know they are genuine good people who would have realised this guy is an agent by now . 

• 8 months later...
On 11/3/2020 at 9:41 PM, Joebman said:

But the thing is , I have attended most of the London protests aswell so it could be possible that if you had photos of me at them all you could presume I am an infiltrator? 
the guy does look wierd but hasn’t “conspiracies” allways attracted strange people ? The ear piece I don’t believe he is listening livetime to some agent telling him what to do. It could be a hearing aid ? I’m not saying I know for a fact that he is legit because of course i could be wrong . 
He is also very close with the rest of the stand up X and I know some of them through friends of friends and I know they are genuine good people who would have realised this guy is an agent by now . 

Lol 🤣 ok , so this man has incited violence against the police on camera , stand up x cannot be trusted they have a member who was saying  the jab was the only thing stopping him seeing his girlfriend

Edited by JOHN ŌVERKILL

On 11/3/2020 at 1:45 PM, Joebman said:

The guy in the denim top with blood coming from his eye brown area i personally witnessed him getting hit by the police , he wasn’t getting violent he was just refusing to move . He was also more upset the fact he lost his phone rather than the injury. He was very shaken up by it all . He’s also part of various demonstrations from the start and from what I’ve spoken to him he seems like a decent guy . 
the man in the Adidas top I think could be linked to far right organisations from what I can remember of him at the demo , I think he isn’t an actor however he was there to hijack the event for personal reasons I.e kicking off with the police as many football events aren’t happening so the hooligans have nothing to do without trying to sound narrow minded. 

You personally witnessed it ? Well there is no footage whatsoever so that makes you a witness , so did you film it