A new approach?

Ethel

I acquired a couple of books recently on Stoicism and they have caused me to question the resistance those with an interest in conspiracy research have towards the changes currently being rolled out in our society.

One of the concepts of Stoicism is 'Amor Fati' or "love of one's fate".

What if we are fated to enter in to this Ultra Fascist new world order. Worst still, what if we are doing the wrong thing trying to stop it? Bear with me:

This is a collective manifestation. The position we are now in, a position in which restrictions are being placed on us every day, is the result of past actions, going back who knows how long. It is the collective unconscious, coming to the surface. As within, so without. As above, so below. The law of cause and effect.

We are being shat on because 'we', i.e. generations of people, have tolerated many thousands of years of being shat on by 'authority'. When was the last time in human history we were truly 'free'? Nobody knows. This current manifestation is designed to show us where we went wrong, so that we can change our actions, but what I cannot figure out is whether this should include people like us trying to change the hearts and minds of the general population.

I'm not saying it shouldn't. I printed out hundreds of informative leaflets/posters which I had intended to distribute. It just contained simple facts about the obvious downsides of masks, lockdown, hand sanitizer and social distancing. It saddens me to think of people ignoring or destroying the leaflets, but it saddens me even more to think: "what if we're just meant to accept what is unfolding"? I want to be wrong, so, so badly. I had prepared myself for taking action and vowing never to give up trying to help people see what we are heading towards, and today it has shifted again. I feel a sad sense of futility, as though I am doing something wrong by trying to prevent people from heading into a suffering which they might actually need in order to awaken.

I still haven't made my mind up either way.

Edited by Ethel
typo

3 minutes ago, Ethel said:

I still haven't made my mind up either way.

I had that same consideration.

Should I act, is it my right to remove self thought from another via my actions?

Or is it right to allow the actions of another via my non action?

I must be true to mine own feelings and thoughts.

Thus I must stand and act.

Is the mutilation of new born babies correct?

Is the injection of many harmful substances correct?

Is the removal of humans from nature and into a tech system correct?

Is the profit made from the 'rape' of this realm correct?

Is the use of 'young blood' and organs correct so that the 'old' can continue?

Is the actions of drug companies correct?

Is the actions of supposed authority correct?

these questions can go on and on

You must make your own choice and THAT is very important.

This 'life' is a very short 'act'.

Choose wisely the path you walk as it will dictate IF you have a future after this.

Or walk blindly into a sub-realm from which one will never leave?

Some meaningless shit.

sorry

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lake said:

Is the mutilation of new born babies correct?

Is the injection of many harmful substances correct?

Is the removal of humans from nature and into a tech system correct?

Is the profit made from the 'rape' of this realm correct?

Is the use of 'young blood' and organs correct so that the 'old' can continue?

Is the actions of drug companies correct?

Is the actions of supposed authority correct?

By my own personal standards, 'no' to all of the above. But our natural laws work in a specific way; there is a law of cause and effect, and what I am desperately trying to figure out is "how much action is too little, how much action is too much"?

I suppose it's silly for me to expect others to give me 'the answers' but thanks for your feedback.

We are not free because we are not inwardly free.

We can dream of "freedom" just like any monkey can, it is just imagination.

Humans live in delusions, they complain dream of being free ... but, as we have been warned, we miss the mark we don't really understand ourselves.

We repeat the errors of the past and bury all that is good, we will perish like the previous society.

Not because of those in charge ... but because we are not yet conscious enough to take control of ourselves.

We are in other words exactly where we are because it represents exactly what we are.

There is no mistake.

There is no conspiracy, except to comprehend that you reap exactly what we sow.

And so solutions cannot be easy, because they involve the inner transformation of all the human beings.

Only then will their world reflect light rather than chaos.

Life is not easy.

Today ... nobody wishes to life a finger, sitting on the sofa, complaining.

Burn down the light of Jesus of Nazareth - that is the only thing to agree on.

There are no mistakes.

And we are receiving exactly what we deserve.

We are born into a world were stupidity and sloth and vanity and mechanization is the only thing we are taught.

But our ancestors did not live like this.

Stoicism is valuable not because of accepting your fate, but because you change your fate.

Because you attempt to put some steel into yourself.

And you begin perhaps for the first time to do something other then drift in a black river.

The realised it began with changing themselves.

The Stoics followed the goodness and virtue of Nature.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ethel said:

This old David Icke video actually describes this issue to a great degree.

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=lyO-DIh-k3k 

Thank you for the video

If you take it from the "viewpoint" of totallity, all is well, because everything happens without doership.

Everything happens by itself.

But if we are in the manipulation business (meaning holding on to a doer), we have to live with its consequences.

Now nothing i say is certain, thats just my own personal belief.

The problem for me is to be constantly living between these two. On one hand, i dont want to go down the route we are heading, on the other i dont even know what will happen. It is in my own ignorance that i think i need to make a difference.

All i see right now is something i fear and dont want to come to fruiten, but im still unclear if thats not precisly what needs to happen. I never can be sure about that.

If i break it down on the level of spirituality, i have zero idea whats going on. Its like seeing a fraction of a picture through a keyhole. Maybe its not even my business to fully understand the picture. Maybe i take "I" too serious anyway. Right now i just want to help and discuss. Im sometimes angry and furious about others, sometimes just sad. Its a true rollercoaster this year.

• Thanks 1