NHS Clap to return?

Clansman82

How long do we think it will take before all the well trained sealions are on their doorsteps clapping for the National Health Shills again?

I'm guessing by the end of November.

Pots and pans sales are going to be doing well in the coming months, just don't try and buy any from Tesco.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Clansman82 said:

How long do we think it will take before all the well trained sealions are on their doorsteps clapping for the National Health Shills again?

Pots and pans sales are going to be doing well in the coming months, just don't try and buy any from Tesco.

I had a mate who once had the clap on the NHS,  think he caught it from a Nurse.....

image.jpeg.2d53c6ff59324f25d03658382cffa653.jpeg

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Haha 2

On 11/1/2020 at 7:06 PM, Clansman82 said:

They'll have to release the pots and pans from all the plastic they have covered them in ready for the Big  Pot Pan Clap Rattle and Roll.

11 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

They'll have to release the pots and pans from all the plastic they have covered them in ready for the Big  Pot Pan Clap Rattle and Roll.

I'm sure pots and pans will be redesignated as "essential items" just for NHS appreciation night.

6 hours ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

Let's applaud the NHS for doing literally nothing.

Incredible.

Thankfully it will be too cold and you have a good chance of actually catching the flu by standing outside your house clapping in the freezing cold like a numpty.

Well doing nothing health care related, but they do put lots of time into making shitty dance videos with bad singing on the internet. The only NHS staff I would applaud are the ones who have had the backbone to speak out and expose the truth about this absolute scam.