Let's Put Together A COLLABORATIVE MASTER-LIST Of EVERYTHING Being Done To RUIN GEN-Z YOUNGSTERS

HistoryIsComplex

I'll make a start with SOFTWARE AND GAMES THAT CAN NO LONGER BE BOUGHT ANONYMOUSLY, SOLD 2ND HAND OR EXCHANGED IN ANY WAY:

- My Generation actually BOUGHT Software and Games on PHYSICAL DISCS from BRICKS-AND-MORTAR STORES. Having discs, a printed manual and a box/packaging gave us the sense that we OWN THAT PARTICULAR COPY OF THE SOFTWARE OR GAME. (Even if the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT CLAIMED THAT WE ONLY OWN A LIMITED-LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR GAME...)

- GEN-Z increasingly only has ACCESS TO CLOUD/SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE software and games.

- This means HAVING TO SET UP A CLOUD ACCOUNT, HAVING TO I.D. YOURSELF TO THE SOFTWARE/GAME VENDOR (CREDIT CARD), NEVER GETTING PHYSICAL DISCS and HAVING TO MANDATORILY CONNECT TO THE INTERNT SO THE FUCKING SOFTWARE/GAME CAN EVEN RUN.

- GENERATION Z effectively CANNOT OWN SOFTWARE/GAMES ANYMORE - THERE ARE NO DISCS, THERE IS NO SELLING 2ND HAND TO A FRIEND, THERE IS NO "I'M TIRED OF THIS GAME. I'LL GIVE IT TO A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER TO PLAY". ITS A RENTAL SYSTEM WITH MANDATORY INTERNET CHECKS.

- SO GENERATION Z CANNOT OWN ANYTHING DIGITAL ANYMORE - IT IS IN THE CLOUD AND CAN ONLY BE RENTED BY CREDIT CARD.

• Like 1

The previous two forums that have both been disapeared had threads dedicated to the disruption of peoples endocrine systems through the use of hormone mimicking chemicals which imo is a form of silent warfare aimed at destroying the health, vitality and fertility of the population

• Like 1