Tommy Robinson arrested (again)

https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/01/tommy-robinson-cries-i-havent-done-anything-as-hes-arrested-at-rally-13517329/

I watched the live video, he did nothing wrong?
Those of you condone the police's behaviour, watch out, it may be you next time.
You need to wake up and see what this country is becoming.

"Supporters suggested the initial gathering was about showing support for another activist, Hatun Tash, who claims to have been attacked at Speaker’s Corner after showing an image of the prophet Muhammad, an act considered deeply offensive to Muslims."

It's on film Hatun Tash was smacked in the face by a man.

27 minutes ago, Shake said:

I watched the live video, he did nothing wrong?
Those of you condone the police's behaviour, watch out, it may be you next time.
You need to wake up and see what this country is becoming.

What was he arrested for this time?

How much do you know about 'Tommy Robinson'? Is this another one of these 'arrests for show', ie has it been staged?

• Thanks 2

Tommy was there to defend someone who makes speeches against Islam. Her name is Hatun Tash. She gets mobbed and hit, kicked Andrew punched every weekend all for criticising Mohammed and the Islamic faith. It is speakers corner after all.

Tommy was there to defend her free speech and suggested everyone bring her chocolates and flowers as a token of appreciation.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QNFGGH6Ej6A/

I am aware that Tommy maybe part of a Zionist movement but still he got the message across against grooming gangs and the shady tactics the BBC use through the documentary - Panodrama.

The so-called impartial police force shows how they will attack anyone that doesn't conform to their marxist ideals.

At this point our police are just thugs. Wish they showed this fight with actual criminals instead of running away or dropping to their knees. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Shake said:

Tommy was there to defend someone who makes speeches against Islam. Her name is Hatun Tash. She gets mobbed and hit, kicked Andrew punched every weekend all for criticising Mohammed and the Islamic faith. It is speakers corner after all.

Tommy was there to defend her free speech and suggested everyone bring her chocolates and flowers as a token of appreciation.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QNFGGH6Ej6A/

I am aware that Tommy maybe part of a Zionist movement but still he got the message across against grooming gangs and the shady tactics the BBC use through the documentary - Panodrama.

The so-called impartial police force shows how they will attack anyone that doesn't conform to their marxist ideals.

At this point our police are just thugs. Wish they showed this fight with actual criminals instead of running away or dropping to their knees. 

Don't get me wrong, I fell for the Tommy Robinson hype a couple of years ago myself and know better now. The 'grooming gangs' issue is obviously a concern to me, as it is to many others, but TR is an 'agitator' pushing someone else's agenda, and I think now it is feasible that his 'arrests' are facilitated by the Met Police in order to garner 'support' and whip up 'outrage' amongst his followers.

Speaking out against Islam is all very well and good, but stirring up hatred towards Muslims is not the answer, the 'ire' needs to be directed towards our Government, who are facilitating all this to happen. TR is backed by Zionists deliberately trying to stir up 'divide and rule' to distract us all from what is really going on.

• Like 6

TOMMY ROBINSON whom I admire and appreciate. He stood up for the thousands of young girls throughout the country who were groomed, drugged and gang raped by certain people.

Who went to prison and was beaten to a pulp for having the courage of his convictions. 

anyway here is some footage of the day before his arrest

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Shake said:

TOMMY ROBINSON whom I admire and appreciate. He stood up for the thousands of young girls throughout the country who were groomed, drugged and gang raped by certain people.

we are all disgusted by the organised muslim rape gangs and of the police complicity in covering up their crimes for years

But the problem is that the muslims are not behind the lockdown. The muslims didn't destroy the global economy in 2008 through banking malfeasance. The muslims don't keep taking western governments into war. The muslims aren't behind the cultural marxism picking our society apart at the seems.

Many immigrants might be muslims but they themselves are not the masterminds behind the MASS immigration into the west

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As has already been said, Tommy Robinson is a bona fide Zionist cock sucker. It is MI5 (essentially Mossad) that now puts grub on his table. It is a sad story, as he was his own man to begin with. I shared his passion on stopping mass immigration too, never an actual supporter, but you don't have a pop at the immigrants. You expose the real reasons why the government is importing them instead. You also don't buy into ridiculous fairy stories about muslim terrorists. Yawn. When all is said and done, Tommy is now working for the very same forces facilitating mass immigration, which he hated so much, and is actively helping them to achieve their goal of 'Us' versus 'Muslims' civil unrest. The moral 'Don't dance with the devil' springs to mind.            

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If Tommy Robinson hadn't turned into a vile, Zionist shill, then he wouldn't now be getting the platform. I mean, he suddenly waltzes on to the BBC Breakfast News sofa, the GMB sofa and many other sofas to boot does he? Some of them pretend to argue with him, but they are only playing their roles on the stage. It isn't a case of him ever being big enough to get on the stage in the first place either. The braindead, little muppet has always been a small fish, even when he was genuine. They could at least make a tiny effort at being convincing. Just LOL! Ha ha ha. 😀

Piers-Morgan-974932.jpg

2_Tommy-Robinson-court-case.jpg  

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1
On 11/1/2020 at 8:05 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Don't get me wrong, I fell for the Tommy Robinson hype a couple of years ago myself and know better now. The 'grooming gangs' issue is obviously a concern to me, as it is to many others, but TR is an 'agitator' pushing someone else's agenda, and I think now it is feasible that his 'arrests' are facilitated by the Met Police in order to garner 'support' and whip up 'outrage' amongst his followers.

Speaking out against Islam is all very well and good, but stirring up hatred towards Muslims is not the answer, the 'ire' needs to be directed towards our Government, who are facilitating all this to happen. TR is backed by Zionists deliberately trying to stir up 'divide and rule' to distract us all from what is really going on.

Great post. Out of likes

On 11/2/2020 at 4:15 PM, Macnamara said:

we are all disgusted by the organised muslim rape gangs and of the police complicity in covering up their crimes for years

But the problem is that the muslims are not behind the lockdown. The muslims didn't destroy the global economy in 2008 through banking malfeasance. The muslims don't keep taking western governments into war. The muslims aren't behind the cultural marxism picking our society apart at the seems.

Many immigrants might be muslims but they themselves are not the masterminds behind the MASS immigration into the west

Another cracking post. Tommy defended all these girls against Muslim grooming gangs. What did he do for the multitude of other children who were abused that weren't targeted by the foreigners?

On 11/5/2020 at 3:04 AM, numnuts said:

As has already been said, Tommy Robinson is a bona fide Zionist cock sucker. It is MI5 (essentially Mossad) that now puts grub on his table. It is a sad story, as he was his own man to begin with. I shared his passion on stopping mass immigration too, never an actual supporter, but you don't have a pop at the immigrants. You expose the real reasons why the government is importing them instead. You also don't buy into ridiculous fairy stories about muslim terrorists. Yawn. When all is said and done, Tommy is now working for the very same forces facilitating mass immigration, which he hated so much, and is actively helping them to achieve their goal of 'Us' versus 'Muslims' civil unrest. The moral 'Don't dance with the devil' springs to mind.            

Spot on

15 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Another cracking post. Tommy defended all these girls against Muslim grooming gangs. What did he do for the multitude of other children who were abused that weren't targeted by the foreigners?

well those children were abused by sabbatean zionists like greville janner, leon brittan and clement freud

7 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

Exactly mate. I dont see wor Tommy going after them or their ilk.

Without doubt, he is primarily obsessed with muslims accused of being paedos. Of course, some muslims are paedos and some muslims might band together to form paedo gangs. However, to pretend that they account for the great majority of paedos and paedo gangs in the U.K. is total rubbish. It is also ridiculous to make out that muslim paedo gangs are somehow more liable to be left alone, by the authorities, than other paedo gangs. In the current climate of Islamophobia, which essentially kicked off with 9/11, they are the easiest targets going! It's just that paedo gangs, by their nature, are some times very difficult to identify and properly prosecute. A lot of it is down to a lack of police and council resources. 

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1