Jump to content

Jordan Peterson


screamingeagle
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

it all theatre or is Jordan Peterson being sincere. I hope the latter.

up to you to decide,but if i can push the discusion to the limit,those are only words,we can't confirm that(i know he said "take the vacc") just saying 

 

his dauther "had covid" twice 

 

i think they played a" game",they knew or had been told to shut up at the start 

and now that the plandemic had been pushed through, they are "coming out" with true,meaningful opinions 

 

both had a very good topics in the resent past(podcasts) for a curious people to analize them 

 

is it enough for us to say that they are on "our" side ,i don't know(i know what some members will say)

 

here's one vid 

 

 

condesending or sincere???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • screamingeagle changed the title to Jordan Peterson
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If someone appears out of nowhere and is all of a sudden thrust into the media spotlight, is lauded as counter-culture or 'alternative', speaks for a large number of people or even a generation, or is otherwise pushed forward as an example of someone who "should" be listened to, my mathematical calculations tell me there is a 97.4% chance they are an illuminati puppet.

 

That is all.

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 2:22 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Is it all theatre or is Jordan Peterson being sincere. I hope the latter.

 

 

 

 

On 11/11/2021 at 2:22 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Is it all theatre or is Jordan Peterson being sincere. I hope the latter.

 

 

 

"Stupid me then" yes you fucking moron. People choose to put what they want in their bodies but if you cant see tyranny when its looking at you in the face then sorry.

 

Go and write another lobster analogy and bore us all to death with it.  Doesn't seem very logical to take something then go "oh i didn't know this was part of the deal" there was never a deal it doesn't work like that you don't need to be a phychologist to work that out. 

 

Notice how self absorbed he is as well makes out his looking out for the unvaxed by saying they cant leave the country then its all about me me me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson promote Noahide laws
https://hillmd.substack.com/p/ben-shapiro-and-jordan-peterson-shill

 

"Is it mere coincidence that enslavement mechanisms including vaccine passports, mask and vaccine mandates, criminal mass migration, gun confiscation from lawful citizens, and food rationing are being forced upon you by leaders while celebrities — like Donald Trump (here, here, and here), Naomi Wolf, and Dr. Vladimir Zelenko (here and here) — urge you to follow Noahide laws by which those disobeying their masters are condemned to death by beheading?"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/1/2020 at 4:00 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Peterson is a globalist conman that is there to lull people back to sleep. While working at the UN, Peterson helped write a Marxist blueprint for one world government communism

Well, he is 'famous', and uncensored. So that gives us the cue that he is under 'them'.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2022 at 10:09 PM, Ethel said:

If someone appears out of nowhere and is all of a sudden thrust into the media spotlight, is lauded as counter-culture or 'alternative', speaks for a large number of people or even a generation, or is otherwise pushed forward as an example of someone who "should" be listened to, my mathematical calculations tell me there is a 97.4% chance they are an illuminati puppet.

 

That is all.

This🙌

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do people think of Andrew tate? He supposedly took Jordans daughter into his home. She wanted to go to Romania and ride him while her father was "unwell"? The whole story seems absolutely ridiculous to me. I don't think the guys are real, more scripted idiots I mean they have done TV time so does that say it all in itself? 

 

I'm concerned they're false operatives but Andrew is quite open with some anti Establishment opinions that seem to be often pretty spot on. I'd like to know if the elite would let anyone be to be honest. Do you reach a certain level of fame and money, then they have to step in to stop you changing the narrative? Kinda sounds a lot more plausible in my head than a world full of celebrities, but not one of them has their eyes open or stands for the people.. 

 

It's a strange life now you'd have to be a fool to believe anything, and that means we all know nothing.

 

Pointless existence much.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sanityisgone said:

but Andrew is quite open with some anti Establishment opinions that seem to be often pretty spot on.

 

That's how they get viewers, appeal to young men that are dropping out of society. The problem is their solutions. To my knowledge, Jordan doesn't really advocate collectivizing, which is dangerous when the opposition are collectivizing against you. It's just "clean your room", and "wash your penis, bucko". I get the importance of personal responsibility, but it's condescending when the enemy also push hyperindividualism. It's some containment zone to stop young conservative men taking action, at least in my opinion.

 

Not sure about the Tate guy, I will have to check him out.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sanityisgone said:

What do people think of Andrew tate? He supposedly took Jordans daughter into his home. She wanted to go to Romania and ride him while her father was "unwell"? The whole story seems absolutely ridiculous to me. I don't think the guys are real, more scripted idiots I mean they have done TV time so does that say it all in itself? 

 

He is an overgrown child who acts like a thug. Stupid loudmouth gobshite. 

 

Still if that's what the globalists are pushing as masculinity these days.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

That's how they get viewers, appeal to young men that are dropping out of society. The problem is their solutions. To my knowledge, Jordan doesn't really advocate collectivizing, which is dangerous when the opposition are collectivizing against you. It's just "clean your room", and "wash your penis, bucko". I get the importance of personal responsibility, but it's condescending when the enemy also push hyperindividualism. It's some containment zone to stop young conservative men taking action, at least in my opinion.

 

Not sure about the Tate guy, I will have to check him out.

 

Yes absolutely it's a massive scam to reel you in, but is there some genuinitity in some or what seems like often a lot of what he says. But then like you said they're very good actors, so is he just damage control for the ones that are inevitably dropping society like you said or some waking up. It would make sense as poverty increase they would need more damage control.

 

I don't think we stand a chance in life, we're talking and talking but the only answer is to go play the system and get rich like them. Then you can help people like yourself. We either need to stand up and take it back together, or get rich or die trying. Everything else seems boring to me now, don't you feel the same? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...