Chrislam to be the one world religion?

Seeker

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

Tony Blair and the pope are promoting a new religion called Chrislam, a combination of Christianity and Islam as the name suggests. If tony Blair and the pope are promoting it then it’s the elite globalists promoting it

Any links to this info ?

Why doesn't this surprise me? Impeccable timing wouldn't you say ? :classic_angry:

9 hours ago, alexa said:

Any links to this info ?

Why doesn't this surprise me? Impeccable timing wouldn't you say ? :classic_angry:

I can do, might be easier to go on DuckDuckGo and type in ‘Chrislam Tony Blair’, ‘Chrislam the Pope’, then can pick which article you like 😊

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

In response to the question posed in the thread title: Yes, sort of, but it's a little deeper than that...

'Mystery Babylon' of Revelation 17, 18. Without doubt, one of the more intriguing passages in all of Holy Writ. This was one of William 'Bill' Cooper's pet topics. 'Tis a portion of Scripture that has seduced numerous thinkers -- religionists and spiritually minded secularists alike -- into playing Sherlock with its devilishly ambiguous text. Who can't help but keep coming back to it; those who stray from it are often pulled back into its magnetic labyrinth, as I was and am now, thanks largely to a book I'm presently reading.

Queen of All is the title. A book by Jim Tetlow, Roger Oakland, and Brad Myers. I assume these are three different persons and not just one. To this day, I still struggle with the doctrine of the Trinity, and there are those who believe the teaching is not Christian at all but has its roots in ancient Babylon/occult Mystery Religions. Let the games begin.

With regard to the One World Religion, specifically...

As to the identity of 'Mystery Babylon' it is not a stretch nor is it unsurprising that Rome would be a favorite suspect for many literary sleuths. Of the five commonly named suspects entertained, it's one of the more plausible ones. New York City? Ha. Jerusalem? Whatever. Iraq? The least likely of the five. Saudi Arabia/Mecca? Now we're getting somewhere. Author/researcher Joel Richardson definitely makes a strong and convincing case for this, and no, he is not a crypto-Jesuit just because he favors Mecca over Rome, as one or two published antipapal paranoiac character assassins make him out to be.

As much as I lean toward Richardson's eschatological worldview centering around Islam/Chrislam being the One World Religion/Mystery Babylon, perhaps in the end all roads do lead back to Rome. In any case, this 'Babylon' is a Mystery, and not a Dogma.

Queen of All, however, does provide some titillating information that has got me thinking once again of who this 'Woman' mentioned in the Book of Revelation might be.

Note: Queen of All is not a book on Mystery Babylon, but rather concerns itself with how a One World Religion might come into play.

Indeed, what could possibly unite the nations of the world under the umbrella of a New World Religion? 

Maitreya? Heard of this one but to me doesn't seem realistic. ET? Maybe. Not real space aliens, mind you, we know that. More like an 'invasion' like the kind Nazi/NASA rocket scientist Wernher von Braun during an alleged deathbed confession predicted would one day happen.

Christ in holographic form? The technology certainly exists should the powers that be opt for this scenario. Holographic entertainers already 'perform' at concerts, with one nation's head of state reported to have appeared before a mass gathering in holographic form.

Still, would 'ET' have the power to convert the more than two billion devout monotheists of the world, to the extent that such ones would be willing to relinquish their long- and deeply held Abrahamic creeds for godless techno-saviors espousing an ahistoric message devoid of holiness and religious tradition?

That Marian apparitions have the power to transform the minds and lives of their eye-witnesses can be seen in the most famous case of them all: Fatima, in which hundreds of thousands in attendance became instant believers; among them, numerous atheists and communists.

That an image of Christ could be produced via holographic projection is not out of the realm of possibility, but would it have any effect on the over 1 billion Muslims in the world? Highly unlikely. Yet, there would be no need for holograms so long as the Madonna continues to be observed in the skies. And she is. As this book documents, Marian apparitions are becoming ever more frequent and are being seen worldwide -- not just in Catholic-predominant lands but in such places as the Orient, as well. How to account for this?

Most intriguingly, these heavenly visions of Mary all seem to impart the same message: Universalism (What a beautiful concept, this, however unbiblical.) Or, more precisely, ecumenicism -- the operative word, here.

Interestingly, the authors tell of Muslims making pilgrimages to Marian apparition sites and shrines. The authors also quote from a Catholic Catechism in which the comment is made of how Muslims basically worship the same God that Christians do. Here we can see how 'Chrislam' would have the power to catch on with many within these faiths who tote olive branches.

One thing I didn't know prior to reading this book was the extent to which Muslims venerate the Blessed Mother. Apparently, the Virgin Mary is revered within Islamic holy texts.

Most surprisingly, the authors tell of increasing Mary worship and observed Marian apparitions within Protestant denominations as well.

What of non-monotheistic religions and spiritualities? As one learns from reading this most fascinating book, Marian-like apparitions are also being reported among, for instance, the New Agers and neo-pagans, accompanied by the similar message that all religious beliefs are at their core equal and of the Creator, only these visions aren't perceived as Mary but of Diana -- a goddess with a 'Queen of Heaven' title, herself. Here we can see how the nature worshippers might be drawn into the NWO as well.

Will Marian visions play a key factor in helping to unite the religions of the world, leading them to worldwide peace under the headship/dictatorship of the Roman Catholic Church? Of the other theories out there vying for the One World Religion position, this one to me has all the makings of a potential conspiracy-fact.

14 hours ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

Will Marian visions play a key factor in helping to unite the religions of the world, leading them to worldwide peace under the headship/dictatorship of the Roman Catholic Church?

1 Thessalonians 5:2

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Religion is the major cause of war, murder and mayhem throughout the world, but to me it's the biggest load of bollocks you could ever get, and a major brainwashing tool to keep the sheep in line! The Vatican is filled with Pedo's who convince their flock that if they don't toe the line and confess their 'sins' to the holy father they will all burn in hell when they turn their toes up! Meanwhile, God's representatives here are earth are allowed to molest and in some cases kill children for their own perverted ends!

The Church of England have Bishops and their underlings who molest children over decades before someone decides enough is enough, we have religions who say it's followers must wage a holy Jihad against the 'Kaffirs'  {US} The Jehovah's Witnesses expect members to donate part of their earnings to the church to keep it running and functional! It seems to me that we, the common or garden plebs are just to keep the wheels rolling! With all these 'One True God' characters up there, heaven must be bursting at it's seams, and yet, IF he did exist, surely the could only ever be 'ONE TRUE GOD' so the others must surely be Usurpers who have no right to be there in the first place! This 'Religious' stuff is very complicated, about as complicated as some of the 'T.V. Soap' plots, and getting more and more complicated in a bid to stay the 'Top Dog'!

I took my car for a service the other day and got thrown out because the vicar said I was blocking the aisle!🤫

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Religion is the major cause of war, murder and mayhem throughout the world, but to me it's the biggest load of bollocks you could ever get, and a major brainwashing tool to keep the sheep in line! The Vatican is filled with Pedo's who convince their flock that if they don't toe the line and confess their 'sins' to the holy father they will all burn in hell when they turn their toes up! Meanwhile, God's representatives here are earth are allowed to molest and in some cases kill children for their own perverted ends!

The Church of England have Bishops and their underlings who molest children over decades before someone decides enough is enough, we have religions who say it's followers must wage a holy Jihad against the 'Kaffirs'  {US} The Jehovah's Witnesses expect members to donate part of their earnings to the church to keep it running and functional! It seems to me that we, the common or garden plebs are just to keep the wheels rolling! With all these 'One True God' characters up there, heaven must be bursting at it's seams, and yet, IF he did exist, surely the could only ever be 'ONE TRUE GOD' so the others must surely be Usurpers who have no right to be there in the first place! This 'Religious' stuff is very complicated, about as complicated as some of the 'T.V. Soap' plots, and getting more and more complicated in a bid to stay the 'Top Dog'!

I took my car for a service the other day and got thrown out because the vicar said I was blocking the aisle!🤫

You know that there's another Abrahamic religion that molests an alarming amount children per capita too right?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Context 

A post on Facebook claims that Pope Francis recently declared “Chrislam,” a purported synthesis of Islam and Roman Catholicism, as the new One World Religion at the seventh meeting of the Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions, held on September 14-15, 2022. 

Verdict

This claim has no basis in reality, and has been marked false accordingly.

Link - https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/065754d6?hs_amp=true

• Confused 1

On 11/1/2020 at 4:14 AM, Seeker said:

Tony Blair and the pope are promoting a new religion called Chrislam, a combination of Christianity and Islam as the name suggests. If tony Blair and the pope are promoting it then it’s the elite globalists promoting it

no i think that the new world order will impose the noahide laws

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

You know that there's another Abrahamic religion that molests an alarming amount children per capita too right?

Indeed I do, It'll be the race no one is allowed to mention because it's not considered Kosher to do so, Oy Vey vot is the world coming to?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

The Vatican is filled with Pedo's who convince their flock that if they don't toe the line and confess their 'sins' to the holy father they will all burn in hell when they turn their toes up!

Your wrong, Pope Francis claims there is no hell now :classic_laugh: don't believe everything you read, he did say it.

https://www.ncregister.com/news/don-t-trust-the-report-that-pope-francis-denied-hell-vatican-warns?amp&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx-jZ-ODq_AIVy-vtCh2XDA8pEAMYASAAEgLEiPD_BwE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I class myself as a non-denominational Christian, from an evangelical background that I no longer identify with, so I'm definitely not Catholic. So I guess I still have much to learn about Catholicism.

How far back do the child predator stories in the Catholic church go? TradCaths say that the Vatican is infiltrated, at least since Vat 2. Whether that's true or whether it has always been a den of vipers is what I want to get to the bottom of. Some of the most enlightening information I have on world affairs is from TradCaths, so  I don't want to write their concerns off.

If you wanted to make the West and Christendom look terrible, a hostile clique infiltrating the Vatican and making it look scummy would make sense. So I think the possiblilty of people wearing the mask of Catholicism should be investigated, especially when the suspects are known for child rape lines in their own culture.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

There would be a motive too, because certain people say they want to destroy Edom, and they say the West and Rome is Edom. The grudge goes back to Hadrian.

I've seen some videos on this (and btw I think it's basically projection of ancient history and myths onto the present day), but even looking at this from their pov, Edom as the USA is their sugar daddy and protector. Why should they bite the hand that feeds them, leaving them vulnerable to the Muslim hordes to invade? Unless there's a plan to bide their time until "Edom" is no longer necessary and someone else like Russia will underwrite them. 

27 minutes ago, Campion said:

I've seen some videos on this (and btw I think it's basically projection of ancient history and myths onto the present day), but even looking at this from their pov, Edom as the USA is their sugar daddy and protector. Why should they bite the hand that feeds them, leaving them vulnerable to the Muslim hordes to invade? Unless there's a plan to bide their time until "Edom" is no longer necessary and someone else like Russia will underwrite them. 

I get what you're saying, but why would they undermine them? They import people that are pro Palestine and support BDS,  they undermine America demographically, they pass America's tech to its enemies, etc.

They also have China, and China is basically a factory nation of worker drones.

I think there plan was to milk the West dry, then let it blow away like dust, then move on to their new golden calf in the East.

Biden serves as the perfect scapegoat too, because they can just blame the downfall of America on incompetence and him being senile. And it demoralizes the nation so they're more open to an alternative (Eurasianism).

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

There would be a motive too, because certain people say they want to destroy Edom, and they say the West and Rome is Edom. The grudge goes back to Hadrian.

Is Edom today's Saudi Arabia ? :classic_unsure:

JACOB sent messengers ahead of him to his brother ESAU in the land of SEIR (Northwest Saudi Arabia), the NATION of EDOM

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

Is Edom today's Saudi Arabia ? :classic_unsure:

You'll get conflicting stories depending on who you ask.

Emou-J5q-Vo-AEta-Nf.jpg

edom.jpg

Some old books claim that things have been inverted too. I can't post the most spicy info, but if you search for 'Edom' on this archive and check the images you might see what I mean. Probably not wise if you don't use a VPN though.

As far as I can see, Edom was a Bronze age tribe who lived to the south of present day Israel, and was therefore a rival for territory and trade routes etc. So, not surprising that there was some bad blood between them. 

Fast forwarding to later ages, and the Jews seem to have a habit of using their ancient history and mythology as a code language to talk about their current friends and enemies. Like a dog-whistle to communicate among themselves without alerting their enemies - eg the Romans. The book of Revelation is arguably about the Romans for example. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Now Edom (and Europe via the controversial belief that Europe is Edom) may get the blame for destroying the temple of Solomon. 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2021-06-13/ty-article/who-really-destroyed-solomons-temple-in-jerusalem/0000017f-f2dc-dc28-a17f-feff98f00000

"Who really destroyed Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem? 

Renowned biblical scholar Richard Elliott Friedman suggests we got it wrong all along: that the real culprits weren’t the Babylonians. "

The Babylonians may have destroyed Judah and kicked out its populace, but they did not destroy the temple. The culprits were the Edomites, a small kingdom in the southern Transjordan, he posits."

And so I'm not accused of being a conspiracy theorist, this next quote is from Wiki: 

"There is a Jewish tradition stemming from the Talmud, that the descendants of Esau would eventually become the Romans, and to a larger extent, all Europeans. "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom 

(Esau was the founder of Edom and the elder son of the Hebrew patriarch Isaac). 

Edited by Campion