so here is the thing. there is a virus out there, but clearly not from bats.

kyrusdemnati

1 hour ago, Martin1234 said:

Yeah I am familiar with agenda 21. I read up on that a few years back. True, they could easily poison the water if we refuse the vaccine.

But what do you think is the reason behind the need to vaccinate everyone? Agenda 21 is around depopulation if I remember correctly. Surely if people start to die off after the vaccines they will have to stop.

I believe the idea is to put anti-fertility agents in the vaccines.  This has already been tested previously:

https://www.pop.org/whos-behind-the-program-to-sterilize-kenyan-women-without-their-consent/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

As you say. My Mrs had to help me to the toilet as I could barely stand. The coughing was horrendous. I was off work for 3 weeks and even when I returned I was so coughing fit a couple of months. I kept waking and the bed was so wet, I would have thought I'd wet myself if it wasn't all around the pillow. Horrible. I have had the flu before but nothing like this.

I believe I caught this from my kids, who had nothing more than a light cough the week before, which is kind of in line with what is said. I guess I will really never know for certain, but I don't fancy getting it again!

I am on some kind of middle ground with the covid stories. I don't believe all of what we are told but I also don't believe all of the alternative theories either. I definitely don't buy the Wuhan market BS, that's a blatant lie! I'm also not buying the DNA changing vaccine nonsense either.

Sorry you had that mate. Does sound like how bad flu can get- actually very like how that "Aussie flu" was described about 3 years ago. 

I find it very hard to believe that there is a lab in Wuhan where that "bat coronavirus" was "being studied" which causes an epidemic in Wuhan is NOT from that lab. What are the odds of that? Whether it was deliberate or  accidental not is hard to know but out it has got.

I'm not a believer of the DNA vaccine changer either. If the elites or dodgy corporates wanted to get rid of us they could easily put something in the water supply or in fact even let a virus escape from a lab. 

I'm leaning towards China carelessly let this virus get out as they'd like to be the next economic "super power" and one way to do that is to cause the western world to be bankrupted which is happening.

The western elites don't mind cos they have all the wealth they could ever need already and then they can start The Great Reset.

7 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I'm leaning towards China carelessly let this virus get out as they'd like to be the next economic "super power" and one way to do that is to cause the western world to be bankrupted which is happening

Definitely on the lines of what I think too.

• Like 1

Anti fertility into water... 

How the hell do you get around that!

I eat tumeric, Cider vinegar, diatomaceous earth, plus take a few vitamins and minerals daily. Along with a relatively decent fresh diet. Drugs in water is bad though. I'm in Anglia and they don't add flouride here, but that must only be because of the naturally occurring level.