Jump to content

Lewis Hamilton / BLM / LGBT / F1 Steward Vitaly Petrov Father murdered - (timing???)- Coincidence :O)


Basket Case
 Share

Recommended Posts

Summary;


Lewis Hamilton - Huge BLM icon - uses F1 to push (Soros?) BLM agenda - pressuring most F1 drivers to 'Bend the Knee' before each race.


Vitaly Petrov - Ex_F1 driver - Speaks out against Hamilton's pre-race 'Bending  the Knee' 

Vitaly Petrov - Russian Ex-F1 driver called to work as Race Steward at Portuguese Grand Prix

Vitaly Petrov - Called home Saturday of Portuguese GP and misses working for Sundays race due to Fathers 'Death' - (shot by assassin)
 


The FIA has outlined how F1’s pre-race anti-racism stand will go ahead at the British GP to provide “clarity and reassurance” for drivers.
https://www.crash.net/f1/news/940982/1/how-f1s-antiracism-stand-will-be-conducted-british-gp



F1 world champion Lewis Hamilton says he is surprised by the choice of Vitaly Petrov as one of the stewards for this weekend’s Portuguese GP.
https://www.crash.net/f1/news/946742/1/hamilton-surprised-choice-petrov-f1-steward-after-blm-comments

 

LGBTQ+ organisation Racing Pride condemns the decision to appoint Vitaly Petrov to the role of F1 Race Steward in Portugal in light of his views on racism and homosexuality.
https://www.crash.net/f1/news/946926/1/lgbtq-organisation-racing-pride-calls-out-f1-over-petrov-steward-appointment


Ex-F1 driver Vitaly Petrov has stepped down from his FIA stewarding position at this weekend's Portuguese GP following the death of his father.

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/947114/1/exf1-driver-petrov-steps-down-steward-duties-after-fathers-death

Vitaly Petrov's father, Alexandr Petrov assassinated in Russia (middle of GP weekend)
https://www.grandprix.com/news/vitaly-petrovs-father-assassinated-in-russia.html 


Vitaly Petrov’s Father Is Murdered In Russia While His Son Is In Portimao As Commissioner Of The Portuguese GP
https://tv6.news/vitaly-petrovs-father-is-murdered-in-russia-while-his-son-is-in-portimao-as-commissioner-of-the-portuguese-gp/



What a strange coincidence eh ? The very weekend an outspoken ex-driver gets asked to be a Race Steward, his Father is shot and has to go home.. 🤨
BC 


 

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I used to like F1 and football many moons ago, but all this agenda garbage puts me right off of sport. As David Icke would say "get off your knees!", it is a sign of submission. F1 is utter shite and football without the fans there to be a part of it is pointless in my eyes, has no soul anymore. It would not suprise me one bit if Vitaly Petrov's Father was murdered as a result of these agenda's. The more money that runs in the river, the colder the water becomes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok Basket Case, I get where you're coming from now, thanks. As long as posts contain pictures, links and a video without any kind of cerebral writing content they will remain in the general chat forum. This is an obvious disadvantage to me as I have long been intrigued by artistic expression where I can observe the brains patterns of thinking which become unusually active in the brain. 

I have absolutely no idea what the message is you are trying to convey but I shall follow the comments, observe any subsequent video and click on the links. Hopefully, by employing this methodology, I will become wise. 

 

 

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

Ok Basket Case, I get where you're coming from now, thanks. As long as posts contain pictures, links and a video without any kind of cerebral writing content they will remain in the general chat forum. This is an obvious disadvantage to me as I have long been intrigued by artistic expression where I can observe the brains patterns of thinking which become unusually active in the brain. 

I have absolutely no idea what the message is you are trying to convey but I shall follow the comments, observe any subsequent video and click on the links. Hopefully, by employing this methodology, I will become wise. 

 

 

 

Can you rewrite that in English, so l can comprehend what you're actually saying please  ?  😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

Can you rewrite that in English, so l can comprehend what you're actually saying please  ?  😉

 

If I may?

 

3 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

I get so sick of all those posts containing videos  and links by people who are barely able to read and write.  There are  handful here who do appreciate a good fable and make good comments but I was hacked off this morning when I saw my last post had been removed to some obscure section of the forum as I thought it was worth a read.

 

 

<shrugs>

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:

 

Can you rewrite that in English, so l can comprehend what you're actually saying please  ?  😉

 

Apologies BC,  I'm so engrossed in 'masonfreeparty's post dated 11th October regarding Pier's Corbyn and the solar minimum that I won't be able to respond until tomorrow. It is such engrossing and fascinating literature and I'm just thankful that such a masterful, cerebral work of literature wasn't beamed off somewhere before I had a chance to fully absorb all the intellectual detail.   When my mind is taxed so heavily, I instantly fall asleep. Thank you for not removing this post. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

 

Apologies BC,  I'm so engrossed in 'masonfreeparty's post dated 11th October regarding Pier's Corbyn and the solar minimum that I won't be able to respond until tomorrow. It is such engrossing and fascinating literature and I'm just thankful that such a masterful, cerebral work of literature wasn't beamed off somewhere before I had a chance to fully absorb all the intellectual detail.   When my mind is taxed so heavily, I instantly fall asleep. Thank you for not removing this post. 

 

l find you very unreasonable and unpleasant.
Thanks  xx
 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...