Covid 19 is real

We all need towake up to the fact that Covid 19 is real.  We all love David Icke, I get that but this winter will hit us with covid 19 like a smack around your face that hurts real bad!  Fucking wake up people! This is a pandenic of all kinds and we have to look after ourselfs the best way we can.  Not wearing masks is a real bad move, ok, 

so some people who worked for the NHS

• Haha 2
Just now, josaphina said:

We all need towake up to the fact that Covid 19 is real.  We all love David Icke, I get that but this winter will hit us with covid 19 like a smack around your face that hurts real bad!  Fucking wake up people! This is a pandenic of all kinds and we have to look after ourselfs the best way we can.  Not wearing masks is a real bad move, ok, 

so some people who worked for the NHS saw nothing and they are wondering why and what etc but they should be happy that it diddnt hit them.  OMG....aM I Talking to stupid people?

Ok, I AM STUPID WITH COMPUTER STUFF BUT NOT STUPID WITH WHATS GOING ON............WE ARE DEALING WITH A FUCKING PANDEMIC AND YOU GUYS ARE MAKING IT WORSE ..............PUT YOUR FUCKING MASK ON!!! GET A FUCKING GRIP!!!! ITS REAL!!! 

its so funny that people would think that in a pandemic everything would be ok............lol its a fucking pandenic for gods sake!! and the goverment charts that people put up saying it was all fixed because they have eveidence etc...........lol ,,,,,,,it was a plan for things to come...........ok

They even have plans for an ailan invasion..........ok,,,,,,,they have plans for every thing....