What the hell are NESCAFE playing at? Transgender symbols, no gender symbols, unknown covid? symbols on their coffee? See pic

WTF?!!!!!
I thought I'll just have a coffee... using the coffee brand I've been using the last week or so, then saw this load of shite on the jar!
It's covered in transgender symbols, no gender symbols, other symbols I'm not sure of but look like it's referring to a virus attacking a gene?  (circle with a asterisk type star above it?)
Check it out:  (see other pics for meaning of symbols too)
(Here's yet another thing to boycott along with Sainsburys & Tesco I think)

trstf.jpg

image.png.352424e46c6a1d6fe305451193abbdcd.png

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
get better sybols example
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Don't get me wrong, each to his or her own, or his/her/its own....
(like many other open minded people) I think, be what you want to be, whatever that is, it's your decision - I will like you for whatever sex, or non-sex you want to be, no judgement here, I will love/like you for free with no judgement, it doesn't matter to me what sex you are (or sexes) or sexual persuasion, what you look like, I love you for free - as long as you are a GOOD PERSON - all that I want is to be around GOOD people.  That's all I want from a person - to be good - and loving.

What I don't like is having this shit rammed down my throat by some fucking corporation.  What's it got to do with them?

Fuck this I'm off for a coffee....errr - actually make that a tea.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately if you cannot say Man and Woman .... then it is not actually okay.

Before long disgusting things are taught to your children.

It is not okay actually.

British people have been taught to be proud to have no idea ... to be "open minded" ... meaning don't know even basic things, because everyone is so nice and it's all fun isn't it.

Embarrassing culture.

Many new football kits are PINK, and football shows with female asking questions (often don't know shit about football).

Social engineering.

Soon men speaking like women wearing dresses will actually by PM, just look at Ireland.

Women punching men in public.

White man licking boots of black man.

Black man peroxiding skin to be white.

Sickness in everyone.

Still British people very polite, it is progress.

British people laugh it off ... hope someone else will fix situation.

Orwell ...  British public is heavily indocrinated to be upside down, like straw dog sacrfice to satan.

Below Ronaldo wearing Juventus colours.   Juventus colours black and white only.

Messi.

Orwell : war is peace,  masks is strength, women are men, slavery is democracy, we is me.

Jesus : whole society is full of evil and twisted lies ... dangerous place ... only God can help, help from outside.   World is ruled by darkness.  India ... they call it Maya.  Madness.  World of Sorrow.   Only help from outside.   Society is ploughed under after a certain time in the cycles of life.   Every society.  Ploughed under for new season.

But what is harvest?   Only few.

Go back to beginning.  It is not okay to not know Man and Woman.  It is not okay.   You reap what you sow.

Throw plastic in dustbin, then goes into the sea, then fish eat, trawler comes.   Then you get fish & chips.  You eat plastic that you threw in dustbin.

Therefore must be sane.  Not coward.  Tell the truth.   Live well.   Follow strength of ancestors.   Know the tricks of the world.  Do not accept.   Only law I follow is God's law.  Follow the stars, ascend.   Leave all rubbish down below, never changes.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

Also get better coffee.   Whittard has Monsson Malabar very good, or Markus Coffee very good single source.

Nescafe only good if hot neighbour has Gold Blend, but that was a long time ago, she's old now.

mm.jpg.add6ef1e2d8ac0893ff2abbd9937b510.jpg

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

Nescafe is to Maastricht Coup what Barclays is to the 2008 financial crisis. I dont trust any of these big corporations, especially google et al. They are like super federal states in their own right. I remember the shock at "dont be evil" google being tied up in helping the CCP suppress free speech in China. Now its here and no ones fucking bothered. No wonder the world is in such a state, very few people give a fuck.

10 minutes ago, Jack said:

All very much part of the Great Reset and opening up conditions

This explains a lot. 

After drinking some Nescafe this morning I had an overwhelming urge to cut my dick off, shove a tampon up my bum and go out on the prowl looking for a rainbow transgender non binary person to seduce.. 🤨 

Luckily I'd lost my keys and couldn't get out of my house 🙂 

After drinking 2 litres of water the effects thankfully wore off. 

NESCAFE ? 

Just say NO !!!  😡

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

This explains a lot. 

After drinking some Nescafe this morning I had an overwhelming urge to cut my dick off, shove a tampon up my bum and go out on the prowl looking for a rainbow transgender non binary person to seduce.. 🤨 

Luckily I'd lost my keys and couldn't get out of my house 🙂 

After drinking 2 litres of water the effects thankfully wore off. 

NESCAFE ? 

Just say NO !!!  😡

ahhh brilliant...(still out of feckin likes)👍

Just poured said nescafe drink, saw this (think nestle need to work on this?)

image.png.2cd62ef81221043c663fbd41b2a8222f.png

• Haha 1

Interesting to see the symbols that Nescafe is using.

There is no 3rd symbol.  It is just total disorder, any symbols you like one after the other.

And that is what is happening it is disorder.

Order / intelligence / consciousness is Man-Woman, Yin-Yang, Darkness-Light, Chalice-Blade.

If not then drift into kaos.

Same cancer / coronavirus / mental health / environment catastrophe ... all disorder, of human population, disorder at every level.

19 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Interesting to see the symbols that Nescafe is using.

There is no 3rd symbol.  It is just total disorder, any symbols you like one after the other.

And that is what is happening it is disorder.

Order / intelligence / consciousness is Man-Woman, Yin-Yang, Darkness-Light, Chalice-Blade.

If not then drift into kaos.

Same cancer / coronavirus / mental health / environment catastrophe ... all disorder, of human population, disorder at every level.

Indeed, disorder - inversion etc...
I know Nestle have always been a dodgy company (like many others) but, makes me worry about their FULL product line, I think I may have already had my last cup of any type of nescafe brand.
(need to look into other nestle coffee brands and related companies to nestle)

EDIT:  Here it is:
https://www.nestle.com/brands

EDIT:  Starfucks (surprise, surprise) Haagandaz ice cream, pellegrino, perrier water, kitkat chocolate (we knew that one) they even sell their shit to pets? (purina etc) and I'm never buying a nesquik milkshake off them ever again.

add link
On 10/30/2020 at 1:45 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

Yes had a quick look this morning, Nescafe #3 biggest brand in the world.   That particular coffee comes with colourful tins of different sorts.  The transgender design was done by a trans at a university they have some connection with - partnership "helping to understand" or something.   Pink is big in soccer team strips.  Not sure where else.  Probably the brands don't want to be "left behind".  Pink pound, kaos pound.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Has anyone stopped to think..

Its just symbols on a coffee jar? So what. 

Haha.

But yes I have to say those symbols are unnecessary and stupid.

It's a fair point TheAwakened mate yeah  👍- it's just - what got my goat is, it's the corporations - what are they implying here? Why are they getting involved with human gender, what is their motive?  
Is it just that they want to be 'inclusive' so they can sell their coffee to people who aren't male or female and self identify as something else - well, that's probably their answer.
I agree with you, it's just symbols on a coffee jar, but, it's from a big nasty corporation, in particular - Nestle, who have a reputation for being a bit of a baddy.
In particular from the late 80's or was it the early 90's - I can't quite remember, but they were seriously hammered for their unethical promotion and sale of low grade 'infant formula' (milk substitute) to the third world.  In particular the promotion of a water mixed substitute which needs clean water -and refridgeration which 3rd world countries just don't have, poor mothers were asked to give up breast feeding and switch to their milk - big problems and illness ensued, I think they're still at it in India.
And loads of other stuff they did too.
They and their 'marketing' team have actually sat around a table, discussed it at great length and come to the decision that 'yes - we will put all the symbols of human gender, and imagined gender on a tin' to what end?    Some might say  - future disintergration of the family unit, erasing all forms of identifiable gender, muddying the mind of an impressionable youth as to what gender they are, or should be?
Anyway, sorry for going on, fair point though, I've just had enough of large bully-boy corporations, that not only control most of the food-supply, but are pulling the so-called governments strings too.

EDIT:  Just found this on nestle:
https://www.zmescience.com/science/nestle-company-pollution-children/

(when on that page, refresh the page if it says your adblocker is on-shall we disable?) and that should stop the adblocker msg coming up again.

edit section
5 hours ago, lake said:

I don't think bottom left is a (made up shit) gender symbol?

But I think we all have seen it before!

321521017_covidsymbolson.png.5c0ca0c31f1712cefd0b90b81e19441e.png

the horned god comes to mind

A shout out to their god saturn I've no doubt. Nestle are pure scum.

17 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

It's a fair point TheAwakened mate yeah  👍- it's just - what got my goat is, it's the corporations - what are they implying here? Why are they getting involved with human gender, what is their motive?  
Is it just that they want to be 'inclusive' so they can sell their coffee to people who aren't male or female and self identify as something else - well, that's probably their answer.
I agree with you, it's just symbols on a coffee jar, but, it's from a big nasty corporation, in particular - Nestle, who have a reputation for being a bit of a baddy.
In particular from the late 80's or was it the early 90's - I can't quite remember, but they were seriously hammered for their unethical promotion and sale of low grade 'infant formula' (milk substitute) to the third world.  In particular the promotion of a water mixed substitute which needs clean water -and refridgeration which 3rd world countries just don't have, poor mothers were asked to give up breast feeding and switch to their milk - big problems and illness ensued, I think they're still at it in India.
And loads of other stuff they did too.
They and their 'marketing' team have actually sat around a table, discussed it at great length and come to the decision that 'yes - we will put all the symbols of human gender, and imagined gender on a tin' to what end?    Some might say  - future disintergration of the family unit, erasing all forms of identifiable gender, muddying the mind of an impressionable youth as to what gender they are, or should be?
Anyway, sorry for going on, fair point though, I've just had enough of large bully-boy corporations, that not only control most of the food-supply, but are pulling the so-called governments strings too.

EDIT:  Just found this on nestle:
https://www.zmescience.com/science/nestle-company-pollution-children/

(when on that page, refresh the page if it says your adblocker is on-shall we disable?) and that should stop the adblocker msg coming up again.

My conspiracy mind tells me its probably to do as you said. Dismantle the family unit and increase the rate of children growing up confused. But how does to benefit them? Who is it benefiting confusing children to what gender they are? 

All this for population reduction. 

I just think some things can be explained by one thing.

Societal degeneration. (Regardless of the reasoning)

We're reaching a stage where liberalism is reaching new bounds. Bounds that dont make sense. 

Women get the vote? Yes!

Men can be nurses? Yes!

Black people can vote? Yes?

No aparteide? Yes!

Nationalised healthcare? Yes!

Anti-discrimination laws for Gay people (consenting adults) ? Yes!

Trans rights? Err um 

Rights for people who don't identifyas male or female? Err wait what. 

Its liberalism going too far for a specific agenda.

• Like 1
On 10/30/2020 at 4:57 PM, TheAwakened said:

Women get the vote? Yes!

Men can be nurses? Yes!

Black people can vote? Yes?

No aparteide? Yes!

Nationalised healthcare? Yes!

If we look at where the trajectory has lead I think we have to ... reflect on whether the entire arc from the beginning has something sinister in it.

The people of the past ... their society was not a society were women didn't vote ,men couldn't be nurses ... and so on.  You see the way you talk about it, you define society by a set of bullet points, which society had which bullet points.

But it wasn't like that at all.

The entire meaning direction course trust and spirit of the society was very different.

You can look back 100 years or 500 years and check your bullet list ... but you really don't know them at all.

Or what they were about.

Like I said the trajectory has lead here ... how far back did the spirit change?

Concorde ... the people who built Concorde were great people, it is art and engineering and spirit.   Today couldn't be done.  The people are all wrong, not as good quality.   That was maybe 50 years ago.  It was a sort of high point, a flowering of society.   Perhaps in 1890 there was another flowering.  Today we are in a kind of a winter period.   Kaos.  

Same with the money, we have plastic money because people are weak, plasticky.

Real people have gold money.

Another thing is that although the BBC acts as the spokesperson for the country it does not actually represent the heights of the country.   When Britannia ruled the waves and even as far as WW1/WW2 the BBC didn't really exist.  It only came into existence after the glory days of Britain, it is a consollation ... it was not part of the success of the country and does not represent what is finest in the country.

Forget the pyramids even 2 generations ago is so lost it may as well be an ancient mystery.

Edited by rideforever