Advert for aircraft contractors to convert aircraft to spray disinfectant over UK cities

Hi all

A friend of mine who is an aircraft engineer sent me this.

It has been posted on several sites which contractors use to find their next jobs.

The company who have listed the job is confirmed as genuine but it has to be a hoax surely?  

Has anyone else seen this or have any further info please?

123195429_10157580080931629_5943452155027827066_n.jpg

I can't imagine there's anything you can spray from 100's meters up in the air that will be at all effective .... Alcohol is the usual hand wash active ingredient , if spayed from an aircraft this will just vaporize and disperse , so will most things  ....

If it did reach the ground , lets say you would need 10gm/sq m to be effective that's 10 tonnes per sq km , that is doable , but would probably cause coughing fits ...

So this is likely fake news ...

If it is genuine , then this is probably after food shortage riots and collapse of society , martial law no one can object  ... the planes will swoop down and spray people  . They will tell the pilots and public it's disinfectant but they will  be spraying live virus on people.

3 hours ago, Bee said:

The telephone number does not exist. 

This is the website. 

If you take a look, that job is not shown and the style of writing in your example is far from professional and nothing like any of the job listings here:

https://www.brookfieldav.com/ 

So.... Totally fake. 

BC 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Bee said:

Hi all

It has been posted on several sites which contractors use to find their next jobs.

The company who have listed the job is confirmed as genuine but it has to be a hoax surely?  

4 minutes ago, Steph said:

Brookfield use BT as their telephone service provider.

The number in the op photo is run by a multinational communications company called COLT https://www.colt.net/

Have a look at this guy here. Look at his career path. An american company?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/qnguyen1?trk=people-guest_people_search-card

This is complete bollox. 

There is no way that all that unnecessary information about which fleet of planes are being converted for which exact task would be included in an advert for an aircraft technician. 

It would simply ask for XYZ qualifications and the location of the job. 

Total and utter bollox. 

BC 

It was something he saw and sent a screen shot of from a contractor site to me. It has been posted to several contractor sites.

The company is genuine and so is the name stated. I have checked myself.

I didnt claim it was real - I was asking the question and if anyone else had seen it, thats all. Perhaps someone has hacked the guys account, I dont know and thats why I was asking,

Edited by Bee
17 hours ago, Bee said:

Hi all

Obviously advertised in Britain (VAT) (UK phone number)   ...BUT the pay is put in $ dollars. Looks a bit suspect to me...

23 hours ago, Basket Case said:

There is no way that all that unnecessary information about which fleet of planes are being converted for which exact task would be included in an advert for an aircraft technician. 

It would simply ask for XYZ qualifications and the location of the job. 

This isn't a job advert. This is a reply to someone applying for a job.

23 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Where / how do you connect the number and this company ?

Phone numbers are batch sold to operators who then rent them out to consumers. 01372 5* are owned by colt.