Jump to content

Utube channel


Recommended Posts

I would like to see people with a utube channel not to be able to post their own content over and over again add infinitum, very annoying very boring and has a definite detrimental effect on genuine discussion 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

I hadn't noticed this ... example please 

Amy G ,look at what he says he boasts about his new camera set up when he posts a video think about what he writes and click on the circle in the top left corner with the picture of a bridge and see what comes up

That's why I call him click bait

Edited by peter
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, peter said:

Amy G ,look at what he says he boasts about his new camera set up when he posts a video think about what he writes and click on the circle in the top left corner with the picture of a bridge and see what comes up

That's why I call him click bait

 

All's I can say is that Good Luck to @amy G with the utube Chanel, and I hope it gets loads of subscribers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, alexa said:

 

All's I can say is that Good Luck to @amy G with the utube Chanel, and I hope it gets loads of subscribers.

 

Yes so do I ,but it dose get to the stage where enough is enough

Edited by peter
Link to post
Share on other sites

Great troll thread! 5 out of 5 stars.

 

Got this last night... just at least check it out for some of the best truth rap out there:

 

 

Edited by amy G
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, peter said:

Amy G ,look at what he says he boasts about his new camera set up

Okay, I figured this out and this is just rude. Please see below.

 

11 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Can someone explain this thread... I feel like I have landed in a twilight zone.

Not the twilight zone, but censorship city. @peter and a few others hate certain truths being posted on this forum as they favor perpetuating freemason lies. They really hate it when this truth comes by way of one's own original work.

 

This is the post in question where he claims I was boasting of my set up. In fact, I was simply posting to show the height my camera was at above the water as this is important when understanding the geometric facts involved. Unfortunately for this loud little group, my work disproves their long-held beliefs.

 

If the mods decide they do not wish for original work to be posted on this forum, then I will certainly abide by their wishes, but for now, this is what this thread is actually about:

 

I wanted to share my set up for the most recent videos I've taken for my series on perspective.

 

 

https://iili.io/3GgZRn.jpg

 

 

Depending on the waves, the height of the center of the lens is never above 1.5 feet. This places the geometric horizon we are all told we see ships pass over and then disappear behind at 1.5 miles.

 

Considering the above facts, let's really look at these and see for ourselves that the eye level/horizon is far past all these objects that are in fact gone from anyone observing from the beach.

 

 

 

Just amazing!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, amy G said:

If the mods decide they do not wish for original work to be posted on this forum, then I will certainly abide by their wishes, but for now, this is what this thread is actually about:

 

What we don't appreciate is the same thing being posted in multiple threads, that can be construed as 'spamming'.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, amy G said:

his is the post in question where he claims I was boasting of my set up.

Yes I will grant you boasting was a poor choice of words , but how many times do we have to see the same shit over and over again , or asked to answer the same questions over and over again when they have already been answered quite effectively, same shit different thread , a brilliant debating style, people just give up through shear frustration , to me this is blatantly obvious and I've called you out . As I said boasting was a bad choice of words but I can think of at least a dozen others that will fit but are equally poor if not worse 

 

Edited by peter
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

What we don't appreciate is the same thing being posted in multiple threads, that can be construed as 'spamming'.

 

 

 

 

I can understand that. But, might it be a good idea if people accepted what efforts people make and let the rest of us decide what we feel is interesting or makes a valid point?

 

I find it rather off putting when someone puts up something they have done and someone else comes along and butchers it...thus putting their two penny worth in at every opportunity.  Many of us can discern and would appreciate the chance to interact without the constant attacks from certain quarters. Calling people out as it said in the previous point...gets nauseating. Just an observation... and although some `calling out `is necessary...perpetually it becomes a reason to avoid certain threads.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

I can understand that. But, might it be a good idea if people accepted what efforts people make and let the rest of us decide what we feel is interesting or makes a valid point?

 

I find it rather off putting when someone puts up something they have done and someone else comes along and butchers it...thus putting their two penny worth in at every opportunity.  Many of us can discern and would appreciate the chance to interact without the constant attacks from certain quarters. Calling people out as it said in the previous point...gets nauseating. Just an observation... and although some `calling out `is necessary...perpetually it becomes a reason to avoid certain threads.

you obviously haven't read the fe thread  the gravity thread the moon thread etc etc etc

if your feeling a bit sick I'll get you a bucket because if you do bother to read them all you will certainly need one

 

 

Edited by peter
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, peter said:

you obviously haven't read the fe thread  the gravity thread the moon thread etc etc etc

if your feeling a bit sick I'll get you a bucket because if you do bother to read them all you will certainly need one

 

 

 

I read all threads...and the same people are usually rude and obnoxious... such is life...( God forbid anyone has an opinion eh Buddy)......I was referring to this thread, hence why I posted in it....... not others except to say that certain people frequent threads to browbeat.......... 

Edited by Beaujangles
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

God forbid anyone has an opinion eh Buddy

Everyone is entitled to there  to their own opinion which this thread has nothing to do with, context is a brilliant thing

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2020 at 8:44 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

 

What we don't appreciate is the same thing being posted in multiple threads, that can be construed as 'spamming'.

 

 

Thanks Grump, that is fair, but obviously in this case it is appropriate as the guy started a thread to not only publicly ask for this board's members to consider his proposal of censorship... of members original work no less, but also to lie about me as being boastful when nothing could have been FURTHER from the truth.

 

This was a troll thread from the start and it is funny how much of a failure the attempt was. Why have you not responded to @Beaujangles? His post seemed quite reasonable and well thought out imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, amy G said:

Thanks Grump, that is fair, but obviously in this case it is appropriate as the guy started a thread to not only publicly ask for this board's members to consider his proposal of censorship... of members original work no less, but also to lie about me as being boastful when nothing could have been FURTHER from the truth.

 

This was a troll thread from the start and it is funny how much of a failure the attempt was. Why have you not responded to @Beaujangles? His post seemed quite reasonable and well thought out imo.

 

 

I have posted something that I feel is quite interesting in another thread...and Ive noticed that there comes a flood of posts right after as if to push it back to anonymity... I would agree with you that there seems to be a convergence of another kind and not just the point youre making  in your videos... probably best to avoid this thread now and not rise to the bait... eyes wide open from here on in...

Edited by Beaujangles
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, amy G said:

Thanks Grump, that is fair, but obviously in this case it is appropriate as the guy started a thread to not only publicly ask for this board's members to consider his proposal of censorship.

What crap ,and you know it, this has nothing to do with censorship which I don't believe in and have stated that  many times

On 10/30/2020 at 12:28 PM, peter said:

not to be able to post their own content over and over again add infinitum

Once again , context has not been taken into account which is common place and I've  come to expect this from you, where is censorship mentioned in the above statement which is part of the opening post?, explain it to me

 

probably best to avoid this thread now and not rise to the bait,

Mr Beaujangles  you have obviously studied Mr g's debating style because if you delete the word bait and substitute the word  answer, that is exactly what he dose, but you must be aware of this as you told me you read all the threads

 

Edited by peter
Link to post
Share on other sites

For the avoidance of doubt, the forum team has no problem with 'content creators' promoting and sharing their own videos here in this forum where it is relevant to discussions at hand, we just ask that you refrain from posting the same content in multiple threads, as we will consider that 'spamming'.

 

Topic closed before it descends into a slanging match. 🦉

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...