I am losing it. I don't know how long I can endure having to live this way. The interference into just normal life is becoming unbearable. The rage is overpowering. I ache to walk away from it all and find a dense forest to live in.

These zombies are everywhere, their retardation is making me want to roar. They are enough to break a person's spirit; my hands ache to wallop their thick, bovine faces. I don't know for how many years I can handle this. I am trying to stick around for the couple of people in the world I give a shit about, but if they weren't here I'd find some remote wildnerness and stay there.

This probably won't be relatable to anyone but I am now at the point that I view 'society' as we know it as a piece of shit which is not worth saving. Everything about it is lowest common denominator and down at the level of lowlife pond scum. Nothing about it works properly, usefully, effectively. Everywhere I go, I want to take every single reference to their stinking fake virus and set it on fire. I want to tear down notices, smash TV's, start mask bonfires and launch every last drop of hand sanitizer into the nearest active volcano. 

I have been ready to walk away from society my whole life, this has cemented it. If you think there's anything about this cesspit society worth holding onto, you're crazy. Let it burn.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

There are plenty of innovative, hard working, honest and decent people out there

The problem is that there is a satanic cult at the top of society running it and other societies around the world through a secret society network

If we can get them off our backs the full creative drive of humans could be unleashed and society could become a place built around health and fulfillment instead of its current course where it is being set up to fail on all fronts

One wing of sabbateanism is marxism and marxism evolved to seek to take down and remould society through cultural subversion when it failed to economically subvert the system enough to crash it (though it's not far off achieving that too). Cultural marxism works by perverting and degenereating EVERY aspect of life. They seek to poison anything and everything that they can creating a sense in the general populace of a hateful world that must surely be evil through and through.

I would describe cultural marxism as death by a thousand cuts. We can either despair at that or we can set out to expose their actions at every turn so that we pull them kicking and screaming out into the light of day for the masses to see

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I would describe cultural marxism as death by a thousand cuts. We can either despair at that or we can set out to expose their actions at every turn so that we pull them kicking and screaming out into the light of day for the masses to see

they view us as idiots for questioning authority, the masses. I have heard them say it. They think we're the idiots. I watch people put on a mask to walk ten feet from the door of a cafe to the table, and they think we are the stupid ones. 

• Like 5

shit started when people could no longer get what they're told by 'doctors'... then they became unable to longer know what they themselves were talking about, mainly over 'politics' which was the 'smartest' topic of discussion they're allowed... and now they can't even get what they're SEEING anymore... remember this word : it's called OBSCURANTISM which is the fact of teaching people how NOT to know... they 'learn' and think but the more they do and the lesser they know...

• Like 1

There seems to be an air of learned helplessness amongst many. This is what I’ve gathered from recent interactions. This attitude of oh yes we know it’s not right but what can we do? Just get on with it as we can’t change it.

There is no anger or indignation, nothing. No fight. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Ethel said:

they view us as idiots for questioning authority, the masses. I have heard them say it. They think we're the idiots. I watch people put on a mask to walk ten feet from the door of a cafe to the table, and they think we are the stupid ones. 

The conspiracy works by keeping people down in a low state of consciousness where they are not really examining their own beliefs and questioning authority. Instead people are encouraged to blindly trust authority figures and to focus on their own narrow self interest

The conspirators control the television and its content, they control the radio and its output and they control the mass production of movies. they also control the school curriculum, the universities and the mainstream newspapers so they are constantly shaping peoples perceptions of reality. In effect they cast a spell on peoples minds by creating a reality bubble around peoples minds

The question is whether or not we can raise our own consciousness and assist others as they raise theirs to be able to see beyond that reality bubble

Trying to crack a persons false perception is not an easy task as there are many reinforcements coming in constantly from all those avenues of informational input i mentioned above that will constantly reinforce the false perception of reality

often the best you can hope to achieve is a crack in that perception which the person may go on to widen themselves as they encounter more evidence to contradict the mainstream narrative

You can't be a sprinter at this game.....this is a marathon. You can't win glory in a moment. This is an inglorious slog where we must chip away at the coal face every day until the ediface finally collapses. Just chip away, chip away, chip away.....little and often and remember the old adage:

how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 4

It's an illusion. This world is an insane asylum, a weird dream of fear, guilt, and false-judgements, passing itself off as "Divine Creation"( NOT). The f-ckers running things are of the same consciousness as the Pharisees and Scribes(cancerous). False authorities and wolves in sheeps clothing.

It's all in the mind. Heaven and hell. But only one is Real.

I forgive them, they know not what they do,,, forgive me my illusions,, for I am not seeing Truely.

Investment in this world is unwise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ethel said:

I am losing it. I don't know how long I can endure having to live this way. The interference into just normal life is becoming unbearable. The rage is overpowering. I ache to walk away from it all and find a dense forest to live in.

These zombies are everywhere, their retardation is making me want to roar. They are enough to break a person's spirit; my hands ache to wallop their thick, bovine faces. I don't know for how many years I can handle this. I am trying to stick around for the couple of people in the world I give a shit about, but if they weren't here I'd find some remote wildnerness and stay there.

This probably won't be relatable to anyone but I am now at the point that I view 'society' as we know it as a piece of shit which is not worth saving. Everything about it is lowest common denominator and down at the level of lowlife pond scum. Nothing about it works properly, usefully, effectively. Everywhere I go, I want to take every single reference to their stinking fake virus and set it on fire. I want to tear down notices, smash TV's, start mask bonfires and launch every last drop of hand sanitizer into the nearest active volcano. 

I have been ready to walk away from society my whole life, this has cemented it. If you think there's anything about this cesspit society worth holding onto, you're crazy. Let it burn.

Best post I've read on here in months.

With you all the way my friend.

It's a fucking nightmare thanks to the braindead gimps that make up 90% of the population.

• Like 5

Totally with you on this one;despite originally thinking many people would see this tyrannical takeover for what it is,it is hard to keep from despairing at the lost zombies.

The desire to slap a muzzled sheep out of their stupor or to remove their mask and scream "wake up" is strong and I know how the character played by Kevin McCarthy felt in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

I now actively hate the ones I pass outside,in the fresh air,who scurry past with a covered face revealing scared eyes and will not acknowledge their existence.

They are pathetic wretches who will gladly accept any solutions offered and turn on me and anyone else for not complying.

If they cannot see the obvious such as "rules for thee,but not for me" and think it a coincidence that every country in the entire world is on the same evil path....well maybe the world is better off without them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/30/2020 at 3:25 PM, Fluke said:

I wish we could hibernate like this little fellow. 

Can do but not winter yet. 
Should do from Dec-Feb ... then you'll have lots of energy ready for Spring.

Those who go running on 1st Jan destroy the natural rhythm in themselves.

But first is Autumn ... windy season, rain drips off the bare branches, starting to close things down, pack things away ... enjoy free air and leaves blowing, roaring waves and wet roads ... darkness again over us ... stars ... 

Seasonal books ... 

au.jpg

• Like 2

I sometimes feel as you Ethel and i feel nothing but powerlessness and rage.

Yesterday i was in town again (today is the last day you can buy stuff without the new rules that will be put into place at 02.November) and people freely running arround in the open with their masks on, comminicating in the parking lot with masks to each other (dont even know why they talk outside behind a mask, but i dont understand what they are doing in general anyway), seen more people than ever with masks in the car alone and suprise suprise of course no one without a mask in the stores themself.

They think they are super positive and forthcomming to support the great endevor of protecting everyone and themself of the virus, facepalm.

Social engineering is a dangerous thing, it makes you think you are the good guy, while contributing to everyones downfall.

If they would only know that what they are doing is the worst thing they could possibly do and it doesent even look like much. Mask on or off, whats the difference ,they say. Its not such a big deal, isnt it? Well, its the biggest deal you will face in your whole lifetime mate, thats what im thinking.

In some way i know its not the majorities fault, because they didnt invent or initiated this "crisis", but on the other hand i think it is, because its really not that difficult to understand whats going on here. Its really not. Its absolutly fucking simple. You see madness and dont even need to check any additional informations to know that this is a scam.

My neighbour is 84 years old and never used any internet (he simply doesent know how to navigate or use it) and has an old tv. He watched news from time to time, but when i ask him about this years insanity, he knows exactly whats up. So how did he do that? Again, no additional information needed, its enough if you have common sense, even if all you have is access to the general media. It doesent automatically mean that you have to agree with what they say in that screen. He knows that, its easy.

Unfortunatly, hiding somewhere will only buy and buy you so much time, as society is transormed globally and without taking a stand, its doomed and yes i also think often enough that its not worth saving, because why would i want to save people that are stupid as fuck? I really have no answer for it. Its an amazing display of corruption and obedience and i never would have imagined it to play out as easy as it does.

Edited by Michael
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Ethel said:

I feel the same way as you do, just remember you are not alone in how you feel about the current state of humanity.

We are living in an open air lunatic asylem, always remember that you are sane and they are not. The truth has it's own power. We live in a world of drones who have been programmed to set fire to their own freedom and feel proud whilst doing it, these drones take pride in enforcing the rules that are burning down their own liberty.

I often ask myself "would these braindead people stand up for me if needed?", the answer always come back to me as "No".

I'm starting to think the sheep deserve whats coming to them. If they are not seeing through the illusion after 7 months of this garbage, then they are a lost cause.

Edited by Clansman82
  • Like 3