This Forum Sucks!

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

When you do deliver specifics and even mention the names of the conspirators and dates and places and what they are doing those complaining voices seem to get more and more shrill as if their struggle isn't really against the super rich elites but rather against white working people

"I've got some great news for you, mate. After The Great Reset, you won't have to be worried about a [colour-code: "white people" or the] stuffy middle class. We're all going to be sent back to the fkn economic stone age, together.¬†ūü•∂¬†"DarianF

Edited by Maedros
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, this thread certainly ended up     Folks there are numerous other topics and areas of this forum for certain issues being discussed to continue in, this thread ain't one of

i've had several posts removed for no reason except i can only think they didn't fit in with the criteria on this forum.   David Icke is not insane but plays around with people. he uses the

But we have the work of countless researchers who have shown time and time again that for more than 1000 years one particular group have plotted specifically to overthrow white Christian civilisation

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Maedros said:

Beautifully put, no labels. "their", they, them, these are the elect few who (imv) who do not care for labels, they simply enforce them on us to create divisions. 

But we have the work of countless researchers who have shown time and time again that for more than 1000 years one particular group have plotted specifically to overthrow white Christian civilisation (is there any other kind?).

The evidence is there. You might not like what paradigms and realities this reveals, but you just have to deal with it.

The truth is ugly I'm afraid. We live in a world where a particular group have created a web of evil around us that we are not even allowed to mention, and the worst most insidious sticking point is the self-censorship, and shame at seeing the evil.

But you can't pretend it's not there.... but you didn't put it there.....  so you don't have to pretend it isn't happening for fear of offending anyone. It is not us who made or gave rise to any offense. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SnowMutt said:

actually I did.. I saw his scream at the crowd 1 of his quotes.. blindly follow another powerful voice.. just like the trump supporters doo and did.. that's the only response U got? come 2 the defense of David 4 David? couldn't answer A question* but can easily lord over? good 4 U mate      

1 hour ago, SnowMutt said:

that's fair.. can't fight every enemy at once.. strengths an weaknesses  U can try every front but it might not work out 4 ya.. A new empire, hierarchy, leadership would come out of winning this.. interesting. least U came 2 an explanation instead of lording over like master basket case.  

l'm guessing you're just another hit and run North American lunatic.
Tick Tock :O)

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

l'm guessing you're just another hit and run North American lunatic.
Tick Tock :O)

U would B wrong then.. don't even have A phone.. nice assumption tho.. shows U have strings holding U in place.. your A puppet mimicking someone's truth.. I hope your content Being another follower..   

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

But we have the work of countless researchers who have shown time and time again that for more than 1000 years one particular group have plotted specifically to overthrow white Christian civilisation (is there any other kind?).

The evidence is there. You might not like what paradigms and realities this reveals, but you just have to deal with it.

The truth is ugly I'm afraid. We live in a world where a particular group have created a web of evil around us that we are not even allowed to mention, and the worst most insidious sticking point is the self-censorship, and shame at seeing the evil.

But you can't pretend it's not there.... but you didn't put it there.....  so you don't have to pretend it isn't happening for fear of offending anyone. It is not us who made or gave rise to any offense. 

The labels that you use come from the very 'group' that invented it (is what I'm saying), so by using it you are actually doing exactly what you've been programmed to do (is also what I'm saying); the 'group' the psychopaths that run this system in various nations are but a few, they've always been but a few, so lets narrow it down and be factual not sheep speaking the words and using the terms and labels in a manner in which they have been designed to be used. It is not necessary to say 'the Rockefellers or Rothschilds are Jews, why mention it, what do they care about Jews anyway? or 'white Christian', really, what is that, 'white', a colour, a person, so a person is a colour, and we accept this and label human beings by colours because why? We've been told to do so and we are still doing in 2021 and inventing new reasons for justification of calculated division. Further, a Christian is a Christian is a Christian, is what any Christian will tell you, there is no colour-code. Tolkien is right in the end: "But he that sows lies in the end shall not lack of a harvest, and soon he may rest from toil indeed, while others reap and sow in his stead." 

2 hours ago, Maedros said:

"I've got some great news for you, mate. After The Great Reset, you won't have to be worried about a [colour-code: "white people" or the] stuffy middle class. We're all going to be sent back to the fkn economic stone age, together.  "DarianF

news for me is it? lol

i've been saying all this was coming down the pipe since the time you were wiping snot from your nose

3 minutes ago, Maedros said:

'the Rockefellers or Rothschilds are Jews, why mention it,

What David is saying is that it isn't jews it is a cult called the sabbateans

Sabbatai Zevi declared himself the messiah and about half of judaism followed him. The rest of judaism called him a heretic

The sabbateans are LURIANIC kabbalists which is a supremacist doctrine

So what some of us are trying to do is pick apart the strands of this web that stretches back over the centuries to try and figure out the truth of it all. The sabbateans infiltrate religions and organisations and then take them over. The rothschilds were followers of jacob frank who carried on the work of sabbatai zevi

• Like 1
8 hours ago, HerrShultz said:

And that these things did happen you can ascertain in the Acts of Pontius Pilate" (The Historical Jesus: Ancient Evidence for the Life of Christ).

Ok so you are saying jesus was historic

Do you also believe that he was the logos?

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

i've been saying all this was coming down the pipe since the time you were wiping snot from your nose

you haven't learnt much then in the past three decades or so since I wiped my snot from my nose; I'm convinced that you don't understand fully what is going on and how it's being done (is what I'd say); also, the point in the DarianF quote is that we are all 'together' - there is no labels, the labels are part of the programme.

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

What David is saying is that it isn't jews it is a cult called the sabbateans

Sabbatai Zevi declared himself the messiah and about half of judaism followed him. The rest of judaism called him a heretic

The sabbateans are LURIANIC kabbalists which is a supremacist doctrine

So what some of us are trying to do is pick apart the strands of this web that stretches back over the centuries to try and figure out the truth of it all. The sabbateans infiltrate religions and organisations and then take them over. The rothschilds were followers of jacob frank who carried on the work of sabbatai zevi

I agree with everything you've said here, it's a perfect summation of what I believe also.

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

Ok so you are saying jesus was historic

Do you also believe that he was the logos?

I gently farted into a category three cyclone six years ago. There's more chance that fart is still intact than Jesus being historical.

Well, this thread certainly ended up

Train derailment causes commuter hell for Kings Cross ...

Folks there are numerous other topics and areas of this forum for certain issues being discussed to continue in, this thread ain't one of them.

FME 2013 SP4: The End of the Line

• Haha 2