This Forum Sucks!

8 minutes ago, DarianF said:

At first I thought she was joking, but then she repeated it. I've never seen a tour guide so flabbergasted at stupidity

just look at the vacuous celebrity culture that is pushed by our society where there is an endless parade of air-heads who seem to have more money than sense

The system is throwing money at these people.....its almost as if the cabal want to create a false idol for people to worship and aspire to...

But what's their value system?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, this thread certainly ended up     Folks there are numerous other topics and areas of this forum for certain issues being discussed to continue in, this thread ain't one of

i've had several posts removed for no reason except i can only think they didn't fit in with the criteria on this forum.   David Icke is not insane but plays around with people. he uses the

But we have the work of countless researchers who have shown time and time again that for more than 1000 years one particular group have plotted specifically to overthrow white Christian civilisation

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

No, you have not had any public forum posts removed, apart from some incorrect comments you left on my profile page, which you acknowledged were incorrect.

As a moderator, I can see a number of such posts have been 'hidden', and this is why the forum has the 'report post' functionality, so that moderators can take action when required. If these kinds of posts don't get reported, then we can't do anything, as we can't be expected to read every single post made here.

Criticising moderators who give up their time to work voluntarily here doesn't really do you any favours either.

You should look on criticism more positively for  example of knowledge of performance 

I think when i hear people complaining these days that what they really want is for the people they have a problem with to simply disappear off the planet

What they really have a problem with is the existence of a viewpoint that does not jibe with their own worldview

This then leads to 'no-platforming' and then further on down that slope it leads to genocide

Edited by Macnamara

I must admit, I dislike hearing Jewish people being scapegoated. On Russian forums it is much worse which strikes me as ironic given Russophobia is an issue too.
Three Jewish people changed my life for the better: Stan Lee. Joe Weider. Brian Epstein.
Stan Lee gave the world super heroes and comics. A terrific, creative man and very missed. Weider was pretty hard-headed as a businessman but he did a great deal to promote phys culture. Epstein gave us The Beatles.
Jews are essentially very smart. They tend to score very high intellect even compared to orientals. They may rise higher in social hierarchies so tend to be blamed when things go wrong. A very big factor too is the Christian divide. Religion plays a big role in it.

1 minute ago, Shining-one said:

I must admit, I dislike hearing Jewish people being scapegoated.

if you believe in equality then if we can live in a world that speaks of 'white supremacy' then we should equally be able to speak of 'jewish supremacy' or any other kind of supremacy

But we don't live in a world of equality. We live in a world of equity where certain people are afforded protections that others are not

That in itself should be called out on principle alone

Some of us believe that there is a sinister agenda behind that drive for 'equity'

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

Three Jewish people changed my life for the better: Stan Lee. Joe Weider. Brian Epstein.

Ok and three sabbatean-jews that are changing our world for the worse are the rockefellers, rothschilds and warburgs

As this is a conspiracy forum and not a comic forum it is likely the discussion will lean heavily towards the rockefellers, rothschilds and warburgs

5 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

Jews are essentially very smart. They tend to score very high intellect even compared to orientals. They may rise higher in social hierarchies so tend to be blamed when things go wrong.

But do we live in a meritocracy or do we live in a nepotistic system where people give a leg up to co-conspirators?

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

I must admit, I dislike hearing Jewish people being scapegoated. On Russian forums it is much worse which strikes me as ironic given Russophobia is an issue too.

Yeah, I also don't get all the labelling, the culture-codes (jews, arabs) or colour-codes (black, white); by using these terms we're just upholding the purpose for their design: to divide. “But he that sows lies in the end shall not lack of a harvest, and soon he may rest from toil indeed, while others reap and sow in his stead.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Silmarillion 

4 hours ago, HerrShultz said:

True and they will be telling us the biblical Jesus (who was born in the Middle East) is white (not black ) next

'black'?

The modern day palestineans are probably the most likely people to descend from the biblical hebrews but may have converted to islam and i wouldn't describe them as 'black'. Brownish maybe

Edited by Macnamara
13 minutes ago, Maedros said:

Yeah, I also don't get all the labelling, the culture-codes (jews, arabs) or colour-codes (black, white); by using these terms we're just upholding the purpose for their design: to divide.

but people are trying to diagnose what is going on in the world in order to understand the conspiracy

8 hours ago, HerrShultz said:

Be brave and stand out against fascism where ever you see it

that's what we are doing!

We are the ones exposing the conspiracy between the people behind the mega-corporations and the governments

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

just look at the vacuous celebrity culture that is pushed by our society where there is an endless parade of air-heads who seem to have more money than sense

The system is throwing money at these people.....its almost as if the cabal want to create a false idol for people to worship and aspire to...

But what's their value system?

These celebrities are famous for being famous. No talent pieces of trash.

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

but people are trying to diagnose what is going on in the world in order to understand the conspiracy

after thirty years of Icke and so many others, do we really need a diagnosis in 2021? Seems like you summed it perfectly with these words "We are the ones exposing the conspiracy between the people behind the mega-corporations and the governments" no lablels, just pure fact, like a double-edged sword dividing asunder all labels and colour-coding: the love of money is the root of all 'evil'.

11 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

No, you have not had any public forum posts removed, apart from some incorrect comments you left on my profile page, which you acknowledged were incorrect.

As a moderator, I can see a number of such posts have been 'hidden', and this is why the forum has the 'report post' functionality, so that moderators can take action when required. If these kinds of posts don't get reported, then we can't do anything, as we can't be expected to read every single post made here.

Criticising moderators who give up their time to work voluntarily here doesn't really do you any favours either.

honestly.. this website is called DavidIcke.com but the figure head doesn't run or maintain it.. I believe in Alpha omega consciousness but follow no bible or church.. people who doo follow those things and haven't managed the suffering required 2 gain A,O,C (whatever other methods its gained by) would have A hard time believing it.. and this sight does seem small time compared 2 what it could B.. not enough truth speakers and David does use some psychological tactics and repeats words.. like his use of Acquiesce.. the fact that the figurehead.. truth speaker doesn't mingle with the peasantry.. doesn't get down and dirty with the people over his own website.. its hard 4 me 2 trust so I can imagine how some people who come here would feel..

7 hours ago, Maedros said:

Yeah, I also don't get all the labelling, the culture-codes (jews, arabs) or colour-codes (black, white); by using these terms we're just upholding the purpose for their design: to divide. “But he that sows lies in the end shall not lack of a harvest, and soon he may rest from toil indeed, while others reap and sow in his stead.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Silmarillion

Killing all family life nations and people is exactly their goal and you are repeating their mantras.

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

'black'?

The modern day palestineans are probably the most likely people to descend from the biblical hebrews but may have converted to islam and i wouldn't describe them as 'black'. Brownish maybe

I was only making a suggestion as there are 'Black Hebrew Israelites'

and after checking out Revelation 1:14-15  it could even be suggested that it describes a black skinned Jesus. 

Revelation 1:14–15

English Standard Version

14 The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, 

15 his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters.

Edited by HerrShultz
5 hours ago, SnowMutt said:

truth speaker doesn't mingle with the peasantry

Guessing that you haven't seen the footage of David Icke out and about and mingling with everyone at the many protests he attended last year..? 

BC 

5 hours ago, Maedros said:

after thirty years of Icke and so many others, do we really need a diagnosis in 2021?

yes. Many people are completely clueless about what's going and why it's going on

5 hours ago, Maedros said:

Seems like you summed it perfectly with these words "We are the ones exposing the conspiracy between the people behind the mega-corporations and the governments" no lablels, just pure fact, like a double-edged sword dividing asunder all labels and colour-coding: the love of money is the root of all 'evil'.

well i really do wish people would just deal in the facts and then follow the information to where it leads. But instead of that people like to make vague complaints that represent generalisations with no specifics

When you do deliver specifics and even mention the names of the conspirators and dates and places and what they are doing those complaining voices seem to get more and more shrill as if their struggle isn't really against the super rich elites but rather against white working people

Edited by Macnamara
5 hours ago, SnowMutt said:

honestly.. this website is called DavidIcke.com but the figure head doesn't run or maintain it.. I believe in Alpha omega consciousness but follow no bible or church.. people who doo follow those things and haven't managed the suffering required 2 gain A,O,C (whatever other methods its gained by) would have A hard time believing it.. and this sight does seem small time compared 2 what it could B.. not enough truth speakers and David does use some psychological tactics and repeats words.. like his use of Acquiesce.. the fact that the figurehead.. truth speaker doesn't mingle with the peasantry.. doesn't get down and dirty with the people over his own website.. its hard 4 me 2 trust so I can imagine how some people who come here would feel..

If i were david i wouldn't spend my time on forums either because people with ill intent can very quickly turn a place into an abusive bear pit where they try to make everything there negative and nasty and then having pissed in the well they can stand back and proclaim to the world: ''look what a horrible place that is!''

Why would any intelligent person with a public face open themself upto that kind of duplicitous behaviour especially as they will already be receiving all kinds of public attacks offline?

The amount of petty games i have seen bad actors play on forums to try and disrupt the information sharing process. They are relentless so anyone looking to share information has to decide what is the best means for them to do that. For some it will be public speaking, for others it will be writing books or articles, for some it will be doing a radio show or podcast or blog and for others it will be engaging people on online forums. Each have their merits and downsides

3 hours ago, HerrShultz said:

I was only making a suggestion as there are 'Black Hebrew Israelites'

and after checking out Revelation 1:14-15  it could even be suggested that it describes a black skinned Jesus. 

Revelation 1:14–15

English Standard Version

14 The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, 

15 his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters.

well burnished bronze isn't black. It's brownish. If i'm in the sun i go brownish too

So with jesus we have several possibilities. One is that he was a historical figure who actually lived and the other is that he is an entirely symbolic figure in the age old mould of the solar hero which would explain the language you cite above which conjures up images of the suns fire and the seas roar . Another possibility is that he is both and was a historical figure who was then deified

th?id=OIP.rEoOg7PXHw5cr-vYP0ojmgHaHU%26p

If we take him as a symbolic figure of a solar hero combating the forces of darkness then he is universal and his ethnicity is irrelevant as the solar hero is a universal symbol found in all cultures. This solar hero concept was what was imposed on the roman empire by constantine who was himself a member of the mystery school of the invincible sun (sol invictus). So did the greco-romans overlay a solar deity symbology onto a historic person or did they just make it more implicit?

If he was a historic figure then we have to consider who the people were in those areas and one theory is that he was in fact of a royal lineage descending from the jebusites who lived in jerusalem BEFORE it was invaded and occupied by King david and that the site of the temple was a holy site sacred to the sun/fire god of the aryan jebusites and continued to be used by them alongside the hebrews who built their own temple on the spot. He is said to be from galilee so then we would need to consider the presence of hittite descendents in that area

Is this the definitive truth? I don't know but if you are a truth seeker you have to explore possibilities and not allow yourself to create your perception of reality based on what you WANT it to be

Would an open and honest exploration of that possibility be encouraged in the current cancel culture climate of fear shaped by the elites 'political correctness'? Absolutely not. It would face scorn and ridicule right off the bat and the person likely attacked, vilified and no-platformed

Edited by Macnamara
42 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well burnished bronze isn't black. It's brownish. If i'm in the sun i go brownish too

So with jesus we have several possibilities. One is that he was a historical figure who actually lived and the other is that he is an entirely symbolic figure in the age old mould of the solar hero which would explain the language you cite above which conjures up images of the suns fire and the seas roar . Another possibility is that he is both and was a historical figure who was then deified

th?id=OIP.rEoOg7PXHw5cr-vYP0ojmgHaHU%26p

If we take him as a symbolic figure of a solar hero combating the forces of darkness then he is universal and his ethnicity is irrelevant as the solar hero is a universal symbol found in all cultures. This solar hero concept was what was imposed on the roman empire by constantine who was himself a member of the mystery school of the invincible sun (sol invictus). So did the greco-romans overlay a solar deity symbology onto a historic person or did they just make it more implicit?

If he was a historic figure then we have to consider who the people were in those areas and one theory is that he was in fact of a royal lineage descending from the jebusites who lived in jerusalem BEFORE it was invaded and occupied by King david and that the site of the temple was a holy site sacred to the sun/fire god of the aryan jebusites and continued to be used by them alongside the hebrews who built their own temple on the spot. He is said to be from galilee so then we would need to consider the presence of hittite descendents in that area

Is this the definitive truth? I don't know but if you are a truth seeker you have to explore possibilities and not allow yourself to create your perception of reality based on what you WANT it to be

Would an open and honest exploration of that possibility be encouraged in the current cancel culture climate of fear shaped by the elites 'political correctness'? Absolutely not. It would face scorn and ridicule right off the bat and the person likely attacked, vilified and no-platformed

The early church writer Justin Martyr (lived c. 100 to 165 A.D.) challenged his readers to look up the records of the Romans about certain details concerning the life of Jesus. According to Adam Clarke's Commentary, Justin gave his first apology (defense of) Christians and Christianity to the Romans and their senate around 150 A.D. In particular, Justin is quoted as stating the following.

"Now, there is a village in the land of the Jews, thirty-five stadia from Jerusalem, in which Jesus Christ was born, as you can ascertain also from the registers of the taxing made under Cyrenius, your first (Roman) procurator in Judea."

Concerning the crucifixion itself, Justin wrote, in his First Apology recorded around 150, that the details surrounding the event could be ascertained by an official report written by Pontius Pilate. Pilate was the official overseer or Prefect of the Romans, over Judea, from 26 to 36 A.D.

"And the expression, 'They pierced my hands and my feet,' was used in reference to the nails of the cross which were fixed in His hands and feet.

"And after He was crucified, they (Roman soldiers) cast lots upon His vesture, and they that crucified Him parted it among them. And that these things did happen you can ascertain in the Acts of Pontius Pilate" (The Historical Jesus: Ancient Evidence for the Life of Christ).

8 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Guessing that you haven't seen the footage of David Icke out and about and mingling with everyone at the many protests he attended last year..? 

BC 

actually I did.. I saw his scream at the crowd 1 of his quotes.. blindly follow another powerful voice.. just like the trump supporters doo and did.. that's the only response U got? come 2 the defense of David 4 David? couldn't answer A question* but can easily lord over? good 4 U mate      

Edited by SnowMutt
8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

If i were david i wouldn't spend my time on forums either because people with ill intent can very quickly turn a place into an abusive bear pit where they try to make everything there negative and nasty and then having pissed in the well they can stand back and proclaim to the world: ''look what a horrible place that is!''

Why would any intelligent person with a public face open themself upto that kind of duplicitous behaviour especially as they will already be receiving all kinds of public attacks offline?

The amount of petty games i have seen bad actors play on forums to try and disrupt the information sharing process. They are relentless so anyone looking to share information has to decide what is the best means for them to do that. For some it will be public speaking, for others it will be writing books or articles, for some it will be doing a radio show or podcast or blog and for others it will be engaging people on online forums. Each have their merits and downsides

that's fair.. can't fight every enemy at once.. strengths an weaknesses  U can try every front but it might not work out 4 ya.. A new empire, hierarchy, leadership would come out of winning this.. interesting. least U came 2 an explanation instead of lording over like master basket case.  

11 hours ago, rideforever said:

Killing all family life nations and people is exactly their goal and you are repeating their mantras.

Beautifully put, no labels. "their", they, them, these are the elect few who (imv) who do not care for labels, they simply enforce them on us to create divisions.