Prime Ministers and other toffs who rule the country who went To Eton

Found here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8887889/Danny-Dyer-lays-Boris-Johnson-clique-went-school-rant-Covid-hit-UK.html

Just copied this off the dailyfail, it's an item about danny dyer who is saying all etonites should not be allowed anywhere near politics from now on, and instead - only working class people should.  (I agree with him)
I thought it interesting as it very briefly illustrates the amount of shills who went to one particular place of education, and we wonder why our lives are so fucked up?  (same in usa and other countries) it's just a training school for rich, psychopath families to learn how to terrorise a sleeping race of beings:

image.png.ce4f30257b91a2385f6fa33ae23a707c.png

image.png.f7f8b9e899a9004230418991570bff3b.png

image.png.d504639452ea48db7f9cc85c72a5c3b8.png

image.png.50d4a0a7835e7e8d9b8398379e8fd57d.png

image.png.bcfc36b276d26e4e9b42e16f033856e3.png

"wE NEED ETHEL FROM THE LOCAL SUPERMARKET - OR GRUMPY OWL, BASKET CASE, MITOCHONDRIAL EVE AND VELMA, ZIGGY, AND OTHER GREAT MEMBERS FROM THE DI FORUM, OR MICK,BOB,SUE,WAYNE,JOHN, DAVE, FROM THE LOCAL HARDWARE GROCERY/HARDWARE STORE - OR ANY OTHER GENERIC GOOD HONEST WOMAN AND MAN WHO HAVE KNOWN HARDSHIP, KNOW ABOUT STRUGGLING TO PAY THE BILLS, HAVE FELT 'REAL LIFE' & WHO KNOW 'how things go down at street level'  TO HELP GOVERN OUR COUNTRY - AND OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET - NOW IS OUR CHANCE TO DO THIS!!!!!"

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add to final statement
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong for future leaders to get the highest level of education.   This is normal in every country on the planet, Ancient Greece, China ... everywhere is the same.

But the problem is when society no longer has any goal or direction, and when people are disconnected from practical matters and live in a bubble.

After WW2 British society learnt from deep wounds and behaved itself, it held itself to higher goals that were remembered ... they remembered the wounds.

But now it is a long time ago.  Perhaps some never heard of WW2.

Now they have nothing, they dream of revolution and destroy every good thing in society.

Everyone hates everyone, wants to bring down everyone.

"Working woman and man" ... choice of words clearly shows just repeating the godless unnatural mantra going round in devil society of cancer and mental disease and destruction.   All same thing.   Movement downwards towards hell.  

No longer have any connection to healthy foundations of society.   No connection to physical agricultural world, nor to post WW2 British world, nor to British pagan roots, nor to Christian.   Nor even to basic sanity of the family.

No ... now atomised fool.   Anything good or healthy or natural ... is hated because is like a mirror.

Only worship illness and unnatural.

Everyone has job to do.

On ship only 1 Captain.   Then First Mate, Second Mate.   Also Quatermaster, Sailmaker, Navigator and Cook.

Then many 'hands'.

Everyone does job then ship crosses ocean and everyone lives.

For sure Captain when to Eton, also paid £42,000 a year.

Not a problem as long as he does job.

Always in the hold there is scheming for mutiny.

After mutiny break open whisky and drunk for 3 weeks.

Then die.

27 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Nothing wrong for future leaders to get the highest level of education.   This is normal in every country on the planet, Ancient Greece, China ... everywhere is the same.

But the problem is when society no longer has any goal or direction, and when people are disconnected from practical matters and live in a bubble.

After WW2 British society learnt from deep wounds and behaved itself, it held itself to higher goals that were remembered ... they remembered the wounds.

But now it is a long time ago.  Perhaps some never heard of WW2.

Now they have nothing, they dream of revolution and destroy every good thing in society.

Everyone hates everyone, wants to bring down everyone.

"Working woman and man" ... choice of words clearly shows just repeating the godless unnatural mantra going round in devil society of cancer and mental disease and destruction.   All same thing.   Movement downwards towards hell.  

No longer have any connection to healthy foundations of society.   No connection to physical agricultural world, nor to post WW2 British world, nor to British pagan roots, nor to Christian.   Nor even to basic sanity of the family.

No ... now atomised fool.   Anything good or healthy or natural ... is hated because is like a mirror.

Only worship illness and unnatural.

Everyone has job to do.

On ship only 1 Captain.   Then First Mate, Second Mate.   Also Quatermaster, Sailmaker, Navigator and Cook.

Then many 'hands'.

Everyone does job then ship crosses ocean and everyone lives.

Always in the hold there is scheming for mutiny.

After mutiny break open whisky and drunk for 3 weeks.

Then die.

Hey Rideforever, thanks for the addition, I hear alot of what you're stating here, but, for me, regarding future leaders getting the highest level of education, is not right.
Shouldn't everyone get the 'highest level of education?' 
It is reserved for those with money, those with power, those who have been born into certain bloodlines.
It may be normal in every country - but does that make it right?  I don't think so.
Why? Is it certain people of obvious limited intelligence capacity - have the right to 'higher' levels of education, regardless of their individual capacity to digest that information and use it for the GOOD of humanity?  Rather than for the ILL of humanity. 
These people are Psychopaths doing a another Psychopaths bidding, and so on an so forth.
In a forward thinking and healthy society - this higher education should and would be for the benefit of all mankind, regardless of class, political position, or bloodline?

If society has no goal or direction
- is that any wonder?   This has been on the menu from the cabal for a long time.
When, as you state,  people are disconnected and living in a bubble?  That is no great surprise to me and people I speak with? Society has been held down, held back, uneducated and subjugated forcefully for so many centuries?
Yes we as a race of beings have allowed this to happen, and now are (possibly) about to reap what we have been sowing.  (allowing).
Or maybe not - maybe - we can wake up.

Everyone hates everyone?  I respectfully disagree - the establishment are throwing so much our way and have shown their hand, people are coming together, for me, this is positive, there will be violence and revolution, and - hopefully - it will lead to a better society, that does not include the filth that has supressing us for thousands of years.

"Working woman and man" ... choice of words clearly shows just repeating the godless unnatural mantra
- I agree with the use of the word 'working'  I actually went back and edited that before I saw your reply.

When you say:

I tend to agree - but - all part of thier plan?

Lastly,

But they're NOT doing their job that the good man and woman has (mistakenly) put them in power' to do?
- they've gone rogue - infact, they've never done their job really have they, all they have ever done is be an instrument of death and suffering at humanity's expense.
I feel this is about to change, there is hope.

spelling and adding bold sections
On 10/29/2020 at 9:45 AM, sickofallthebollocks said:

I fee this is about to change, there is hope.

Should study more closely lessons of history.   Your attitude is part of decline.  Your attitude will cause death.

If captain is drunk and ship in bad state then jumping up and down full of hate causes death.

If you can be responsible then your job is to help the captain, and to mend ship.

If too late then your job is to create lifeboat and leave.

Never is your job to damage the Captain or ship.  Never.   That comes from evil.  From not being responsible.

Perhaps you have fantasy that if you jump up and down you fix things.

But you will not.

Same shit, just every civilization has problems always people want to mutiny.

They dream like winning lottery.

After overthrow drunk for 3 weeks with victory.

Then always same .... total destruction.

Shouldn't everyone get great education.

Sure ... today every student gets 15 triple A stars in A LEVELS.

Why?
People people demand it.

Say ... "my child is not bad" ... why not get 15 triple A stars.

Government says ... oh ... oh ... Okay here you go.

15 Triple A stars for your child.

But is all shit.   Your child does not deserve 15 triple A stars because is not genius.

Such stupid demands destroy everything.

Is it right .. "I am not Pope" ... is that fair ?
Maybe I deserve to be "King of the World".

Why should somebody be King of the World but not me.

I am just as good.

And so on.   Comes from evil people with evil heart.

True.

Evil ideas.  Dirty ideas from dirty people.

Look at Nature.   Everyone must contribute, everyone must earn. 
Families must help their own people.

Ever Stars in sky have to earn their place in existence.

Normal.  Real.  

Only humans turn upside down.

When you demand  everyone equal inevitable consequence is :

1.  WORLD GOVERNMENT ... because you have to inflict upon people your rules

2.  DESTRUCTION OF FAMILY .... otherwise people live naturally protecting and loving children, helping them, giving them best education can afford.   This must be destroyed to protect   "Equality ideology"

3.  DESTRUCTION OF FEELINGS ... your feelings are always loving people like you, own race, own community, own family, is deep thing ... same for all creatures.   If we are going to have "Equality ideology" then must destroy own feelinsg.

Result is totally evil insincere world.   No family, no democracy, no feelinsg .... just death walking people.   And dumb ideology.

Inevitable consequence of stupid idea.

54 minutes ago, rideforever said:

If captain is drunk and ship in bad state then jumping up and down full of hate causes death.

If you can be responsible then your job is to help the captain, and to mend ship.

If too late then your job is to create lifeboat and leave.

Never is your job to damage the Captain or ship.  Never.   That comes from evil.  From not being responsible.

Shouldn't everyone get great education.

Sure ... today every student gets 15 triple A stars in A LEVELS.

Why?
People people demand it.

Say ... "my child is not bad" ... why not get 15 triple A stars.

Government says ... oh ... oh ... Okay here you go.

15 Triple A stars for your child.

But is all shit.   Your child does not deserve 15 triple A stars because is not genius.

Why should somebody be King of the World but not me.

I am just as good.

And so on.   Comes from evil people with evil heart.

True.

Evil ideas.  Dirty ideas from dirty people.

Ever Stars in sky have to earn their place in existence.

Normal.  Real.  

Only humans turn upside down.

Captain is beyond drunk, he is overdosed high on crystal meth,crack and heroin, he's gone berzerk, killing and mutilating his own sailors. 
Jumping up and down full of hate will cause death, but DOING something, to remove the captain, and his equally perverse masters will stop further death.

You cannot help a perverse and evil captain to mend HIS ship. He's too far gone.  HIS ship that was designed in the first place to trip up it's crew, hurt them, make sure that hey can never navigate the rough seas that it was supposedly designed for.  His ship is twisted,evil and broken like him, need new ship.

Shouldn't everyone get great education. Sure ... today every student gets 15 triple A stars in A LEVELS.

Why?  People people demand it.
These are the crumbs we are handed down from a purposefully reverse engineered and broken education system.  People have been brainswashed to think this is what matters, How may triple A stars they are handed down, if they have successfully completed their indoctrination course into the broken societal prison we are in.
People demand it because that is all they have been offered, real education will come, when the 'ship goes down'.

"YYYyep".
Blame the captain and his masters.  And blame the poorly educated humans who mistakenly put him in control.  But do not damn those people, they were misguided.

I think anyone who is on the path to enlightenment in thier lives,  realise the true answer to this, this attitude (deserve to be king of the world) is part of the problem that has been forced upon us over thousands of years -, there does not have to be a 'king of the world'  we are all the kings and queens, all of us, WE can make a better world if we come together, and not allow divide and conquer to separate us.
I'm not sure I agree with you there ride, not everybody wants to be king of the world - especially those on the path to awakening. 
How about, let's just work together to never let tyranny happen again, and make the world a better place?
Get your own house in order - that's my belief - sort your self out - if everyone gets to that way of thinking and being - then we are on the way to something great.

Agree, look at Nature, when nature is allowed to do its job it's a beautiful thing, humans have allowed the present powers to even alter Nature?  The weather can be altered, the seeds can be altered, lifforms can be altered (cloned and modified) The rainforest can be destroyed therefore further altering our climate - the list goes on.
Everyone must contribute yes, but hard to do so from a twisted, malevolent, captain and his masters directing an equally twisted and malevolent broken dangerous ship.
We want to do better, but, up until now, the people of the world has not had this potentially beautiful chance to arise and awaken.  There is hope.
Bring the ship down.
Build a new one.

spelling & a little clarification
On 10/29/2020 at 10:38 AM, sickofallthebollocks said:

malevolent, captain

Perhaps your misunderstanding stems from the idea that it is just the captain that has a problem, rather than everyone.

Have you noticed how leaders just come and go ... in a sense of desperation?

Once you notice the degeneration inside yourself you start to ask ...how can I reverse my own degeneration, then you see what is happening out there is not the problem. 

Thinking changing the captain is gonna change .... comes from a lack of seeing it inside yourself.

When you switch on the MSM they teach you to hate others especially politicians to avert your eyes to how you personally have degenerated.

And so then you do their bidding by calling for the removal of the PM.

After that you have no real plan at all.

Because you have not working model of how things can go right.

Nothing.

So you kill the captain with no solution at all.

Now comes all the fantasies.

Nature is no nice let's just give everyone lollipops and it's like Bambi.
Or we are all love and consciousness everything so beautiful.
Let's just be nice.
Retarded with zero understanding of actual life.
The only reason you have a high standard of living is due to the wisdom and strong effort and courage and violence of previous generations.
Otherwise you would have 3 bananas and a tree.
Must know how things actually work.

Many want revolution.   If you ask ... and what will you  replace it ...
Then comes stupid bambi story.
Actually these people don't know their ancestors and what they did.
They are weak people.
All round very sad story.

Then they kill all statues, all traditions and then what comes ... bambi?
No.
Then comes NWO and death.
Such ignorance ... always the same fall.

Edited by rideforever
13 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Perhaps your misunderstanding stems from the idea that it is just the captain that has a problem, rather than everyone.

Have you noticed how leaders just come and go ... in a sense of desperation?

Once you notice the degeneration inside yourself you start to ask ...how can I reverse my own degeneration, then you see what is happening out there is not the problem. 

Thinking changing the captain is gonna change .... comes from a lack of seeing it inside yourself.

When you switch on the MSM they teach you to hate others especially politicians to avert your eyes to how you personally have degenerated.

And so then you do their bidding by calling for the removal of the PM.

After that you have no real plan at all.

Because you have not working model of how things can go right.

Nothing.

So you kill the captain with no solution at all.

Now comes all the fantasies.

Nature is no nice let's just give everyone lollipops and it's like Bambi.
Or we are all love and consciousness everything so beautiful.
Let's just be nice.
Retarded with zero understanding of actual life.
The only reason you have a high standard of living is due to the wisdom and strong effort and courage and violence of previous generations.
Otherwise you would have 3 bananas and a tree.
Must know how things actually work.

Many want revolution.   If you ask ... and what will you  replace it ...
Then comes stupid bambi story.
Actually these people don't know their ancestors and what they did.
They are weak people.
All round very sad story.

Then they kill all statues, all traditions and then what comes ... bambi?
No.
Then comes NWO and death.
Such ignorance ... always the same fall.

Nah, to me, it was your use of equivocation, your use of language to illustrate your captain and ship metaphor was on your part rideforever, unclear, so no misunderstanding from here I feel I know exactly where you stand on this.
I was just replying to your metaphor of using a captain, which, in my opion,  to anyones mind - in the present situation - would come to mean 'tyranical politicians'  In the UK - BJ and his bunch of cronies.  
To reiterate - ridding the ship of its captain won't automatically cure the problem, but it will allow the people to go after the real problem.
Of course I know the rabbit hole goes much, much deeper than this, and on a spiritual level too, as mentioned in my earlier post: to get your own house in order first'  is an incredibly important part out of this mess. But we have to fix the most clear and present danger to our way of being first - (the year 2020) The landslide of our freedoms.

I just typed out a load of replies to each of your statements in the format before, but then I scrubbed them off, as I'm only responding to your egregious points which seem (without further - plain speak - explanation) opinionated at best.

What would you do then?

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

When you demand  everyone equal inevitable consequence is :

1.  WORLD GOVERNMENT ... because you have to inflict upon people your rules

2.  DESTRUCTION OF FAMILY .... otherwise people live naturally protecting and loving children, helping them, giving them best education can afford.   This must be destroyed to protect   "Equality ideology"

3.  DESTRUCTION OF FEELINGS ... your feelings are always loving people like you, own race, own community, own family, is deep thing ... same for all creatures.   If we are going to have "Equality ideology" then must destroy own feelinsg.

Result is totally evil insincere world.   No family, no democracy, no feelinsg .... just death walking people.   And dumb ideology.

Inevitable consequence of stupid idea.

Also, never said everyone was equal.  Where'd that one come from?

EDIT: Actually, maybe it's this:  (from what I mentioned earlier)
Shouldn't everyone get the 'highest level of education?' 
It is reserved for those with money, those with power, those who have been born into certain bloodlines.
It may be normal in every country - but does that make it right?  I don't think so.
Why? Is it certain people of obvious limited intelligence capacity - have the right to 'higher' levels of education, regardless of their individual capacity to digest that information and use it for the GOOD of humanity?  Rather than for the ILL of humanity. 
These people are Psychopaths doing a another Psychopaths bidding, and so on an so forth.
In a forward thinking and healthy society - this higher education should and would be for the benefit of all mankind, regardless of class, political position, or bloodline?

If so, let me clarify what I meant in plain speaking:
Everyone should have equal opportunities with regards to education, of course, in my opinion, no one has equal abilities either through abilities/or genetics, and therefore may not be able to digest or contribute the educational skills offered, but at least everyone gets the same chance?  I don't see anything wrong with that?
Peoples skills (imo) are pretty obvious from a young age, with keen observation, I can see an artist when I meet one, or a technical wizard, am mathematician, an engineer, or someone with natural enhanced physical abilities a mile off when I meet them.

As you should know, those who may not be so good at maths, may be a genius at art, or construction or whatever.
What I'm saying here is that there is nothing wrong with everyone being given an equal platform from which to start.

edit section
On 10/29/2020 at 11:31 AM, sickofallthebollocks said:

To reiterate - ridding the ship of its captain won't automatically cure the problem, but it will allow the people to go after the real problem.

Good dream.

Advantage of this dream is relieves you of (a) having a solution, (b) looking inside for personal self-reflection, (c) fantasy of self can continue.

Perpetual Revolution

I watch the Arsenal FC fan channels.  I have seen that people who started being interested in football learnt new trick .... make incendiary remarks get everyone to argue ... is good for pageclicks.   Then Google pays you.   Very clear to see.   Takes few months  then fan channels learn.

Doesn't matter what you think, what you honestly think ... just give viewers opportunity to hate each other.   With BIG INCENDIARY WORDS on every time you upload.   Then everyone argues.

Also talk about ... "Great Golden Future" ... just need to get rid of x, y, z ... it's Mr A he is problem or is Mr B.

Then everyone gets hatred workout.   Afterwards enough hate to live through Tuesday.   Come back Wednesday.

In the past, go to Church on Sunday.   Monday ... try to be good man.  Try to be calm man.  Try to be God man.

Ugly stupid world with ugly stupid people ... this is the new revolution.  Self program to be stupid man.

3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Good dream.

Advantage of this dream is relieves you of (a) having a solution, (b) looking inside for personal self-reflection, (c) fantasy of self can continue.

Perpetual Revolution

I watch the Arsenal FC fan channels.  I have seen that people who started being interested in football learnt new trick .... make incendiary remarks get everyone to argue ... is good for pageclicks.   Then Google pays you.   Very clear to see.   Takes few months  then fan channels learn.

Doesn't matter what you think, what you honestly think ... just give viewers opportunity to hate each other.   With BIG INCENDIARY WORDS on every time you upload.   Then everyone argues.

Also talk about ... "Great Golden Future" ... just need to get rid of x, y, z ... it's Mr A he is problem or is Mr B.

Then everyone gets hatred workout.   Afterwards enough hate to live through Tuesday.   Come back Wednesday.

In the past, go to Church on Sunday.   Monday ... try to be good man.  Try to be calm man.  Try to be God man.

Ugly stupid world with ugly stupid people ... this is the new revolution.  Self program to be stupid man.

It's not a dream Ride, or - spiritually speaking, is it a dream - what we are all stuck in, are we all stuck in our own little story?  (that's for another conversation probably)

To me though Ride, it's no longer a dream, what do we do if not try to 'rid the ship of it's captains?'

We can hopefully go down the route of fixing all the spiritual ills of mankind once we are able to?
Once the captains (politicians,freemasons, zionists, archons, any other malevolent forces) are extinguished.

What's the other option sir?
What is your way or opinion of how to fix this?

On 10/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

To me though Ride, it's no longer a dream, what do we do if not try to 'rid the ship of it's captains

My God ... is that as far as you got ?

Perhaps it dawns on you ... that everyone in the society is not in good health.

Some suggestions:
1. Stop blaming people
2. Stop dreaming some other leader is gonna be better

3. Stop destroying things

4. Stop looking at other people start thinking ... what is my problem?

5. Recognize life maybe not so easy, not like movies.

6. Take practical steps to fix own life.

7. Better quality ideas : for instance  The Enchiridion (means wisdom to have in your hand), or Jordan Peterson, or Buddha, or Jesus ... listen to parables.

8. Add the following to life : good music, nature walks, looking at stars, compassion for self, more honesty, better food, nice exercise but not like a machine ... return to being good human and enjoy Autumn season, rain, clouds, fog, trees with rain dripped off, piles of yellow leaves, conkers and window

9. Not worry too much and go to sleep

49 minutes ago, rideforever said:

My God ... is that as far as you got ?

Perhaps it dawns on you ... that everyone in the society is not in good health.

Some suggestions:
1. Stop blaming people

7. Better quality ideas : for instance  The Enchiridion (means wisdom to have in your hand), or Jordan Peterson, or Buddha, or Jesus ... listen to parables.

8. Add the following to life : good music, nature walks, looking at stars, compassion for self, more honesty, better food, nice exercise but not like a machine ... return to being good human and enjoy Autumn season, rain, clouds, fog, trees with rain dripped off, piles of yellow leaves, conkers and window

Your comment:  'My God ... is that as far as you got ?'

It seems that you mistake me for being in some kind of race to prove to you that I have reached a certain level of awareness that YOU feel have arrived upon in the present situation.

1. Stop blaming people

Okay - it's no-ones fault is it?   Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

Why a leader?  What's your fixation with a LEADER???    Why not the collective 'us'  Ethel, Bob, Rita and Sue too?

You sound fixated upon a leader?  It sounds like you are the sort of person who has to be lead, and are not willing to lead yourself, come on - pull your finger out!

Yeah, ok, yeah stop destroying things - alot easier when there is no ruling elite/cabal who cause all the 'destroying'

Have you done this recently?

I think the masses are coming to this realisation, don't you? 

See:  Get your house in order - mentioned earlier

Well, soon, if we 'do nothing' which is the overbearing message I get from you - we will have no Buddha, Jesus or even Jordan Peterson (LOL) to run to will we? just a satanic god.

8. Add the following to life : good music, nature walks, looking at stars, compassion for self, more honesty, better food, nice exercise but not like a machine ... return to being good human and enjoy Autumn season, rain, clouds, fog, trees with rain dripped off, piles of yellow leaves, conkers and window.

Yeah? - I'm sure throwing a few conkers at Boris and his crew will fix everything won't it?  Let's look up at the stars whilst listening to some good ole rock n'roll while jogging on the spot in some forest in Autumn.  WTF are you saying here???  We need action here?
Then - we go down that route.

Yeah! best to not worry much and go to sleep - yeah?????   Then wake up in a FEMA style concentration camp about to be dragged off for your nextround of  'vaccinations'

I can see some of your logic Rideforever - but I'm sorry to say you are presently coming across as inflamatory, and intemporate, (lacking self-control) going straight for the jugular, verging on the ad-hominem, rather than a well-meaning difference of opinion and an exchange between two well-meaning members here on the forum.

I'm done for now - it seems to be your way or the highway doesn't it?  (I've seen similar interactions you have had with many other members on here - and it always goes nowhere doesn't it?) 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

"wE NEED ETHEL FROM THE LOCAL SUPERMARKET - OR GRUMPY OWL, BASKET CASE, MITOCHONDRIAL EVE AND VELMA, ZIGGY, AND OTHER GREAT MEMBERS FROM THE DI FORUM, OR MICK,BOB,SUE,WAYNE,JOHN, DAVE, FROM THE LOCAL HARDWARE GROCERY/HARDWARE STORE - OR ANY OTHER GENERIC GOOD HONEST WOMAN AND MAN WHO HAVE KNOWN HARDSHIP, KNOW ABOUT STRUGGLING TO PAY THE BILLS, HAVE FELT 'REAL LIFE' & WHO KNOW 'how things go down at street level'  TO HELP GOVERN OUR COUNTRY - AND OUR BEAUTIFUL PLANET - NOW IS OUR CHANCE TO DO THIS!!!!!"

Yeah this is arsekissy to state but sorry to other very great members here who I forgot to name - (not flattering myself that u care)  but, Oddsnsods,kj35, Enigmatic,morpheus, orangealert, MR H, Mr E, ,zark, jonesthepost, golden retreiver, fuckbillygts,truthspoon,coldrum,fluke,heartspirit,Jack,andyJ,peter, stormgrden, allymissft,screamingeagle,frankvitali,seeker,strummer,oneant,itsa, and all the rest of the gooduns I forgot - you know who you are - RESPEC to you ....the ones who can take a difference of opinion - come back nicely and not get all cunty and butthurt about it! 🙂

come back nicely
  • Like 1
On 10/29/2020 at 2:25 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

Why not the collective 'us'

Ah .. here comes the NWO that's the inevitable result of your ideas.

Yes oh so much compassion ... love they fucking neighbour ... we are all equal now let's take control of all world Government and shuv it down your throat ... so nice we'll be all friends in Disney, now BIG BROTHER will make Disney world like it or not.

Collective action good for insects ... like ants in anthill ...

Not good for normal human who is not an insect.

2 kinds of humans.  Normal-man and insect-man .... always wrestling.

Edited by rideforever
1 minute ago, rideforever said:

Ah .. here comes the NWO that's the inevitable result of your ideas.

Yes oh so much compassion ... love they fucking neighbour ... we are all equal now let's take control of all world Government and shuv it down your throat ... so nice we'll be all friends in Disney, now BIG BROTHER will make Disney world like it or not.

Collective action good for insects ... like ants in anthill ...

Not good for normal human who is not an insect.

2 kinds of humans.  Normal-man and insect-man .... always wrestling.

There we are then, This Is Tiresome.

You keep them low vibrations to yourself.  I'll keep mine high thanks

• Like 1

Eton is full of bum boys that ritually impregnate their students from a young age.

Similar to the church..

Roman mindset sandpeople mindcontrol to keep you in check.

Ide rather full on anarchy & tribalism than living amongst the stench of fake people.

• Like 1
On 10/29/2020 at 2:44 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

You keep them low vibrations to yourself.  I'll keep mine high thanks

Keep on living like an insect .... you will have lots of company.  Just don't bother looking in the mirror.

Liberal inversion:
Be Proud !  ... of living like ant in anthill.
Be Strong ! ... blame it all on everyone else.
Be Individual ! ... choose your ruler

Too late for many people, behind ideology is human smugness and non interest in real truth.  BBC ideology now spread far and wide.

Probably you think you are truthseeker and "radical" whilst repeating exact lines on wall !!!
Verbatim

Edited by rideforever

Thanks! 😂  that's the nicest thing you've said all day. 👍

If the BBC are looking for a Big Beautiful Cock, then I have what they're after, (so I'm told).... if they're looking to start spreading some truths instead of the lies - then, I have what they're after, but if they want to continue spouting UTTER shit all day long like they have been doing - then I will refer them to your goodself 'old-bean'.

You're a bit of a BBC aren't you Ride?   ..........   B'nai B'rith Colluder? 

remove low vibe cmmt so as not to sink to ride's depths
  • Haha 1

Oh dear. 

Totally agree @sickofallthebollocksand @oddsnsods.

These toff nosed arse wipes who were buggered from birth are that butt hurt they have zero compassion for their fellow man. The highest and best education should be free for all and let's be honest should be completely reformed. 

The current education doesn't teach you jack shit worth keeping. Why don't they teach finances in school? You know, to stop people becoming indebted and destitute? Because the system has been setup to do that to people. 

So yeah, totally agree, these fucks should not be anywhere near parliament the bunch of self imposed shit weasels. 👍🏻

• Like 2

In fact, I agree with Graham Hancock, any leader should be taken on a Ayahuasca course before they're even considered for such a job. No doubt they'd be a very different person at the end of that journey than before. 

• Like 1