Max Igans Latest Interview

Wasn’t sure where to put this, but seems the right place here.

Bloody fantastic vid imo; answered so many questions I’ve had for such a long time; don’t know if he’s ‘right’, but it seems to be the path that’s been nigglng at me for years.

Extremely interesting whatever.

• Like 1

Max is great ... but I'm afraid I didn't make it past the first minute , I cannot tolerate people who love the sound of their own voice  wasting my time in long introductions " click on my support button" and other BS ! 

Haha, ‘loving the sound of their own voice’; irony 😐

Why do people post at all if they don’t watch the content; perhaps it’s something to do with my opening sentence; or perhaps to try to put people off?

Having the attention span of a goldfish is a shame; the intro wasn’t long, and Max does most of the talking.

imo, what he speaks of is important.

For those interested, Max gets into the nature of our reality stuff at around twelve minutes.  A really good handle on it I reckon.

Edited by jonesthepost
  • Thanks 2

One thing I find somewhat concerning now is that guys like David Icke and Max Igan are now effectively preaching to the converted. The likelihood of them reaching new people was so much higher on a platform like you tube. Most of the masses don't really use the smaller sites like bit chute. So... I'm struggling to see a way around that. Perhaps it's a case of, if someone isn't 'awake' and seeing the awfulness of what the government are rolling out now, they're not going to...

3 hours ago, Ethel said:

One thing I find somewhat concerning now is that guys like David Icke and Max Igan are now effectively preaching to the converted. The likelihood of them reaching new people was so much higher on a platform like you tube. Most of the masses don't really use the smaller sites like bit chute. So... I'm struggling to see a way around that. Perhaps it's a case of, if someone isn't 'awake' and seeing the awfulness of what the government are rolling out now, they're not going to...

Those on social media sites, even local neighbourhood sites, can post on those, can try that way?

I don’t know, I don’t do social media.

Get your pens out and write on any convid notices; write that ‘they’ are lying to you; write a couple of links to good info on the net.