The Truth About Tommy Robinson

JANUARY 17, 2019

Today I want to tell you some very important facts about Tommy Robinson. The former leader of the English Defence League is very closely and profitably linked with Canadian-based internet broadcaster, Rebel Media. He has a high profile and he is good at what he does.

He often talks sense about important issues around the problems caused by the Islamification of the West, but Tommy Robinson is not being honest when he gives the impression that his only interest is talking about those things.

Because, in reality, he is working to a very different agenda, and he is not all that he seems to be. And not just because he went to work with the British state’s tame Muslims in the Quilliam Foundation – before he found an even better source of cash.

A little basic research online will tell you that ‘Tommy Robinson’ is not his real name. He also has a passport in the name of Paul Harris. He travelled to America under the name of Andrew McMaster. He was born Stephen Yaxley, but later took the name Yaxley-Lennon. He has convictions for beating his wife, assault on a police officer, and possession of cocaine. He served a prison term back in 2005 for assault and resisting arrest. More recently he was jailed for fraud.

But dig deeper, and we find another side to Robinson which is much more serious and sinister than any of his violence, drugs and fraud. Because Tommy Robinson is also a puppet. His strings are pulled by the neocons and Zionists who pushed America and Britain into the Iraq War. And now they are pushing for a new war against Iran and Syria.

If they get that war, it would likely spill over into war with Russia as well, which is what makes their war-mongering so dangerous, and so important to us all. Which is why the KTI research team has been digging up the truth about Tommy Robinson – the war mongers’ propaganda puppet.

Because he poses as an English patriot, Robinson is sensitive about people pointing out that he is in fact a Zionist sock puppet. So he tries to deflect the accusation by making fun of it. Here is a recording of him, in conversation with fellow Zionist counter-jihad activist Jack Buckby:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X8HgojHQjE   clip 7.09 to 7.16

As you can hear, they try to laugh off the idea that Robinson is working for the Zionists, pretending that the only link is that he works for Rebel Media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X8HgojHQjE     clip 7.09 to 7.16    [repeat]

As it happens, this alone would prove the case, because The Rebel is owned by fanatical Zionist  Ezra Levant, but there is a much more instructive fact to take on board:

Take a look at these stills from several of Robinson’s recent shows on The Rebel. Note that caption: Shillman Fellow. What’s that all about? Is it some kind of an in joke about Tommy being a ‘shill’ – a hired mouthpiece for the Zionist lobby?

Well, it certainly DOES confirm that Robinson is a Zionist puppet, but it certainly is NOT a joke.

Because a Shillman Fellow is someone who has received money – a lot of money – from this man: Robert Shillman.

He heads a publicly traded American technology company called Cognex, which is worth 4 Billion. Dollars. And he is one of the biggest donors to Zionist causes in the USA, including the Zionist Organization of America.

Shillman is also a major funder of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, whose Jihad Watch website works closely with activist Pamela Geller’s American Freedom Defense Initiative.

Shillman has funded four fellowships for journalists who worked on the Freedom Center’s online magazine, FrontPage. On its website he is thanked for ‘underwriting’ the work of various ‘Shillman Fellows in Journalism’:

Shillman fellows are well rewarded for their work pushing Zionist propaganda. And Tommy is no exception, as this is the most likely source of the half a million pounds lump sum he is reported to have received from the USA. And that’s on top of the £4,000 a month he gets from Ezra Levant, and the money he is making from book sales, not to mention his various business interests.

But back to Shillman himself.  He is a long-term member of the Host Committee for the Foundation for Defense of Democracies Washington Forum. The 2010 forum was titled ‘Countering the Iranian Threat’.

The Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) is a neoconservative think tank based in Washington, D.C. It played a key role in selling the American people the Iraq War. Together with the Center for Security Policy – whose own links with Robinson we will examine shortly – the FDD funded emotive adverts designed to whip up hatred against Saddam Hussein.

The FDD’s Board of Advisors reads like a roll call of many of Washington’s worst Iraq War Criminals, including Bill Kristol, Richard Perle and Frank Gaffney, who is seen here with Robinson’s friend Pamela Geller, who is also funded by the same people.

Gaffney was part of the neocon Project for the New American Century, the Zionist U.S. Deep State think-tank which first invented the ‘Weapons of Mass Destruction’ hoax. That lie led to thousands of young Americans and others being killed or maimed for life in the Bush-Blair war in Iraq. A war, we must remember, that so destabilised the Middle East that it led directly to the rise of Islamic State.

Gaffney’s Center for Security Policy is funded by a group of American Zionist billionaires – including Sheldon Adelson, and Aubrey and Joyce Chernick.  Just like Shillman, they also finance the Zionist Organization of America, the Freedom Center  and the rest of the counter-jihad network.

Gaffney’s operation also runs the Center for Vigilant Freedom, which brings us right back to Tommy Robinson. Because it was two figures from the C.V.F. who first chose Robinson to front the English Defence League. These were C.V.F. staffer Chris Knowles, and C.V.F. spokeswoman Ann Marchini.

Knowles  became the first head of the EDL’s media operation. He is shown here listening to his Tommy puppet speaking to an early meeting of the real leadership of the EDL.

In the inset are millionaire businessman Alan Lake, in whose half million pound apartment the EDL was founded, and – wearing glasses – Knowles.

The EDL was set up with the help of a 70,000 dollar grant from Gaffney’s Center for Security Policy, channelled through the Center for Vigilant Freedom.

Having started his career thanks to Zionist money, Robinson surrounded himself with extreme Zionists. Here he is with Rabbi Nachum Shifren, who spoke at several EDL rallies. Shifren was a bodyguard and driver for Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the terrorist Jewish Defense League, who was so extreme that he was banned from Israel.

Also pictured with Robinson is Roberta Moore, the first head of the EDL’s Jewish Division. Despite wearing her British Remembrance poppy in this photo, Moore is not an English patriot. She comes from Brazil and angered many ordinary EDL members by praising Zionist terrorists who murdered British soldiers.

She has also praised the 1967 attack by Israeli warplanes and gunboats on the U.S.S. Liberty, in which 34 American sailors were killed.

Next week, I will tell you about Robinson’s visit to the country which launched that unprovoked attack. And we will find out why the Zionist effort to incite hatred against Muslims is not in our true interest.

As I am sure you already know, the KTI are very firmly opposed to the Islamisation of Europe and North America. But that does not mean that we should walk into a trap set by war-mongers.

We will look at this further next week. Until then, keep safe and God bless!

-------------------------

On this same website I've found 1 pro-TR article, and 1 petition for his release from prison. Very suspicious. Just shows you can't trust anyone these days

https://www.knightstemplarorder.com/free_tommy_robinson

https://www.knightstemplarorder.com/the_trials_of_tommy_robinson

But here's another article with some very interesting connections between TR and Israeli Intelligence (take it for what it's worth).

https://www.knightstemplarorder.com/tommy_robinson_free_speech_explosion

Edited by Church Militant
2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I must admit a few years ago I got sucked into the 'Tommy Robinson' hype, but given time I started to figure out what the game was.

I certainly don't trust Ezra Levant and I don't trust Rebel Media, or Rebel News whatever they're calling themselves now.

They are the "controlled opposition", manipulating the 'right' and antagonising them against the 'left'.

Levant is a scam merchant, who has mastered the art of 'crowdfunding' to swindle money out of people, people who may not have much money themselves but have been co-erced into 'donating' to 'support' people who are likely being well-funded already by 'vested interests'.

They just stir the pot, and turn people against each other.

Same i also got sucked into it. Been unsubscribed from that lot for years. 

Really is the same with that lot and former youtube channels like sargon of akkad who could also be on the payroll? Along with molynoo and all the other channels trapped into the right left trap.

On the one hand i agree with what they say in regards to the marxist commies and far leftists. But not seeing the woods for the trees springs to mind. 

I saw tommy saying he was going to go to some of the upcoming freedom marches. He has always struck me as naive actually but the whole isreal thing basically speaks volumes. 

8 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Same i also got sucked into it. Been unsubscribed from that lot for years. 

Really is the same with that lot and former youtube channels like sargon of akkad who could also be on the payroll? Along with molynoo and all the other channels trapped into the right left trap.

On the one hand i agree with what they say in regards to the marxist commies and far leftists. But not seeing the woods for the trees springs to mind. 

I saw tommy saying he was going to go to some of the upcoming freedom marches. He has always struck me as naive actually but the whole isreal thing basically speaks volumes. 

Sargon is not with the same club, he has his own agenda which is pushing the right vs. left paradigm but no connections to Rebel media or Israel so not relevant to this topic imo

• Like 1

I think WikiPedia is crap and hyper partisan so take it for what it's worth. They do mention Faith Goldy, I almost forgot about her, she started with rebel media but got sacked for her alt-right ties. Maybe she still worked for rebel media spying on the alt-right movement. Anything is possible with these people. Wasn't Laura Southern sacked from rebel media for alt-right ties as well?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebel_News

56 minutes ago, Church Militant said:

Sargon is not with the same club, he has his own agenda which is pushing the right vs. left paradigm but no connections to Rebel media or Israel so not relevant to this topic imo

Same ilk imo he is a massive supporter of milo and tommy. 

Edited by Fluke
1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Same ilk imo

Whether he is controlled I'm not sure, but the classical liberalism thing doesn't cut it in my opinion. I can understand pushing the rights of the individual, but the anti-Westerners are collectivizing and I don't see how you push back against that with individualism. There needs to be something that bonds people together in my opinion.

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Whether he is controlled I'm not sure, but the classical liberalism thing doesn't cut it in my opinion. I can understand pushing the rights of the individual, but the anti-Westerners are collectivizing and I don't see how you push back against that with individualism. There needs to be something that bonds people together in my opinion.

There's no sense in defeating our enemies by becoming our enemies. 

Just now, Church Militant said:

"Natural law" sounds like pre-christian pagan cannibal child sacrificing Europe. I prefer a christian civilization 

Do you think God would want the different tribes of the Earth to lose their identity?

18 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I must admit a few years ago I got sucked into the 'Tommy Robinson' hype, but given time I started to figure out what the game was.

I certainly don't trust Ezra Levant and I don't trust Rebel Media, or Rebel News whatever they're calling themselves now.

They are the "controlled opposition", manipulating the 'right' and antagonising them against the 'left'.

Levant is a scam merchant, who has mastered the art of 'crowdfunding' to swindle money out of people, people who may not have much money themselves but have been co-erced into 'donating' to 'support' people who are likely being well-funded already by 'vested interests'.

They just stir the pot, and turn people against each other.

I like Tommy Rubinstein. I like anybody who has the guts to stand up to authority and put himself about. I thought the PanoDrama doc was class with only one fault. He should have led John Sweeney on a lot longer. 

In the EDL days, there were quite a few Israeli flags and there was this one woman called Roberta Moore who was always there giving it large. In December of 2018 at the UKIP event in Whitehall there were still a couple of those flags waving around. I was there wondering who paid for all those stage events in Whitehall. He always kept thanking Daniel Pipes and the Middle East Forum so it seems they were the middle men working much like the Rockefellars funding the ultra Zionist charities like the Schusterman and Pears Foundations who in turn fund the CCDH (Centre for Countering Digital Hate) who just happen to have  an office in the same building as Starmer's 'Labour Together'. 

It  was when Tommy started boasting about the £30K lawsuits regarding the Cambridge incident and his general lifestyle that it was obvious (along with that £950K home). 

There are videos of him in Israel on top of IDF tanks and of course his buddy who also boasts of his High Court encounters, Avi Yemini is a proud 'Front Wheel Skid'. 

As D. Icke always says ...'control both sides and you control the outcome' 

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
3 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

I like Tommy Rubinstein. I like anybody who has the guts to stand up to authority and put himself about. I thought the PanoDrama doc was class with only one fault. He should have led John Sweeney on a lot longer. 

In the EDL days, there were quite a few Israeli flags and there was this one woman called Roberta Moore who was always there giving it large. In December of 2018 at the UKIP event in Whitehall there were still a couple of those flags waving around. I was there wondering who paid for all those stage events in Whitehall. He always kept thanking Daniel Pipes and the Middle East Forum so it seems they were the middle men working much like the Rockefellars funding the ultra Zionist charities like the Schusterman and Pears Foundations who in turn fund the CCDH (Centre for Countering Digital Hate) who just happen to have  an office in the same building as Starmer's 'Labour Together'. 

It  was when Tommy started boasting about the £30K lawsuits regarding the Cambridge incident and his general lifestyle that it was obvious (along with that £950K home). 

There are videos of him in Israel on top of IDF tanks and of course his buddy who also boasts of his High Court encounters, Avi Yemini is a proud 'Front Wheel Skid'. 

As D. Icke always says ...'control both sides and you control the outcome' 

I read TR's biography "Enemy Of The State" and I did find it a fascinating read. I can well believe he started out with "good intentions", and I can understand his reasons for starting the EDL (English Defence League) based on what he could see happening in his home town of Luton.

I can also understand his reasons for wanting to walk away from the EDL, as he lost control of it, no doubt as 'inflitrators' got involved to push their own agendas.

But I do think at some point he was 'got to', and then recruited himself in order to push a different agenda. And I think that was when he got involved with Rebel Media.

Alarm bells started ringing for me when he tried (and failed) to join UKIP, because he was looking for a 'political home'. UKIP's own party membership rules (introduced by Nigel Farage of all people) essentially 'banned' anyone previously involved with both the BNP (which TR was a very brief member of) and the EDL (which of course he founded). At the time I questioned why he didn't throw his support behind his friend Anne-Marie Waters and her fledgling "For Britain" party, as they seemed to share the same strong 'anti-Islam' ideology.

Then-UKIP leader Gerard Batten tried to get a 'debate' going among UKIP members about amending the party constitution to allow TR to 'join' the party. All this succeeded in doing was to tear the party membership apart and create further division.

TR never got his wish to join UKIP. But he did manage to destroy any credibility that UKIP had, and helped to successfully nullify the party as any serious threat to the political establishment. As Nigel Farage also did, by setting up his own 'rival' Brexit Party.

I went to that Brexit Betrayal march in London in December 2018, and while I enjoyed being amongst like-minded individuals, at the rally at the end, when TR was on stage and urging people to pick up their phones and join UKIP, for a moment you could have heard a pin drop.

As much as TR got 'seduced' by the Zionists, I sadly feel that Gerard Batten also got seduced too and sucked in to the game. UKIP ended up imploding completely, and has never really recovered.

Mission accomplished.

• Like 1
Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

I went to that Brexit Betrayal march in London in December 2018, and while I enjoyed being amongst like-minded individuals, at the rally at the end, when TR was on stage and urging people to pick up their phones and join UKIP, for a moment you could have heard a pin drop.

That was the only statement I could fault you on Grumpy. If I remember (I was right at the front) he couldn't get his app to work on stage. I just admired his nonchalance and easy going manner with the crowd. Two things people fear most in life is death and public speaking yet this guy considered a little 'nyaff' was so unconcerned remaining  cool, calm, and collected while battling with his phone. There was a silence of course but that was only because he stopped talking.  

I spoke to Lord Pearson that day about an hour before the event started. I saw him walking around in front of Jonathon Pie's camera and asked him about the new laws coming into place to stifle free speech. I spoke to him for a full 5 minutes lol.

I was then interviewed by Carl Benjamin before some 78 year old twat dressed up in army medals and flags stepped in front and hijacked the whole interview. My 15 minutes of fame obliterated in 2 seconds. 

I trawled through all the charity shops for 'Enemy Of The State' because me being a tight arse cunt, I wasn't prepared to pay £16 plus for the book.

Tommy Rubenstein speaks straight from the depths of the soul, no doubt. I would love to read this book. Unfortunately he was young enough to be enticed and seduced by those we cant talk about without being labelled ' anti- semitic'          

16 minutes ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

That was the only statement I could fault you on Grumpy. If I remember (I was right at the front) he couldn't get his app to work on stage.

You'll have to forgive me, this was a while ago now! I remember he made some wisecrack about not being able to join UKIP, which was true at the time.

17 minutes ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

I trawled through all the charity shops for 'Enemy Of The State' because me being a tight arse cunt, I wasn't prepared to pay £16 plus for the book.

Tommy Rubenstein speaks straight from the depths of the soul, no doubt. I would love to read this book. Unfortunately he was young enough to be enticed and seduced by those we cant talk about without being labelled ' anti- semitic'   

As I've said previously, despite my own current feelings about TR, that book is worth a read if you can get hold of a copy.

TR himself is a sell-out to another cause, but I recall the opening chapter being quite enlightening as to how others also sell themselves out for other causes.

Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

TR himself is a sell-out to another cause, but I recall the opening chapter being quite enlightening as to how others also sell themselves out for other causes.

Not for me. I know exactly what methods the police, politicians, lawyers and judges will use to subjugate people but I will read this book when I can get a hold of it.

TR didn't sell himself out as such. He succumbed to temptation. He fell for Satan's credit card and in thirty years time he will be able to see the folly of his youth. On the other hand, he was never ever going to be accepted in the job market so at the time it was his only option. He exposed himself and extended his hand to the mark of the beast. 

Golden Retriever - if your OP is directed towards me in part for the Rebel News video I posted in the coronavirus megathread, I posted it because I saw it on social media and thought it was a point of interest – nothing more. It is possibly the first (and only) video of theirs I have ever watched and the content didn't seem offensive. My post was just a statement of what they say they are doing in terms of supposedly providing legal help to people fined for breaching coronavirus measures rather than a glowing endorsement. People can then make their minds up themselves. No opinion was offered in my post and it wasn't meant as a promotion of Rebel News. I do still think it is an interesting video worthy of some discussion and it seems you have done some further digging as to their lawyer.

You are right to bring up any dubious connections that Rebel News may have so thank you. I have never followed Rebel News, Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins etc as they don't hold much interest to me so I am not as well versed as you in their dodgy dealings. Rebel News haven't even been on my radar as is it outside my usual areas of interest whereas this is clearly an area of much greater interest to you. Each to their own.

MSM articles get posted all the time and we all know that the MSM are outright controlled. But members are not called out for doing so as it seems to be generally accepted as the reporting of info rather than an endorsement of the content.

Most faces within the alternative media get accused of being controlled opposition – including DI himself – so it is hard, perhaps impossible, to be certain of who is genuine. The forum is filled with content from DI, UK Column, Save Our Rights, Simon Dolan, Max Igan, Santos Bonacci, Amazing Polly, Shaun Atwood, the doctors behind the Barrington Declaration, Piers Corbyn, Brian Rose and many more - all of whom have been on the receiving end of suggestions that they are not legit. There are few faces within the alternative community who haven't been accused of being controlled opposition.

The conspiracy theory arena is a minefield which contains a vast array of subjects and members cannot be expected to know everything about every theory and every personality in the so-called truth movement. Individuals tend to gravitate to their personal areas of interest.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve