I was very disapppointed without mentioning any names that posters on this forum and elswhere are promoting Rebel News

or Rebel Media. Erza Levant is a Canadian Jewish Zionist

COME ON  NOW ................ ARE YOU THAT IGNORANT OR ARE YOU TOO CONTROLLED?

If you don't know Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins etc work for Israel, well then I really do despair of people I had previously

considered to be the "good guys"

OK.   Let's break this down.   You REALLY MUST DONATE.

Who to?

In the first few seconds he tells you the lawyer is  the Jewish Daniel Berke,

Daniel Berke is a Jewish Diplomat for the World Jewish Congress

https://twitter.com/DanielBerke1

Daniel Berke is a lawyer for Israel.

Although he appears a right wing Jew, he likes Borat!

Daniel Berke represented the paedophile Rolf Harris

Why are you supporting Rebel News?

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some people need more to be conviced  or are new to the conspiracyes and simply don't know how things work in rabbit hole   be nice to them 😜

Rebel News are an Israeli organistation to promote hatred against Muslims.   I want controlled immigration but Rebel Media are controlled opposition to stir up hatred against Muslims an

You're another "sleeper" account.   You joined the forum 10 days ago, but all of your comments are today, mostly this thread about the Jewish, Zionist Rebel Media.    Anyone can cl

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

was very disapppointed without mentioning any names that posters on this forum and elswhere are promoting Rebel News

some people need more to be conviced 

or are new to the conspiracyes and simply don't know how things work in rabbit hole

be nice to them 😜

• Like 2
1 minute ago, screamingeagle said:

some people need more to be conviced 

or are new to the conspiracyes and simply don't know how things work in rabbit hole

be nice to them 😜

Out of likes, but the people are was referring to are not new to this.

17 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I was very disapppointed without mentioning any names that posters on this forum and elswhere are promoting Rebel News

If you don't know Tommy Robinson and Katie Hopkins etc work for Israel, well then I really do despair of people I had previously

considered to be the "good guys"

OK.   Let's break this down.   You REALLY MUST DONATE.

Who to?

In the first few seconds he tells you the lawyer is  the Jewish Daniel Berke,

Daniel Berke is a Jewish Diplomat for the World Jewish Congress

https://twitter.com/DanielBerke1

Daniel Berke is a lawyer for Israel.

Although he appears a right wing Jew, he likes Borat!

Daniel Berke represented the paedophile Rolf Harris

Why are you supporting Rebel News?

What exactly is so offensive in this tweets?

I must admit a few years ago I got sucked into the 'Tommy Robinson' hype, but given time I started to figure out what the game was.

I certainly don't trust Ezra Levant and I don't trust Rebel Media, or Rebel News whatever they're calling themselves now.

They are the "controlled opposition", manipulating the 'right' and antagonising them against the 'left'.

Levant is a scam merchant, who has mastered the art of 'crowdfunding' to swindle money out of people, people who may not have much money themselves but have been co-erced into 'donating' to 'support' people who are likely being well-funded already by 'vested interests'.

They just stir the pot, and turn people against each other.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Church Militant said:

What exactly is so offensive in this tweets?

Rebel News are an Israeli organistation to promote hatred against Muslims.

I want controlled immigration but Rebel Media are controlled opposition to stir up hatred against

Muslims and other immigrants instead of hightlighting the bleeding obvious.  Elite Jews want the destruction

of Europe how we know it.

Avi Yememi is Rebel Media's voce in Melbourne.

He's a Jewiah Nazi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I must admit a few years ago I got sucked into the 'Tommy Robinson' hype, but given time I started to figure out what the game was.

I certainly don't trust Ezra Levant and I don't trust Rebel Media, or Rebel News whatever they're calling themselves now.

They are the "controlled opposition", manipulating the 'right' and antagonising them against the 'left'.

Levant is a scam merchant, who has mastered the art of 'crowdfunding' to swindle money out of people, people who may not have much money themselves but have been co-erced into 'donating' to 'support' people who are likely being well-funded already by 'vested interests'.

I trust them as far as I can throw them. But I still haven't figured out what their game is. This Ezra Levant is supposedly some billionaire businessman. And all his minions, Tommy Robinson, Avi yemeni, etc. are obviously getting handsomely paid. I think Gavin McInnes and Laura Southern started out with them too. I don't believe this Ezra Levant billionaire businessman is spending his money for nothing, and I don't think the donations cover their expenses. I think there's something much more nefarious at play here. I'm thinking some kinda state/intelligence/NGO funded PsyOp 

The Left is doing a pretty good job of that themselves

That's my best guess too

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Rebel News are an Israeli organistation to promote hatred against Muslims.

I want controlled immigration but Rebel Media are controlled opposition to stir up hatred against

Muslims and other immigrants instead of hightlighting the bleeding obvious.  Elite Jews want the destruction

of Europe how we know it.

Avi Yememi is Rebel Media's voce in Melbourne.

He's a Jewiah Nazi

to promote hatred against Muslims

Muslims do a pretty good job of that themselves

Avi has links to Neo-Nazi groups.

I don't see any "Nazis"

Robinson who works with Mi-5 / Mossad

Now that would be interesting. Do you have any more info on that?

14 minutes ago, Church Militant said:

And all his minions, Tommy Robinson, Avi yemeni, etc. are obviously getting handsomely paid. I think Gavin McInnes and Laura Southern started out with them too.

Yes, Tommy Robinson was employed by Rebel Media for a while (and made some interesting videos to be honest), but then 'left' under some acrimonious circumstances to 'go it alone' as an independent 'citizen journalist'. When TR got himself into 'trouble' with the UK authorities though, Levant and Rebel Media were very quick to start up their crowdfunding 'campaigns' and appeals, to help 'support Tommy'.

It would appear that Rebel Media are able to 'train' their operatives in the necessary 'techniques', with regards to extracting money out of 'ordinary people'.

(I doubt many 'ordinary people' would be able to afford numerous 'family holidays' to Tenerife, as TR seemed able to do)

I recall that Lauren Southern was also employed by Rebel Media, but something 'odd' happened to her... her "Borderless" documentary ended on a 'weird note', and she quit what she was doing, almost as if she 'changed', like she knew what was going on. Disappeared for a year, and now she's trying to make a comeback.

Going back to TR and his 'crew' there was definitely more than meets the eye, someone else will no doubt dig up the video in question, but one of TR's team at the time, Caolan Robertson, made a video with some allegations and accusations against Ezra Levant, and another of TR's team called Lucy was found to have been collaborating with Hope Not Hate.

It's all a game to these people, just manipulating people against each other.

18 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Hi Mr Anderson or Rocco.

I'm not playing your game anymore.

Common, just be nice. I'm not the bad guy you think I am.

I'm genuinely interested in Rebel Media, Ezra Levant, Tommy Robinson, Avi Yemeni, Laura Southern, Gavin McInnes. I want to know what their game is. And I'm looking for facts, I'm not interested in hyperboles like "he hangs out with nazis" or "he's a zionist". I want facts and figures. And I want to find out where the money is coming from, and where it's going.

lets put our differences aside and get to the bottom of this.

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Yes, Tommy Robinson was employed by Rebel Media for a while (and made some interesting videos to be honest), but then 'left' under some acrimonious circumstances to 'go it alone' as an independent 'citizen journalist'. When TR got himself into 'trouble' with the UK authorities though, Levant and Rebel Media were very quick to start up their crowdfunding 'campaigns' and appeals, to help 'support Tommy'.

It would appear that Rebel Media are able to 'train' their operatives in the necessary 'techniques', with regards to extracting money out of 'ordinary people'.

(I doubt many 'ordinary people' would be able to afford numerous 'family holidays' to Tenerife, as TR seemed able to do)

I recall that Lauren Southern was also employed by Rebel Media, but something 'odd' happened to her... her "Borderless" documentary ended on a 'weird note', and she quit what she was doing, almost as if she 'changed', like she knew what was going on. Disappeared for a year, and now she's trying to make a comeback.

Going back to TR and his 'crew' there was definitely more than meets the eye, someone else will no doubt dig up the video in question, but one of TR's team at the time, Caolan Robertson, made a video with some allegations and accusations against Ezra Levant, and another of TR's team called Lucy was found to have been collaborating with Hope Not Hate.

FFS You must kow he worked for Israel and was a tool.

What's the matter with you?

3 minutes ago, Church Militant said:

Common, just be nice. I'm not the bad guy you think I am.

I'm genuinely interested in Rebel Media, Ezra Levant, Tommy Robinson, Avi Yemeni, Laura Southern, Gavin McInnes. I want to know what their game is. And I'm looking for facts, I'm not interested in hyperboles like "he hangs out with nazis" or "he's a zionist". I want facts and figures. And I want to find out where the money is coming from, and where it's going.

lets put our differences aside and get to the bottom of this.

Who the fuck are you?

Be nice?

You joined a couple of hours ago.

All these sock accounts everywhere.

Fuck off.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Yes, it seems they all get their training from Rebel Media, and than go their own way (supposedly). I don't think the "donations" is where the big money is (but I could be wrong). I just noticed Laura Southern popping up again. Apparently she lives in Australia, got married, and had a child. And now she's working on her comeback and making another documentary. Yes, I saw some things about all the infighting, I don't think that's interesting.

I think there's big money involved here, and it's not coming from donations or rebel media 

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I suspect it could be Israel. But I'm not convinced yet. I need evidence.

It could be Israeli Intelligence, it could be British Intelligence. Or they could be both in it. 

We need evidence.

8 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Excuse me? Yes, I soon found about TR's 'pro-Israel' stance, and that was what got me questioning his motives.

I found it questionable that all the time he was (admirably) pressing on the issue of Muslim grooming gangs in the UK, he had nothing to say about other human rights abuses being carried out, namely the treatment of Palestinean children by Israeli armed forces. Nor the abuse of UK children by those within the Catholic 'church'.

The 'Tommy Robinson' question became a big talking point within UKIP (which I was a member of until April this year) and in my opinion this destroyed the party, and 'nullified' it as any credible 'alternative' to the mainstream UK political parties.

What's the matter with you? I have an idea what Rebel News/Media is about, and you are attacking me for agreeing with you?

15 minutes ago, Church Militant said:

I suspect it could be Israel. But I'm not convinced yet. I need evidence.

It could be Israeli Intelligence, it could be British Intelligence. Or they could be both in it. 

We need evidence.

You're another "sleeper" account.

You joined the forum 10 days ago, but all of your comments are today, mostly this thread about the Jewish, Zionist Rebel Media. 

Anyone can click on your profile to see it.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Excuse me? Yes, I soon found about TR's 'pro-Israel' stance, and that was what got me questioning his motives.

I found it questionable that all the time he was (admirably) pressing on the issue of Muslim grooming gangs in the UK, he had nothing to say about other human rights abuses being carried out, namely the treatment of Palestinean children by Israeli armed forces. Nor the abuse of UK children by those within the Catholic 'church'.

The 'Tommy Robinson' question became a big talking point within UKIP (which I was a member of until April this year) and in my opinion this destroyed the party, and 'nullified' it as any credible 'alternative' to the mainstream UK political parties.

What's the matter with you? I have an idea what Rebel News/Media is about, and you are attacking me for agreeing with you?

Read my commnets on this thread.

You are not agreeing with me at all.

No likes for me trying to highlight a scam?

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

12 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Read my commnets on this thread.

You are not agreeing with me at all.

No likes for me trying to highlight a scam?

See above GR...

17 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I read a blog post ages ago about TR's connection with Israelis like Pamela Gellar in his EDL days. I will try to dig it up (not easy with all the censoring of the search engine results lately I'm sure).

I apologise Grumpy. I missed that comment.

A lot going on today with a comment of mine not being brought forth on the abortion thread.

I do have to say, you have never liked a comment of mine ever to the best of my kowledge and this was before you

became a mod.  You don't like my imput.