Germany goes into Lockdown

Again, nothing suprising here, this is what is about to happen starting on Nov.2, Monday.

Every theater,every gym, every event has to close

Bars close, Restaurants only delivery, No tourism allowed in hotels (means they are now finished)

Stores now have the weird rule to keep 25m2 distance to any person.

You will not be allowed to leave your home unless its for something important (like work or buying food)

Police/Military now dont need any reason anymore to enter any home at will

Military now controls elementary schools in Bavaria to ensure rules are followed (masks, open windows etc)

And the sheeps are sleeping and sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.

Call it now: They will come back when all is in the dumpster and say: I didnt know anything, its not my fault. (some will forever be lost no matter what happens though)

Merkels „Lockdown Light“ - Infografik

I think this should be enough. The exact information i couldnt find in english, but its of course all there in german.

I highlighted your request and it says as i said: Keeping 10m2 distance to any person.

go.png

Edit: Okay i must admit the wording is very vague. If a shop lets say, has 100m2, a maximum of 10 persons can enter.

But honestly one can read this one way or the other.

If i get further information on it, i report

Edited by Michael
4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

This doesn't make sense , you can't keep 10 square meters distant 

It's means one customer per 10 square meters of sales area. Their usual BS. Social distance of roughly 1.5m (radius) around the person gets you around 10m2.

6 minutes ago, metak88 said:

It's means one customer per 10 square meters of sales area. Their usual BS. Social distance of roughly 1.5m (radius) around the person gets you around 10m2.

The 1,5 m radius rule was always in place since the restrictions started earlier this year. This is specifically highlighted as different.

Again, a shop that has 100m2 cannot have more than 10 persons. ( no matter if the distance is meant or if the maximum amount of costumers are meant, the former includes the latter)

The 1,5 radius rule allows way more people in the shop.

They wouldnt say that these are new rules, if everything is kept as it was.

This is the second lockdown and it will only get worse from here.

6 hours ago, Michael said:

The 1,5 radius rule allows way more people in the shop.

Yes Way more ... really the radius is 0.75m the next person is 1,5m away .... everyone has a circle around themselves which is radius 0.75 , the circumferences can  touch . 

Each person has Phi r squared of space ...... phi 0.75 x 0.75 = 1.77 square meters  with the 1.5 distance meter rule ....

The idiots who thought this up probably couldn't do the sums , hence first it was 25 then reduced to10 

I can't believe were even talking about this BS 

• Haha 1