targeted individual southern Finland searching for a cabin in the woods

hi

i'm a targeted individual in southern Finland

i'm searching for a small cabin in the woods to rent

in order to escape cell towers, electromagnetic weapons and mind control

please send private message if you can help

I've been to Finland - vast open spaces as you head north!

Surely a Finnish cabin renting website exists?

Other than you would need serious arctic equipment can't you just camp?

You are Finnish and you are a tough lot that knows how to live in extreme cold conditions.

Perhaps hitch a ride with the Sami reindeer herders?

yes there are plenty of short term cabin rentals

but i was planning on renting for the rest of my life

or until someone have dismantled and purged all the MK-ULTRA from the cellular networks

pretty long trip to find the Sami reindeer herders about 1,200 km or 790 miles

maybe go search for Santa and his reindeers

5 hours ago, iore said:

yes there are plenty of short term cabin rentals

but i was planning on renting for the rest of my life

or until someone have dismantled and purged all the MK-ULTRA from the cellular networks

pretty long trip to find the Sami reindeer herders about 1,200 km or 790 miles

maybe go search for Santa and his reindeers

That's a bit of a defeatist attitude! 790 miles is nothing! I rode my motorcycle from the UK all the way to northern Finland, Sweden and Norway via Holland, Germany, and Denmark. And back!

So, the heading north bit shouldn't be too much of a problem for you.

Now, what are the rules for owning land in Finland?

Can you afford to buy a plot so you can build your own cabin? Finland does have a lot of wood! And mosquitos, but you should be used to them.

Buy some land - there are only 4 people in the whole of Finland and they live in Helsinki so it should be cheap?

Live in a tent or a caravan while you build your log cabin.

With the delights of the EU you could even live in northern Sweden, and probably Norway too.

But mainly - get on your motorbike, in your car, or even cycle north to where the Sami live.

Finland is flat, 40 miles a day by bicycle should be easy, 3 weeks and you are there.

Probably best to wait until spring, but equally you are Finnish and somewhat better at cold than we Brits!

13 hours ago, iore said:

i'm a targeted individual in southern Finland

i'm searching for a small cabin in the woods to rent

in order to escape cell towers, electromagnetic weapons and mind control

What they use to do this is - for the most part - is something called "Frey Effect" :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

Its basically just audio/voice being transmitted into your brain/inner ear via Radar/Microwave transmitters. 1960s technology.

They don't need a Celltower to do this. They can just use a portable unit that is hidden in a car or elsewhere.

What they often do with Frey is just basic hypnosis in your sleep.

Examples:

- Tomorrow at 2pm, your heart will beat really fast and you will panic.

- Tomorrow you will wake up, and even though the weather is nice, you will feel like your entire body is freezing and covered in tingly sensations.

- Tomorrow when you eat breakfast, you will have terrible problems chewing your food and swallowing it.

- Tomorrow you will feel like you cannot think clearly, and our technology is bending your thoughts.

- Tomorrow you will feel the urge to go to the toilet, but won't be able to.

All hypnosis. You will experience it as if it is real.

They also pair it with audio tones - beeeep - at a frequency that your brain can hear, but YOU cannot.

So:

- Tommorow when you hear Beep-Beep-Boop, you will feel like your feet have gone completely numb and you can't feel them anymore.

- Tomorrow when you hear Beep-Boop-Beep, you will feel like your entire house is being watched remotely.

- Tomorrow when you hear Boop-Boop, you will only be able to walk very slowly, at one third of your normal walking speed.

28 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

What they use to do this is - for the most part - is something called "Frey Effect" :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

Its basically just audio/voice being transmitted into your brain/inner ear via Radar/Microwave transmitters. 1960s technology.

They don't need a Celltower to do this. They can just use a portable unit that is hidden in a car or elsewhere.

What they often do with Frey is just basic hypnosis in your sleep.

Examples:

- Tomorrow at 2pm, your heart will beat really fast and you will panic.

- Tomorrow you will wake up, and even though the weather is nice, you will feel like your entire body is freezing and covered in tingly sensations.

- Tomorrow when you eat breakfast, you will have terrible problems chewing your food and swallowing it.

- Tomorrow you will feel like you cannot think clearly, and our technology is bending your thoughts.

- Tomorrow you will feel the urge to go to the toilet, but won't be able to.

All hypnosis. You will experience it as if it is real.

They also pair it with audio tones - beeeep - at a frequency that your brain can hear, but YOU cannot.

So:

- Tommorow when you hear Beep-Beep-Boop, you will feel like your feet have gone completely numb and you can't feel them anymore.

- Tomorrow when you hear Beep-Boop-Beep, you will feel like your entire house is being watched remotely.

- Tomorrow when you hear Boop-Boop, you will only be able to walk very slowly, at one third of your normal walking speed.

Wrong

1 hour ago, Steph said:

Wrong

Come on. Explain precisely what YOU know that makes the above "Wrong".

Hypnosis can be used to fake hundreds of different sensations in the body.

Especially if the subject does NOT realize that it is merely audio-hypnosis delivered at night during sleep.

I know an awful lot I dont care to argue about with those who wish to unexplain them. The voices are not induced by machinary, drugs or any technique known to psychologists. Parapsychologists are on the right track but they are scratching the surface of something far more complex than a brain. I'll leave you to think with your brain about how much you know as you misadvise others on the nature of the mind. Those you advise knew more before they heard your explanation. Those seeking to know what I know are encouraged to read the book of Job where the microwave auditory effect is described going on millenia before galileans heard "This is my son in whom I am well pleased." You wish me to explain a view held to be true worldwide, both ancient and modern while your preposterous theory suggests that Socratean Greece had microwave technology yet no electric heating?

Its not my place to explain reality as it is to those wise in their own eyes. All I can say is wrong. Heres some evidence proving it wrong but far greater than the textbooks telling people what they should believe is the proof in the pudding itself. Seeing mskes believing crude. The heavens exist, exactly as described in sacred books. Mankind is destined to become Godkind. In gods own image god made them. Beneath the almighty, the annunaki live as they always have done, within the unseen realm created by all that which created all that is seen and unseen - Deus Excelsius.

Be wary of misguiding the stars in the heaven if you only admit of the earth. This is beyond the ways of nation but something the revered mystics in every corner of the world agree on. Make war on heaven, welcome to hell.

They hear your thoughts iore. The electronic surveillance state is part of a strategy to beat telepathic people who now use the surveillance state for cover. Ignore the war and seek spiritual guidance from the recognised sacred books that both sides want ignored. My advice on electronic surveillance is that its controlled by corrupt frauds behind fake democracies using fake information and censoring all truth beyond their own lies. Them winning will erase everyones connection to nature. In regards to telepaths monitoring your "brain" and making concealled displays of power. You are fundamentally equal to them and this power is within you too. Dont fear them. There are benevolent telepaths as well but most of them are neutral, disinterested in abusing you, disinterested in preventing your abuse. Its a hard reality to take on board given the fake reality show on your tv and the walls of silence about everything else. You are isolated but not alone and as you gain access to the hearing the auricals others speak in the not so secret anymore temple you will see wars in the heavens and peace in the heavens as the heavens above you realign to accomodate your arrival. What goes on in heaven stays in heaven. Access to million bank account numbers but you cant touch any without being caught and theres the girl with lipstick painted round her pussy having pleasures that are her right to have that the ignorant would smash in on for shitz n gigglz. See how they are everywhere trying to make themselves involved in others peoples lives even when the people whose life they wish to interfere in are telling them to back off, no one can stand them in the place where angels bring teachings, not about the virgin mary in bethlehem but about this here present day.

Hearing voices? You must be mentally ill, you need to sign this form surrendering your human rights to me ... !!!! WARNING! Get them out your life, their problem is also that people have a capacity to reason, their problem is that people can read content they want kept hidden. Their problem is that all their skills are based on lies, empty promises and deception ... but they have, all of them been deceived and now seek the use of minds they need to blind to help them from their calamity. There are escapees from their deception with undeceived minds and a will to liberate the mindslaves. Their "computing power" is limited to google. The connected minds are not the dead machines made by human hands but something alive created by almighty god. The vulcans are away withe fairies say the klingons so we are now the borg, your biological uniqueness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile. As for your soul, this hypercube has always been its dwelling, the revelation is apocalyptic. Nothings changed since ancient sumer. Your soul wont die, it becomes more awake to the internet of the ancients - the stone hidden at the beginning of time. Welcome to Anu, home of the Annunaki, a temple built by An, the promordial creator of all thats seen and unseen. Not quite a man or a god or even nature but a mystery beyond mystery even to the heavens.

This isnt true because of this or that or anything. Its true because it just is. You would be unwise to believe what you cannot perceive but down this path, avoiding hate you will find pearls that the bigots cannot acquire. You would be unwise to reject it without perception. If you perceive nothing of this yet believe nothing, all you can say about what you are told is maybe. Seeing is truly believing.

I can give you a map of El Shaddais realm I aquired from a greek but I wont transmit on services I do not build the lock for.

9 hours ago, gregory-peccary said:

Now, what are the rules for owning land in Finland?

Can you afford to buy a plot

part of the targeting is employment blacklisting.

so i can't get any "ordinary" job

some more information for those interested in the truth

MindControll Covert Microwave Attacks On Innocent Citizens

https://www.brighteon.com/40a17350-dbc4-4eef-933b-13eedf6557c9

MK ULTRA manchurian candidate

https://www.brighteon.com/08a979c9-99c7-49d2-980c-b29fa2250026

CIA Phoenix Program Experimenting On The Public

https://www.bitchute.com/video/43uOv829Ez7z/

Targeted Individual Experiments With Frequency Weapons Implants Mind Control

https://www.brighteon.com/5610a789-293d-43a4-bea6-7bf7671fe409

MASS MIND CONTROL MK-ULTRA

https://www.brighteon.com/a86c5e8e-4c25-458b-9015-2385432d30df

Dr John Hall Interview :MK ULTRA Gangstalking, Surveillance, Targeted Individuals

https://www.brighteon.com/6828c281-5e14-48b1-9662-18da926e3e75

Dr. Colin Ross discussing CIA Mind Control Secrets MK Ultra & Brainwashing

https://www.brighteon.com/f3d5e244-9426-4f8c-b488-2f44326d7f1b

Targeted Individuals, Gang Stalking & MKULTRA - Documentary

https://www.brighteon.com/6f6e5e4d-5616-4899-81c5-8a6f0a80ee19

Targeted Individual Program Exposed: Dr. Robert Duncan, Dr. John Hall, Bryan Kofron, David Voigts

https://www.brighteon.com/f229b458-d3c3-439a-ba4d-2a0073fb7ef5

MK ULTRA manchurian candidate

https://www.brighteon.com/08a979c9-99c7-49d2-980c-b29fa2250026

RFID-chip and beyond Implanted without consent

https://www.brighteon.com/e1f76545-ecf9-40d0-b921-753027a15982

Edited by iore
6 hours ago, iore said:

part of the targeting is employment blacklisting.

so i can't get any "ordinary" job

Ok. You should be able to move to Norway then.

You can camp ANYWHERE in Norway as long as you are more than about 400m form a road or whatever. Don't know the rules for Finland.

Moving in with the Sami still seems like the best bet for you.

18 hours ago, Michael said:

I just leave that here:

Good video! He said the same as I did a couple of months ago to some guy who was looking for advice on relocating to Mexico only he said a little more diplomatically. What do these people expect to find? When someone asks for advice on relocating to another country to escape the Covid chaos, you can pretty much bet that they have little knowledge of travelling to foreign countries other than a package holiday or perhaps even backpacking in safe countries where millions of other Westerners are seen regularly. 

My point was the same in that if you think running away to a country (especially one where English is rarely spoken) is the answer, think again. If the shit does hit the fan in wherever you are and you need wood, food, oil, water or whatever, you can bet that you will be last in the queue for anything as you will be considered an outsider. 

So many people just take efficient cell phone signals, wifi, water supply, electricity and ability to communicate easily for granted in the UK but very soon they start pining for home comforts. I've lived in six different countries and I'm glad I made the move back here in 2019. 

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
21 hours ago, Michael said:

I just leave that here:

2 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

Covid chaos, you can pretty much bet that they

has nothing to do with convid 1984

except:

radiation sickness symptoms are exactly the same as con'vid 1984

and you can fake any sickness with microwaves and mind control

and 5G oxygen deficiency "diving sickness"

Edited by iore