Doctor Mike Yeadon - ex-Chief Scientist of Pfizer ( a degree in biochemistry and toxicology, and a PhD in respiratory pharmacology ) blows the lid off of UK virus policy of masks, lockdowns and vaxxines

Basket Case

On 4/8/2021 at 8:20 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Dr Mike Yeadon seems to be in demand after his James Delingpole interview last week. His latest interview was with Dan Astin-Gregory live on Dan's Pandemic Podcast earlier today.

I like Dan - he is pretty straight-laced, but comes across as intelligent, well meaning, grounded and sincere. I also like Mike Yeadon - although I don't necessarily agree with his views about other non-Covid vaccines, he is very candid, articulate, concerned and, in my view, genuine.

Brilliant interview, particularly the first half hour and then the last 10 minutes where Yeadon admits  getting that "lightbulb moment" and suddenly realising that this is all about totalitarian control.

All explained in simple terms so a layman can easily grasp what he is saying, no wonder he's been vilified by the mainstream media.

Watch and share widely folks  - another important interview!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Basket Case said:

And here it is on a Bitchute channel.. 

A MUST WATCH* DEL BIGTREE'S, IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW WITH FORMER PFIZER V.P, DR. MIKE YEADON 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/j4aeaJfSpOVp/ 

Screenshot_20210611_141132.jpg

And here if Bitchute goes down the pan.. 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-mike-yeadon-possible-covid-fraud-the-highwire-june-10-2021_3Od6ax6FKAzMtwk.html 

• Basket Case changed the title to Doctor Mike Yeadon - ex-Chief Scientist of Pfizer ( a degree in biochemistry and toxicology, and a PhD in respiratory pharmacology ) blows the lid off of UK virus policy of masks, lockdowns and vaxxines