Polish Government prohibits abortions (Polish People Protest in 100 Towns / Cities)

Basket Case

Just now, Basket Case said:

Protest Class ??
What, like people just sitting around waiting for something to go out and protest about ?
WTF ?

Yeah haha.  Sorry to offend...again.  I’m glad you are reporting this.  

Yes.  The protest class is generally unemployed, young, college educated, or indoctrinated whichever way you see it.  Middle to upper class housewives...

and usually they are on the left and emerge when a left issue is on the table. 

2 minutes ago, Michi713 said:

Yeah haha.  Sorry to offend...again.  I’m glad you are reporting this.  

Yes.  The protest class is generally unemployed, young, college educated, or indoctrinated whichever way you see it.  Middle to upper class housewives...

and usually they are on the left and emerge when a left issue is on the table. 

30.000 youngsters are getting all expenses paid and pocket money from the EU to travel across Europe and participate in protests like these.

It's on the EU website

Edited by Lord Humungus

11 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

That this events are not in the media shows nothing, there can be many reasons for that. I already explained that. But its obvious you have a dog in this fight and you're pushing a narrative. I have many Polish friends and coworkers. They're Catholics and they're Pro-Life. We will see how this evolves in the next few days.

You've explained nothing.
You have given random guesses and baseless accusations of Sorros back / organised protests.

The only dog l have in this fight is l don't believe the State has a right to dictate what we (men / women) can put into or out of OUR bodies.
lf we own nothing else in this Realm, we own the meat hanging on our very bones that we inhabit..

l have traveled to Poland many times from the UK - l have many Polish friends too.... that's how l found out about this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

You've explained nothing.
You have given random guesses and baseless accusations of Sorros back / organised protests.

The only dog l have in this fight is l don't believe the State has a right to dictate what we (men / women) can put into or out of OUR bodies.
lf we own nothing else in this Realm, we own the meat hanging on our very bones that we inhabit..

l have traveled to Poland many times from the UK - l have many Polish friends too.... that's how l found out about this.

Yes, it's clear what your opinion is. My opinion is you can't murder an unborn child. It's murder. And anyone participating in this horrific practice should be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law.

• Like 1

Just now, Lord Humungus said:

Yes, it's clear what your opinion is. My opinion is you can't murder an unborn child. It's murder. And anyone participating in this horrific practice should be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law.

Yeah, l got that feeling.
This is more about the widespread protest than actual abortion.
There is a thread somewhere debating abortion.

The only dog l have in this fight is l don't believe the State has a right to dictate what we (men / women) can put into or out or OUR bodies.

Agreed.  Most Americans agree with this sentiment.  The debate in the US is whether the government (our tax dollars) should be used to fund abortions.  And that most clinics are located in poverty stricken areas as a social engineering tactic, to keep the underclass from creating more dependents on the state. 

Abortion is a 'Left' thing ?

Generally, the right to abortions is defended by the left, as many on the right do not agree with it unless under certain circumstances. 

Yeah, l got that feeling.
This is more about the widespread protest than actual abortion.
There is a thread somewhere debating abortion.

And I dont want to make this a Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice debate either. I do suspect these protests are not organic. I'm sure more information will come soon. 

1 minute ago, Michi713 said:

The debate in the US is whether the government (our tax dollars) should be used to fund abortions.  And that most clinics are located in poverty stricken areas as a social engineering tactic, to keep the underclass from creating more dependents on the state. 

That's nothing like this Polish situation though, is it ?

• Like 1

Quote from BBC -

"Thousands of women are protesting against Poland's new abortion laws in cities across the country.

A court ruling on Thursday banned almost all abortions - with exceptions only for cases of rape, incest, or where the mother's health is at risk.

Abortions carried out when the foetus is malformed, which accounted for 98% of legal terminations last year, have now been outlawed.

Poland already had some of the EU's strictest abortion laws.

Fewer than 2,000 legal terminations are carried out each year. But women's groups estimate that up to 200,000 abortions are either performed illegally, or abroad.

1 minute ago, Lord Humungus said:

I knew Femen was involved. Remember them? They where the paid bare breast protesters in Russia pushed by the western media

https://www.unian.info/society/abortion-ban-in-poland-femen-activist-strips-outside-embassy-in-kyiv-photos-11195231.html

Why wouldn't they show support ?
Quote - 

An activist with the Femen movement staged a solo protest action outside the Polish Embassy in Ukraine on Yaroslaviv Val Street, 12, in Kyiv on October 26.

The protest is aimed "to support Polish women in their right to abortion

Read more on UNIAN: https://www.unian.info/society/abortion-ban-in-poland-femen-activist-strips-outside-embassy-in-kyiv-photos-11195231.html

Quote - 

An activist with the Femen movement staged a solo protest action outside the Polish Embassy in Ukraine on Yaroslaviv Val Street, 12, in Kyiv on October 26.

Read more on UNIAN: https://www.unian.info/society/abortion-ban-in-poland-femen-activist-strips-outside-embassy-in-kyiv-photos-11195231.html

"Femen" was proven to be paid protesters

Quote - 

That's not the same as 'organised' or 'funded' is it ?

• Basket Case changed the title to Polish Government prohibits abortions (Polish People Protest in 100 Towns / Cities)